Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Without an Umbrella EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Without an Umbrella EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Without an Umbrella EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Without an Umbrella EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Without an Umbrella EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Without an Umbrella EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Without an Umbrella EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Without an Umbrella EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Without an Umbrella EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Without an Umbrella EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Without an Umbrella

Go down

Without an Umbrella Empty Without an Umbrella

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 5:05 am

It was just another aimless day with aimless possibilities. And it was raining. Since it had been too annoying to carry an umbrella, Kira opted to getting soaked. Currently his tight black jeans stuck to him like glue and made it difficult to walk. Maybe carrying the umbrella would have been worth it after all... Regardless, his white dress shirt was now also clinging to his thin form. Rare sightings of his barely visible abs could been seen, though if touched, all of his invisible muscles were rock hard like his impenetrable skin. What did he care? He had tried suicide and failed, so now he had to live on. That was it. And if he was going to live, then it would be with Greed: the only person that had seen him as more then just a murderer.

He turned a corner and literally sunk into a puddle. Pulling his squeaky black boot out from the ankle-deep ocean, Kira scowled at the sky. He loved the rain, but it was getting his beloved beige hat drenched, which then dripped onto his hair and made it go flat against his head. He wasn't a fan of the half-curled black strands hanging all over his face. He struggled to push them from his black eyes so as to be able to look out for puddles better. Why was he out here again? Oh, right because he had wanted to take a walk around Central in the rain. Everything looked so much better wet--cleaner--not stained with say, blood. Everything glowed in a sheen of silver, reflecting the cold May sky and he was going to enjoy it as much as he could until it stopped.

Back to top Go down

Without an Umbrella Empty Re: Without an Umbrella

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:44 am

WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA
Without an Umbrella Th_newenicon Without an Umbrella Th_newenicon Without an Umbrella Th_newenicon
"I wouldn't put my money on the other guy~"

"I am going to murder him..." A tall, navy-haired male grumbled under his breath as he rounded another corner, completely pissed off by the fact Pride had 'broken' his own umbrella and preceded to 'borrow' Endavi's, before running off. Now Endavi was looking for the bastard so he could have his umbrella back, though it would be pointless anyway (he was already looking like a wet dog).

Long, usually silky and tied back, navy hair now fell down his back in an unruly way and his hair tie was probably all the way to East City by now if the gushing water by the drains said anything. His favourite designer jeans were now looking worse than that $20 pair he lost under his bed (he has suspicions Falon took them) a week ago and his singlet top now looked like a bad copy of fishnet (yes, it was that see-through).

"Scratch that, I'm going to chop him up with Mugen and feed him to the cat." He grumbled as he also remembered Pride had 'convinced' him to leave his precious sword behind 'for once', meaning he was unarmed and thus even more dangerous because he was pissed off to no end. Funny how usually when having a weapon makes someone more harmful, being without is what sends Davi on a rage... weirdo.

_WORD COUNT_221
_TAGGED_Kira
_COMMENTS_:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Kira stopped walking, deciding to shake the gushing water from his shoe that had begun to impede his walking. He leaned against a trashcan under the awning of a convenience store and watched the people walk by, waiting for the water to drain from his boots. All of them had umbrellas...it made him stick out and it was very troubling. He was in the process of hoping no one would encounter him about it when he caught sight of someone. They drew his attention in like a void and locked his black eyes to them with no apparent cause. He wasn't carrying an umbrella either, but that wasn't why Kira was staring.

Zeeva's voice echoed in his head again: "it's impolite to stare." And he quickly looked away, clutching to the hope that the tall figure in the distance hadn't noticed his clear interest. Who was that and why were they interesting? He wasn't going to encounter him...it would be too annoying to try and hold a conversation especially out in the rain. Kira finished shaking out his shoe and bent down to fix his shoelace, which was jutting out and creating a prospect for him to trip. It would be so annoying if he tripped...and it would draw more unneeded, unwanted attention. That was when the trash can he had been leaning against fell over with a loud metallic 'dong' that reverberated like a bell. Wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 pm

WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA
Without an Umbrella Th_newenicon Without an Umbrella Th_newenicon Without an Umbrella Th_newenicon

It didn't take a homunculus with an advanced eye ability to know the kid was staring at him when he turned the corner. Even through his rage and obvious pissed-off-ness at Pride, he was able to clearly see the boy was about to collapse from leaning on that obviously unstable trash can. Again, it didn't take a genius to figure that out (even Pride could do it).

The tall male stopped in his tracked as he pushed some of his -now- heavy navy hair from his face and wiped some of the water from his soft, asian features. Despite the fact it was re-drenched in a matter of seconds, Endavi didn't mind as he turned and began to slowly make his way towards the kid.

Three... Two... One...

'CRASH!!' The sound resounded down the wet streets rather loudly, even in the rain, as he saw the male slip and crash to the ground, garbage surrounding him -but thankfully not on him-. The sin of Wrath finally got close enough to the male and knelt down, before he suddenly smirked and bopped the kid playfully on the head. He'd recognize this brat anywhere.

It was his lazy 'brother', Sloth... or more accurately, Kira.

"Now, what's a beansprout like you doing out in the rain?"

_WORD COUNT_214
_TAGGED_Kira
_COMMENTS_OMFG It's Davi being playful OxO *shot* lol. He tends to be like that around his 'siblings', though still stoic, voilent and... Wrathy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 2:03 am

Kira was shocked when the guy he had been staring at suddenly hit him lightly on the head. He looked up in surprise and withdrew instantly. Who was he? Would a random stranger usually come up so close so fast just for knocking over a trash can? Kira's wide dark blue eyes shifted from the wall he was up against to an instant escape route. Right, it would be better to go that way. He turned his eyes back on the man, dully. Now did he deserve a reply? Or should he just bolt. He frowned solemnly at the rain pouring down around the awning. It wasn't a very convincing escape... In a low voice that resonated withdrawal Kira spoke, "Nothing, why?" Uncaring what the answer was, he turned back to his shoelaces and began trying to tie them tight enough. Damn frustrating things. Once they were in satisfactory bows, he glared daggers at the trash can. Stupid thing ruining his nice, silent, rainy day.

[It seems Endavi likes me ;D <3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 3:18 am

WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA
Without an Umbrella Dav Without an Umbrella Dav Without an Umbrella Dav

"Nothing, why?" The kid seemed to reply in a withdrawn way as the gay homunculus stood up and stretched lightly, accidentally showing off his figure in the process before turning his attention back to the kid with a scowl. He'd forgotten that the kid hadn't met him yet, since he usually steered clear of his 'pure' brethren, because they just 'loved' pointing out how 'impure' he was. He usually just pulled the 'I'm older than you' card on them though and left with a scowl... which he was wearing now and he leaned to the side and folded his arms at the kid.

"The old bastard really doesn't give out much information does he?" Endavi muttered under his breath as he unceremoniously lifted the kid up to his feet by the collar and scowled at him again. The kid looked like skin and bones to Endavi, but the male just bet the kid was as hard as a rock underneath. Why? That's just how 'sloth' was. A muscle-bound idiot, they all were like that.

Naturally, so was this brat.

"Tell Greed I'm not giving back that cellphone I took, because a very cute friend of mine is now the owner. I've been meaning to tell her that, but she seems to avoid me like the plague nowadays... maybe it was because I took her credit card and bought that bed of mine?" Endavi stated, trailing off at the end, before shrugging lightly and nonchalantly ruffling the boy's hair, "The name's Endavi, kid, though Greed might just call me Wrath, I don't really care."

_WORD COUNT_263
_TAGGED_Kira
_COMMENTS_XDD Davi doesn't really like the pure-breeds, but since the kid is associated with greed, another impure breed, he lets the kid off. XDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Kira glared viciously like a beaten dog at Endavi as he was lifted up by the collar of his white dress shirt. It would be so annoying if it ripped. No, he would just kill this guy. It would be easy--no trouble at all. A hiss of annoyance seethed into the air and from beneath the cover of his beige gatsby hat, black eyes flashed dangerously. Now, anyone would run away. But at the mention of 'the old bastard,' Kira twitched and his eyes widened very, very slightly. This guy wasn't anyone. Kira cheered inwardly at the discovery of another problem.

When Endavi ruffled his hair, his shock increased yet further, but he stared at him with the same blank, slightly surprised expression. Zeeva had done the same thing when she met him... His hair had been wet then too. He connected all the similarities and concluded that Endavi was to be trusted...kind of. To trust him completely would be too troublesome anyway. Plus, Zeeva was the only one he could ever devote his entire attention span to. She was the only one who it wasn't bothersome to obey. And he enjoyed listening to her. It wasn't the same at all, but it felt...brotherly? He blinked...strange. Never experiencing this kind of feeling, he didn't notice the extremely slight smirk on his lips. "Kira."

[Haha Greed <3 And wow. It's funny the mention of Tsune showing up in this thread! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:26 am

WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA

Thanks to his 'special ability', he didn't miss the kid smirk slightly after the whirl of different emotions sped through his gaze in an instant. The kid seemed to be conflicting in thoughts for some reason... oh, right, it was because that old bat 'forgot' to inform him that Wrath even existed. Now that was cruel in on itself.

It made Endavi want to hit the old guy... more than he already does (after all, he hates having to do all that work and shit for the old guy for no reason).

"Kira." The kid finally introduced himself as the left corner of Davi's lip twitched up in a mild smirk. So the kid finally admitted his name, not that it mattered really (he already knew it). The homunculus of wrath then gripped Mugen's hilt and smirked widely, feeling that semblance of pride he gets when he gets to tell someone he's older than them, before stating with that trademark smirk, "So, beansprout, how old are you? The old guy's about as specific as saying 'Watch out for that tree!' after you've hit it, so I only know what you look like and you like that hat. I'm 18, an impure, like Greed."

Amusement flashed in the man's eyes before he blinked, showing the boy the oroborus on his eyelid briefly (the eyeshadow washed off in the rain). The homunculus then yawned slightly and sighed, pulling his sunglasses from the collar of his shirt and putting them over his eyes. "I'm sure you understand what the glasses are for, kid; after all, we're not the most popular species on earth."

_WORD COUNT_272
_TAGGED_Kira
_COMMENTS_Tehehehe, Davi really does like Tsune-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 pm

He saw the tattoo on Endavi's eyelid before the other even motioned toward it. Kira made a show of staring at it before struggling out of the taller man's grasp and back onto his own feet. He kicked the dark green trash can angrily away and watched as it rolled out into the rain, getting drenched quickly. It looked so forlorn... just laying there. It had been louder when he kicked it than when it had fallen over, and now had a huge dent in the side of it. Kira continued to stare at it, transfixed.

Suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when Endavi spoke again, he turned his black eyes back to meet the midnight blue. He let out a breath of air as a half-laugh escaped from him. It was exactly right--Endavi understood that 'Father' guy, that was for sure. But what was impure? ...and how old was he? Kira was confused now and it showed clearly through his serious eyes. "I don't really know," He admitted, trying to think back to when it was he came to himself covered in pieces of human. Now Endavi was talking about species and popularity. He really didn't get it, but something told him it was annoying, so he didn't bother to ask.

Leaving it at that, he seemed to vanish and reappear a few feet past the trash can, a whip of water splashing up behind him. The Kira was back before a human could blink, but he had a hunch that Endavi didn't need to blink in a sense... He placed the poor object back where it was and tried to straighten out the metal, giving up when he bent it too much in the wrong direction. Ah, he did enough, any more and it was bridging on annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:23 am

WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA

All emotion drained from the male as he watched the kid suddenly kick the trashcan, while he just folded his arms and let the rain pour down on him like it held some cruel wrath against his soul. Hah, what soul? That fucking homunculus in him probably ate it by now... it's a damned miracle he hasn't forgotten his past.

Which lead to memories of his childhood, which lead to Kana and lead to the car crash... fuck the 'miracle', he just wanted to forget his fucking mistake! He just stood there and watch. JUST STOOD THERE! To say he regrets it is an understatement. He just wanted to forget.

"I don't really know..." The kid said as Endavi scowled his trademark scowl and watched the kid beat the crap out of the trash-can with his foot. Well, Endavi quessed that his abilities were speed and strength if his movements said anything. He calmly fixed the can, after the kid stopped bothering, himself and scowled, running a hand through his wet bangs.

"Hm, can't be older than five, none of you kids are. I'm eighteen, believe it if you want, but I'm half human so it's understandable." He stated in a blank voice before he drew his blade and cut his wrist, scowling when it healed up almost immediately, "Fucking cursed... Look, if you want to contact me, call me from Greed's cell. She's got me down as Davi or-" He shuddered, "-Davikins, but whatever. I'm out since I have a vendetta with my brother, fairwell, pipsqueak."

The man then scowled, turned and left the premises. What a fucked up day...

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

_WORD COUNT_271
_TAGGED_Kira
_COMMENTS_And I'm out ;D Tehe, this was fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Kira frowned at the trashcan that was easily fixed by the other and resisted the urge to kick it again. Poor thing, it went through enough. He turned back to the tall man in time to see him slash his wrist. At the sight of it healing, he noted it was must quicker than his own healing process. It seemed Endavi wasn't the only one suffering from their immortality. This seemed to strengthen whatever bond he felt with this strange man who enjoyed mocking his height. He also could tell that Endavi enjoyed scowling as a regular practice--like the look never left his face. Kira wondered briefly if he ever smiled like Zeeva did, but figured it would be weird. In a sense...Endavi slightly reminded Kira of himself, just a brief flash of resemblance. Maybe Endavi knew of a way he could die. He turned and watched him leave, wondering as the rain slowed if it could be possible...

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

[Woah, random Wrath attack! It's hard to rp with Kira isn't it?! So frustrating XD I actually think Kira might call him. O_O]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum