Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
An Accident To Repay In Pains EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

An Accident To Repay In Pains

2 posters

Go down

An Accident To Repay In Pains Empty An Accident To Repay In Pains

Post by Spotlight Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:22 am

Alex would travel around the head quarters a tiny accident on his part had caused the barracks to explode. Apparently a gas line had been leaking and as he went to light a cig the gas combusted before that hit the line which exploded. He had gotten out as the combustion was his warning to run like hell. After the fire was put out by a water alchemist team he looked at what was left while most of the stuff was singed near the door the closer he went to the middle the worse it got. A bed was literally burned in half at the half way mark. Then he got to where the gas line was. He asked a passing by private who's bunk this was. This bunk was gone besides a pile of ash. He stood there a moment observing what was before him. He knew the bunk order and went to the base's intercom system. He called out for the person who slept on bed 26 of barrack 9 to come to the airfield. He would wait there and see who would come. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

An Accident To Repay In Pains Empty Re: An Accident To Repay In Pains

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 am

Ronnie had been walking around, in uniform, when she heard her name. Instantly she felt a fear creep up her spine. What had she done wrong? She changed her direction and hesitantly began her way to the airfield. Well, atleast where she thought it would be. She was horrible with directions but she really was going to right way. She was wearing uniform though she wasn't sure she liked it. Blue and red, a color combination she wasn't sure about. Her hair was pulled back in it's usual ponytail and her arms were crossed.

She was Alex and hesitantly made her way up to him. She never really met him but had seen him a couple times. She may have been nervous and afraid of what he might say, she still had her over-confident grin in place. She always had a way of remaining confident even when she was nervous. It gave her a slightly intimidating look, making herself seem less troubles.

"Yo, you call?" she asked, speaking with her normal slang. Axel had once suggested she try to avoid that but she ignored him. It was just how she spoke. It was how she will most likely always speak. She was just around it for so long that it was no longer just a manner of speaking but part of who she was and she will never give up that part of her. It expressed where she came from and in a way, reminded her of where she had been. And that was something that she needed to remember what got her her. In the military.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Alex looked at her as she came to the air field. She was shorter then he by six inches. Despite the difference he could tell she was pretty enough. He looked down why was he checking her out this was purely buisness. he took out a small digital camera as she approached. when she came near enough he handed her the camera and said "Look through the photos and tell me what you see."
Alex would watch and as she finnished flicking through he would say. "I am sorry to say that is all that is left of your bunk. All that was saved was some jewelry anything else was burned to ashes" he looked at her trying to et a look into her eyes before saying "I am required to find you a place to live while it is being repaired. but I am going to do one better and Buy back anything thats lost and help you look for an apartment and pay part of the rent if i have to. how does that sound?"
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 am

Ronnie looked for a moment at the camera before she snatched it with a grumpy frown. She was not sure she wanted to look at this but either way she looked down and clicked through the pictures. With every picture she felt a tight clenching in her stomach. For some reason she just... Knew.. Her eye twitched as soon as he said it and her hands clenched the camera tightly. Suddenly one of her hands released it and she she threw it on the ground, already breaking it with the but then had to go the extra mile and whip out her automatic pistol and shoot it until there were no more bullets left in her gun. Was she raging? You bet your ass she was.

"You better hope to whatever God you do or do not believe in that nothing happened to my dogtags" she screamed in his face in Cretan, stomping her foot as she pointed her gun to the side. Actually, when they meant jewelry that was all that was really there. And a couple bracelets but yeah, it was pretty much just those. And they were fine. Lucky for Alex. And she didn't even know it was his fault. But right now this short girl was glaring daggers up at him.

"You better replace it all" she spit venom into words, nothing more than anger seeping through every thread of her being. She'll be fine in a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:39 pm

"You better hope to whatever God you do or do not believe in that nothing happened to my dogtags" He looked at her obviously understanding her cretan. though he had never paid enough attention while in creta to try and understand an accent. he just said in as nice a toan as possible even though he wanted to rip her head off. "Your dog tags are fine they were in a container which was flame resistant. And I intend to replace all that was lost. But Seargent I wouldnt recomend yelling at me again I like to light stuff on fire and my finger might slip. I dont care how cute you may be I am not one to be pushed. Is that clear?" He then adjusted his glloves which had become a bit loose revealing his automail. he then looked at her with a glare completly ignoring the fact he had called her cute.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 am

After his threat her glare did not falter and in fact just deepened. But then she picked up on exactly what he said and went from angry glaring to a look of confusion. She was confused. Completely caught off guard by a compliment. She wasn't ugly or anything in any manner of the term. She WAS kindof pretty but usually her personality was off-putting to the point it didn't matter what she looked like. She tiled her head and placed her hands on her hips then sighed.

"Your threat is not all that scary...." She admitted but sounded calmer "everything?" she asked as she looked down, pinching the bridge of her nose. She didn't like clothes shopping all that much but she DID like dragging people around and wasting their time. And shopping did that. So this was perfect.

"Fine. But this might take awhile" she warned and crossed her arms. She shifted her weight to one side, having a habit of moving a lot to the point where it occasionally tired others out just watching her. But she had been a lot more calm lately and she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She kindof liked annoying the piss out of everybody. It was pretty much a hobby at this point in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 am

Alex looked at her as his comment finally hit him. He just realized he had called her quit. Though that was truthful it was also very awkward. Oh well can't change the past. He then countinued to look at her the slight blush on his face probably noticed already. 
"Your threat is not all that scary...." 
"Yes everything and if we can't find you an apartment you can stay in the guest room I guess or stay in a hotel" he noticed she sounded calmer. That was good he didn't like arguing with women. Jay being the exception and that was cause she was like my little sister. 
 "everything?" 
"Yes everything from head to toe miss. I didn't catch your name I'm the Searing Sound Alchemist Alex Corde most call me Spotlight and you are?" he asked for her name and watched as she pinched the bridge of her nose. He literally had all day and then some to get what needed to be gotten.   
"Fine. But this might take awhile"
"I'm all yours till this gets done. So let's get this over with. Want to start with a house or your belongings?" he awaited a response with a smile. Her energy was quite infectious and soon he found himself smiling.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:07 pm

At the mention of an introduction Ronnie nodded slightly and couldn't help but grin somewhat.

"The name is Rebecca, the Timebomb alchemist. People call me Ronnie, as I suggest you do too" she said confidently as she crossed her arms.His name was easy to remember so that was a good thing. She couldn't imagine forgetting such a simple name, honestly. Then again, took her a year to get Axel's name right. And it took a great amount of effort.

"Let's go for a place to stay first, might as well have a place to put stuff first" she nodded as she looked around, unsure as to where they were in comparison to where they were to go. She had spent her first while here trying to map out the area but it wasn't all that easy for Ronnie. She was hopeless with directions. It got to the point where she made a literal map with silly nicknames for places and such that she could remember. Did she carry it around? Usually. but she had left it on her bed this morning. So that made her remember her anger a little bit but she just clenched her fists and kept on her energetic smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 am

A light flick of his hand to remove some stray hair. He then looked at Ronnie and said "Well the stores are closer. Then the apartments. And there are a few places I wanted to show you that were farther away. So this is probably the only time I am ever going to say this in my life. I s-su-suggest we go cl-clo-clothes shopping first.Agh Damn that made me feel all blah.  I never want to say those bloody words again in my life." he frowned as he choked on two words in that. She could probably tell how much pain he was in saying that sentence. He looked at her praying to whatever god there was that she would agree. He awaited a response blowing hair out of his face. Damn dreads why did they have to regrow so slowly. He can't tie them back yet and it was getting on his nerves. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 am

"Yeah, sure, but don't expect me to get all into it" Ronnie said, not even realizing how truly difficult it was to shop with her. She noticed his discomfort and grinned. "I'm not the average girl so chillax homes" she said calmly. As I said, she doesn't even fully realize. He should be afraid. He should be very afraid. She looked around again for a moment then looked back at him.

"Lead the way then" she nodded "I am clueless in Amestris" she added as she shoved her hands in her pockets and tapped the toe of her boot against the ground as she waited for a response. Expecting him to start moving. She looked a bit restless right now, actually. She was constantly fidgeting and tapping her foot or the toe of her boot like she was now. It was an annoying habit but she had learned that it was her cross to bear and she didn't so much mind. It was irritating when people pointed it out though. Not to the point she yelled and sounded angry but to the point she glared for a moment and sighed then moved on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:05 am

"Yeah, sure, but don't expect me to get all into it" He ignored this cause last time a girl said this he was out of money after the first five stores. He sighed as if it pained him to even think about how much he might lose this time. He looked up and then heard her say. "I'm not the average girl so chillax homes" he looked at her a moment and asked "Even so give me an aspect of your type of civie clothing so I know what I'm getting myself into." "Lead the way then I am clueless in Amestris"
He then looked at her and asked "How good are you at driving?" he listened as she rhythmically tapped her toe. The rhythm reminded him of clubs which reminded him of creta which reminded him of someone long gone. He had to say he actually missed her but life moves on. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 am

Ronnie waiting as he spoke and nodded, she understood his concern. She once had a girly friend that dragged her through girl section after girl section. She rather respected his weariness, as she understood pretty much.

"I generally shop in the guys section, anything camouflage that is grayscale does pretty well" she said, nodding. She figured that wouldn't be too hard for him to do, as camo was pretty easy to find these days. Atleast, that was how it was in Philly... She was sure they did here too, because Axel had thrown a shirt or two her way recently, and he RARELY gets off his lazy chimera ass and does anything. She didn't understand laziness, it just never made sense to her. She was pretty damn active, so the idea of not being active was a foreign concept. As he mentioned driving she grinned widely.

"Of course I can drive, son!" she put her hands on her hips and looked as confident as she could. In fact, her whole body just glowed with confidence. The type who was sure of every step, sure of every word, never one to be caught in a shy situation when in a normal mood. She somehow made some people feel inadequate. Like no matter what they did, she would do it better. Even if she didn't. But that was only some people, some others just simply fed off of her energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Alex looked at her and sighed a sigh of relief. Wait what did he promise again. Crap he said everything would be replaced. Maybe she forgot about that small detail. He then tossed her the keys and said "Great your driving. And you can keep the car for travel purposes if you get one question right. So here's your question though it's more of a riddle. What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?" he awaited her answer hoping she was thinking hard enough to distract her from the promise he made earlier. Hell no he is not going past the men's section. He would probably go into a store like Spencer's if he needed to avoid her. He now with a plan in mind for when that area came up if it did awaited her response. When it did he would start walking towards the car A black Lamborghini.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 am

"The answer is man, dude. Gotta do better than that, Axel used to ass me with stuff like this" Ronnie said after catching the keys. She raised her eyebrow at him, not at all distracted. She was certainly dumb when it came to riddles, but she was pretty good at remembering things Axel drilled into her brain. He was rather good at drilling things so deep in her brain it popped up at random. Ever sat alone, eating fast food and BAM. You know what has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck, son! She really hated that shit popping up but it seemed like it could not be helped. She was just glad he didn't really have much to do with him these days.

"So where are we goin'? For that matter what am I driving? Does it go fast, run well, not break down?" she asked as she shoved her hands in her pockets. She didn't know much technical crap about cars but what she did know was enough.She knew names here and there and stupid stuff like that, but mainly focused on what made them fast and what made them beasts. She was made for street life, her cars aren't meant to be safe or anything. They had to be badass looking beasts of metal. That was just the way she rolled, son. There was no fighting this. It was just how she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Alex would look as she got it right. He sighed a deal was a deal. And he always adhered to his deals. He would think a moment and say "It's fast and goes from 0 to 120 in 14 seconds flat. It's the second fastest I own due to specifications. This one is somewhat new I was going to put some of my research to use in it but since you guessed right you can keep it" he tosses her the Keys after opening the door for her. Should she enter he would close the door and go to the other side. He would enter and say "I guess I have to navigate to the mall huh? Pull out and take a left go straight and hang a right at the eighth intersection." he would then wait to take off down the street so he could hear the roar of the engine that sat nestled behind them separated by glass and metal. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Ronnie caught the keys as she got in without really looking. Admittedly he reflexes were rather great. She got in and looked around for a moment with a look of concentration, he tongue poking out of the right corner of her mouth, even. She did that when she thought hard. She then closed the door and started the care and with precision pulled out. She sighed as she tried to think of where to go but couldn't come up with anything. So she asked.

"Ugh... Where do I go?" she asked, sounding like that broke her pride. And it did a little bit. Ronnie didn't like asking for help. Ever. When she was little and was having trouble with her school work she just wouldn't do it. When she was older and was having troubles with Ronald or anything she just swallowed it. When she was about to be killed by a gang who had too much with her, she didn't ask anybody for help then either. She had been trying to break this habit but found it hard to damn near impossible. She depended on nobody except herself and that was it. She didn't depend on Axel, Asger, Benjamin, this Alex guy. Nobody. And that was how she liked it. Even when Ronald was around she didn't even depend on him. And she told him everything except when she needed help. Hell, if this flaw was rectified maybe somebody would know how depressed and lonely she was... After hearing his direction she numbly went to go drive towards the mall. He driving fast and somewhat jerky but precise and obviously well practiced.

"Thanks" she said behind clenched teeth. She felt the need to thank him for helping her, even though it killed her inside. It made her want to kill his insides with a bullet straight to his brain. But she didn't because she needed to be in the military... She needed people to like her. She needed to try and make something out of herself besides a ruthless criminal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Alex looked at her she was different. There was something about her he trusted. He sighed as he let her drive. What was it about her that left him wanting to learn more about her. He looked up towards the roof of the car and thought. He hear her say thanks and he mumbled back "Don't mention it" in Cretan. He then looked at her and asked Somethings seems off about you.  Mind if I ask more about you?" he looked at her and waited. His face showed a mix of curiousness and actual concern. Well at the speed they were going that was obvious. Then they arrived at the mall. The mall was white and black. It had a marble statue by some guy named Michaelangelo. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm

As he spoke Cretan she looked surprised. Hell, if he could speak Cretan that would be so much easier for her! "Hey, should keep speaking like this, son. Also, I am Ronnie fuckin' Gerard, of course I am off" she grinned widely as she pulled into a parking space. "Feel free to ask all you want, no promises I will give you answers" she shruged. At least she was honest. The majority of questions that really involved any of her actual feelings she usually just ignored or answered with some cocky smartass answer. That was just who Ronnie was. It took a lot to break through that and she was sure Alex wasn't ready for that. She wasn't sure if anybody was.

"Lead the way, homes" she nodded at him as she pocketed the keys, looking bored now. Her foot tapping annoyingly so she could keep moving. She needed to move. She had far too much energy and not enough activity. She had a very obvious hyperactive disorder, that was for sure. "Whoa, statue" aaaaand there was the thought derailment disorder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:36 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:19 pm

As he spoke Cretan she looked surprised. Hell, if he could speak Cretan that would be so much easier for her! "Hey, should keep speaking like this, son. Also, I am Ronnie fuckin' Gerard, of course I am off" he smirked at her remark. She was funny hed give her that. But he wasn’t impressed if that was her aim. Though he did respect her for admitting her own oddness. "And I am Alex "Spotlight" Corde I don't give two shits who you are." Alex looked at her and gave a . They were now Parked in a spot surrounded by cars of all sizes and shapes.
"Feel free to ask all you want, no promises I will give you answers" "Alright. But what's stopping me from being that asshole superior and ordering you to answer the question. Though I wont do that. Now First Where are you from? Second How did you get into the military?” He continued to walk
"Lead the way, homes""Alright"he laughed a little at the art. 
"Whoa, statue" "Yea it's nice let's go in. And get your crap before I have to leave again.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down