Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
First Date EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
First Date EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
First Date EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
First Date EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
First Date EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
First Date EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
First Date EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
First Date EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
First Date EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
First Date EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

First Date

Go down

First Date Empty First Date

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Spencer glanced nervously at his watch. He was roughly five minutes early to pick Air up for their date. They had planned it the day before, and he seemed to have felt nervous ever since then. Sure, he'd been friends with Air for years, but this was so...huge. It was going to be so different, weather this date worked out or not. Honestly, he felt like this one date was going to decide a big chunk of his future, and it probably would. If it worked out, then him and Atlacia could go on to have a relationship, which could lead to a lot of things. If it didn't, things would probably be awkward for the two of them for at least a little while. He wanted it to work, he really did. He'd always wanted to have something more with Air. He glanced at his watch. It was about time for her to arrive. He nervously chewed on his bottom lip and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. Here it goes, he thought, opening his eyes to look around for her.

Back to top Go down

First Date Empty Re: First Date

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Atlacia fidgetted with her hair still. She was in the room, still playing with it. She had experimented having it up, down, curled straightened, she tried make up and sighed pointlessly. Nothing really made her look like she was going somewhere nice. Pulling on a dressy top and one of her nicer slacks, she walked out of the building. She had decided to pulle her hair down into a pinned back fashion, leaving it flat, but out of her face. Straughtening her shirt, she closed the door behind her and smiled, seeing Spencer./ She had never been this nervous. Not once in her life! Walking over she hesitantly pushed some bangs behind her ear, small, moon-shaped earrings taking the curve of her earlobes. This was a very important day, scary and anxious. She finally made it to him and smiled, softly, "You look nice, Shan." Her voice came quickly as she tred to rest the tension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Spencer's eyes widened and he gasped, seeing Atlacia. "Thanks," He said, "You look...beautiful." And she did. He had never seen Air so dressed up. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Her hair...it looked so soft. He reached out to touch it. Not knowing what else to say, he grinned. "You're hair feels soft," He said. Okay, so maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to say, but it was true! Her hair felt amazing! Besides, the silence made him nervous. It was a comfortable silence, but it was still a silence, and it made him feel as if he were doing something wrong. Then, it seemed everything made him nervous tonight. How could he be so nervous with Air? Air, who he'd known for years? Maybe it was because while everything seemed the same, it was so different, and it scared him. Or because after all this time, they were finally together. Either way, something about her tonight made his heart pound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Atlacia smiled nervously, "Th-thank you." Spencer often complimented her hair, but today was different. She closed her eyes as he touched it and tilted her hair, laughing. "Seriously? I thought it was a bird's nest. I tried 43 different hairstyles before I settled on this one." She sighed and ran her hands through it. I honestly have no idea how it's looking so nice all of a sudden." She slung her pack over her shoulder more comfortably and smiled. "Well we ready to go? We look kind of foolish just standing here." she teased. They probably did. When it was silent, it kinda looked like a staring contest to any bypasser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Spencer smiled. "Well, I think you're beautiful no matter what your hair looks like." He'd often called her beautiful but this time it felt different. Even if he used the same words, he knew the meaning would likely never be the same again. It didn't scare him as much as it once had. When he was younger, he'd hated change. The very thought of it had been enough to make him want to hide in his room for hours. The change had, at one time, been one of the reasons which made him attempt suicide. But now...this was a different type of change. Back then, all change had been bad. This was something he'd never actually dealt with in his childhood. A good change. Ever since he'd met Atlacia, he'd had to deal with things he'd never felt or even heard of in his childhood. Like the simple fact that, when he was with her, he was actually happy. As a child, he'd never been happy, not really. Of course, sometimes he'd feel happy if he got a good grade or if his brothers ignored him, but that was a different, more shallow type of happiness. This feeling of happiness he had around Air was so much deeper. Every part of him wanted to laugh like some idiot, even though nothing funny had been said.

Looking back at her, he smiled and touched her hair again. "Know what? There's only one person in the world that could bother me by thinking I was foolish," He said with a smile. It felt odd to say. His entire life, he'd wanted to please everyone. His Parents, his teachers, his superiors. But now, the only person he had anything to prove to...was her. His smile widened as he opened the car door up for her. "But I think you're right. We should get going."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Atlacia smiled warmly, reassuringly as she ducked into the car and sat down, crossing her legs daintily. She pulled at the strap behind her seat and clicked the metal into the buckled, stretching the seat belt over her chest and hips. Laughing lightly she waited for him to get in the car before teasing, "I'm always right, Shan." she grinned, playfully. "You should know that by now!" She pretended to look offended, but she wasn't she cared about Shan more than all the information in the world. Enough to give him the last Dr. Pepper in the fridge, THAT was saying something. Though they had their bickers, they never really got mad at each other. "So what's it like having me as a roommate?" She asked curiously. She was a compulsive person so things like the bookshelf were needlessly neat to the point where most people were afraid to touch anything. She eyed his response carefully, as if searching for an amused grin on his face. He had snappy combacks, and she could almost feel one coming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm

"I know, you think I would have learned that by now, right?" Spencer said with a laugh as he got into the car and strapped his seat belt on. Smiling, he patted the dashboard. "Good Julian," He muttered under his breath, putting the key in the ignition, but not starting up the car. He glanced up at Atlacia and smiled. It was amazing having her as a roommate, better than he could have ever imagined. Sure, she drank his Dr. Pepper from time to time, but he bought it for her, too! And the house was much cleaner since she'd arrived. No more dirty clothes on the ground or empty Dr. Pepper cans on the tables. Also, for some reason or another, she made him use coasters. What's the point of a coaster? Thoughtfully, he shrugged and simply said, "Clean." Which was really true. His apartment had never been clean until she'd moved in! He liked it, though. It was nice not wallowing in his own filth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Atlacia laughed, "Yes you should have." She giggled as he pet his car. "I swear you love your car more than me!" She teased, crossing her hair and pretending to tilt her nose in the air. "And cleannn? I s that alll." She stuck out her tongue "You're just mad you can see the floor." She sighed and messed with her hair more. "Damn it.. It looks awful." She stared in the rearview mirror, "And my scar.." She traced the scar, wincing, grimacing. She closed her eyes and shoved her hands into her lap and glared out the window, frustrated. How could Shan think she was pretty? She was ghastly pale, dark hair, dark eyes. It was ridiculous she almost look like an apparition half the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Spencer glanced at her from the corner of his eye and grinned. "It's a close contest," He said in his usual sarcastic tone, "But I think you won." He patted Julian affectionately. "Julian may be beautiful, but he's no match for you." He smiled at her. "I can't find anything! I mean, sure, I thought I lost the floor my third day living there, but at least I knew where everything was! I mean, plates in cabinets? That's madness!" He laughed. Still watching her out of the corner of his eye, he frowned slightly. "You don't look awful, Air," He insisted, "No one will be able to keep their eyes off of you at the restaurant. I may end up having to kick some asses before the night is over!" He would, too, if anyone's eyes lingered on her for too long. He had always been very protective over Atlacia, even more so now that the two of them were an official couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm

[[Gah this topic is ended due to confusing circumstances only understood by three people and apparently the legal system, we are simply saying this date ended very badly >>; because Atlacia had a mental breakdown after being kidnapped and left Spencer because essentially didn't want him getrting hurt -.- I'm too lazy to rp this out and I have no motivation so for those of you who wanted to know... yah.. there you go x.x; ]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down