Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Quest's Beginning EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Quest's Beginning EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Quest's Beginning EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Quest's Beginning EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Quest's Beginning EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Quest's Beginning EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Quest's Beginning EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Quest's Beginning EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Quest's Beginning EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Quest's Beginning EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Quest's Beginning

3 posters

Go down

A Quest's Beginning Empty A Quest's Beginning

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Malos Ciudad. This... disgusting piece of land where industry replaced nature. Yet these people seemed too content to enjoy it. They wouldn't last an hour in the deep jungle of Panei. And rightly so. They were liking undeserving of such power. Nayeli, chieftain's daughter, had been on Malos for only a day and she was already dying to return to her home. Yet she knew she could not. Not without Miguel Montanez, her father, in tow. Which is the reason why she was now walking along the outskirts of the main city, attempting to decide where to best begin her search. Her bare feet moved silently along the pavement, hidden under the volumes of a wide, dark gray skirt. She had on a billowy white shirt with capped sleeves, a light blue bodice over it. Her red eyes darted out over the people, dressed in much more modern clothing. Javier had done the best he could to give her modern clothing that was easy to sew together. But it was clearly ages behind. She was getting odd looks and people were staying out of her way. Maybe it was the arrows tattooed on her biceps, or the symbol on her wrist. Maybe the quiver and bow strung across her back was doing it.

Then again, maybe it was Yanakilla. The black dire wolf padded along silently at Nayeli's side, yellow eyes just as watchful. Some people had actually screamed and ran when seeing the overgrown wolf, but as of yet, she was being left alone. Which suited her just fine. However, she would have great trouble getting information if no one would speak to her. She glanced down at her large friend, reaching a hand out to ruffle his ears. “well, yanakilla. it seems we are having no luck. perhaps i will find us some food and some information. but you had best stay here.” She placed her hand gently on his nose and watched as he seemed to nod, padding away to an alley. She walked into a small cafe, ignoring the weird looks as she went right to the counter. “I would like a...” She glanced at the menu above the board, attempting to remember all Javier had taught her about food in Esparia. Apparently they had these places could buy pre-made food instead of making it themselves. Lazy twits. “...salad. And some raw meat for my dog.” The man behind the counter looked extremely skeptical so she reached behind her, pulling her quiver off her back. The man started to visibly shake until she pulled a bag out from the bottom of the quiver. “I have money.” That seemed to make the man feel a little better as he took the necessary funds and got her a container full of green lettuce and a wrapped raw “hamburger.” Whatever that was. Hopefully it would satisfy Yanakilla. She needed to find some forest to go hunting for the both of them. For now, this “lettuce” would suffice. The man had no information to offer on Miguel, however. Ah well. Exiting the shop she returned to the alley where Yanakilla had disappeared into, crouching down just at the entrance so she could continue to watch the street.

She opened her container and grabbed a piece of lettuce to munch on, unwrapping the “hamburger” as she did so. “here friend. i hope this is good for now. i will find us real food soon.” The wolf sniffed at the round-shaped meat but after deciding it was indeed flesh, began to eat. Nayeli resumed munching her lettuce, watching and waiting for something to happen.

Last edited by Nayeli on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Quest's Beginning Empty Re: A Quest's Beginning

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 am

[Andrea...don't hate me, but I don't think I can handle this thread at all. Maybe ask Niko or Dai or something... v.v I'm so sorry <3]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 pm

This city was deplorable. Closing his dark eyes briefly, Vito listened to the quiet chattering of the general populace while he walked through the dingy streets of Malos Ciudad. He was fully armed today, save for the Septimo, though he would not carry that as a general use weapon. As he walked his blades clattered on his hips, the guns shifted with each step and he felt the Contender in its own special holster. His shoes made noises on the ground, but each noise was stopped by the squawking of seagulls. It was almost as if these creatures wanted to die, though he would not be the one to execute them--they were simply trying to live their life to the fullest. Heh. A dry chuckle escaped his throat. It almost reminded him of the Inquisitors. Were Alchemists not those seagulls? Pests to the general populace, though only scavenging because it was what would keep them alive? That was true enough, though most Alchemists didn't even deserve that fate. They were like Tanya, good people. People who had mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. They were just normal people, though these Esparians seemed to think different. It disgusted Vito no end to see people like this, people that would not accept others for those reasons. In fact, most of Esparia disgusted him--people that were unable to get over their fears and religion, simply for the sake of self-preservation! He wanted to throw something at them, tell them to WAKE UP! Almost SHOUTING now, Vito turned away from those people that he could no longer stand, instead seeing something else catch his eye.

Dark flesh, adorned by white and blue. A youthful-looking woman with a great beast at her side--a wolf, by his best guess. Normally, he would assume such things to be normal around Esparia, but this one was different for some reason. The way that she moved, the items that he could see her purchasing, it was strangely familiar. He could sense a wariness about this society from her, though it wasn't something he could explain from the top of his head. His expression darkened, though not in a bad way. It was a concentration moment, Vito staring quietly from a distance through dark eyes. He approached the door of the cafe now, closing the orbs for a second in order to gather himself. It was starting to become clear; it was most certainly beginning to bring itself back.

A flash of white as everything disappeared before him. She fell, hitting the ground. Death lined her lips. Twitching body, ice shards stuck in her back. A silent scream from her lips. Tears rolled down his face. The coldness of Drachma finally reached out long tendrils. Staring, Vito watched her die. Catalina. Catalina. CATALINAAAAAAAAAAA! He had screamed into the air. He had killed. Taken Fran. Saved her, saved as many has he could. He had to see smiles again. Smiles. They were needed. They would always be needed. He missed Catalina. He would always miss her...

Taking another step forwards, he watched the girl squat down in front of the cafe, quietly eating her lettuce from a container, feeding the hamburger to the wolf as she did so. "Hm." “here friend. i hope this is good for now. i will find us real food soon.” What... what was that language? Vito felt slightly confused by that, though it became clear to him after a second or two. Logistically, it was slightly similar to Esparian, though there would be some clear differences. He had not heard it spoken fluently before, but he now understood. That was the language of one of the Amazonian tribes. This girl, she was an Amazon. Amazon... just like Catalina. That was why the bronzed skin had gotten to him. That was why he'd thought over her mind, her presence, her bond with that animal. She reminded him, inextricably, of Catalina herself. Smiling grimly now, Vito took a few more steps forwards and knelt down in front of the girl and her pet, chuckling quietly. "Strange food for an Amazonian youth to be eating, I must admit. If you are not careful, they will mistake you for a homeless girl and her pet. People do not treat those sorts with much respect." He laughed quietly, making sure that he didn't insinuate his thoughts in the matter. He respected her, simply because he knew what she was...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 pm

"Strange food for an Amazonian youth to be eating, I must admit. If you are not careful, they will mistake you for a homeless girl and her pet. People do not treat those sorts with much respect."

Nayeli did not start at the voice talking to her. She had seen the man approaching her, feeling the sensations of Yanakilla growing defensive. His fur rose along the back of his neck, his lips curling upwards in a subtle growl. As the man actually knelt, Yanakilla moved a step forward threateningly. She gently reached over, placing her hand on the wolf's nose. She looked over at him. “not yet, yanakilla.” She then turned her red eyes to the man before her, eyes flat as she assessed him. He wore a plethora of weaponry on his form, modern equipment. Clearly more deadly than machinery Javier had explained to her. Yet he wore them comfortably, the weight of them unnoticed. A warrior then. A warrior who showed concerned for... her? And he knew her to be an Amazon? How? She knew she likely appeared foreign to these people; they were clearly foreign to her. Yet... Amazonian? So easily. Well, so be it. Her quest did not require her to hide who she was, only to find her father and return with him.

Most important to these strange scenario was that... he was a man. Male. Vessels to carry the future of the Amazons of Panei... nothing more. Her eyebrows drew further downwards in a frown. By all rights, she should reprimand him for speaking to her so casually... but then she had to remember, this was not Panei. She was taught better. She did not have to truly respect men, but she had to appear as if she did. She was able to respect this man more for his warrior appearance... but even that was minimal. She finished her lettuce with a slight twitch of her nose before responding. She chose not to comment about her meal. It had been passable and trivial... a means to an end. “I do not want their respect. I do not need their respect.” She shrugged her shoulders, standing and shaking out her skirts. Ugh, such a nuisance! She wished for her shorter skirt... anything but this. Yanakilla also made to rise up, yet she waved her hand, allowing him to remain down. “And you, warrior. You walk with your weapons, little care for your appearance. You do not care for their respect either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:06 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

"not yet, yanakilla." She was talking to her creature once more--possibly to reassure him? Vito did not know that much, so he would simply ignore this unusual language of the Amazonian youth. How did this man know that, despite not having heard the language in his life, it was a language of the Amazonians? Well, it was quite honestly simple. Once Vito looked at the girl's face, her demeanor, and the animal that was by her side, he worked it out. She reacted, it seemed--studying the clothing on his body, and noticing the weaponry that he was carrying. Vito couldn't help but chuckle quietly when she did this, as the entire basis of the Amazonians was on that of warriors--though a male warrior was rarely seen in their tribes. Catalina had told him something of the tribes, though not enough to constitute as true knowledge. That said, he had thought that his own beast--well, Catalina's former beast--was following on behind him. Strangely enough, Shade wasn't. Sighing softly, Vito placed a hand onto his hip as she rose up in front of him, standing ever-so-slightly shorter than he did. That alone made him chuckle quietly, though he wouldn't have shown it in any way. “I do not want their respect. I do not need their respect.” He smiled and laughed quietly. Ah, that power.

“And you, warrior. You walk with your weapons, little care for your appearance. You do not care for their respect either.” She had spoken one of the few words of that language he could understand. The word 'warrior' was an unusual word, and so very very universal. Another soft laugh, and Vito shook his head, dark hair moving left and right as he looked at the girl with a smile. "You caught me." He suppressed another giggle. "I look at the people of this country, and I only see scared children. People that want to see something killed, because they only view it as the 'boogeyman' of the night. I do not need the respect of scared children. The only emotions they can understand are 'fear' and 'relief that the fear is gone'." He smirked and turned his head away from her, looking up into the sky. "Despite everything, though, I cannot see myself as one of these people any longer. I used to be driven by fear and hatred, but now that it is gone... I do not know what drives me. I simply move." He proffered a kindly smile, though he knew that it was likely not enough for her. "Though, I talk too much. I am sure you did not approach me to hear about my motives, so... I apologize for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes. He did talk too much. And he seemed to smile and laugh often as well. What a strange, strange man. She managed to keep her face politely neutral as he spoke of his distaste for the people of this land and even... the land itself? Well, let him keep his dislike. Let him shout it to the world... just to her no longer. She really just wanted to tell him to shut his mouth and respect her superiority... but alas, that was not acceptable in this place. Instead she shifted slightly from one foot to the other, feeling the strange stone beneath her feet. She could not wrap her toes around it, nor bury them inside the cool wetness... this was not the ground of Panei. This was yet another foreign thing she disliked. The list grew ever longer. She shifted her full attention back to the man before her.

It was you who approached me, warrior. Not the other way around.” She shrugged one shoulder lightly, reaching for her quiver and securely it firmly upon her back. “but one should not look past the blessings of the goddess.” Nayeli glanced down at Yanakilla, who gazed up at her in return. Her eyes softened for a moment and her hand reached out. The wolf responded by gently bumping the side of his massive head against it. She had been fortunate with the blessings the goddess had given her thus far.

Her red eyes returned to the man before her again, eyes sharp. “As you are here now, I can use your knowledge. Tell me, do you know of Miguel Montanez?

[[Aaahhh! I'm sorry that I'm pushing this, but the mission is coming up fast! Jokun said he would come into this thread with Miguel so we can get that out of the way and Nayeli can be in the war. So yeah! <333]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm

On one hand, Vito talked too much--he knew of this weakness, and it was one that he wished to get rid of. If people heard him talking of his disdain for this place, they would ask questions. He would be forced to reveal any secrets that he had, including a certain secret involving Rouen that most of Esparia would not appreciate. On the other hand, this girl seemed quite annoyed, but also a bit naive. If she was certainly one of these people who was within the tribes of the Amazon, then she would be holding him with rather low regard. His status as a male, though warrior-like, would mean that she only saw him as a breeding tool, nothing else. Sighing softly, the man stood up straight and proper, watching her with cold and almost lifeless eyes. “It was you who approached me, warrior. Not the other way around.” She spoke again in that strange language, causing Vito to chuckle quietly. "I wonder."

“As you are here now, I can use your knowledge. Tell me, do you know of Miguel Montanez?” The man's body stiffened slightly, Vito looking down at the girl with a different expression than previously. "Miguel... Montanez?" Blinking, Vito would feign ignorance for a few seconds. Why would he not know Miguel? The man who, for some reason, effectively led their small group. Although Tristao was the actual leader, Miguel was the man with wisdom to his name. He would sigh softly, and place his hands into his pockets, turning his head to the side. "I know of Miguel Montanez. He and I are, as it stands, relatively close friends and allies." He smirked and chuckled. Miguel had also fought against him, in time. But that was a different story, for Vito was no longer of that allegiance. "Why do you ask? I can get him for you, if you so wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Nayeli let a silent prayer of thanks pass her lips to the goddess. Strange this warrior-man may be, but he knew Miguel. Better yet, he was compatriots with him. This boded well... a stroke of luck that Nayeli had honestly not expected. Miguel had allies who could potentially be persuaded to help her homeland. Man or woman was of no concern to Nayeli in that aspect; if they could fight, they were accepted. And at this moment in time, Vito had just gone up several points in Nayeli's eyes. She would have to try her very hardest to openly respect him; his obvious warrior nature was something she would need later.

She bowed her head slightly to him, a simple gesture of thanks for acknowledging her question and giving her a positive answer. “I am Nayeli, chieftain's daughter. We are amazons and we rule Panei. Miguel Montanez and my mother are...” She paused, glancing down at Yanakilla. “how do you say acquainted” Her wolf gave her a blank stare, signalling that he clearly had no idea. Slightly miffed, Nayeli spoke to Vito again. “They have... met before. I have been tasked to find him. Can you take me to him...please.” The last word was after a pause, and it was almost a whisper. She SO disliked that word that Javier taught her. The only person she had ever used “please” with was her mother. But she knew that it was the respectful thing to do. Ugh. It had better work otherwise Nayeli was going to resume her usual tactic. A dagger to the throat was a good of a please as anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 pm

“I am Nayeli, chieftain's daughter." Daughter of the Amazonian Chieftain, huh? That was... interesting. Closing his eyes briefly, Vito placed his hands into his pockets. Nayeli, he would have to remember that name at some point in time. We are amazons and we rule Panei. Miguel Montanez and my mother are...” Are... are... areeeeee...? The man blinked a couple of times, waiting for any and all reactions as he scratched the back of his head with a tattooed hand. “how do you say acquainted” Something that he didn't understand, as usual. Sighing softly, Vito turned away and took a long and hard look at the sky. He would wait for her response, as usual. Being a woman of the Amazons, this girl would have certain difficulty speaking to him on sensitive matters. "They are... acquainted, I would assume?" Hm. “They have... met before. I have been tasked to find him. Can you take me to him...please.” That last word was barely audible. Figured. Her pride would be amazing to see in action, though it was unlikely that Vito would in his lifetime. She was far too proud of her strength to do anything else in terms of politeness. Sighing softly, Vito shook his head and turned away.

"I could refuse you, you know. You would attempt to put a dagger to my neck--wouldn't be much of a fight, however. As you can see..." He turned back to her and held open his long coat, revealing the multitude of weapons he had upon his person. Derringers, the Contender and Swords... oh my! He smirked and closed his coat. "It would become bloody. I do not take well to threats, my girl." Closing his eyes and breathing in, he turned away and beckoned for her to follow. "Let us go, then? I shall lead you to Miguel. I have been meaning to find him myself, as a matter of fact. It would do me good to see him today." He laughed quietly, shaking his head and walking off, barely paying heed to his presence. He wondered where Shade was--the beast had taken to him ever since Catalina had died. If that was the case, then he would be riding that cat, though with less weaponry. He did not want to... hurt the beast. Walking through the city, he smiled softly and lead her towards a place where he assumed Miguel would be...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Ah, Esparia. La tierra de mis padres. La isla de Encanta, la pais de belleza. It was wonderful to be home. Months spent in Kamahen and Creta had made him long for the warm sun of his home. Despite all that was wrong with this country, with this world, there was still much he loved here. With a deep breath, Miguel inhaled the salty sea breeze of Malos Ciudad's seaport. Yes, he was home now. As soon as he reported to Vasco, he would go check in with Fran and everyone else, and then after that head to the bar and pick up some proper Esparian rum, thought the red-haired Esparian as he waltzed down the aluminum steps and off the gleaming white passenger ship. The port was as crowded as always. Mainly cargo ships coming in from Creta, Carraig, Xing and other coastal countries that traded regularly with Esparia, along with the occasional cruise ship. Tourism was a major industry in Esparia, so cruise ships, much like he had come in, were a common sight around the waters of the Esparian isles. With his suitcase in hand, Miguel skillfully navigated through the crowds of people, moving towards the city.

However, as it would turn out, he had only made it halfway through the docks before he spotted a familiar face. None other than Vito was there, accompanied by a woman he had never seen before. She was a striking girl, with bronze skin and dark red hair. She looked somewhat familiar, but he couldn't seem to place any name or identity to her face. Ah, but what was Vito doing here with this girl here at the port? Ah well, he could ask them after saying hello.

"Que pasa, Vito! Its been a while. How have you been? And what brings you to the port anyway?" Miguel passed and gave a jestingly sly grin as he rubbed his stubble. "Don't tell me you really missed me that much. Where are the others anyway? And who's you're friend? She doesn't look to friendly" laughed he, smiling towards the extremely serious girl. However, his attention broke from her sharp gaze the moment he saw the hulking hairy beast sitting a bit away behind them. The crowd ceased to exist entirely around the animal, a giant wolf, and the canine itself looked as uneasy as the people that avoided it. Miguel's expression dropped to one of near comical confusion as he looked towards the giant wolf and back to Vito and his unfriendly companion. His face said everything that his voice would not; That being "Wait..what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

As Vito turned his back to her, a faint, amused smile flew across her lips. Clearly he had no idea what tipped her arrows. Ah, well. It was best to keep some secrets. She felt into step slightly behind Vito with Yanakilla on her heels. It was not so much a matter of respectful distance but that it was easier to follow him from behind. She was able to keep an eye on him but also be aware of her surroundings. They were heading on a steady path back to the sea. The salty breeze wafted under Nayeli's nostrils and she took an appreciative sniff of the clean, brisk, air. It was refreshing and pleasant, and far better than the heavy scent of the city they were shifting away from. Their pace had slowed somewhat as they reached the crowded port, but Nayeli was pleased that the crowds crushed onto each other rather than on her. She glanced behind her, flashing a feral grin at her wolf. He looked at her with a glint in his eye in return, although he continued to watch the crowds around him warily.

She returned her focus ahead of her as she heard a voice call out a cheerful greeting. The man she walked with perked up and she nodded. Apparently “Vito” was the name of the warrior who was now helping her. It was good to know, she supposed. Then she fully faced the man who had called out to Vito and she felt her blood run cold. It was him. It had to be. Miguel Montanez. Her... her father. He looked strong and yet ragged at the same time, worn down by years. He was marred with scars but his hair... it matched her own distinct shade. It could be no other. All at once, Nayeli felt joy and rage sweep over her. She had found him and could therefore drag him back to Panei with all speed! And yet... why should she have to drag him back in the first place? His warrior nature was the reason that Nayeli had been treated differently as a child, forced for her higher purpose. Her eyes glittered with annoyance.

And it only flared as Miguel stared with a dumb look at Yanakilla and that back at herself and Vito. Had the man been gone from the island so long that he forgot its creatures? She brushed past Vito, coming to stand toe to toe with her father. He stood only a few inches taller than her and so it was easy enough to glare up into his eyes. She slipped naturally again into the language of her people, quite sure that he would remember. “so you are the famed destroyer of the andrewsarchus. i bring greetings from q'orianka, chieftess of the amazon of panei.” She crossed her arms lightly over her chest, just daring him to admit that he had no idea what she had said or who she spoke of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am

"Que pasa, Vito! Its been a while." A soft laugh escaped the lips of the dark-haired Esparian, "En vida la buena, mi amigo. It has been some time, I will admit." Turning slowly towards the red-haired man with a somewhat-confidence smirk across his face, Vito Camillo Reyes slid hands deep into the pockets on his coat. The girl stood behind him; though Vito would ignore her for now. Instead, his eyes were quietly fixated upon those of Miguel Montanez. That man... it was amusing to think that they had, at a point in time, once been enemies. "How have you been? And what brings you to the port anyway?" Blinking, Vito looked to the side and back. "I have been alive and moving. That is enough, is it not?" He laughed again; though this time he had a somewhat louder laugh. As for why he was at the port? He opened his mouth to speak a few words of explanation about this strange girl--whom he had seen sitting down, eating a hamburger in the strangest possible way, looking so completely out of place, and yet seeming the most familiar of all. He smiled softly, opened his mouth, and...

"Don't tell me you really missed me that much. Where are the others anyway?"

"..." Broke into a fit of laughter. Standing there for a good fifteen seconds, Vito chortled away with his face aimed at the concrete below, before slowly returning his gaze into the air, looking at Miguel with a kindly smile hidden within the dark and cruel eyes. "Aha... Well, what can I say? You have a way with words, senor~" He laughed quietly again, and tapped the side of his head, specifically hitting his left temple with a quiet wink. "As for the others... I would truly not know. Most likely preparing themselves for something that I am already prepared for." Smiling knowingly and turning away, Vito heard a seagull cry overhead, and looked up to find the source as the last question spilt through behind him. "And who's your friend? She doesn't look to friendly." Vito almost wanted to speak out. Wait for it... wait for ittt..." Yup. She'd just stormed past him. so you are the famed destroyer of the andrewsarchus. i bring greetings from q'orianka, chieftess of the amazon of panei. He had to resist laughing. Turning back to smile quietly at Miguel, he nodded. "It's all you, hombre." He nodded quietly and walked forwards a few steps, placing his hands into his pockets and turning back, almost with a quiet 'oh'.

"Before I forget. Miguel, we are almost ready. There is not much time left, so do whatever you have to." He nodded quietly and turned back towards the direction he had started walking. Best not get involved in the affairs of the Amazon. It would not be beneficial to his health... or his remaining sanity.

[Thread LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down