Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
It starts EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
It starts EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
It starts EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
It starts EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
It starts EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
It starts EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
It starts EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
It starts EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
It starts EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
It starts EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

It starts

Go down

It starts Empty It starts

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

The day was bright and the weather was sunny, what a perfect day to go out. Indeed it was and many people knew that, so that was the reason why so many people were out at this time to the day, swarming the streets of Central. The Southern streets of the mentioned town were the only streets which did not have so many people visiting them, due to the fact that they were not considered as an touristic attraction. Instead, this was the place where the old people, and a few younger people, came to relax in a peaceful environment. As a part of this streets, there was a large white building, with a coffee bar on its bottom. The building itself was not tall nor was it flashy. But, the bright colors of the coffee bar, which was a part of it, they were the things which attracted attention to this building. But, since the location of this coffee was at the Southern Streets, there was not so much attention to attract. Well, the fact that there were not so many people around the place, it was one of the reasons why in this building a young blond haired man found his home. He was a type of person who wanted to spend his free time alone, with a book and the smell of the ocean all around him. This building was the perfect place for that. The fact that the building was located near the ocean, it meant that all of the conditions were perfect. The bright shine coming from the sun, slowly started to enter trough the window, into the room of this rather young man. The brightness of the sun soon reached the entire room, reaching even the bed where one person currently was. With the sunshine reaching his eyes, the young man opened his eyes, revealing a set of two shiny and bright blue eyes. The sunshine was reflected from them, making it seem that they were glowing in a incredible beauty. After a few minutes, the young man was full awaken, looking around himself in order to find something.

On, his desk, a pair of dark glasses were. Slowly and gently, he took them with his right hand, rising them from the table. Then, he placed them on his face, over his eyes and on his nose. Now, the sun did not bother him anymore, so he was ready to stand up. He quickly stud up, off his bed, leaving into the bathroom. With him, he took some clothes and a pair of sandals. After coming out of the bathroom, the man was fully dressed, with a pair of sunglasses still on his head. Slowly, his eyes adjusted to the sun which shined from the outside, so he was now able to see without the glasses. He took them off with his right hand, placing them back on the table from which he took them. Then, with gentle and slow steps he left the bedroom, passing trough the bathroom and into the living room. There, the man had a large couch, with a table in front of it. After standing still on the same spot for a few moments, the man started to move again, going into the kitchen, which was a few meters away from the door which connected the apartment with the corridor, which led into the outside world. From the kitchen, the man came out with an bottle of pure, white milk. Drinking and walking at the same time, he was taking a risk of an possible accident which would happen if he continued to be so careless. But, this man knew his entire apartment from top to bottom, so he did not make a wrong step anywhere. After reaching the couch, the man set on it, placing the milk on the desk in front of him. Then, he took the newspapers off the desk, holding them with both of his hands. With an slow motion he opened the first page, starting to read it. Interested into what was happening in the world outside his town, the man was reading the newspapers with a serious expression on his face. And so, his day slowly started.

Few hours later, the newspapers closed, the young man was done reading his newspapers. With that task done, he was ready to pass on to his next one, just like he usually did, due to an daily routine which he had. Before passing on to the next task, Alexander decided to take a little break, so he could clear up his mind. As looking around, he noticed something odd, a rather annoying noise could be heard coming from the balcony. With a closer look, the young man spotted an fly, buzzing around the place. Quite annoying this insect was, it was one of the life forms which Alexander hated the most, so the action which he performed afterwards was not an surprise. He picked up the newspapers again, rolling them and creating a perfect fly smashing device. The moment that thing got closer, he used this newly formed weapon and killed it with one strike. With that done, the blond haired male decided that it was time to head out. Quickly he would take a coat located on one of his desks, putting it on and letting himself out. As he was exiting the apartment the male was sure to lock the door just in case if someone decided to try entering it while he was away. Of course, this place was rather peaceful, well at least this part of Central so there was not so much reasons to worry. Due to the fact that he did have a rather dangerous rifle in his apartment the blond haired male did not want anyone entering it so he was sure to do this even though he knew that the chances of anyone even thinking about entering his place were low. Some minutes later he was out of the apartment building, walking away and going towards the main street. At this moment Cromwell did not wear his usual military clothes, he was in civilian clothes due to a simple reason, it was his day off. At times like this he had a urge to take a walk and clear him mind, trying not to think about killing people or the sensation of licking blood, knowing how that would make him restless and he would end up hurting people. Now, since he was a soldier, he was aware that only hurting enemies was allowed, civilians and other of Amestrian nationality were not to be harmed. Sometimes, just sometimes, that little detail did irk him, since there were people in his own country which he would want to see bleeding.

So, indeed, there he was, walking in a unknown direction. What happens next?

Back to top Go down

It starts Empty Re: It starts

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm

A day as any other had started. Amity never really changed her clothes when at work. After all, she rarely had a change of clothes to change into and her type of business rarely gave her the money to pay for new clothes. they were pricey everywhere and so it seemed that every time she had managed to gain enough money, it would be collected for a debt she owed. It sucked to be a mercenary sometimes, but at least she had no one she had to listen to and could work where ever she so pleased. Today her job brought her to Amestris again. It had been a long while since she had been to those parts. The spiffy town, upbeat and seemingly carefree due to the way the civilians were so protected by the military. Amity often avoided such people as mercenaries were in some cultures frowned upon, though she never understood why. She only killed on a very few occasions and it wasn't like it was personal.

Slowly the loner trudged up the streets, golden hair askew behind her from the only wind that was created; by her determined walking. A stern face, she had but it was gentle slightly by the gracious smile she had. A warm one that greeted anyone who looked upon her. Though the only real response was a questioning look. After all, the oddest fact about the woman was the fact she was walking with a horse in reign. Now in Amity's head, maybe it was just the fact she wasn't riding the horse she got such weird expressions, but the truth was it was odd she even HAD a horse. After all, cars were the IN thing. There the fair skinned blonde walked, like a blaring green thumb as her outfit glowed white, jacked over a tight top. Her lap covered by black jeans and complete with cowboy boots, spurs and a cowboy hat all fancied with intricate black designs.

Her destination was unknown. She simply walked; trying to figure out where that next client was. It would have helped had he given her a location and after three hours of wandering, she would give up and decide to have a cup of hot water. As she slowly tethered her horse, she would aim her body to a coffee shop. Her body turning quickly and running into a young man with blonde hair. An apologetic and somewhat shocked look on her face as she would snap her head to him. A smile of nervousness on her face while she pinched her hat to dip it. A quick apology showing the true oddity that was her voice. "Grac'ias! M'apologies, sir." Her voice said with cheery enthusiasm before stepping away to give him room. She seemed thoroughly unbothered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 pm

OOC: Rushed this one.

Moments passed after the hero of the story had left his apartment and he was now seen walking though the central square, looking around to see different kinds of people walking around him, some were like him without a goal, while others were on their way to somewhere. At this point something was awoken inside of this man, something that he thought that he could suppress as long as he was in this city and not somewhere on the battlefield. But, it did not seem as if he was capable of doing such a hard task, it was just too hard for him. Although, this task was not something that he wanted, it was forced upon him and he did not have any options, he was like a small bird which had a small cage trapping it until the next war has arrived. There were things that he was allowed to do, but even so this cage limited his movements, he was never truly free. Even so, in this cage he was safe from the hunters who might try to hunt him and serve him for dinner and the rewards which he gained by providing a good performance were rather nice, due to that he always decided to stick to his cage and try to live through the good and the evil. Of course, the given example was just metaphorical and the reality was somewhat worst, while at the same time the cage was somewhat larger. Either way, since he was aware of his cage, Lusso knew that he had to do something about his desires and so he decided to remove himself from this gathering of people to a more secure place, somewhere where the smell of humans and blood would not make him restless. Oh how tiresome was this curse, his urge to kill, his urge to see the crimson river flowing from someones veins and over his body so that he may lick it and taste it, its metallic taste was rather wonderful.

From the main square the tall male would slip into a nearby alley, a place hidden by the shadows of the buildings which were to its left and right, leaving only the front and the back exits open, where people like him or worse would enter, trying to hide from the light and what light brings. For some people darkness was more enjoyable than the light and this man was no exception. However, he only liked darkness over the light in which many people stand, in other words for this man it does not matter if a place is full of light or darkness, as long as there is nobody else there. Of course, that only goes for times like this, when he was forced to ignore his urges, his difference was not something that many would have liked. Anyways, there he was, walking through the shallow alley in an attempt to make his urges to vanish since there was nobody there, when out of a sudden a cat appear. It was over, darkness took over and a few moments later the blond haired male could be seen leaving the alley through the other exit, behind him, in a garbage container, a dead cat, squished by someones foot. There was no blood, but just the kill was enough this time. While he was walking on his way from this incident the male suddenly bumped into someone, someone who he met a long time ago. At first he did not notice who it was and just that person bumping into him made Lusso want to kill this person for doing such a thing to him. But, when he noticed who it was, the look on his face changed, he was calm and a smile was covering his formerly bloodthirsty face. Was he happy? Probably yes, since nothing else could explain such a change.

"You don't have to apologize, it was my fault, even now I am confused, confused how I didn't notice you sooner my dear Amity." Those words he spoke calmly, acting like a gentleman like the ones you would see in the movies. Of course, this female knew the nature of the man in front of her, his dark suit and his tie should not have fooled her, she saw him doing what he loves to do the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 pm

The scent of his emotions was easy to catch. A glimpse of a second could show his true intentions, what he had urged to do. Yes, sadly it seemed this man was in one of his moods. Amity couldn't help but chuckle. Chewing more upon her toothpick, she'd shake her blonde head a couple times before releasing her hand from the gun on her side. Her hands moving swiftly to her hat. Pinching the rim, her whole head would dip as she pulled the hat over her eyes a moment and back up. Of course it messed up her shining golden locks, but she never minded. After all, Amity was not someone to really primp herself. In the old days she would have just rolled out of bed with cactus hair, but for now she had gotten hold of a hairbrush and had been experimenting. Was it paying off? She didn't really know. "Yeah. Long time, no see, cowboy." She spoke the term affectionately. Lusso was far room her kind, but she found him a close friend, enough so to call him that. However she found him far from her in personality.

As she surveyed him she would sigh softly and rest her hands at her sides. Suddenly a hand would be upon his shoulder. A comforting tap as she would let of another chuckle. "You need t'take it easy. Can't ride to town on a broken ho'se." She'd say, that odd manner of speaking smothered upon her words thicker than jam on toast. Her eyes lit up though. Those crimson orbs taking in this old friend's appearance. "Tell ya what. How 'bout we go get a drink? I'll buy ya anything reasonable there? How's that sound?" Her generosity there as usual. Though she was relatively poor, she was willing to buy a friend lunch. He needed it though, it was obvious from his tension and it was almost as if she could smell the death on him. It worried her, but Amity would show nothing of the sort. No fear, no anger, just concern.

With or without him, she began to move. Her agile body moving swiftly. They needed to take a spot before someone stole her horse. She would be eternally in rage if someone did something like that. How angry. Her horse was like family as well. Her jacket seemed to float from behind her, caressing the back of her legs in an odd way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:44 pm

OOC: Another rushed one, my brother just appeared and he wants to use the computer. XD

The look in the womans eyes as she noticed the state in which her old friend was at the current moment, it told him everything, she knew how bad it was and so what she was about to do was not something that he could not expect. Of course, she decided to help him and there was nothing wrong with that, it was a natural reaction of someone who was close to him. Although, this male did not seem like he was the type to possess friends or people with whom he shared a connection of some kind, he was more of a person who thought of people as targets and not actually people. Yet, this woman, due to a unknown reason caught him and now there was a bond of friendship between them. It was odd, yet at the same time so sweet, he was not alone in this world, there was someone who looked after him and that thought made him trust this woman. Of course, even though she was of the opposite gender, this affliction of his towards her was not of the romantic or sexual nature, it was different, more like of a parental nature where one of them was the parent and the other was the lost child, despite the fact that two of them were of the same age. It didn't matter, they had a connection and they were used to taking care of each other, whenever one of them would need help the other would assist them. Of course it had been a long time since Cromwell last saw his friend, she was a traveler, going from one town to another, while he was a solider stationed in Central. Their paths rarely crossed and at times like this he was happy to see his old friend. Since he knew her, he also knew why she was here and what exactly was she looking for, so he was aware that their little meeting was not going to last as long as he would wish. Due to that, he decided to spend as much time as he could with her.

After he heard her asking him to get something to drink, Cromwell was overwhelmed with happiness, a gentle smile was formed over his tortured face and he was ready to forget about anything else that he desired and focus at what was in front of him. "I'll try my dear Amity, but you know how bad my condition can get if I do not get to do something in a span over a month. These damn peace offerings are rather tiring and I don't get to do what I want to, so I get like this. And, of course I shall go with you." The male would say with a rather calm and relaxed attitude, he looked as if he forgot what he was thinking about just a few moments ago, his mind was only thinking on what should he and his long lost companion do together, now that they got a chance to finally see each other after such a long time ago. Although, something else crossed his mind, a set of words which Amity had spoken that were rather troubling. "You, pay for me? No, no, no, I will pay for you. Since you know me, and I know you, I also know that you aren't really good with money. Remember, I am the one with the steady job here and the military does give me a nice pay considering that I got the rank of the Second Lieutenant. I'm not feeling bad enough to let you do such a thing, as a gentleman I must be the one to offer paying for the drinks." Then, he took a moment to take a break and inhale some more oxygen before continuing with what he wanted to say. "Do you remember where the Drunken Pony is? Since this is our first meeting after a long time, let us go to the place where we first met. If you don't remember, I could take you there. Honestly, I can't think of a better place where we could get a drink, the new places are so dull." And so they were on their way to the place where they once met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Amity blinked, an odd look of surprise on her face before she'd laugh gently. Lusso liked to talk. He liked to talk, a lot. At times she wondered if her forgot to breathe and it seemed now was one of those times. As he finished his speech, she'd give an understanding nod. Sometimes he spoke so rapid it was as i he feared losing track of his brain. Maybe he did, what did she know? Simply put, he scolded her for trying to pay for him and spoke of his urges. Ah.. so she was right, they had been building. That wasn't good, he'd crack if he didn't get it out. With a shake of her head, she'd groan and rub the back of her head. What was she to do to help? Well, she had options though they were unpleasant. But the best way to fix Lusso was to get it out of his system. So with her arms looped beneath her chest, she'd give her warm smile. "Well, I have a client to see afterwards. Maybe it'll be a hit and in that case you can get some of it out of your system." She'd state in a calm tone. yes, she was asking him if he wanted to kill someone with her after a drink. Not a common conversation, but one nonetheless that had been spoken.

Her body would turn as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. "Yeah, of course I can remember." She'd state in a sort of cocky tone, but her eyes lit up in a gracious manner.Her body soon releasing the hug as she looked toward the direction of the bar. "Shall we go then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm

When his dear friend mentioned her client and how he could come with her and help, the male was surprised. For a moment he was not sure why he was asking him that, he knew how capable she was when it came to simple bounties and catching different sorts of criminals, someone like him would be of help to her but it is not as if she needed help. Then again the way she said that was a bit odd and due to his excellent body language reading skills he was able to conclude that she was telling him this with a reason. After thinking about it he realized what it was, the reason why Amity asked him to come with her. It should have been obvious though, now that he thought about it he was a fool not to notice it right away so by the time when she answered his question, he lost the chance to reply to her question. Would she notice that he did not say anything? Probably, she was no fool and this male knew it, even though when it came to some things she did seem somewhat clueless. But, this was not one of those extremely rare cases, Amity asked him something and if he did not answer it she would suspect that there was something wrong with him. Although he was a bit late, he decided to answer her question right after she answered his, just a moment before she hugged it and at that moment he was not expecting her to do such a thing. "Sure, I guess. Even though it is not necessary, I am feeling just fine now, thanks to seeing you after all this time. Your presence makes everything go away." Those words Cromwell spoke calmly, making sure that after hearing them she would know that he was fine, the worst was over and all he needed now was some rest.

Just a split second after he had answered her question the blond haired male noticed the arms of his friend stretching and going around him, he was hugged. This was something that he did not expect, how could he, this never happened before. Even so it was something that made him feel even better, her arms around his body made him calmer than ever, his heart slowed down and at that moment it seemed as if time stopped. What was this emotion that he was feeling? He did not know the answer to that question and before he could get it, her hands were no longer around him and the two of them were back on track, walking towards the place where they first met. The words of the female telling him how she still remembers made Cromwell form a smile over his face, this was a joyful finding. If she did not remember where that place was it would have made him sad, since even today he remembers the those perverts which he almost killed when they were trying to get her to sleep with them. Of course, at that moment he did not know who she was or what was she doing there, so it was understandable, even though after he was done with them she had a gun pointed at him not sure why did he do what he did, she thought that he was stealing her targets since those guys were her targets and she was just trying to get them to talk. Later on they cleared things up and they became friends, taking walks and enjoying their time together whenever she would come to visit. Five or maybe four years passed since that day, so it would not be strange if she forgot where that place was located and this was the first time ever since their first meeting that they actually decided to visit that place. Heck, even Cromwell himself was still not quite sure where it was.

"Would you look at that, even after all these years it still hadn't changed." After some walking the duo finally reached to place of their first meeting, a large looking building with chairs and tables in front of so that customers could even sit outside and enjoy themselves. Lately it was rather nice outside, the weather was sunny and not too hot, it was the middle of the summer though. "Lets sit outside, shall we?" Cromwell would ask as they approached the place, he did not want to go inside and start a new incident with the locals, hopefully the people who worked there when they first visited this place were not working here anymore, he sure made them mad last time when they visited so they would not be happy about him coming to their place once more. Of course, there was nobody outside so they could have their drinks and enjoy talking without anyone upsetting them. By that of course I meant Cromwell who did not like being disturbed by others while enjoying his time with Amity. Of course, if anyone did disturb them he would not do anything to them unless that person harmed them, but he would give that person a rather intimidating murderous intent just by looking at them. Indeed, since he was a person who was used to killing people, he possessed a rather nasty murderous intent which would make people believe that he was serious abut killing them. Doing that kind of a look was just a form of enjoyment for Cromwell and it was his way of joking, even though rarely anyone except himself found it funny, including the people who were close to him. This kind of a thing was felt by everyone who was near him when he did his "I will kill you and I am serious about it" face. Such a nasty habit was of course one of the reason why he was still a single man and why a lot of people evaded him and never bothered to talk to him, of course there were still those who knew him and knew that he was just joking, even though it was plain wrong. Due to this he evaded doing this kind of stuff in front of Amity, she would get mad at him whenever he did something like that.

Anyways, there they were, finally ready to start their meeting and catching up. All that ti was left now is for Amity to pick where she wants to sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

There was a second. A long second that passed without a response for the woman where nothing was spoken. It seemed he was trying to register her question. Panic struck her for once. Did she say something funny? Did she say something to upset him? No.. that was confusion on his face. Her eyes would blink a bit. She seemed to be analyzing his response. The man after all, was her closest friend and the one she entrusted her secrets to. How odd that she rarely seen him and yet she kept this man closer than any other. It seemed they had their own wave length where he could tell what she was thinking as much as she could tell what he was feeling. With a cheesy grin, her eyes closed and a soft laugh fell from her lips. A pleasant laugh that held nothing cruel or ill towards him; just genuine happiness. "If you don' wanna, then it doesn' have ta happen, y'know." Her words would fluctuate upon the air while she held her hands beneath her bosoms. The whole of her body well formed, but in her eyes the innocence shone through. how odd for her to have killed and remain so blank to corruption.

Her body carried in front of his. Walking slowly, she led herself to the bar. Her eyes showing that wildfire and excitement upon her face. How she enjoyed herself! She enjoyed being around Lusso. He was fun to hang out with. Though he was a bit of a pain in the butt at times, he was still a great friend of hers. She treasured every moment she spent with him and it was long due a reunion. She needed someone to talk to, after all, it was her birthday and she felt old now. One year closer to death, lovely. Yet she felt so lost at times. A weird moment of her second guessing her life. Was she doing things right? It made her wonder. Where was she going in life? Such a troubling circumstance.

The bar looked exactly the same after all these years. the sun above made today a warm and comforting one. Oh how glorious! She'd sigh softly and look around. "Days like today be makin' you glad you're alive!" Her voice claimed excitedly while she moved in and nudged him playfully in the ribs with her elbow. That large smile on her face as always. Her eyes scanning the tables to catch a particularly cozy looking one. Making a determined march; she would head to it, taking a seat and crossing her legs. Her eyes catching the man whom had always been working there. It seemed he recognized her and hurried off to get a drink. Meanwhile the woman stared at Lusso. He was doing that evil look thing again. Rolling her eyes, she'd throw her voice at him. "Aye! Come an' enjoy yourself!" She'd declare to him with a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 pm

OOC: Shortening my post length and rushing my posts, MUST GET TO THE GOOD PART.

The smile on Amity's face was something that made even Lusso happy, his usual evil smile that gave people the chills was quickly replaced with a honest and rather smooth smile. Indeed, this usually intimidating blond haired male turned into a rather nice looking person who could make anyone love him. Was this something that he had in him all along, or was it just something that was brought especially for his dear friend Amity? Probably the second, since something like this could never be seen, nor will anyone else have the honor of seeing Lusso like this. The blond haired male, just like his dear friend, he was enjoying his time. Of course, he had to tease those people who were working here with his evil glare that made them all fear him, it was just too fun. The young female caught him and he was forced to stop just so she wouldn't get upset by it. Despite the fact that he looked like a different man it did not seen as if he was welcome here, the people who worked here and who remembered this couple right away were fully aware of what they were capable of. However, the two of them were customers so they had to be served or else this place would get a bad reputation since Lusso was a member of the military and he did have influence over some things. They knew that and he knew that, plus he knew that they knew about it, so he had something to bargain with. Tho, what they did not know was that this blond haired male was not that type of a person, he was not someone who would fight his fights with administration and using others to win his battles. Indeed, this young soldier preferred fighting his battles on his own and with his fists, smelling and tasking the blood of his foes was like a drug for him and he needed it to stay alive.

Anyways, returning to the actual story and the important events. "I really hope that they don't decide not to serve us, that would upset me." After they had taken their seats outside, under the sun and alone, it was time to order. Knowing how those people were too afraid to serve someone like him, Lusso said the word "upset" a bit louder so that even the people near the entrance could hear him and realize how he might do something if they decided not to serve him and his long lost friend. Of course he was joking, truth to be told he was not planning on doing anything while Amity was around, that would make her hate him and their friendship would shatter. Well, probably not, she would be upset, but not that much. Ruining their little meeting with some trivial matter was not something to be bothered with, so he chose not to do anything. Just a second after he finished his first sentence, during which he was looking towards the entrance, which was located behind Amity, Lusso turned towards his friend and so their conversation started. "Anyways, now that we are here I gotta ask you some things. How are you my dear friend? What were you doing during these past years during which we never saw each-other? I wish to know everything, tell me all about your adventures which you had over these past years and then I shall tell you all that you wish to know about me." While the two of them were starting their conversation, a single brave waiter showed up awaiting their orders, noticing how Lusso was giving him the look so he was getting nervous. "Just one beer for me and one for the lady, thank you." After that he turned back to Amity, waiting for her to say something, preferably the answers to his questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:27 pm

As oblivious as always. Amity wouldn't notice the second time her friend was being rude or cruel. She was instead looking intently at the menu. What did she want? What didn't she want? There seemed to be so many choices as the waiter would scurry over in a nervous manner. He looked young, as if he had just started. Before taking out his pad and pen and holding it before him, he would glance at both. His eyes did not raise to either at first until there was a bit of silence. The young man in turn would raise his eyes to Amity and stare at her with a look that screamed he didn't want to be here. Amity would notice but was unable to help other than a kind smile to the boy and speaking to calm his nerves. Lusso ordered for her and him before scrambling off like they were infected with the plague.

Amity turned her complete attention to the man and grinned. "Ah.. ain't much goin' on. I've been mosyin' here an' there. Got banned from Idila's and 'Ye ol' Pub' down yonder. Such perverts, I tell ya!" She'd shout a bit before sighing and shrugging. What could she do? Obviously fighting wasn't the RIGHT thing to do, but it got the point across. Rubbing her jaw, she would turn her eyes to look at the fumbling waiter who brought their booze. A sort of nod from Amity before she took her glass and down a swallow in no time. She was well seasoned in drinking, though she was still a bit of a light weight at times. It seemed it was a random factor as well, never known when to be hit.

the glass in hand, she'd rest her wrist on the table and sigh. "Barely makin' money. I wonder where it all goes." As usual the young woman addressed her problem with handling money. It seemed like she was a gambler when in all actuality she wasn't. She simply owed a lot of people and it seemed the more she paid the more she owed. "What 'bout ya? How ya been?" There was a pause as she would move in a bit and whisper as if it were a great secret. "How is that girl of yours? She be alright?" Of course Amity had no clue what had happened to his adopted daughter. In fact she'd only met her a couple of times in the few years she'd been around. Amity loved children though and enjoyed the excitement they got when they saw her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm

OOC: As you requested, I have changed my posting style to something more shorter and with smaller paragraphs.

With a confused look in his eyes the blond haired male stared at the water and at his companion as their drinks had arrived, there was something odd about it. From the way it seemed to the young psycho, this young waiter sure had caught the attention of the female or she was feeling sorry for him that he had to be the unlucky one taking the orders from this duo. Well, whatever it was, at that moment, Lusso did not want to give too much thought to it and so he focused at the girl in front of him. She had answered his questions with ease and from her answer it seemed as if she was doing fine and so he did not have to worry about her, it had been a while since their last visit and so it was only natural for him to think about her well being. Now that he knew that she was doing fine and lived just like she usually lived, Russo was able to ease his worries and focus on enjoying his time here, since she wasn't gonna stay here for much longer. What made him smile a little was the way she rose her cup and swallowed the whole content of it right away, not waiting for a moment. "Ya sure haven't lost yer touch when it comes to drinking," he would add before she started to talk about her money issues, since at that moment things got a bit serious.

One of the things which made Amity, well Amity, were her money problems. Every time when she would start about it he would nod and add a few advices on how she should save and invest into some things. But, at this moment he decided not to say anything since he knew that it was not going to work anymore. Not only that, the blond haired male at this moment was out of new and fresh advices for her. Slowly he would take a sip of his beer before it was time for him to say something about his life for the past few years since they've last seen each other. Once she asked him about his life, Russo started to think about what he should say. Honestly, his life had been messy as always and it was best for him and for Amity if he left out the really messy parts such as the numerous deaths caused by him and even the injuries which he caused that outnumbered the deaths due to the lack of wars where people mostly died. After giving himself a minute to think, he came up with something to say. "I've been doing good, just like always, a life full of adventures and games. I've meet some new and fun people, while at the same time a few people had to leave somewhere far away after they met me." At that moment a pause was taken to answer the second question which was also troublesome, since it had been a while since he last saw his daughter.

"Ah, honestly I don't know. Despite her young age she is quite a smart girl so she knows how to take care of herself. When I am around, she is gone, usually leaving me notes. I haven't actually seen her in ages and that is worrying me." At that moment he took another sip of his beer and it was larger than the one he took before, this time he needed to refresh his throat after he was done with his little speech. As he spoke about his adopted daughter the blond haired male had a rather worried expression over his entire face and it was something that was rarely seen on his face. Indeed, and Amity would have noticed that probably since she knew him and she knew that a psycho like him rarely had such a facial expression. Maybe this blond haired male was changing right in front of her eyes, ever since he adopted that girl this man started to change piece by piece, his desires to taste the blood of others had slowly faded away, he could endure months without hurting someone. Was Lusso becoming a true human being?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

A sting of sympathy coursed through her veins. It seemed that his daughter had vanished. That wasn't good. Amity wished she could help. How she wished she could do something to help. She could help look, but in such a large world, where could a little girl be? She hoped such a young lass was safe somewhere. Hopefully not abducted by some pervert or anything possibly worse. It wouldn't be too much work she hoped. In the meantime she would help look for her. Amity threw back the rest of her drink and chuckled. "Yeh. I never did lose m'taste for booze." Her hand would move through her hair swiftly before she crossed her legs with one ankle upon her lap. The table of course covered such an action.

"That's a downer. I'll help ya best I can. Okay?" She would state as the waiter returned to refill her glass which she tossed back just as quickly. A moment she chewed over responses. "'Ny leads t'where she might be?" Her eyes as soft and wild as they were seemed to be filled to the rim with concern. The whole of her body language shown as concern. Amity didn't like when such horrible things happened. In a way she could relate to the young girl. After all she was lost and alone in the world as well. Just as Amity had once felt. That was before her uncle came to be her true 'father'. Closing her eyes, a soft sigh fell from her lips. It was a pity the way the world could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:14 pm

From a worried one, into a confused one, the expression on the face of the blond male changed quickly. While he listened to Amity talking the male noticed the return of the scared waiter as he took her glass and left into the building, returning with more a couple of moments afterwards. Cromwell was rather shocked with this as he did not even finish his first drink, while his friend was already getting ready to finish a second one. Of course, he was not that surprised that she could drink that much, but it was rather early in the afternoon and so it was kinda not the time to get drunk. Beer was not the type of drink from which one could get drunk that easily, but the way she started, she would get drunk in a matter of moments and so the blond haired male kinda suspected that he was either going to have to do something to distract her with something so that she would stop drinking, or he could just let her drink all she wants and carry her later on. After giving it some thought, the male decided that it would be best if he stopped her since he was paying so more she drank more he had to pay. Cromwell wasn't a cheap bastard, but when observing the choices which he had, it was okay to make the one which could also safe him some money.

Anyways, by the time he decided what he should do, his companion had already finished her second cup and she had asked him a question to which he did not have an actual answer. At this moment he could answer her question, but the answer which he would give would not help with this issue. More he thought about it more he realized how bad he was as a father, his own daughter was missing and he was sitting here with no idea where she could be. "I don't really know where she could be, she stopped telling me things. To telly you the truth it is as if she is hiding from me, from the missing food I do know that she is not gone, but whenever I am around she is not in the house. Heck, even at nights she comes back home after I fall asleep and she leaves before I wake up. I knew this all along and yet I couldn't accept the truth." At that moment the blond haired male took a pause to catch his breath. Even though, at that moment, he did not realize that he was changing more and more, Cromwell could still feel the positive emotions coming to the surface as the conversation between him and Amity continued. If he and his daughter got to spend more time together, maybe that would make him change and become a better person, something that many people in his life would love to see.

"I'm such a bad father to her. Even though she is never around, I still haven't even tried to look for her. What kind of a parent would do that?" The blond haired male really was sad, even though he wasn't showing it that well. Despite the words which he spoke, he did not start to cry, nor did he have a sad facial expression, he was cold and serious, the way he spoke those words was just weird. Yet, it was so typical of him to act this way, he never cried nor was he ever sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:07 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Amity sighed as she thought over the situation. How she wanted to help the man, but how little she could really do. Other than keep an eye open for his daughter, she was just as lost as he was. Where to even start? Perhaps a stakeout at his own house? That might work. Or cameras? The thought of technology made Amity wince and look away with a soft huff. How foolish was she to think of something that she hated? As she drained her drink, Amity remembered something and suddenly she stood up. "Well shoot, wouldn' it b'time for me t'head in. I got some work t'do 'fore the dusk."

Flicking her hat at him, she would nod. "I'm gonna keep an eye open for her, Crom. Don' you worry your head too much, sweetie." Smiling warmly as usual, she would flick her wrist in a salute and head of. "See ya!"

[exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 am

OOC: Time for a short exiting post.

"Awwww, leaving already? Alright. I guess, farewell till next time." The young blond haired male was not happy that his friend was leaving him, but he wanted what was best for her and he himself was not that, he was the worst thing that could happen to her. Sadly he could never admit that to her and after each one of their meetings a part of him would change slightly for the better, if he could only spend more time with her he might turn into an actual person, someone who was not just focused on killing, someone who actually detested killing. The chances of something like that happening were really slim, but with the help of his daughter and Amity maybe it could happen, a part of Lusso hopped that something like that would happen. Yet, the bad side was still in control and so he was once more forced to return to his old self and continue without his dear friend besides him, it was time to go back to work. Of course, he did want to bail on work and follow Amity for a while, just to make sure she isn't going after some dangerous criminal who could hurt her, he was quite aware of what she did for a living and it was a more fun job than the one which he had.

While the male was deciding on what he should do, the waiter from before had came to charge them for their drinks and he wasn't too happy about it. Right from the start the male noticed how the girl had left and only the scary guy was left there sitting with his back turned towards the entrance to the bar from which he came. The water was scared for his life so he brought the most fearsome man in the bar to help him stay unharmed, hopping that the blond haired male won't do anything to them. But, Lusso had heard him coming with his friend and he was not in them mood to talk to someone like him, so bad things happened. Once the waiter came with his muscle friend the blond haired male slowly rose up, acting as if nothing was wrong, keeping his good face and paying to the waiter for the drinks. But then, when the muscle guy gave him a bad look he got so mad that he punched the muscle guy so hard that he broke his nose, following with another punch towards his guts which hit with so much force that the male was sent back a little and thus hitting the poll behind him. After all of that the muscle guy was knocked out and the waiter quickly ran into the bar thinking how he was next. "Boring..."

Once he was done causing troubles, the blond haired male quickly left the bar, his lust was gone due to his meeting with Amity and the beat up which he gave to this guy at the bar.

[Exit - Thread End]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum