Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
FESTIVAL EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
FESTIVAL EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
FESTIVAL EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
FESTIVAL EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
FESTIVAL EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
FESTIVAL EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
FESTIVAL EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
FESTIVAL EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
FESTIVAL EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
FESTIVAL EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

FESTIVAL

Go down

FESTIVAL Empty FESTIVAL

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue May 11, 2010 1:10 am

Reila paced around the entrance of the festival, Enrya looming somewhere nearby. The beginning sounds of rides started up and joyful children soon began pouring through the gate the two of them were waiting in front of. It was still early, a half an hour before the time they had planned to meet, but Reila was getting impatient with excitement. She honestly, of all the times this festival was held, never went to it. There was no time, and it was boring to mill around alone. The anticipation was killing her and she couldn't decide what she wanted to do first. Spending time with Enrya at the movies had been amazing though. Another new experience with a girlfriend she never had. Enrya was seriously the closest person to her heart right now, and just thinking about it made her want to cry with happiness. She was sensitive about things like relationships, family, and friends, seeing as she used to have no connections with any of them at all. Life suddenly had became something...alive. And she reveled in the excitement of it; tonight she was going to live it up even if she did act like a child--who cared?! Enrya and Tsuna, she knew, accepted her for who she was. That was reality right there.

Flashing lights suddenly caught her attention and gasps, cheers, and yells filled the crisp air. Suddenly music joined in too as the power switched on the rides began to start. Ahhh!! Where was Tsuna??

[Note: This thread takes place before Reila moves to Briggs (so she can't encounter Briggs people: Xan, Jay, Mura, Koko, Dai, or Kenton in this post), also she can't encounter: Jay, Riffel, or Spencer. But feel free to join, just don't talk/see her. This is to keep up with my timeline <3 Thanks~]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

FESTIVAL Empty Re: FESTIVAL

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 1:44 am

Enrya was off to the side of the entrance, she was currently leaning a bit against one of the poles that held up the sign that said that the festival was open and going on. Her guitar was strapped along her back some. It was a dark purple guitar with a unique look to it. On this same pole was a postage of when such shows were planning to happen. One of the shows was of her playing her guitar. There was also a map of the area. There were rides galore as well as games and food vendors. There was to be so much excitement here tonight. It was the time for everyone to relax and just plain out have fun with others. She had her head turned a bit to watch the others have fun as they entered the festival. But she watched Reila pace around the entrance of the festival. She chuckled as she watched Reila pace on and on and on. “Hehe. You are acting more squirrely then a real squirrel does.” She said as she smiled and laughed some.

She really did enjoy spending time with Reila. It really brought them closer together as friends. The movie was good as well. It has been a while since she has spent time with someone else just for the fun of it. She felt now that Reila was almost like a sister to her. A younger sister actually. She chuckled as she watched Reila some more. She pulled her guitar enough so that it was at her front and she started to tune her guitar. She kept her eyes scanning the area for Tsuna. Sure, they were early, but maybe Tsuna would be early as well. She hoped so as she was getting a bit dizzy from watching Reila pace. She was actually making tracks in the ground. This caused Enrya to laugh some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 am

As the festival was a mere thirty minutes away a loud clacking noise could be heard on the streets as Tsuna walked in early. Heads turned to find out what the strange noise was and ho and behold they found it was a short and very dark skinned young man with long light green hair walking towards them. Tsuna did not have his hair in a long braid this time instead he opted for the hair being let down on it's own it fell in small waves around his head. Tsuna loved his wooden geta each time he took a step a clacking noise could be heard they were all he wore unless he was walking on grass or something soft like it then he just walked barefoot. He wore another kimono one he was sure Reila would enjoy very much it was white like the other with a black belt to keep it closed. Instead of mere sakura petals an entire tree was stitched into the kimono and sakura petals fell from the tree all around his body they were bright like the ones from his other kimono.

He was early and he knew it but it was better to be early then on time when he looked the way he did already it was uncomfortable walking in this crowd. He could feel several dark stares on his back as he walked by and heard the hushed voices speaking about him he caught words like savage or barbarian from the crowd. He wanted to tell them he was no such thing bt it would only attract attention to himself and cause problems and he didn't want that he wanted to go to the festival with Enrya and Reila. He smiled as he thought about the two of them they were the only friends he had so far everyone else just seemed to judge him because of his skin. He wondered why that was he had heard rumors but he had never cared enough to look into the problem maybe it was time he thought to himself but now was not the time of course. As he walked he looked for Reila and Enrya hoping they might be here early as well bt he doubted they were like him they could walk wherever they wished without worries unlike himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 am

"Woah, woah, Enrya" Reila began, laughing, "let's get this straight. Squirrels climb trees and I'm on the ground here! I'm so excited~ I've never really been to one of these... I'm nervous!!" She pouted and silenced herself when she heard Enrya begin tuning her guitar. Captivated by it, she moved from her pacing path and to where Enrya stood, looking over her shoulder in wonder. "Your guitar...is really awesome. I can't wait to hear you play a song either. But believe it or not...I'm usually a patient person." She nodded, sure of herself. "Wait." Reila's eyes widened and she turned her head into the slight crowd of people gathering near them to get inside. Her Tsuna-dar was activating... She held up a hand to Enrya to wait there and ran off toward the green-haired boy in the distance. "Oi oiii~~" She waved at him with a huge grin. "Tsunaaa! You're early!" She grabbed his hand and froze, almost fainting from what she saw. Gasping, her eyes seemed to turn to real gold for how shiny they got from the sight they took in. "Your kimono...it's breathtaking..." She could have floated for how happy she became. "Tsuna, I'll give you anything if you would consider making me one even remotely resembling that..." She grasped Tsuna's hand with a second hand now as if his hands were something sacred. "You're so amazing...Well, Enrya's over there. Let's go~" She let go with one hand again and then lead him to where her pacing path still remained in the autumn grass.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Enrya started to laugh some more as Reila began to talk, but she was laughing at well. “Oh I’m sure you can climb a tree easily. We just need to get you a bushy tail is all.” Enrya said with a chuckle as she was playfully teasing Reila. She then smiled at Reila as she pouted some. “Oh don’t worry. If it makes you feel any better, I too have never been to a festival before.” She told her with a chuckle as she continued to tune her guitar some. Enrya smiled and chuckled as she nodded. “Thank you, that means that my guitar fits me and my personality perfectly then. And do not worry, you will enjoy the music I play.” She joked as she looked to Reila. “Heh. I believe you, which is why this is so funny to see you making tracks within the ground.” Enrya said with a smile and a laugh before she looked to Reila as she spoke again. “Hm? Ok?” She said before she watched Reila’s eyes widen as she started to look for Tsuna again. Enrya nodded as she was silently motioned to stay put. She wasn’t going to go anywhere anyways.

Her golden eyes followed Reila as she moved through the crowd to go directly to where Tsuna was. She smiled and laughed some as she shook her head a bit at what she saw as the reaction Reila had to Tsuna’s kimono tonight. She shook her head some as she saw how Reila seemed close to fainting, but regained herself before that could happen. This made her chuckle even more. She was done tuning her guitar now by the time Reila and Tsuna were making their way back to her through the crowd. She smiled as she gave Tsuna a wave. “Hey Tsuna. Nice to see you again and early as well. Beauitful kimono as always.” She said with a friendly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 3:58 am

Tsuna was paying attention to something else at the time when Reila came up grasping his hand he turned to look at her. His hair fell over his face he had forgotten how having your hair down could hinder his vision so much but it felt nice as the wind flew by gently ruffling his hair as he moved it away from his face. He hadn't even heard Reila call out to him he wondered what had caught his attention over in the shadows but paid it no mind. He felt her grab his hand without hesitation he smiled at her warmly as she told him his kimono was breathtaking. He blushed lightly thankfully being able to hide it under his dark skin like always he really was weak to such nice comments he thought to himself. It seemed to Tsuna that Reila was on the verge of passing out from excitement and the night had just begun he found that rather cute of her. As she said she would give anything to have him make her a kimono he wondered why she thought she would have to give anything they were friends. Then his eyes widened a bit as she called him amazing it was weird his chest felt a bit tight and he wondered if it was okay to feel so happy about one compliment. He didn't get to say anything as she said let's go and started leading him to where Enrya was he followed without question smiling happily. He waved back to Enrya as she waved "nice to see you as well Enrya and thank you" he bowed his head slightly as he did with every compliment he got as a sign of respect to those who complimented him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Reila instantly realized she was still holding his hand, and instead of letting go as she almost did, she carefully slid her hand into Enrya's with an embarrassed smile. She had always wanted to do this, but was way too shy to ever consider attempting it. Especially considering she never had friends before let alone ones close enough to do something like this with. Now she really was a child, but it was okay. For one day, she was allowed to be childish...around her friends. Today, she didn't have to train for hours until she felt like she was going to pass out. She didn't have to be cold to perverts that encountered her when she was alone, because today she had people with her. It was only those older men that ever bothered to talk to her, and all the other girls just glared at her from the shadows. She tried to ignore it--put up a front, but everyone shunning of her...hurt. Today it didn't.

"Have you been to a festival before, Tsuna? Enrya and I haven't. I don't even know how to get in...Do I have to buy us tickets or something?" She blinked in confusion, watching other people. It looked like she was right. "Look, that's what they're doing. Let's go~~" She and her chain of friends were taken to the colorful booth, which had just opened recently, meaning there was no line! Reila let go of their hands now and reached into her pocket to pull out her wallet colored with icicles. She placed cash she had taken out earlier with Enrya on the portable table for the guy to take. She had heard somewhere that at festivals they didn't take debit cards. It would be bad if she got screwed out of paying. "Three please~"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down