Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!"

Go down

"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" Empty "Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!"

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:16 am

Zaska had just finished his trip to the department store, carrying a large bag in his hand filled with a new stock of alarm clocks. Instead of coming alone though, he had brought his special someone with him. Yes, that's right; he forced Sola to accompany him to this grand store of manly items. Of course he was only in there for only a few minutes seeing as he was not much of a shopper. And his bank account, despite the hefty cost of the alarm clocks, was still stuffed full of money that any normal family could live off of for twenty-five years. But even so, Zaska had still pulled off a job yesterday while Sola was at work. He reeled in a pile of swindled money using a dead company to scam a real one into falsely investing in it. Then by the time they found out his company was a fake, he had already left the building with a year's worth wad of cash. He only spent one one-hundredth of that now and was quite satisfied. He looked over to his lavender-haired sweet heart and grinned, obliviously baring his sharp fangs against the cool autumn air.

Back to top Go down

"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" Empty Re: "Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!"

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:44 am

Solange was walking with her love along the street. She sighed some as they just came from the department store. Why you ask? Well, they needed to load up on alarm clocks. Solange tends to have a bad habit of killing alarm clocks. Especially in the mornings. She usually kills at least one per week in each month. She has tried to get over this bad habit. But none of the tries worked so she just stopped trying to break this habit of hers. Back to the point though. She hated the department store. There were too many clocks there and she just wasn’t the type to go into those kind of stores and shop her heart out like most people. She smiled as she felt Zasky’s gaze slide over to her. She was holding his hand that didn’t hold the bag of alarm clocks. She smiled more as she saw the sharp fangs of his. Oh how she loved those fangs of his and the owner of said fangs.

Back to top Go down

"Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!" Empty Re: "Ooh...look a Chimera let me dissect it!"

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 5:09 pm

A silent stalker was watching, rather had been watching for some time. This stalker was a male and knew several things about his target. The first was that he was a chimera. The second was that this man did not create said Chimera. Hence why his first and foremost objective was the same as always, to dissect it. Anything he didn't know how it worked, biological or not he would take apart. However, he preferred the biological part more. Clacking could be heard as a man started from an ally and walked towards his mark. He grinned slightly at the prospect of a new lab rat and even started to chuckle a bit. Stuffing his hands in to his pockets of his lab coat he too stopped his stride. Standing in the middle of the sidewalk, sure to be in their way. If they went around they would have to break their lock of hands or walk single file, however this man was not going to let them get by him at all. no, he wanted this one object to be the newest addition to his wall of fame as it were. To have dissected a piece of another word was like a painter watching say Vincent van gogh paint. It was something he had to do, and had to see if given the chance. Bending down he went on the offensive. Lightly tapping the ground a rumble ensued. A Large monster of rock, grime, and dirt broke from the ground and arose. He stood almost four feet tall. but he immediately started after the girl, aiming to strike her in the gut. He was extremely fast and most likely to that extent not easy to dodge. Also to this extent the man snapped his fingers as he let out a small sigh which morphed to a large and uncontrollable evil laugh. A spark ensued and a small single stream of fire shot forth so fast that it was not even a blur. it struck to the side of his target and exploded like a car bomb. From there he tapped his foot once and a wave of water erupted from just in front of him. It shot forth with great speed and rushed towards both the female and male. However all major attacks and strikes were aimed at the male. The Golem was merely a distraction for the female. The man placed his hands back in his Lab coat and stood there waiting for the next moves to be taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:43 pm

A man who looked very much like a stalker appeared from an alley way onto the middle of the sidewalk in which they now walked. Instead of moving around the shady man or breaking his grip on Sola's hand, Zaska stopped abruptly with a sharp look directed straight at him. This guy was trouble. His sensitive human ears picked up the sound of a faint tap, and before long he didn't need to have good hearing to pick up the rumbling beneath them. More trouble. That was when he let go of Sola's hand and shoved her sideways to avoid the human-looking-rock from meeting with her stomach. This landed him in the direct path of the Golem instead. Just barely turning sideways to avoid it, the rough blow slid off his dress shirt that billowed out from the speed and tore off pieces from it. The shreds of fabric fluttered to the cement and by the time they landed, a blur of flame charged toward him. Zaska narrowed his eyes and ducked low to the ground like a preying animal. The teashop behind him burst into flames and an explosion sounded across the crisp air. Zaska drew in a breath, his fangs gleaming at the new-found enemy.

When the foot tapped again, Zaska was already moving, this time one step ahead. Having confidence in Sola's ability, he let her be, leaping up a tree with one motion. Wires dripped from his now-gloved hand and seemed to attach themselves to something. He let himself drop from his high position in the tree after the wave had abated and landed skillfully on his feet with a laugh. That was some magic there. Keeping a cool head despite his radiating hatred, Zaska clenched his fist halfway, lengthy blades ejecting. He then lunged his clawed hand sideways at the lab-coat-man with blinding speed. Before it connected though, Zaska slid back on his left heel and swiped his right foot underneath the doctor's to trip him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:43 am

Solange’s smile and overall carefree attitude started to disappear at a rapid rate as she felt as if something was about to happen. She didn’t know if it was going to happen to herself or to Zaska. All she knew was that she had a bad feeling about it and that she felt as if they were being watched by someone or by something. A frown graced her lips as she saw in front of them a male that just walked from an alley way to stand in the middle of the side walk. The male seemed to be a doctor of some sort and she was confused on why he was here then that’s when it hit her. It seemed like this male was the one who was watching them. By the looks of things, he seemed to have a plan in store plus he was standing in their way so that they wouldn’t be able to go around him. They would just have to go through them then. No skin off Solange’s nose. She stopped walking when Zaska did and she kept her own hand within his, she gave his hand a light squeeze to silently tell him her feelings for him just in case things went wrong. Always better to be safer then sorry.

The frown on her lips deepened as she heard a tapping sound from the male doctor before she saw a large golem of sorts come out from the ground. She knew know that this male was an Alchemist of some kind. That was bad news, for him that is. He was up against the couple that hated the Alchemists more then anything in the world. Her eyes narrowed as she heard his evil laugh when he snapped his fingers as she was shoved away from Zaska and was missed by the golem’s aimed strike to her stomach. She flipped some before she landed on the floor, pulling out a couple of small bottles from somewhere on her body. The first bottle she opened was one that she called her Acceleration Perfume and it seemed to have a light blue color to the gas that was within the bottle. She took a small sniff from the bottle and closes it before she opened the second bottle that held a red gas within. This was her Flame Perfume. She held this bottle up to her mouth and inhaled a bit before she closed it. She quickly hid the bottles again before she went and started to head for the male head on. She was not going to waste her time with the golem. Her movements were quicker due to the Acceleration Perfume and when she got in clear shot of the male, she controlled her breathing techniques to exhale fire like a flame thrower at the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 am

A loud ear shattering boom had echoed through the streets. It seemed that the very kick and strike from the male was avoided by simply stepping back a bit a few seconds before he started his manuvers. The loud crash and boom was from two explosions. It seemed that while the man moved to avoid the chimera looking male he had secretly and silently snapped his fingers twice. There was no way the second snap was heard, even by sensitive ears due to the explosion the first snap caused. It had sent a flame that met with hers and erupted from the strike.

The second snap formed a single gust of wind at it's highest possible at this time. The wind seemed to carry something inaudible from the rest of the people. Then came the fatal blow it seemed. The golem had disappeared through this and remained unnoticed until now. It seemed that the man had disappeared and was replaced by that golem and it leaped up, aiming a head but to the man. The two flame attacks had finally ceased.

The man seemed gone and it seemed as though he was disintegrated from the fire. All that was left was that small simple golem. It's charge attack was so strong, due to its composition, that it would easily crack two maybe three ribs upon impact. The golem had a rather large head at that, and his body was smaller, much smaller. In essence he looked much like a chibi.

He has big round black eyes that seemed to stare into your soul. All long his body are markings that were glowing due to the alchemy necessary to make him move. Another gust of wind picked up carrying a background noise. The wind died down and ceased finally and a large bolt of lightning coming from nowhere it seemed was aimed for the woman's left foot. Of course the bolt was silent and made no noise except when it would strike or miss it's intended target.

There was so much power in that bolt that it would cause the nerve pulses to become erratic. The next step in this plan was simple. The man was standing and stayed standing out of site from the current situation. When the chimera man would move to avoid the golem's powerful strike the man in the lab coat would be behind him and simply tap his shoulder.

That was it. After that tap the man would cease all fighting and simply stand there. He would have given up, but only if that man was able to be tapped. The man was interesting and he thought that very thought about these two, as he proved by wasting his time fighting instead of dissecting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Zaska would have laughed as the strange doctor stepped back, but he didn't exactly have the time to. Instead, he quickly tightened his fist from his position on the ground in the same moment the first snap sounded. The blades shot out much longer now and would easily slice though the man's leg while he was preoccupied with snapping for the second time. It was impossible to avoid this attack seeing as the flames exploded around them. Zaska couldn't hear the second time the creeper snapped, but since Zaska was practically at they guy's feet, he could see the hand with clear sight. Something else was coming. He rose back to his full height, checking briefly on Sola before the gust of wind blew toward them. Narrowing his eyes, he turned back to the doctor who had completely vanished. He should have left behind what should be traces of blood from the gash, but Zaska didn't bother to check for a second gust of wind came. The background noise it seemed was trying to drown out his hearing. Zaska smirked, his gray eyes flickering in anticipation as his red trench coat flapped in the wind being drawn around them. Almost losing his hat to the wind, Zaska simply jumped over the chibi golem barreling towards him and landed with his back to Sola.

He paused there for barely a second before the wind died down. He kept his eyes pointed sharply at the beady-eyed rock when he sensed the air charge suddenly. Ah, that was what he was planning. Zaska barely had a moment to lunge himself and his spy backward to the trunk of a tree before the large bolt hammered into the ground where they once were. With their backs to the tree, Zaska surveyed the area, searching for the stalker-guy. He had to be nearby. The chupacabra chimera moved slowly from Sola, leaving a mere foot between them. "I know you're there," Zaska hissed, his voice low and menacing. "Try that again." No one attacked Sola. They could attack him all they wanted; they could stab his heart out for all he cared, but not Sola. No one touched Sola. Ever. Well, no one living long enough to see tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Sola’s purple eyes became a bit cold and narrowed some as she saw that her attack missed. She didn’t even singe the male’s lab coat of Christ’s sake. She felt as if she as well as Zaska were been played and toyed with as if this male stalker wasn’t there to kill them but for something else. “Tch.” Was all she said as she landed on her feet a few feet away from where the male stalker was before he disappeared somehow. She narrowed her eyes some more as the golem returned and watched it attack Zaska with a head butt. The golem grossed her out like nothing before and she was starting to hate Alchemists and their Alchemy even more now. When the wind died down, she looked around some which made her off guard when she suddenly felt herself being pushed backwards. She gasped and was about to attack whoever pushed her backwards, but felt and sensed that it was Zaska who did it and was actually protecting her so she stopped her attack before she could actually launch it at him. She looked to the ground where she stood moments before a bolt of lightning hit there. The area there was singed and it was in the area of where her left foot would have been.

It wouldn’t have been a kill shot, but enough to hurt her. She turned her head some to the side as she regulated her breathing so that not even Zaska can hear it so she could help him find this male stalker. She continued to look around them even as Zaska moved forward and away from her, but he was close enough for her to touch if need be. She continued to look around, before she closed her eyes some as she just used her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 7:26 pm

The wind that blew before had knocked the trajectory of the blades off just a bit, enough to slice off a few hairs and nothing more. Then as the male landed with his back facing the tree he knew it was going to take more than this to end this pointless fighting. The tree, with out provocation or sound, suddenly would grab both the male and female.

It would be as fast as the lightning from the sky, virtually unavoidable. A small wind then would blow, one from the right and one from the left aimed to collide between the male and female. It seemed that the man's hunch was correct and this chimera man would protect the woman above his own life, or so it seemed. So this would have to be the right time to test that theory out.

The two gusts of wind carried each, a snap of the fingers. It seemed this Mysterious stalker man was no pushover and knew a lot about nothing. The thing that happened after was quite the sight. The golem appeared between the two and stopped. Suddenly and with out provocation. it simply stopped and stood there. The man seemed to be gone and not anywhere. The golem then opened it's mouth and a voice ensued.

"It seems that things are a bit predictable somehow. I say we cease this mockery of a fight and talk things out like a real man and chimera, no?" The voice asked in an evil way and then the mouth of the golem closed. It's beady eyes staring directly at the female. A light flash had come before and was invisible due to the fact that it was mid day. It seemed that a small part of a body part would be immediately singed and rendered unusable.

It was as fast as lightning as well, also hardly avoidable. It seemed that these people knew little about how fast things moved and what things did. Finally a sudden and unexpected heat emanated from the top of the tree. It seemed as though the tree was engulfed by flame at the top. The man finally appeared between the two, but because of prior incidents that happened these two would be harmed or incapacitated at the least.

He then would precede to simply tap the man and say one word, "Tag." After which he would walk forward and allow full view of himself to the two. He would then speak. " I wish to employ you two, i engaged in battle to test the warrant for your arrest and the outstanding things I've heard about you, Miss Solange. It seems we can come to an agreement on a perfect trade no?" If they continued to fight and resist however the out come would be different.

That second snap was yet to be explained and would be soon enough as a rumble in the distance started. The golem dug into the ground and disappeared but at the first sign of movement he would burst forth and aim the same bone crushing head but for the male. The stalker male was in no mood to continue fighting and it was about time the mockery stopped.

This was a only a test of abilities as it was, continuing after such a display would be pointless indeed. The stalker man had other plans, plans that involved killing Alchemists and destroying the whole of Amestria from the inside out and from the outside in. He spoke again, "I hear you two want to destroy Amestria, if that is true we have similar goals somewhat.Please consider the my offer as it would be benaficial to you both and myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Zaska felt the tree was about to move, but did nothing. He merely made sure that it hurt neither him nor Sola. Standing there, motionlessly, he watched the golem begin to speak. How awkward. That was when he decided to slice apart the branches holding them with his overly sharp claws. Zaska smirked, his eyes shining with intrigue. "Of course, though you were the one who began this mockery." He laughed, and placed a gloved hand atop Sola's head protectively. "Try to touch her though, and I will kill you." He was relatively willing to compromise out of the fight if it would prevent Sola from getting her life threatened. 'Course that wasn't going to happen as quickly as he had hoped. A trick? Well, no matter. Zaska stood in front of Sola and raised his fire-proof gloves in front of the invisible flash, abating it instantly. With a laugh of scorn, he grabbed the Doc's wrist a moment before he touched him. The chimera turned to face the man with a vicious smirk. "Gotcha. And first of all, Sola isn't the one with the warrant; I am. She is employed by the State. ...What does this perfect trade and offer entail?" His dark eyes gleamed with a look that stared death in the face...and laughed while doing it.

[You know how HARD it was to force Zaska not to tear Docs head off and eat it for lunch!?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Sola moved closer to Zaska’s back as she felt the tree start to move. She opened her eyes and tried to look over his shoulder to see the golem speak. She smiled when Zaska decided to cut the tree’s branches off and have them set free. She still narrowed her eyes at the opposing male as she moved a bit, enough to stand by Zaska’s side instead of being completely behind him. As much as she loved how protective he was of her, she wanted to know why this male wanted them and was testing their skills. She smiled a bit as she felt Zaska’s gloved hand being placed on top of her head. He basically just told the male that he was being warned. If she were to be touched or harmed in either way, Zaska made it promise that this male would die. Right now, she actually liked that thought. But she too was open to compromise enough so that all three of them are happy with this deal of some sort.

“Try that again and you will be missing an essential part of your body that makes you a male.” She said in a cold voice as she continues to glare daggers at the male as he sent another attack on Zaska. She was in a bad mood indeed right now. She reached out a hand and placed it on Zaska’s arm. She was doing this to help her calm down and cool off her head. She was protective of Zaska as much as he was protective of her. She blinked some before she raised one of her brows at this trade. She also wondered on how this male knew about the plans she and Zaska has to take down Amestris as well as the Military in general.

[Lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Ripping his hand away from zaska he chuckled a bit. After everything was said and done he leaped back a bit to get some distance. This was a precautionlker man spoke up with a reluctane in his voice as to if either of them wished to attack or even just trying to get on the nerves of and yadda yadda. But there was another reason that was not going to be disclosed. It seemed that while the man known as Zaska grabbed the stalker man's wrist that man poked Zaska's skin. This was nothing important as it was purely accidental because he was jumping from the tree. So now they stood there. All three away from the battle and phase and all was going, if not perfectly at least close, according to plan. The state of how the man Zaska acted was unpleasing to the stalker man. He was not wiling though, to really harm to the man. The stalker man was simply standing there.

"I am the Doctor. Resident black market keeper of things and own a store and lab for things. Now that I have introduced myself we all know who each other are and we can get to business. Now, I think that something like, who ever you kill, state alchemist or otherwise, should be brought to me. Next, any person i want specifically you are to bring to me. In return I can give you information on two things."

The Doctor pulled out a file. It was clipped at the end and so it would not fall all over the place when he did the next move. He threw the file and all the military's information about a woman known as Atlacia in it. After he looked at both and stated to speak again.

"I assume you have heard of the Zero Alchemist. He has something that would allow you two to do what you wish. He will be one to get to talk to. He will contact you when the time is right. Until then you should peruse this girl as she is the librarian of the military and knows almost everything there is to know. That file also has anything that you should need to know to crack her. I will wait for a reply at my store. Also, since you are a chimer of a chupacabra you will most likely need blood. If that's the case then remember to stop by on your way."

With that the Doctor seemed to disappear but in reality he was still close by and most likely able to be smelled by Zaska. It would be an interesting time to say about how these things worked and if they could really sense him. If they could it would make things all the more interesting when the time came that a fight must go on if it was needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm

"Nice to meetcha, Doc," Zaska said in a cool voice, his dark eyes narrowed in suspicion. But soon they grew wider with interest and his trademark smirk slid back over his lips. "Deal, but I will only kill non-alchemists, chimeras, or those connected with the Amestris military," He replied, placing a hand on his hip and stalking out from the debris of the tree branches he destroyed. He turned and reached his free hand to help Sola out of habit. He fully knew she could handle herself in almost any situation, but he felt the need considering how much he cared about her. Shooting her a secret smile, he directed his attention back towards the creeper guy that was now known as 'The Doctor.' That name wouldn't do. He shook his head without thinking and then focused seriously once more. "Interesting, so you also know my condition. Not only that, but have a solution that makes thievery pale in comparison," Zaska was having trouble abating his excitement as his smirk increased further. He paged through the file after he had caught it and then handed it to Sola for safe keeping, seeing as anything he ever carried ended up destroyed in some way. "I'll be seeing you soon, then." Funny, Zaska was mistrusting of most people he met, but when the darkest character entered the scene, attacked him, attacked Sola, and then threw him a file of information, he didn't think twice about believing every word. Maybe he had a knack for liars because he was positive that Doc couldn't have made it all up just to screw with him. The Zero Alchemist? Atlacia? Interesting. He would certainly look into this. It seemed the chess board was finally laid out in front of him.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down