Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Here we go again EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Here we go again EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Here we go again EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Here we go again EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Here we go again EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Here we go again EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Here we go again EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Here we go again EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Here we go again EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Here we go again EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Here we go again

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here we go again Empty Here we go again

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Thump. the cowgirl fell on her ass. Her eyes were closed as she grimaced a bit from the scraping feeling on her body. her voice shuttering into a laugh. She had a few bruises on her arms and a rather deep cut in her cheek. What had happened? The laugh she let off though was a good-hearted one. The door slamming behind her and her eyes glowed red in the dark alley. Yes, she''d been thrown from the bar. Not that it was really out of character for her. It had been a good few weeks since the last situation.

Moments earlier..

the cowgirl walked in and looked around briefly. Well this bar was an interesting one. Seemed more sophisticated people lived within it tonight. A scattered few people at the bar, some at the tables. each enjoying with a drink in hand. Girl's night out had spread a few potential hookers within the choices. There of course were classy and trashy women, then there was Amity.

Walking with the thick sound of her spurs in the air would make a few stop to stare at the girl. An odd variation of looks, snorts and a few of the upper class specimens. the woman of fair skin and golden locks didn't give a care. Her face upturned with a cheery grin, toothpick in mouth while she'd slide her butt into the seat of a bar stool. Crossing her legs femininely, she'd order a drink, nursing it silently, keeping to herself as the bar would return their attention to other things.

It seemed a moment would pass of silence while the woman was to herself. Obviously 'LONER" was printed upon her face with a gun hidden from most views. The bartender pouring her another as she would hum a soft tune. It wouldn't be long though that tranquility fractured.

A wonderful man would approach Amity, obviously inebriated, with the face of a drunken angel. Oh yes the odd men that were there. his body would lean heavily upon her, the cowgirl ignoring him for the time being. That was until he spoke. "Nice get-up there. Not many prostitutes are so daring." He seemed so smooth with his words, but hatred shown through her smile as she would draw her gun in an instant to the man's head.

"Them's fightin' words you, cityfolk. I suggest you mosey along, ain't no one takin a fancy to your presence." that thick accent of hers from an unknown area smothering her words. People seemed surprised when she pulled a gun, yet for today it was unloaded. It was more of just a threat. She had no care for laws, but at a bar it was more likely people were too stupid to notice the difference.

The man would slide his hand aggressively atop of Amity's. "There is no need for a gun, stupid woman." He'd state.

Of course Amity didn't like that idea. Her uncle's gun touched by someone other than herself. So in response, she'd push her head forward, knocking her head into his. her hat would fall, revealing the hidden parts of her hair. Her eyes wild as the adrenaline started pumping. her addiction. the man would howl and stagger backwards before grabbing the corkscrew off the bartender and stabbing at Amity.

Blood lashed, she'd hiss a bit. that had hurt, but at the same time, she could barely feel it in her mode of mind. Her legs would move, hooking a stool under her ankle before spinning and swinging it at the man's head, knocking him back and into another man.

Thus started the fight. The brawl of everyone for one. Not too long after the managers would burst down; both burly men that dragged Amity, who was in the midst of the battle, and threw her out on her face. Thus is how she had come to be in the alley. Yet she seemed at the peak of her excitement. "That was one hell of a time." She'd state to no one in particular and in fact was was vivid with her excitement.

Back to top Go down

Here we go again Empty Re: Here we go again

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Murazar was sitting in the bar, just in his normal combat boots, khaki's, collered T-shirt with a pistol holstered inside his pants with a leather jacket over himself. He had some black gloves on his hands as his blue eyes scanned the room. A women entered the room. He watched the scene unfold as it quickly turned into a brawl before she had very many drinks. Apparently not one to even be called a prostitute, nor one to need a gentlemans touch on the situation he let it pan out.

Murazar watched as two rather large brutes dragged her out and tossed her outside. Throughout the exchange he managed to get a little peek inside the barrel. From this distance his automail eyes recognized there was no round in it. Empty? Why empty if trouble might happen? Is it for safety or precautions? Or just an unwilling desire to hurt someone.

He decided that he very much wanted to follow up on this. She was one of the few country folk he remembered being around that was actually a decent person. So he walked outside and left the half-done bottle with a twenty to cover the charge. As soon as he stepped outside and saw her he smiled in a friendly manner and spoke to her, "Not much of a fight if you ask me." It was a statement for her statement. He also commented lightly as he pointed at her gun, his hands strangely covered in gloves. Compared to every single person in sight, he was the only one to do so.

" By the way. Why is your revolver empty? I half expected you to actually shoot that hammered idiot in there." The fact alone that he knew he revolver was empty should be a testament to his skills. He sword was also strapped to his back this time. It was a trademark of his that many people recognized on sight if they thought on the matter. Few people had swords, especially people with silver hair and a dangerous demeanor.

She seemed familiar, ah now he remembered. Xan said something about a cowgirl he met in the desert. Well considered the limited amount of cowgirls. She probably was the one. He awaited her reply to his statements.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

A voice would reach her ears, one unfamiliar and yet oddly not hostile. She expected someone to come yell at her for not listening to the guidelines of proper behavior. Oh well, he seemed to laugh at her fight. "Yeah, I know. barely a scratch on me, took th'whole gang in order t'keep me down." She laughed a bit. "Hard t'find a fight that be relativ'ly decent. " Of course she wouldn't admit it was just her addiction that she had found fun. it was slowly draining as the woman went back to her calm self.

The man's hand would point to her revolver and she would give a sort of surprised look. True skills, he could tell it was empty? She was definitely impressed. That cocky grin back onto her face as she twirled it on her pointer finger and pointed it to the man in a more playful way. "Want t'wager on that?" She'd ask. "What you willin' t'bet it's empty?" Of course it was a little game. She knew it was empty, he knew it was empty and that was that.

It was a second later that she'd lower the pistol and shrug her shoulders. "I find no point on wasting my bullets on people who aren't worthy of the spit on my shoes." A voice dark and true would release from her lips. Her eyes closed while she'd wipe the dripping blood from her cheek. This man seemed like something she'd heard of before, but she'd been so many places. It was hard to decipher fact from folklore.

Pushing herself to her feet, she would dust off her outfit. Not long after she'd shift and put her hat back in place. A hand to it as she gripped the rim and dipped it. "Pleasure t'meet ya sir. I'm Amity Silver."

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 am

Murazar chuckled lightly as she pointed it at him and held his fingers up as if to snap them. He spoke plain and casually," Oh a few souls on the afterlife would be a good bet. Otherwise I bet I could melt the barrel of that pistol before a shot got off if there was something in it." He chuckled as she lowered the pistol after a second to proclaim a cocky statement.

As she stood up and dipped her hat to him in a sort of gesture of respect he bowed his head lightly in kind. Few people did what he did anymore, or was that someone elses memories? It happened from time to time and he had to be careful he wasn't falling into another souls living life or memories.

He replied in kind with the respect he held,"Murazar Dauthi, although I believe i've heard your name somewhere before. I just cant remember where." He seemed to ponder on the matter, he also seemed completely unaffected by her accent and looks as if he had been around folk dressed, talked and acted such as her. Which in some other souls life he probably did or she for that matter.

He spoke up again with a cheery smile, " How about we find another place to drink or grab something to eat? We might as well enjoy each others company before something interrupts." More than likely that something would either get his ass thrown in a cell or a cell phone call from either the Black Company or Briggs.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Something about this man was oddly soothing and eery at the same time. Like his personality was a bit unpredictable with a face any gambler would know better than to trust. Amity was not going to play a game with this guy. Just like looking at a deck and just knowing she'd have a losing hand. Though she liked to fight, he was one she would not fight with, besides, she'd already had her fill of adrenaline for a good thirty minutes before a need would build up again. His words made her laugh. "It's possible. I am a hired 'and. Been just about ev'rywhere in this lil' world. Seen most of everything." Her shoulders shrugged a bit. "Not been trying to make a name, so for someone to have heard m'name you either knew a client o'mine, were a client or were graced with meeting one o'm'few an' lucky friends." Her smile was a wild one, showing her own random spark of excitement.

His suggestion did not all on deaf ears. "Yeah, guess a new place t'drink would be better than standing in th'loathsome cold." Her eyes would move to see a cheery smile and in turn would give one. Slowly shifting, she'd wipe the blood from her cheek again, before it dripped from her chin. It would stop bleeding soon, so for now it was just a nuisance.

The scent of liquor still held her body as she would sigh outwardly and close her eyes. Tongue in cheek, she'd yawn a bit. Stretching her arms over her head before turning to face him. "Any ideal bars?" A pause followed. "Well any that I haven't been booted from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:22 am

He rose an eyebrow and a slight raising of his eyebrow in surprise was registered before he spoke,"Ah, I believe you met my brother Xan. If I remember right he flew you and your horse around a ways. He speaks quite well of you actually." Might as well play that card out and be done with that bit of it. Xan had spoke of her and seemed to feel something for her when he spoke her name. Which was interesting just by itself, at the moment he had an opportunity and wanted to go with it.

Plus he skills and experience would be valuable, she seemed a perfect fit for one of his positions he was looking to fill. He liked the humble nature she had. It seemed she molded to something. The tradeoff between cockiness and humbleness was interesting. Her accent was familiar yet he couldn't place it. He answered her by motioning to follow her," Ah, well then I know many bars in this town when I ran rampant with a friend of mine called spade." Another name that was especially well known in central.

He looked at her once over and noticed she was still bleeding from the cheek. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a clean cloth before tossing it to her in a small ball. He simply spoke casually as always," If you hold it against your cheek the bleeding will stop faster. After all, I dont want anyone to think I did that to you." He flashed a small cheery smile to that comment. If anyone knew who he was, they'd know he was far more capable than that.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Xan.. that name rang a bell. Wasn't that the name of the guy who woke her from her desert nap? The odd man with tan skin, white hair and red eyes. Aaa yes, she vaguely remembered him. He certainly was an interesting bloke, that Xan fellow. He had drove one of the helo things and nearly gave her a heart attack. A pleasant smile slipped upon her lips as she recalled the night. It was fun but the panic she could do without. the red orbs of hers looking at the man kindly. "Haha, remember him. That man certainly was interesting. Couldn't keep his hands off m'ho'se though." She'd state with a soft giggle. It seemed there were countless times that he tried to charm the equestrian to no avail. Mustang had not wanted anything to do with the man. though that was usual for the horse as he tended to keep to himself.

Spade, a vaguely familiar name, she'd heard OF him but never met him. Too bad, he sounded a bit of fun. Amity liked fun people or people who kept her guessing. As her eyes lit up a bit, she'd chuckle. "Ain't many bars I ain't been banned from. Tends to get rough when I'm 'round. People stir quick to rally. I guess it's a talent o'mine." She'd state in a joking tone. It wasn't really a talent, just that she always ended up involving everyone in her brawls. On a few occasions though she'd be pulled aside afterwards and a person involved would laugh and talk to her. It wasn't like she was some kind of monster after all.

The cloth hit her in the face as she had been zoning, but afterwards it fell right into her palm. That friendly smile on her face as she nodded her head to him. "Thank ya kindly, sir." She remembered her manners as she would place the cloth to her cut, pushing relatively hard. Her eyes still a bit wild from the fight. "Well, if we gon' drink, might as well do it 'fore midnight." She'd say cheerfully. She had some money in her pocket after all, despite her ability to blow it all off in seconds. the wound slowly closing. "'Sides, people around these parts know my rep' they ain't gon think nothing of a lil scratch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Now thats kind of funny, Xan trying to woo the horse she had. Probably trying to go a rather round-a-bout way of wooing her. Didn't work though and Xan wasn't a man to give up so he's probably biding his time. Xan was a master strategist, probably as good if not better than mura himself. Murazar was more of the tactician type of guy, strategy closing in as a second rather than first.

He chuckled lightly as she commented on the bars, he replied smoothly yanking his thumb in a seemingly random direction."Theres one a mile or so from here thats kind of hidden from normal view. I doubt anyone will bother you if I arrive there with you. If someone does, let me handle it before you cant even buy alcohol in the city." He rolled his eyes, the tone on letting him handle it was dead serious. His tone on getting banned from alcohol a joke however. He hoped she'd take him up on his offer.

He chuckled lightly at her thanking him in a rather pleasant way, few people said thank you in any such way and it was a nice thing to hear. Made you feel appreciated of which he almost never felt. He replied to her with a smile," Well even if they know you and everyone knows me, i'd rather not have my rep have the wrong kinds of infamous in it." He had yet to tell her who he was or even who Xan was. Of which so far he wouldn't.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Intrigue! This man had a reputation for something infamous? That sort of whetted her pallet. Oh she wanted to know more, curious as she was, but she knew better than to pursue the thought. After all, curiosity killed the cat. Amity wasn't about to wear a catskin to this game. Her hand before him. "Aha.. had a brush with infamy for a while, m'self." She'd shrug it off. "More or less, th'people 'round these part sjust let me do my own thing." After all, she had been known more as Quick Draw when she took the hitman jobs. Though, depressing as it was, she had no problem taking human life. A job was a job and often her last line would be 'Nothing personal.' The gun would fire. Yet those days were behind her now. She was more comfortable in the luxury lie of turning men in for money or finding someone's missing dog. Daily chores that barely fed her crumbs, but at least her horse ate like a king.

The thought was quickly dropped and the conversation changed. He seemed rather dark when speaking of handling an out of control situation. A sort of look came on her face that showed surprise. As if he was completely serious. Maybe he was, she couldn't be sure. Though more times than not she was let into bars. Though her face would be banned from a few of the higher up ones, a good few accepted her brutish way.

"A mile out yonder, eh? Sounds like a good walkin'. Let's get goin' then." For a moment she started walking then stopped and looked a bit disoriented. "Oi.. Wait a second.." She'd ask the man who would now be behind her. Taking a deep breath she would press two fingers to the edge of her mouth and blow. A loud whistle coursing through the air, then silence. After an awkward pause, she would hear the faint gallop as the brown stallion trotted up and slowed. Her hand making a swift motion and unwrapping the reign before she looked over at the man. "Fancy a ride or rather a walk?" She'd ask kindly. Of course Mustang would stare at the man with piercing eyes. The horse that rarely liked anyone. Of course he wouldn't dispute Amity's orders.

Her shoulders shrugged. She took Mustang everywhere. Though she didn't tether him this time, unsure of how long she'd be drinking. Who knew it'd only be two minutes? Seemed today fate had a different hand for her. It was fine, she'd manage through it. This man though.. who was he really? And who was this Xan? The rich man who was in the desert. It was an odd occurrence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Her being infamous for a time? Maybe she did merc or bounty work. Eh, that was something to keep in mind. He was thinking of the job position he had even more seriously than before. She was so far a prime candidate if she accepted she'd have the position. He replied softly," Mine just keeps growing. Pretty soon i'll be arrested and held accountable for war crimes or some non-sense." War crimes was probably as bad as it got and he had no doubt they either had a rico case against him or were holding dirt about him until they had enough to remove him from briggs.

The shrill whistle and the sudden appearance of the horse murazar briefly pondered prior to talking to her. He shuddered slightly, oh he wasn't afraid. He just hated entrusting his life to an animal that on its whim could throw him off and break something. He held a hand up so she could help him up, more for balance than anything. He spoke grimly,"Just dont go galloping down like a maniac please."

He didn't need much help up, surprisingly he was alot stronger than he looked. Oddly his hands were like ice in the cold amestrian weather. Even through the gloves, he felt like he owed an explanation. As soon as he was up he pulled back his glove and showed her his hands from both sides of her saying grimly," A price I paid for being arrogant. I felt like I needed to explain that before you asked about my hands." He pulled them back and put the gloves back on. Before asking politely,"You wouldn't mind if I wrapped my arms around your belly? I dont want to fall off if its too fast." It was a slightly unsure statement, not by any means shy but just one made because he hadn't gotten a read on her yet.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Her eyes found his again as she would let off a light laugh. "They tend to do that." She'd state in a sort of soft amusement. She seemed to have no fear being near a man with a bounty on his head. Tempting thought; turn him in. Bad idea though, she knew nothing on this man. For all she knew, he could lead the mafia. Was that still around? She didn't pay attention to modern news. Her life was a diet of training, wandering and earning money through pointless errands. Not that she minded. It was a hard life, but well earned. She had nothing to worry other than when her next meal was to be. Most people leaving her be, just by the fact she seemed like a relic by her personality, yet youthful looks betrayed it completely.

he seemed a bit uncomfortable with the horse, but she wouldn't push him either way. Some people liked to conquer things they didn't like and she had a great enjoyment in seeing men fight and better themselves. A positive in her mind. As she would help him up, using her soft and girly hands that held surprising strength, she'd allow him upon the horse's saddle then smile sweetly at him. "Don't worry, 'long as I have th'reigns, Mustang ain't gon' do anything' other than what I tell'im to." It was of course re-encouraging this man that he didn't need to fear the horse. then again, they just met So why should he believe the country girl?

As she went to pull herself up onto the horse, she stopped while he played show and tell. A look of interest on her face while she placed the bloody cloth in a satchel. She would wash it and return it later for him. Nobody wanted to hold a bloody cloth. Obvious enough, the scar had formed as the blood hardened and ceased more bleeding. Her eyes a bit interested as her brow furrowed to show. "Hm.. di'n't know they had technology hands.. d'they tell the time or point you where you need t'go?" Yes she was generalizing anything mechanical as a machine. Other than her gun of course. What did she know? They had crazy things out there. She was genuinely curious and the honesty showed that she wasn't making fun.

Her voice suddenly laughed at her own sillyness as her leg flew over the horse's saddle and she mounted herself in front of him. Her hands pressed firm to the reigns as she looked back at him with that same kind smile. "Go right on. Ain't no worry. Long as you feel comfo'table." As she finished her statement and his hands were gloved, she'd click her tongue and loosen the reigns; the horse at a slow saunter while she would speak. "We all 'ave our ghosts. I just been lucky I ain't lost more than a lil bit o'blood here and there, y'know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Murazar laughed lightly, it had a slight ragged end to it. Not because of the horse, but because of the memory of the hands. He spoke softly, so soft it almost seemed like the danger of a poisonous snake was speaking." No, they do the same as normal hands, but hurt alot more when I punch people." If it wasn't for his tone you could mistake it as a joke. It was plainly obvious that it was a dangerous subject, one that she shouldn't tread lest she risked danger. Not the good kind either.

Murazar sighed in relief as they started slow, although he was sure Mustang there would sprint off just to fuck with Murazar's head. He also chuckled lightly to her as she talked about just a bit of blood was lost compared to anything," True, you are a bit lucky. I lost both my eyes and hands. Lucky me that automail is around to fix me up with new ones. Although i'm sure i'll lose more parts later on."

He pointed as soon as they came near a corner,"Take this right and then a left, after that a few blocks down theres a sign hanging that says 'Dust, Drink and Grub'. That should be it." He awaited her replies to answer to them, beats unnecessary silence afterall.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 am

She would nod briefly as her body leaned forward more. Her horse picking up speed, just a little bit. It was still barely a trot. Mustang letting of a sort of grunt as her spurs pressed to his flanks a bit. She'd then look at the man riding behind her. "I see, I see. So you got mechan'cal eyes too? Like a robot? I hope they ain't anythin' like x-ray vision. I'm sure that'd be uncomo'table." This time she was joking a bit. The thought of losing eyes and hands made Amity shiver. What a disgusting thought. Personally she liked being able to feel the cold steel of her gun, but then again, compared to losing a life, she supposed she could see why the man would decide to lose them. It had to be difficult sometimes. She would pity him if it weren't for the fact she could handle himself well. Obviously he could see into the barrel of her gun from a distance after all.

As the horse trotted in the direction that Amity controlled, she would think. What was it like to lose something precious to you? Her mind racing, her eyes would dip in thought. Well, she lost her best friend or rather, her uncle. He was gone; in the wind as all the deceased were. Man did she miss him, though! It pained her, the memories yet brought a silent smile to her face. Oh what a precious times they had, but they would further her into the future. Realizing she had spaced, she'd give the man a soft smile.

"I cer'ainly hope not. You lost enough, sir. Be more careful or you life may be next." She'd state in almost a dark tone. She was serious, the smile on her face oddly enough. Her eyes forward again as almost instantly she was humming again. "Dust, Drink and Grub? Odd name fer a Pub if I ev'r heard one." Once again rather cheery, her eyes would close as she'd lead the horse to the building and pull upon the reigns, stopping Mustang on a dime. "Where be the pony parkin'?" She'd ask as she'd wait for the man to dismount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Murazar laughed lightly as she took a little jab at his eyes verbally. If he had x-ray vision things would be really fun and he could commit so many pranks if he had the time. They'd be useful in combat as well. He replied with a bit of humor thrown in the mix," No they just look like real ones and I could upgrade them later on for a variety of things. Although for now they're work like regular eyes with perfect vision. Although, if I added x-ray vision to it i'm sure I could pop a few shits'n giggles in my spare time."

She spoke next after a short period where she seemed very introspective, deep in thought. She was complicated, boistrious, adreneline junkie, a fighter, wise, naive, ignorant, skilled and not skilled. She was interesting to say the least. He replied mysteriously to her statement," You've no idea." He had lost almost everything he had ever had before. He lost his parents, a few friends, almost lost his first friends and became an enemy of the state and many other things. His limbs the least important.

He hopped off as she asked where to reign the horse in, he snapped his fingers a few times to create mini-explosions of fire to shape a nearby broken metal pole out of the ground to bend itself over into a loop and seal itself. He pointed at it and spoke casually,"Probably tie Mustang off there." Luckily the mini-explosions didn't make much more than a crackle each time they happened or else he'd be seeing Niko soon.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 am

The man seemed amused by her statement. She was glad he could joke back. It was odd for anyone to to stay in her company. Most people found her rather odd and fled from her with dear that she'd shoot them. She wasn't like that.. not anymore anyways. Those bounties never paid enough as it were. The thoughts of back when they were priced good from her clients, she never had to consider military work but lately it had been getting tight. Her money barely covering what bills she owed. Man did she owe a lot of people. Regret poured over her. How she wished she was better with money sometimes. Quickly, she shrugged off the thought.

The man then responded to her request in a dark sort of way. An ominous statement that made her concerned. What was he speaking about? It was true that she had no idea. Curiosity bit at her eagerly. Oh how she wanted to know, but there were some things one doesn't just ask someone they just met. This was one of those situations. With a soft look, she'd mull over the possibilities before he hopped off the horse. Amity, all alone upon the saddle, would soon slide off as well. Her hand pulling her hair out from in her jacket and away from her face.

A sort of boom came to her ears. It was a loud and startled her. Jumping, she looked at the man who held his fingers in a snapping position. her eyes wide and her face slightly pale. Surprise! She had not expected magic. "Aa.. you're one of 'em magic users, eh?" Her voice would ask in a slowly growing, confident voice. Her color slowly began to warm up and a smile returned. A soft chuckle came from her as she would move with the horse's reigns in hand. Leading, she would pull her horse along and swiftly tether him to the pole. Gently, her hand would run over Mustang's muzzle. Afterwards, she would turn and return to the man. Her body language giving the 'after you' vibe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 am

Murazar smiled a little bit and made a false grand gesture to his little bit of "magic" as if it was just silliness to him. He replied casually, but not with pride or arrogance. Just something he was obviously used to,"Just another tool, like anything else." Which to him was about right, it wasn't a substitute for knowing how to fight or shooting something. It was only an addition to it.

He chuckled as she gave him an after you gesture give or take some meaning. He turned around and walked right in past a man walking out. Or rather stumbling out, the man bumped into mura and as the man started to pull back his fist mura's was already smashing his face in. The man crumpled with a broken nose and a black eye, completely unconscience next to the door. Like a drunk who got his ass beat and was thrown out.

Murazar didn't even break stride doing so and continued inside before sitting himself at the bar with an empty seat to his right and left. Before he even sat down an entire bottle of whiskey, the rough stuff was plopped in front of him. The barkeeper simply said it was on the house and waited for Amity to order before bringing it to her. All eyes instantly watch mura before they went back to what they were doing. There was whispers of him floating around the room that you could hear if you didn't block them out.

"Thats the Lord Captain-Commander" "Isn't he the guy that steals souls, creepy I say." "Isn't he that leader of the Mercenary company?" Hey I heard he was a general at Briggs!" "Remember the last time he tore the place up with General Spade!" And so on and so forth. He smiled at Amity as he patted on either seats next to him and threw a handful of cash to the barkeeper and said simply,"For the two of us, keep the rest as a tip." He was flaunting it, hell even though he threw it. The outer bill was the lowest bill in Amestrian currency and looked like it was no more than twenty dollars rubber banded together. In reallity it was over four hundred. He was just earning good faith with a man he felt needed a bump in his career a bit.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 am

Amity couldn't help but laugh as the man made a silly gesture. It was fun, despite the fact she had started off with such a horrible night. Finally thinks were looking up a bit. Though Amity always seemed happy, she was usually no more than content. For now, she was actually truly jovial; laughing from her stomach, though only briefly. Her lips curved in a gentle smile, nodding her head. "Indeed. Can d'some spiffy thing' with that magic, huh?" She'd say with a gentle, playful smirk. There was something about this man, though she hadn't trusted him in the start, she found rather fun. He was admirable with being well practiced and not judging her. Her eyes rested upon him intently. It wasn't like he wasn't a looker, she just didn't know where to go from there. After all, she was a loner and that's what she had convinced herself.

As he began to walk, she'd turn heel and watch him smash a man's face in. While it was a bit surprising, she actually felt impressed. A blink on her almost innocent face. Oh how clueless she usually was. Her eyes open as she would follow after, stepping over the body with ease and acting as if it were a game of skipping stones. Her body simply moved over the body of a bleeding man, not giving a second glance. In her opinion if he was dumb enough to try and start a fight, there was no point in pitying him. She would think the same of any time if she ended up messed up. In all honesty, she would be rather angered if someone helped her out of her own stupidity. She was the type who rather own up to her mistakes than expect someone to dig them out of her hole.

Upon entrance of the facility, there was already words flying. Amity would keep an ear open and hear what they had to say about him. Interesting rumors, but she knew playing telephone often led to lies and slander. She would in fact rather hear from the source. Her eyes upon the man before her with curiosity. He was so.. mysterious. A sort of allure about that while she found herself at the seat. Crossing her legs some, she would speak of her order to the bartender before turning to look at the man with a gracious sort of look. "I can' thank you enough for treatin' me, sir." That bright smile on her face. It was odd that she found something so interesting. Curiosity, truly a human's downfall.

As he pulled out a large wad of cash, she would stare at him like she'd seen a ghost. For once, the cowgirl was baffled. Her mouth open as she would try to fight for words. When none came, she focused her mind and cleared her throat. Pushing it off as if she never freaked out, she would rest a hand upon her drink and try to look slick. "Ya sure have alot of money. Ya must make a good livin'." It seemed she finally cracked and the curiosity was showing. If he didn't tell her anything, then she would let it be, otherwise she wanted to know. Her eyes peaking at him like a person cheating on a test.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Murazar laughed ever so slightly to her acknowledgement and slight praise to his "Magic". It was kind of nice to have someone praise your abilities that most cursed. He watched and smiled as she smiled and watched. He noticed her listening about, being extra polite. Quite a nice lady in his minds and tough to boot. Well the last part he'd have to test before offering a position in the black company.

He sipped his drink as if it was gold and the last thing on earth he would drink. It was less for getting drunk than savoring it. Even though it was just a poor mans whiskey. It was something he grew up with as a mercenary and learned to love it. He replied to her almost in a whisper as if it was a secret even if it wasn't."I'm the leader of the Black Company. All of Amestris is my territory when it comes to mercenary work and such. I also happen to be a contracted General for Ft Briggs far to the north of Amestris. So I come into a good deal of money."

It was so casually said and said as if it was a secret when by all means that knowledge would be very public and well-known. It was like he didn't like it known and preferred to be known on a first name basis..."Also on the matter, dont call me sir. Im just Murazar or Mura." He smiled to her before sipping his drink and savoring it again. The whispering resumed and people wondered who she was with someone like him. Many thought he was too good for her and many thought she was only trying to use him. People while defensive of him still seemed to fear him rather than like him.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Amity would take a swallow of her own beverage; savoring the taste of that strong alcohol. It was wonderful after a long week and for a moment she was in her own world. A pleasant look upon her face as she would release a contented sigh. This was the life! Having fun with a friend while shooting back a drink. Friend? oh wow, she'd barely met the man and yet she felt rather comfortable. Not like some people she met. Her eyes would fall upon him once he spoke. So that was the truth? She would swish the thought over in her head as she nodded over the thought. Mercenary work? How much they had in common on that. Yet now she felt a little bad.. Her eyes in thought as she debated upon how to respond.

A casual sentence explaining his want for being called by his name would make Amity laugh softly. A soft laugh upon her lips while she would respond. "Aaa... Right, Mur'zar it is." She didn't think they were on a nickname basis. Not yet anyways. She still felt rather guilty and being the bad liar she was, she would blurt out her response. "I feel slightly bad then. Been workin' just' abou' ev'rywhere as a Merc. That includes 'round these parts. Been in the business as a wanderer for 'bout fifteen years now?" The question was towards herself. How long had it been she was with her uncle? Well it was over a decade, she knew that much.

Throwing back a drink, she'd soon have drained her drink. "Seen alot o'crap goin' on. Nevr' really stay in one place. Can never afford it." She'd laugh at the thought of her affording a place to stay. "'Sides, ain't like I got family 'round an'where." the bartender would pour her another glass and Amity would sigh. She felt relaxed in this situation, the alcohol making her a bit more open than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Mur'zar? Sounded kind of cute actually. He smiled to her as she told him of her as a mercenary essentially and a wanderer. Damn near time to offer that job then. He grinned as he replied to her as he patted her back in a friendly manner."Take it easy, i'm not going to skin you alive for it!" He turned just in time as a man walked up and took a swipe at him with his half empty bottle of scotch.

Murazar turned in a swift split second was out of his seat in a fighting stance with a glass in one hand and the man's head through the tabletop of the bar. The bottle was set perfectly down on the table next to the bleeding unconscience man. Murazar sipped his glass before offering a hand to Amity and saying casually," You know I could always use someone in the Company. If you want you could join, but I could use some help here if you dont mind, Darlin'."

He decided to use a rather flirty nickname for her and as a whole group of men started to charge them whilst flipping chairs and tables over he simply sipped his glass and tossed it up lightly before swinging into action. He was fluit and swift, as soon as a man was near enough to him they went down unconscience in seconds. He ended up tossing his glass and catching it three times while it spilled only a little bit of alcohol on the downed men. Most of it was still in the glass as it was over for the ones who attacked Murazar in seconds. He caught his glass for the fourth time and sipped it while looking at Amity. He smiled to her as if it was no more a rush or danger to him than drinking his glass of alcohol.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Amity smiled brightly. the man didn't freak out at her. That was a positive! A good thought, indeed. It was odd; the physical touch after all. She never touched people unless fighting. Yet she didn't mind, not this time. It wasn't a perverse move after all. A happy look on her face while she drained half of her second glass rather quickly. It wasn't something she usually did so well. She was just rather content. There was no need to control herself. Though after that second glass, it was likely she had to stop.

Seemed though the fight would begin. Twice in one night? Such a shocking surprise. The man was graceful though and without a drop of scotch spilled, there would be a body upon the floor. Amity blinked, a bit confused in what had happened, but quick to action. Darlin'? That gave her chills. A smile on her face as she was asked to join the brawl. Well, that could be done. "Sure, guess I wouldn't mind breakin' a few bones with ya, sweetie." She'd flirt back, though she had no understanding of the context. of course she didn't realize she was flirting, though to her just saying that made her mind feel rather odd. Nevertheless, she would shake it off and smile gently.

The man would take over the fight. A handful of men falling upon the floor. Amity would jump to her feet, nearly knocking over her seat. With a swift movement, she'd take her boxing sort of stance, ducking to the side as a man punched at her. Her body ducked away from the punch as she would pull up her leg and kick at his stomach (the attacker). Her body moving to the side and afterwards swinging her foot at his head. A roundhouse to the head, before she was in an upright position again and looking around wildly for the next attack. Adrenaline excited her body and she felt the rush of the alcohol poison her veins. She liked it. That addictive feeling. His lips upon his glass while she would work on finishing the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Murazar's heart jumped at the flirt she gave him and as she entered the fight. The men attacking her had no real reaction times or good attacks. She clobbered them easily if not quite as efficiently as mura. She did get the job done. Murazar saw a few men trying to flank her while they ignored him. They didn't want to fight someone who could steal a mans soul. These men were more sober and had better reactions, it was less like fightings dolls than real fighters.

Murazar interceded on her behalf as a man tried to attack her from behind and two men threw bottles at her. He snapped his fingers exploding just in front of both to send shards back into two mens faces as a third tried to swing at her from her front. He smashed a chair into the mans face who was trying to attack her from behind with a broken bottle. He didn't like it when folk fought dishonestly and expected no one else to do the same.

Murazar stomped in the face of the man he just took down and suspected Amity took down the last man. This time he had to drop his glass and watch it smash the floor as he took his fighting just a small step up. He looked over at her and spoke with a smile of calm casual cheer,"Got your rush i'm betting right about now, Darlin'."

Murazar didn't like interrupting a portion of her fight, but he felt that he needed to keep her from possibly the hospital. Glass bottles and some asshole stabbing her with glass wouldn't be good after all for his need standard bearer.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 pm

The man she kicked in the head went flying to the floor just as Amity would feel the speed of another punch. her hands pulling up to block it with crossed arms in an 'x' formation. As her wrists locked and kept the man from moving his fist further, her leg moved with a quick sweep at his legs. there would be a soft crack sound while he fell to the ground and Amity heard those small explosions again. Her body catching two men flanking her. Oh what fun!

Ducking backwards, she would bump into a man who fell after a loud smashing sound. She'd check the damage later as the other fools ended up punching each other in the face. Amity's hands moving swift as she would knock them hard in the head with her fists. Both slumping to the ground. They weren't dead, after all, Amity hated killing. As the battle died down, there was only them standing left. the others staying in their seat as Amity would pant a bit and spin on her heels to see the man.

That adrenaline! her eyes were wide, heart hammering excitedly and she was almost over excited. A sort of high for her while she would laugh a bit and survey the scene. "Ya outshone me fer sure, hunny." She stated in a gentle voice before staring at the shattered glass. "Eh, sorry about your glass." She'd state, wondering what had happened. The man had interfered with her fight and though she was a bit pissed, she could control that anger well. After all, he potentially saved her from a rather nasty injury.

Her body was cut up a bit from the debris, but nothing too bad. Her body shaking enough that she would have to sit down. She was content, not to be sick as she sipped more of her suds. It was as if nothing had happened. "I s'ppose, I owe ya a thank ya." She'd state in an odd way, trying to thank while trying to seem calm. Her breathing slowing while she would smile at the man. She felt so.. odd. She blamed the alcohol and adrenaline, but it felt good nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 pm

He smiled as his heart jumped and fluttered again as she called him honey. A girl that could fight and flirt? Why she was halfway to his heart already. He decided to flirt back as the barman walked over and set a full glass in his hand. The barkeeper seemed to decide nothing was out of the ordinary as if this happened last time mura was in the building.

" Your welcome sweetheart, sorry for stealing your fight. Didnt want ya hurt though." He paralelled a bit of his speech to hers. His mixed accent still hanging in the air. He passed her glass back to her from the barkeeper. His hand touched hers and held it for a few seconds before letting go. He didn't want to let go really.

She was something incredible that was for sure. He clicked his radio a few times to indicate to bring a helo for two people and a third for a horse after held it for a few seconds. He masked it by scratching his ear. He spoke up again casually with his friendly smile,"So you know anything about the Black Company I run?"
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Amity felt a thrill down her spine again. His words making her heart jump in her throat. Was the alcohol that bad? Did it hit her so hard? This had to be some strong alcohol to hit her this suddenly. the adrenaline contributed, but she had never felt sick. Like there were butterflies in her stomach. It made her feel so awkward. Like she couldn't control her body while she would take a deep breath and try to focus on control. however once he called her sweetheart, it was all lost. the blush broke across her face and Amity would grimace, trying to fight it back. What was wrong with her? She'd never felt so.. sick.

Would she be sick? She certainly hoped not. "Must've gotten over excited.. heh.." She would state in a sort of nervous tone as she would wrestle that odd feeling in her body. fire shooting through her at his touch. In a way she felt like she'd explode, her body on fire mainly around her chest. His hand would stay there a moment as she gathered her brain up to think of something intelligent to say. "Don' mention it, sugar." She would state clearly, somehow managing to control that odd feeling of sickness. How annoying it was though. Making her feel light headed and short of breath and yet it cooled as his hand went away and immediately she had wished it back. She definitely had to be sick..

Her mouth was soon covered by her alcohol as she tried to act cool. Act as if she didn't feel all loopy. Maybe she just needed sleep. Hopefully that was all it was needed. As he mentioned his business, it seemed her focus had returned. She'd nod and smile. "Nothin' much, jus' what you tol' me." Her eyes gave a sort of apologetic luster. Maybe if she stuck around more, she would know more. "Jus' that it's a group of mercs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum