Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Ze Dojo - Day two EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Ze Dojo - Day two

2 posters

Go down

Ze Dojo - Day two Empty Ze Dojo - Day two

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 pm

OOC: Well, hope you enjoy. I am sorry that it took this long for me to post this topic. I just copied the description of the place so that I don't have to write it up again. XP Sorry for the shortness, but this is the third post that I made today and so I am somewhat out of motivation and ideas.

Just a single day after the first day of the sparing dojo, Cromwell was back in his favorite building and ready for some more sparing. It was a rather simple place, a large white house built in a traditional Japanese way, with most of the walls actually being made out of wood and some sort of paper. Well, that is at least how it all seemed to Cromwell who was quite new to this and he did not actually know what those things were. There were two room or arenas which were of the same size. There was a difference between these two areas, the one which he left had chairs and places where one could take a nap due to the size of some benches, plus there was a vending machine in one of the corners. On the other hand, the area in which Cromwell was, it was completely empty and he liked that. He opened the door to the arena so that people would know that they can enter it and then walked all the way to the center of the room. This large room or arena was shaped in a circle and it had a seven meter radius around the center, where at that moment Cromwell was standing. This time, since he was just too excited, the blond haired male decided to stand and wait for the person who will come here and challenge him to have a spar. Whoever it was, Cromwell decided to fight him or her with all his might, forcing his own skills to advance as fast as they could. For todays match he came in a white shirt with buttons which were left alone so that his chest area was exposed, a pair of silver colored pants made out of a material which allowed him to move freely and without any hindrance and finally, a pair of shoes which were left in the upper right corner of the room. Yup, he was not wearing anything on his feet at the moment so that he could freely exploit his speed to the max.

Back to top Go down

Ze Dojo - Day two Empty Re: Ze Dojo - Day two

Post by Wolfgang Murinyo Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Sooooooo, he'd heard it along the grapevine that there was a splendid dojo in Amestris, where a man called Lusso took on any challenger that stepped into the doorway, where anyone could use any form of martial art to try and win the spar. Ah, yes, Wolfgang LOVED sparring! You see, as a third degree black belt in Taijitsu, 2nd degree red belt in Judo, and having been a street punk a fair bit of his life, he was quite good at sparring, and tended to enjoy showing off his skills. So he packed his famed gloves, black with a three stars on the top, called up his assistant, Molotov, and had the man ready his private ship. The king then boarded the vessel, sailed into Xing, from Gelemort, and from Xing, rode in his private jet ALL THE WAY to Amestris. But having finally arrived, he rode, now in his carriage, drawn by two wooly camels, to the entrance of the dojo. Exiting the carriage, two royal guards came and entered, standing on either side of the doorway, as Wolfy entered the dojo, in royal robes and such, sporting his crown. A grin broadened across his rugged face, and he spoke.

"Eyyo, me bredah! HAHAHA~ I heard outta a frien'a mine youse had a dojo here, an' I wan'da see whatcha was good for, see. Name's Wolfgang Murinyo, Roy de Royaume de Gelemort. Soes, what kin I call yahs?" His unbearable dialect was probably a rather comical irony to his regal appearance, had he been capable of noticing his own voice sounded so weird to the rest of the population. Anywho, he stepped over to a coatrack near the entrance, where he hung his cape and robe, placing his crown under them. Noting Lusso's barefootedness, he removed his shoes and socks, before removing his shirt and pants, revealing a wifebeater and a pair of red gym shorts. A guard handed him a black case, and from it, he drew his gloves, which he placed on, shadowboxing for a moment, before grinning back at Lusso.

Stepping into the ring of sorts, he extended a glove to almost flash a thumbgs up, were it possible to really move his thumb very much in his gloves. "Ready wheneva' youse be." This would be fuuuuuuun.

(~(Mind if I use this thread for all three of the characters I signed up with? I could just give Lusso a gauntlet of sorts, with Wolfy, then Jay, then Einy, aye? ^^)~)
Wolfgang Murinyo
Wolfgang Murinyo
PROFESSOR BACUN

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm

It seemed that Lusso got what he wanted in a way that he did not want it. But hey, one could not always get something that they wanted in a way in which they wanted it, that would make life quite boring and without any challenges. He desired a serious and powerful looking opponent, someone who might make this a challenging match. From the first impression which he had of this man who showed up in front of him, he did not make such a conclusion simply because the man who showed up did not quite look like someone who was used to fighting people. The first thing which the blond haired male noticed were two royal guards standing next to the door as the royal looking figure entered the dojo, making the blond haired male to believe that this prince fellow was actually here to watch a fight while one of his guards does the fighting against him, or something along those lines since from what he knew about royalty made him think that this man was not going to engage in something so brutal. But, yeah, Lusso probably should have been open minded about this since he never actual met any royal person so he did not know anything about these people who were far different from normal people like himself. Then again, this blond haired male wasn't actually in the category of normal folks either, so this was going to be a match of two quite extraordinary people as we may call them.

Anyways, with a confused look over his face the blond haired male would watch the entrance of this royal person into the dojo, wondering about the events which were about to take place here. Just when he though that things couldn't get any weirder, the other male started to speak in a rather unusual dialect that made it rather hard for Lusso to understand him. Out of all of that the only thing which he understood perfectly was the name of this prince, which was Wolfgang Murinyo, Roy de Royaume de Gelemort. Of course, he wasn't actually sure which part of it was his first name, which part was the last name and which part was the title, since it did seem like some of that was a title of some kind. Since Wolfgang did seem like the first name, the blond haired Amestrian decided to call him Wolfgang until his newly found friend decided to actually point out which part of his rather long name was the first name and what are the rest of it. Anyways, when the prince was done with his introduction and asked his question, Lusso simply answered: "My name is Cromwell Lusso. This isn't my dojo, it is a place opened for anyone to enter and train." Yup, from that rather hard to understand speech the blond haired male also caught Wolfgang mentioning something about this dojo being in the ownership of Lusso himself, which was somewhat untrue, even though he was one of the people who spent the most time here.

So, while the newcomer was taking his clothes off, his opponent just stud in the center of the room, waiting patiently for him to finish his little strip performance and not saying or doing anything. The expression on his face still showed signs of confusion and disbelief of what was happening here, so it was safe to assume that he was still having some second thoughts about this, despite the fact that he had already decided to take on any challenge and fight with all his might. Well, since he did not have much of a option here, Lusso decided to take this challenge and have a spar against this Wolfgang person. When his foe was ready, he simple rose his hands up in front of him, revealing his own fighting style, it was quite easy to guess which one was it, only boxers held their hands the same way he did. But, before the fights started, Lusso had to say one more thing. "I am ready. But, before we start you should know that using gloves is not allowed, some blood must be spilled to make things interesting. Hope that is okay with you, your majesty?" Of course, he couldn't resist mocking the prince like figure in front of him, ending his little speech with a question spoken in a mocking matter.

OOC: Of course, more people means more time for me to rest between posts. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Murinyo Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 am

Ah, so he was called Cromwell Lusso. Neat! So Wolfy would be battling this Cromwell in a splendid duel of the ages! Or something less dramatic... So as he approached the ring, Lusso spoke some rather RESPECTFUL words to denote the dojo rules. No gloves, eh? Well then! The gloves are coming off in this fight!! Literally... Tossing the gloves to his guards, with a smile, he assumed a stance that had to look somewhat erm, unusual. Leaning forward, focusing his weight to the front of himself, his fists were up in a closed-fist take on a judo stance. A grin plastered to his face, he would await the fight happily. "A'ighty, 'en, no gloves, gotcha!~ Soes, you kin go first, if'n ye'd like, and if you ain't gonna go first, I'll go, aye?" Still smiling, he felt the need to give Lusso the upper hand. Not that he underestimated his skills or anything, but he knew that his own skills were pretty hard to top; street-boxing, judo, taijitsu- Being an expert in just one of them almost guaranteed nearly any fight! But here in this dojo, all three would go into effect, so the pair would each have the maximum battling experience. And indeed, Wolfy DID need a sparring partner... So hopefully Lusso could help him do that!~
Wolfgang Murinyo
Wolfgang Murinyo
PROFESSOR BACUN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:07 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, my posts take a long time due to my lack of motivation caused by everyday College lessons. I even have College on Saturdays, so I do hope you won't mind such late and somewhat short replies........Oddly, the topic got bumped just as I was making a reply. XD

With a pair of gentle blue eyes, the blond haired male watched his opponent as he took his gloves right after he told him to. At this moment he was still kinda worried about the two rather strong guards which stud at the gates of the dojo, looking at him as if he was something that they wanted to squash for their lord and yet it did not seem as if they were going to do anything even if their master got hurt. Of course, Cromwell did not know that, since he wasn't a mind reader. Heck, he wasn't sure if his body reading skills were accurate with these people, since they were all sending him mixed signals. The prince in front of him was a rather mysterious one, despite hid oddness he still looked like a dangerous foe who possessed skill when it comes to fighting. How did Cromwell conclude that? Oh, it was quite easy, he was a person who could read body language so using that special trait of his he had read this prince figure. The reason why he considered that his current foe had some skill was simple, he could read the optimism and the desire to win, plus the tensions in his muscles that showed excitement. However, this fellow did seem like someone who was locked in a palace for the most part of his life so according to Cromwell he should not possess actual combat experience like himself, a man who went through many battles and wars in the past.

"Well, you are the guest here so as a sign of good faith I shall let you to make the first move instead." Despite his calmness during the time when he spoke those words, the blond haired male still was not sure if he got it right or not. From what his friend had spoken Cromwell understood that he was being asked to go first. Well, he wasn't pretty sure about it since he still had a lot of issues with the way this man spoke, never had he heard anyone speaking like that. Of course, he knew that despite his appearance, despite the odd way of speaking, this man was not someone who he should underestimate, not even slightly. Despite it all this blond haired male was the type of person who rarely underestimated people, he would always overestimate them, fighting everyone with all his might, hoping that they would be someone with who he could have a lot of fun fighting. In a way, Cromwell was a freak when it came to fighting, nothing could stop him from fighting, not even death itself. Even though he was a good marksman and a dagger user, he still loved using his fists more than any other weapon which he had. Feeling every hit, it was something that effected Cromwell like a drug of some kind, he just could not explain it no matter how hard he tried.

Anyways, while he spoke the words which he spoke, the blond haired male rose his fists like a true boxer, getting ready for his foe to make the first move. For today he planned to practice his boxing with a combination of some other martial arts. The purpose of these training dojos was for him to learn more moves and advance his martial arts, not just sticking to boxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Murinyo Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Ah, so he was to have the first go, then? Splendid. He'd try not to destroy his opponent too quickly, so as to relish the fun. "A'ighty'n! This'll be fun, aye, me bredah? hehe~" And with that, he moved with grace and speed, accelerating with a sharpness that held a rather impressive element of surprise to its name, and was at Lusso in moments, unleashing a left jab, a right palm-strike, a low sweep, and a right elbow strike, before showing off a little in a backflip retreat, taking all blows Lusso may have given during his flurry, a smile on his face. "Now I should prolly warn yah, eh? Hehe, happen'a be a boxin' champ, an' a master'o two martial arts, an' not too shabby't street fightin' either, since me childhood over'n ol Mestris. Bit rusty, yeah, but figured I'd tell youse." Indeed, it was always polite to tell your opponent how experienced you are! And while he may seem to be a rather eccentric king, he was a full-fledged warrior at heart. So, now to see how well this Lusso chum can combat such a powerful barrage...
Wolfgang Murinyo
Wolfgang Murinyo
PROFESSOR BACUN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 am

Theme
To be King [FMA: Brotherhood] - By Senju Akira

And so the fight had started with the royal figure making his first attack aimed at the psychotic figure, Lusso was of course ready for this so if such a speedy attack was meant to scare him or to surprise him, that tactics failed. Right, so, when his opponent started moving towards him the blond haired male tightened his fists and prepared for a blow exchange with his foes. Yes indeed, he was not going to even try running away or dodging anything, it was time to see just how strong this guy was and to show him just how strong he was. The level of speed which this man possessed was quite impressive, but Lusso wasn't too shabby either, he was somewhat slower than him but the difference in speed he was able to make up with the strength of his attacks. Lots of people thought that being fast was better than being strong. Well, this blond haired male didn't. In Lusso's mind it was better to be stronger and more endurable than faster, since then he could take blows with ease and then deal blows with a lot of strength behind them. His thoughts were of course fueled by his desire to taste his own blood and the blood of his opponents, taking a hit just so he could deal one was one of his fighting methods.

Anyways, when his foe reached him, the blond haired male quickly launched a simple punch towards his opponents face using his right arm, while at the same time intending to take the left jab aimed towards his upper chest area. At that moment he expected for his foe to retreat or dodge the attack which he aimed at him, but instead this prince figure actually took the attack head on and continued with his own attacks. Well, this was a surprise for Lusso who then got hit by all of the following attacks, he just couldn't believe that someone like this existed. Of course, the attack which he sent at his foe would at least break his nose if not something worse. The left jab was followed by a right palm strike that once more hit his upper chest area, the low speed made him lose balance and just as he was starting to fall a elbow strike came and smashed him into the ground bellow. Due to the fact that he was used to getting beaten up and taking damage, this barrage would have left him with a bunch of bruises, nothing serious, except maybe a few damaged bones that weren't hit hard enough to get broken. Despite how it seemed, Lusso did get hit pretty hard, but so did his opponent, there was no way for him to recover from that punch.

While his foe took his chance to retreat, the blond haired male slowly got up, listening to the explanation give to him by his foe on the level of skill which he had. "It seems I had found a interesting opponent, this will be fun. But, I hope you aren't going easy on me as you can see such petty attacks won't do much." With a gentle smile over his face he spoke those words, spiting some blood from his mouth afterwards. Then he just rose his hands up and prepared for another exchange of blows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down