Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna)

Go down

A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) Empty A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna)

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 pm

In the small park in the middle of central city the wind blew gently rustling the dark colored leaves on the tree's. Some fell from the tree's and followed the wind like a dance of dark colors they swirled around towards the center of the park which was relatively empty as most had gone home now. The sun was in the beginning stages of going down and turning the bright day into a dark night yet it was still rather warm out. In the center of the park and all of those swirling dark leaves a sound could be heard, most would think it to be just the wind but this sound was to sharp and clean to be that of the wind it was Tsuna. In a Dark red kimono with gold colored leaves spiraling around his body with a streak of brown, in them he was standing there in the center of the park with his eyes closed. His breathing was slow and steady as he stood still in his hands were two of the weirdest looking weapons ever they seemed to big hunks of metal that he gripped by a pole sticking out of the side of them. The edges were razor sharp and thick meaning even if they couldn't cut they would smash, a red cloth was tied around the poles sticking out of the side.

Tsuna opened his eyes and pushed his left leg in front of his right, he was not wearing his usual wooden geta as he did not need them on the grass. The first blade cut through the air slowly as Tsuna suddenly burst forward leaping into the air throwing his legs forward and then bringing his arms with the bladed tonfa crashing down. The ground crumpled inward from the force and weight of his blow while Tsuna was lighter then the average power fighter he used momentum and the weight of the blades to do the work for him. He spun to the left and lashed out with one arm slicing the air imagining it was an opponent then he jumped back twirling the blades around his arms like an expert which he was. Already in this short time Tsuna could feel the sweat on his body it really was a warm time he though to himself well then again he had been here for about an hour now.

He smiled as he threw his blades into the ground and went over to a rock sticking out of the ground which he sat on cross legged. He closed his eyes and began slowing down his breathing once more but this wasn't enough for Tsuna he need to relax he was to tense after his training he decided to sing. "The secret side of me, I never let you see I keep it caged but I can't control it So stay away from me, the beast is ugly I feel the rage and I just can't hold it". He sang in a dark tone but it wasn't angry it was a sad dark tone, "It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls It comes awake and I can't control it Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?". It was a morbid song and it wasn't over yet "I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun I must confess that I feel like a monster". He ended the song by drawing out the word monster and let it die softly into the air.

OOC: his weapons --->
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) Empty Re: A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna)

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Carmen was giggling and was smiling as she moved within the inside of the small park. It was Fall, which meant that the leaves from the tree were falling and that there would be a bit of a breeze as well. Since it was Fall, her hair is semi-long (reaches about the backs of her upper thighs) and semi-straight as a board. She has some long bangs that frame her heart shaped face perfectly. Her eyes are a deep red color, almost the color of a ruby in it’s natural form before it’s polished and what not. Her hair is golden as black as a raven’s wing. Her ears and tail are a dark and deep black color. The fringes of her ears and tail are a mixture of grey and white. Her skin is slightly tanned and smells of pumpkins. Her voice is moody yet husky sounding as it is in the other seasons. During this season, her clothes appear to be either torn or bandaged together. She wears a huge black collar with a silver buckle on it around her throat. Attached to this collar is a long chain that rattles around with each movement she makes. She has white and grey colored bandages that are wrapped around loosely around her arms and her whole stomach area. Her top is a dark purple color that has the bandages go over one another up to her collar. Then she has a purple skort on that is a deep red color underneath and it torn and ratted at the edges. Then she wears dark red boots that goes up to her thighs and has holes near the top.

“Hehehe!” She said as she pounced on the leaves that were falling down from the trees, her kitsune like tail and ears were twitching some in a playful manner. She blinked as she heard someone singing close by. “Hm? Someone is singing?” She asked herself as she got up and started to move to where she hears the singing come from. As she heard the song end, she pounced on the person’s back as she giggled. “Silly. You don’t look like a monster to me. And monsters don’t sing.” She told the male as she got off his back and landed in front of him, in a crouched position of sorts while her ears and tail twitched some. She smiled as she waved, baring her small fangs. “Hiya. I’m Carmen. Nice to meet ya.” She told him as she smiled and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna) Empty Re: A strange meeting (Carmen and Tsuna)

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Tsuna felt a presence behind him but before he could do anything like turn around to look he was jumped on suddenly. He heard a moody and yet husky voice in his ear saying that he wasn't a monster and that monster's didn't sing he wondered if it was a child who had jumped on him but he felt the weight was too much to be a mere child. He didn't have to wait long to see his would be pouncer it was what seemed to be a young woman in a very odd yet alluring outfit he thought to himself. And if he was right the young woman smelled like pumpkins, she was crouched in front of him now as he stared at her she said her name was Carmen. He smiled softly at Carmen "my name is Tsuna it is nice to mee you Carmen although a bit surprising i must say" he said in a soft joking tone. He looked to her ears and tail surely those couldn't be real could they? she was just dressing up because she was ecentric is all he thought to himself.

He went straight for the question as he smiled at Carmen "those ears and tail aren't real right Carmen?" he asked softly waiting for the answer. If the answer was yes what would that make her he thought to himself he had never encountered anyone who looked like her before or even heard of such a thing. His dark red eyes stared into her ruby eyes and he thought they were alike although his eyes were much darker then hers. He looked at her outfit again and wondered if she ran around by choice in that it seemed her waist and stomach were covered by bandages and the skirt he thought was a bit revealing. The thing that most intrigued him on her outfit was the silver chain and collar he wondered if that meant someone kept her as a pet of some kind. That thought brought a mass of anger to his thought Carmen was obviously smart and aware of herself she deserved to be treated like a person and not an animal he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 pm

“Hehe. Your name doesn’t sound like one that belongs to a monster either. And that’s good, surprises are always fun and I love to surprise other people.” She told him as she smiled some more. She seemed to be so carefree and so happy. She blinked some as she looked at him. “Hm? My ears and tail are real. I am what most people would call a Chimaerae. Don’t worry though, I’m much happier like this then when I was in my past.” She said with a smile as she moved closer to him. “You can have a look if ya want. Just don’t pull either of them. They’re quite sensitive.” She said with a smile as she moved her head some to give him the chance to touch her ears. She fixed some of her clothes some and murred a bit as she bushed her nails through the hair she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Tsuna couldn't believe it here was Carmen telling him she was not human and that her tail and ears were real. This was impossible he thought to himself how could you make something like Carmen and then he realized alchemy it was the only thing that could make someone into what Carmen was a chimera as she said. He reached forward as Carmen came closer and gently rubbed his fingers across her ears they were soft and he could feel a bit of heat from them there was no doubt now she really wasn't human. He didn't go to pet her tail due to the fact that it was very close to her butt and it might seem impolite to touch near there. He continued to rub her ears gently with his fingers not pulling or pinching them and he smiled softly "they are very soft Carmen" he said kindly. He noticed the sun was almost completely gone from sight now he wondered if that meant Carmen would leave when it got dark outside. "What are you doing out here in the park by yourself anyways Carmen?" he asked curiously surely if anyone else saw her they would freak out and call the military to arrest her. He smiled widely "i mean besides pouncing on strangers who are signing in the park" he said in a joking tone and laughed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:12 am

Carmen smiled and closed her eyes some as she happily murred when he rubbed his fingers along her ears. She was like the fox indeed, as she did enjoy the attention her ears were getting. She smiled some more and continued to murr happily as he continued to rub her ears. She knew that he was being very careful with her ears. He wasn’t pinching them or pulling them at all. He was acting as if her ears as well as herself was a rare doll that needed to be handled gently or it would break. “Hehe. Thank you very much.” She said with a smile and a giggle as she continued to murr even more. If he was blind or something then from the way she sounded, she could have been mistaken for some kind of machine or as a real fox. She blinked some when he asked her why she was out here and by herself no less. She then smiled and laughed a bit at his joking tone at what he said next about her pouncing strangers who sing in the park. “Hehe. If I say it’s in my blood or genes, would that be a good enough answer?” She asked him in a joking tone as she looked over at him. She then shrugged her shoulders as she looked around some. “Well I got bored sitting around doing nothing while Doc was away so I decided to come out and have some fun, explore a little bit, and yes, pounce on those who sing in the park.” She said with a smile as she chuckled. “I needed my exercise so I came out here. What about you? Why are you out here?” She asked him as she tilted her head a bit as she sat down and looked at him curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Tsuna was a bit surprised as he rubbed Carmen's ears gently that she began to purr he asked himself no it wasn't purring but it was close to it. He continued rubbing her ears gently as she did whatever she was doing he found it to be and interesting sound one that a person could get used to hearing. When she explained she had become bored and restless because someone named 'Doc' was away he wondered who 'Doc' was. Maybe it was the person who had turned her into a chimera and maybe he had answers to why the military and Ishvallans to this day still did not get along to well. That last thought made him smile but it wasn't a happy smile. He snapped out of his own thoughts when Carmen asked why he was here in the park by himself after making her own little joke he laughed lightly and proceeded to answer. "Well I'm out here because if i tried to do anything like what i was earlier in the daytime i would most likely be arrested". He said it softly almost like he didn't care anymore truth was he had gotten used to those who shunned him just for his dark skin and red eyes it seemed only a few accepted him and he was fine with that. "Unlike most people I cannot walk or do what I want like most people could Carmen I am an outsider that they don't want around or care too much for to them I'm worthless" he explained calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:18 pm

She smiled and murred more and more as Tsuna continued to rub her ears gently. She smiled some more and chuckle as he seemed to enjoy her little joke of hers. She was happy to make him laugh lightly. He didn’t look to be the type to laugh often. “Hm? What do you mean by that? What were you doing here that you couldn’t do earlier in the day? Why? Who would want to arrest you?” She asked him these questions as she looked at him. She blinked some more as she looked at him. It seemed like this fact of what he just said didn’t bother him no more. Was he used to such treatment? He continued to speak though. In doing so, he answered most if not all of her questions of hers that she asked earlier. She shook her head at him while saying “All of this because you just so happen to not be one of them? That’s a childish reason to me. They need to grow up.” She smiled at him. “You are not worthless at all Tsuna! To me, you are the opposite. Be glad that you aren’t usually always on the verge of being caught and arrested by the military like myself. But then gain, I love the adrenaline I get when I walk around and I have the skills to stay a dozen steps ahead of the military themselves.” She said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 3:25 am

Tsuna couldn't help but smile it seemed Carmen was like how he once was naive it was a cute trait but one that didn't really help much. He listened to her say that he shouldn't be treated like that and he felt like maybe it was the truth but it didn't matter he couldn't change the way things were humans he thought so stupid. He sighed lightly and patted Carmen's head softly his finger brushing across her ears lightly "I was continuing my training with my weapons Carmen" he pointed to his bladed tonfa which were stuck into the ground a few feet away. "Most people think their hunks of metal and maybe I'm trying to scrap them but their my prized possessions if someone saw that I could truly use them I would most likely be arrested". He said softly "it cannot be helped humans will always be this way and have their reasoning for killing and hurting one another Carmen it is in our nature we do it because our nature commands it". He stopped to draw in a breath "humans are the most technologically advanced thing on this planet but we are also the stupidest thing on this planet Carmen remember that". He laughed lightly "too bad I cannot become a chimera it sounds like quite a bit of fun Carmen maybe then i would be better liked what do you think?" he asked half joking and half serious at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down