Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The interactive fountain of knowledge EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The interactive fountain of knowledge

Go down

The interactive fountain of knowledge Empty The interactive fountain of knowledge

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Atlacia yawned, flipping through the pages of a magazine. Honestly, there was nothing of interest to read at this moment and after all she was ahead on every series she ever started. Wednesday.. how droll. She licked her finger and turned the page again. Her brown locks pulled back into their usual spikey bun and her glasses framed her face, blocking the scar over her eyes with ease. She chewed on a nail thoughtfully and hummed. A small wire connected a small music device that sat on her desk to her left ear. The tune was recognizable to herself, but maybe noone else. Her legs were crossed as always and instead of a militiant uniform, she wore a nice blouse with a pair of flared jeans.

What a week. She had spilled ink on her favourite shirt, then white out. Yesterday she fell down the stairs. Was it just her or did she just ATTRACT bad luck. She was the opposite of a black cat. She gave other people good luck, while she constantly ended up hurting herself, both intentional and unintentional. Her brown eyes closed briefly as she yawned. She needed some food soon, her iron pills were going to wear off in about an hour and she could feel it. Something caught her attention, almost like a prescence in the area. Dark, menacing, she didn't get scared, but simply shivered by the cold feeling that entered the room. What time was it? And why didn't she bring a jacket?

Back to top Go down

The interactive fountain of knowledge Empty Re: The interactive fountain of knowledge

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm

And in came the black cat in the form of a man. Actually, he had nothing to do with cats. The only resemblance he had to them was his black hair and black intentions. Zaska entered the library, nonchalantly glancing around. He was told this was where a certain girl--a library herself--always was. Getting into this building alone had taken quite an effort, especially getting in undetected. He jogged, (which was like a human sprint), through the rows and rows of books until he picked up the sound of a page turning. He spun around, dark gray eyes alight with the excitement of victory. He was behind her before she could blink, his glove-claw's long blades at her neck and his hand in a full fist. Zaska smirked, shaking stray strands of bangs from his slanted eyes. Beneath his large, red hat came a low voice that dripped with resentment. "Atlacia I take it?" Zaska already knew without having to ask; save the uniform, she matched the picture perfectly. Not speaking another word, the chimera flicked the fingers of his other hand ever so slightly and a metal wire coiled around the innocent girl with blinding speed.

So close. He was so close to attaining the information he needed in order to take down first Central, then Amestris. Revenge was calling in a sweet voice. With a swift movement, Zaska lifted Atlacia from her chair and slung her body over his shoulder. Zaska's metal claw was still aimed at her throat, so close that it almost drew blood. The other hand still held the wire that was tightly wrapped around her. "Speak, scream, yell all you want," He murmured, his eyes shining dangerously at her with hatred. "I won't care. And neither will anyone else." And with that, he took off, leaving a gust of wind in his wake. From the pressure of his movements, the doors to the library seemed to part themselves and soon he was on the street. All the electricity in the streetlights was snuffed out, which obviously was Sola's doing. He felt the evil smirk curve his lips as he let out a laugh. It was going perfectly.

He made it to a large storage building nearby to the Military Head Quarters. Here, Zaska finally put her down. He did so without being rough, but neither did he place her. He let her drop to the dirty cement with a thud that seemed to echo in the empty space. Through the open door behind him, moonlight poured in from the autumn sky. His red trench coat billowed out in the heavy wind that streamed in, the silver light catching on fierce eyes. "Now, tell me everything you know."

[Tell me if ya want to change anything~ <3]

Back to top Go down

The interactive fountain of knowledge Empty Re: The interactive fountain of knowledge

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 am

Atlacia just knew something was going to go wrong today. And on her agenda for this particular day; Kidnapping. Hoorah! As she sat at her desk, she heard shuffling, the sound of someone running, standing to crane her neck. There was a voice coming from behind her before, she could breathe. After asking her name, to no response, she was traditionally bound, though this time with a wire, that made her glare. God damnit.. I really need a security system on this thing. And he was right, no matter how much she screamed, noone would care, the library was about a mile from the dorms anyways! She let out a staggered sigh in her head, but her breath was alot more timid. She wasn't scared, she was simply lacking her iron, and now, she would probably pass out in-mid interrogation and piss off her captor.

Closing her eyes, to keep from getting naseous, she had no idea where he was taking her. Somehow, though, she had a feeling what he wanted. Something he wanted to know. She felt almost flattered briefly, but then remembered she was simply a computer database to most. That made her feel gloomy and down again. Her eyes shot open after he threw her.. well dropped her on the cold cement of some rooom in some house-like thing. She rubbed her lower back and groaned. Keeping her mouth shut was her best defense, seeing as she couldn't fight even if her life depended on it. Her throat was still burning and she laughed at the irony. She had tried this once on her own, only it never worked, because she always passed out.

After rubbing her neck, she glared at him coldly. Of course this was the glare that most people would avoid her for, but she simply knew this wouldn't work on him. Instead she was showing her own resentment for the attittude problem. "Excuse me? You treat me like a human beanbag and then expect me to give you information?" She snarled unpleasantly. Oh yes, her mood was ruined. Her lovely night ended in catastrophe, yet again. "First of all, That's not happening, second of all, I have no intentions of telling someone who is so rude anything and thirdly, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SIMPLY ASKING?"

[LOL XD This is in character by the way >> XD Alacia is very annoyed.. but then again this kind of thing happens often to her]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Simply asking? Her self-righteous attitude brought a scowl to his face. As he slid the wires off of her, he laughed inwardly. "If I asked you in the library, they'd have my questions and your answers on the audio recorders. --How else do you expect me to retrieve what I need?" He took off his hat and dropped it to the ground in the same way he had dropped her. Running a hand through his hair, ivory fangs glistened at her as he drew in a breath through his mouth. He moved in close to her until his nose was only a few inches from her's. There, he took another breath and sighed loudly. "Would you kindly share your wealth of information with me?" Zaska tried sincerely, the coldness in his eyes drawing back into the darkness of his core. He wasn't going to use fear and he wasn't going to use force, but if asking nicely didn't work, he would use his mind to tear her's apart. And he would use any means to avoid doing that. "Maybe I can do something for you in return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Atlacia took off her glasses and sighed, there was no reason she should anser this man, besides, he hadn't asked a real question anyways, "How's the saying go? Never ask a cat a question." She rubbed her temples and stood up, "For what would you do if it answered?" Her own eyes were black as night and cold. It was almost as if through her eyes you could see the wall of ice that protected her persona. She wasn't answering any questions, she was forbidden anyways. Dusting herself off, she returned her glasses atop her nose. "Besides what could you offer that I need?" She twirled her hand showing he could speak. Atlacia had learned the best way out of a hostage situation.. was toannoy the crap out of your kidnapper. Eventually he or she would give up and find another source of information. Though he was right about the audio recording which couldn't help but make her grin. It was almost like a game of chess and for once she had a good opponent, worth her time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:11 pm

"Hah! Stubborn." Zaska laughed in a low voice and stretched his arms into the crisp air. "Let me put it this way. You will not leave here until I get something. Doesn't matter how long it takes." His eyes gleamed viciously and he yanked on a piece of her hair. He didn't do it hard, but he was trying to snap her out of the false reality she was shielding herself with. This was real and he was not playing around. The ice over her eyes was just a fake defense mechanism; he knew this very well. He let her hair drop through his fingers, his own black hair thrashing against his cheeks. Smirking maniacally, Zaska moved this same hand up to her bangs, running his callused fingers over the scar above her left eye. "You know, Central's information is hard to obtain...but yours was easy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Atlacia simply winced when he pulled out her hair. She was used to it, but it still hurt. "I've been through hell and back, there's nothing you can do to make me talk." she replied coolly. She couldn't help but grimace when his finger ran over her scar. That was highly uncomfortable, almost like he was touching her heart, a very sensitive part of her, she hated when people noticed her scars. She narrowed her eyes, "You can wait here as long as you want, someone will come looking for me eventually. Then you will be fleeing without anything."

She shrugged, "Pull out all my hairs, you will not gain an ioda of information." She shirked away, realizing his finger was still on her face. "As well, please refrain from touching me." She frowned. Her info was easy to find? That kind of stung, but then again, they did treat her more as a computer than a human being. They stared at her like she wazs dumb when she mentioned the fact she was anemic. Suddenly she realized her whole body was shaking, even if it was slightly. Shit.. shit... anemia's kicking in, calm down, don't get worked up. Covering her mouth, she let out a soft cough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:05 am

"First, I don't flee. Second, what reason do I have to pull out any of your hair? And third, I can do whatever I want to you." Zaska's voice cooed in an icy tone. His eyes narrowed in amusement. She was a hard one to break, that she was. He started wrapping his wire around one of his fingers and unwrapping it in thought, watching the metal gleam in the faint lighting. "They treat you like a computer there don't they? I don't see why you wouldn't want to betray those blood-thirsty bastards. They have no sense of humanity. But you're just like them," He hissed, showing his fangs vividly. "You aren't just treated as a hard drive of information, but that's what you have become. No one has ever seen you as human. ...You must enjoy playing with death for good reason." He smirked evilly, the dark voids of his eyes gleaming with intelligence. "You think you have some worth because of your memory, but you aren't the only one like that. So then... what are you really? ...What is your purpose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 am

A small him emanated from outside the wall. It grew somewhat louder when finally the hum stopped, but abruptly. Something was terribly wrong. With out any cause or warning, on the opposite side of the room the whole wall shattered. It was more of a burst forth instead of a shatter though. But as the smoke started to clear and after the debris was thrown towards atty and Zaska another light hum emanated from the whole and the debris aimed to strike atty stopped. They, instead, fell to the floor and a man walked in. He was wearing a standard Amesrian military uniform with a cape and a helmet. The helmet was to show that his face must not be seen and would rarely be taken off. The cape? Well that was simple. STYLE!!!!! The cape gave to him a certain style that no one or thing could. It was like a godsend and truly the best thing Addy ever received. Walking in a voice echoed through out the room and it began.

"Come out come out where ever you are"

The voice commanded in a playful manner as if it was playing tag. To the man from which the voice came, this was nothing more than a game of cat and mouse. And at this moment the man was the cat. He stared directly at the man known as Zaska and just stood there a few moments. Finally the voice spoke again in a manner of pure evil it would make even the most satanic creature cower in fear.

"That's no way to treat a lady now is it? If you lay so much as another hair on that girl there I will have to do something about it. And that would ruin my chances of taking you as an ally now wouldn't it? So lets play nice and leave the little girl alone. AND PICK ON SOME ONE OF YOUR OWN SIZE!!!!!!!!"

His last part came out as a ferocious yell that seemed to bellow deep with in him. IT was like the Satan himself was inside that body, and in a way, he was. With out provocation a scythe was produced from what seemed like nowhere, he liked to do that a lot. He liked to make things like they came from nowhere. So, this man was squared off with this other chimera man. And hell was about to break loose. However things would be a wee bit different. If he decided to hear him out and not fight that is. The man known as the Zero Alchemist was now present and was taking this small girl as his own in some way. He spoke again in a sinister yet mocking way.

"So let me get this straight. Trying to play into the fact that The Military only uses her as a machine and but yet here you are, in it's self using her as a machine. Quite the paradoxical hypocrite aren't we. Aw well, to each their own. Now lets get down to business. Since you fell for the most OBVIOUS trap ever laid, why don't you go and tuck your tail between your legs and succumb to my suggestion I am about to say, it's quite the offer you can't pass up Zaska. I want you to join me and destroy Amestria, but on one condition. We do it MY way. Hows that sound?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Atlacia glared defiantly still at Zaska, as if daring him to touch her again. She was beginning to shake and she bit her tongue, refusing to show that his words had hit home. Yes.. in a way she was a machine.. in a way.. she acted like one and further more.. she was treated like one. She wondered if in fact there was even a human trait about her. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes, betraying her sense of control. Why was it so much harder to hold it in. Why did his words touch base? She knew this is what she was meant to be.. but.. it still hurt. Her hand slid over her chest as she tried to become invisible to the world. She completely ignored the man's entrance and Zaska's response, she was simply existing and yet not existing. She refused to cry, yet tears were falling down her cheeks. Her other hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and curled it around her digits, her eyes showing true despair. It hurt.. worse than anything. The mental pain, was tearing her apart. The one thing she hated most in the world... was when her feelings showed and people screwed with them like toys. She swallowed the lump in her throat and clenched her eyes shut, the salty tears burning the sensitive tissues. She wished she was a machine. That was a deep secret. Sometimes she wished she was a computer, then pain like this wouldn't exist and yet...

Her hand clenched tightly over the fabric above her chest and she began having a coughing fit. Damnit.. iron.. I need iron.. She had let herself get worked up and everything was getting fuzzy. She couldn't see strasight a temporarily she went completely blind. Damnit damnit.. she hissed in her mind. This isn't good. I need to get out of here. But her body wouldn't obey.. instead she sat there, swaying. The need for iron and the emoional stress had inititated a sort of panic attack. Great just great now I look like a mental patient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 3:34 pm

"I bet you wish you were a machine," Zaska hissed at Atlacia as she swayed. He laughed inwardly at his own genius. Knowing she was anemic from her file, he had stolen the same prescription she had from the pharmacy. He took it from the pocket of his long, red trench coat and tossed at her carelessly. The wall had exploded. Zaska was ready to dispel the debris falling towards her, when they suddenly dropped to the ground as if by magic. He raised an eyebrow and seethed with rage at the realization that hit him. Alchemy. When the stranger's voice reached his sharp ears, it irked him beyond belief until he saw the odd fellow. Instantly, Zaska began laughing. The cape...it was too much for him to handle. This guy wasn't even worth killing! "You kidding?" He blinked, a strange look on his face. Long black hair swirled in the wind and bangs blew across his eyes. "You're that strange one they call the Zero Alchemist aren't you?" He stifled a laugh, trying to appear civil. It was extremely hard considering... False accusations, false pretenses, a costume--what more!? Zaska was struggling not to crack up. There wasn't even a need for him to defend himself; it would be a waste of breath. "Well, the country's name is actually Amestris," Zaska said with an amused voice that flowed like the touch of silk. "Your way, hm? Well, I heard you were leading a rebel force against Amestris. I have to admit it interested me. I will consider joining you if you admit to my conditions." He looked behind him and then back at the guy with a shrug. "I don't have a tail, at least I don't think so." He frowned and ran a hand through his hair. "You see, I am a chupacabra; not a dog. I don't obey; I follow of my own will. Happily, I will destroy Amestris, and if it is with your help, all the more." He smirked, flashing sharp, pristine fangs. "You're an alchemist, but this is the first time I haven't felt like killing one. You see, my goals..." His eyes flashed viciously, an eerie glow shining from them. "They involve not just destroying Amestris, but alchemy altogether--The corrupt, inhuman magic that plays with lives... In my wake, it will all disappear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:10 pm

"HAhahahahahahah. Well, lets start off with the fact that a cur is a cur no matter if he has a tail or not. Secondly lets talk about this destroying alchemy. That can only go so far. In order to destroy alchemy you have to tamper with the human genetics. And that would make you, essentially, an alchemist making a chimera. So in that respect you have to think a bit. However. I will help you kill known alchemists that have not joined my cause. All the while subverting the country. But how does that sound to you?"

He asked in a rather mocking manner and then it came. He snapped his fingers once. And it was so fast and instantaneous it would be hard to stop or avoid. Nothing happened. It was nothing. nothing that could be heard or seen happened. But in actuality a bubble formed around Zaska. It was seven feet tall and a radius of about two feet. It was impossible to know it was there. It was invisible and even moved with him. Zero was the only one who could freely move in or out of it. Then it closed it to near skin tight. All the while remaining quiet and undetectable. zero then laughed a bit as this happened and decided to wait for something interesting to happen before he announced it's being there. Well actually it would be better if he did announce it because Zaska wouldn't believe him.

"Because of that snap you are now unable to touch anyone or anything. You are isolated. But since I want you as my ally I guess I won't harm you. For now. So, hows that for a thought?"

After he took from his pocket a bottle of pills. Looking at the bottle near her and the ones in his hands he sighed and tossed them towards her.

"I had intended to give you what you needed myself bit it seems that a dog really can fetch with out being told. Aw well. I guess you can at least carry one of them for later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Atlacia jumped at the clatter of the bottle and she looked up confused. However she didn't ask about iyt. Shakily, she grabbed the bottle and screwed it open, examining the contents. It certainly seemed like the right stuff. She really didn't have much of a choice anyways. As she tipped it, she waited for a small pill to fall innto her palm. She focused, popping it in her mouth and struggling it down. She looked at the two, now confused.

"The Zero gravity alchemist." she said calmly, taking a deep breath, she managed to her feet, her shaking drastically dropping. She was already feeling quite a bit better which was good news. Her eyes rested on the Zaska in a bubble and she was confused. What was wrong with him? It didn't seem to be anything, but the Alchemist was laughing. As well they were talking about destroying Amestris. Being a militiant, she should have been alarmed, but instead, she was simply intrigued. She cared not one way nor the other for Amestris. They were cruel, but they were still human. The man had her pill bottle too and she blushed with a sigh. It seemed everyone knew she was anemic now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Zaska smirked, a shrill laugh escaping his lips. "I'm impressed. Though it would be more effective if we weren't working against each other, hm?" And in that moment, after his words fell out into the distance between them, a metal wire slid from his finger tips and spiraled around him. A large fire erupted from the coiled wire as if by alchemy or magic, but it was just plain science. The fire burned into the oxygen in the air and destroyed the balance of gravity in the moment that Addy was trying to control it. The bubble dissipated before it was able to form and with his hands on his hips, Zaska shrugged with the calmest look he could muster in this situation. This Zero Alchemist was calling Zaska names again and it was rather amusing to witness how immature a world-renown rebel could be. He continued to laugh inwardly to himself, while considering the prospect of them successfully working together. To him it seemed very possible if the other would let up on name-calling and useless attacks to test his worth. It was beginning to frustrate him and he was uncertain how much more abuse he could take before the Zero Alchemist's head would be rolling on the ground. "Now, what do you say we act civilized, and instead of arguing over whose gun is bigger, we just say they are equal." Zaska smiled slightly, holding out a hand to the caped man in truce. This was a rare occurrence for Zaska and he was not going to offer it again. He also was intrigued by this man, feeling confident that if their power was combined, the fall of Amestris was possible. "Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

The air was still and seemed almost too real to be true, but it was. IT seemed that this wanted criminal was accepting of the situation and even Zero could see that the fight would last forever. He thought a moment and then placed his right hand in Zaska's hand. It was rare for the Zero alchemist to trust anyone and as such his left hand was behind him ready to snap if needed. In this form he still didn't need to snap but it made him feel somewhat 'cool' to do so. It was almost as if he was a god to snap and bend almost anything to his will. Shaking this man's hand was something that would be a rare and almost never happen After he moved his hands to his sides and stood there. A small breeze blowing his cape all over the place and it seemed as though the world had stopped and they may have forgotten about the girl near them but Adolf didn't. He turned to look at her and was ready to engage this part of the task.

"Atlacia, you are also needed. I now you have an indifference to the standing of Amestris but I ask you this. Would you rather work for them and be a machine all your life or work with me, and be a person. I will give you what ever you want, be it a house to a new life. All I ask in return is that you supply me with information that I need. It would be good for all parties involved to agree and we can start as soon as possible."

After he said this and all was said and done with Zaska, Zero walked over to the girl who was now standing. He looked and for a split second noticed something on her wrist. He turned to Zaska for acknowledgment that it was indeed the scar he thought it was. After he took a hold of her wrist lightly and brought it to a lel hight with her arm. Looking at her wrist he pulled the sleeve up and he looked at it. It was indeed the scar he thought it was.letting go of her hand he turned on his heel and faced the opening. His head straight and body motionless, not so much as a breathe escaped his lips and finally he spoke.

"We have a deal. I will take Atlacia to her residence to think this situation over. Zaska, if you need me you know how to contact me."

With that he started to walk forward and stopped. Snapping his fingers the debris shoved to the side making a nice and straight walk way for them to leave by. Then she stood there and would follow Atlacia as she left.

{{Exit if atty does}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Atlacia watche dthe two, confused and feeling completely out of the loop. The one was a chimera, she could tell that and the other was a very famous alchemist. They bickered like an old married couple it seemed. They were talking about guns? The chimera had mentioned it at least. In fact she was just too flabergasted to make head or tails of the situation. With a sigh, she stared at the ground, waiting for them to leave. Once they did she could proceed in following and finding her way out.

However, before her plan could come to fruition, there was a sudden warmth on her hand and cold seemed to restrict around her wrist. To her horror, the man was staring straightly at her wrist. He tugged a pit and managed to pull up her sleeve, before he stared at the appalling marks. She swallowed, that was her darkest secret and yet how could it be read so easily? She winced, not wanting to feel the cold glare of disapproval or disappointment. Her wrist shook lightly becase she wanted to pull it away and hide it, but she knew she didn't have nearly enough strength and somehow she could tell by the man's aura that he would see right through her usual lie of, "I fell on the sidewalk". She pulled her hand away finally when he released it, thinking of it as her own will, but it wasn't it was by his. Clenching her eyes closed, she slipped off into the darkness, seeming to disappear from sight. She needed some time alone to think this over

[topic exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 12:10 am

"Yeah, through Doc right?" He smirked, waving a hand above his head at the strange guy that had somehow become his ally. Things were starting to heat up, and he felt more determined than ever. If Atlacia joined them, Amestris would crumble for sure. It was only a matter of time now. He felt certain by the looks of things, that the Zero Alchemist and himself could become unstoppable as long as they could work together successfully. Strangely, he found himself hoping that this was possible. Having never worked with anyone other than Sola, he found these thoughts odd for him. Usually as antisocial as he was, a deal like this would never come to be, and one of them would already be dead on the cold floor by now. The prospect of their new rebel force was ringing in his ears and it brought a smirk to his lips once more. Before he left, Zaska placed a soft hand on Atlacia's head with a smile. "Sorry for scaring ya; it was necessary." Then he left the same way he came.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down