Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Day Out EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Day Out EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Day Out EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Day Out EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Day Out EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Day Out EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Day Out EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Day Out EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Day Out EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Day Out EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Day Out

2 posters

Go down

A Day Out Empty A Day Out

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Miku smiled as she walked thought the streets for the first time in a long time. She had snuck away from the spot her brother told her to play and was out exploring the town. she wore a brand new school uniform. it was a light purple dress with pointed arrow like disgin at the bottom. and over that was a dark purple dress jacket. she also had a white tie with it. lucky for Miku the dress did have a belt that went with it, but she took out the belt and put her tail thought, making it look like the belt. she was also able to find a cute hat that had cat ear shape pockets in it, so people would never guess that she had real cat ears under them. "this is so much fun!" she giggled as she looking in the store windows. she walked into one store and saw lots of food all around. not knowing about having to pay for stuff, she picked up one of the pieces of cake they had out and took a bite. "hey you need to pay for that!" a man yelled at her. Miku blinked "pay?" she asked tilting her head

Back to top Go down

A Day Out Empty Re: A Day Out

Post by Xan Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Xan was walking throughout Central, preparing himself for the State Alchemist exam in his own way: By doing basically nothing but relaxing the day before. It had been a good day for Xan, even if his right hand was shaking slightly with nervousness about tomorrow. He had decided that he needed to treat himself before and after the event, so today would be the day that he ate something sweet. Tomorrow, depending upon the results of his exam, he might eat something sweet, sour, or spicy.

As the Ishvalan walked into the cake shop, he saw a girl eating one of the cakes while the owner yelled at her. Chuckling, Xan went closer to see what the issue was. Ah so she didn’t pay huh? The girl looked so innocent, one might think that she didn’t even know that she had to pay in the first place.

Stepping in front of the girl, Xan gave the man some cash and told him to stop yelling. As the man walked away, Xan turned around to look at the girl. She was….very cute, and looked like a neko. Xan smiled and stifled a small laugh.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 am

Miku tilted her head to the side as the man kept yelling at her angerly, a few of the people in the store leaving quickly. she didnt know what he was talking about.she had lived in the lab and the woods so long that she had forgotten that you had to pay for stuff. "he's probly just cranky" she thought and took another bite of cake. but he just yelled louder, making Miku wince. "what did i do?" she asked but then a man walked in and, as she guessed, "payed" for her cake with these green peices of paper. making her even more confuzed. she looked up at the man and blink "what was that you gave that man that made him stop yelling at me?" she asked, blinking her large dark blue, almost black eyes. she also tilted her head to the other side then she had it, making her shaggy purple hair sway

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun May 16, 2010 1:39 am

Xan chuckled at the girl’s question. She really did not know what money was? Huh, now that was interesting. How does one possibly get by in the world without that knowledge? The Ishvalan did not spend too long thinking about why someone would not know what money was; something like that would only make him imagine things too farfetched to be correct.

Well, I gave the man some money, which was all that he wanted from you in the first place. Hmm…perhaps I should buy you a few more cakes so that you don’t have this problem again?

Again, Xan found himself looking at this Neko girl. She was unbelievably cute, wearing a school type uniform with a belt that looked like a cat tail and a hat that had cat ear additions. All in all, she looked like what someone would get if they crossed a young cat with a young girl, then made that creation really cute and sent it into the world.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

miku tilted her head to the other side, making her hair sway softly. she really needed to learn more about how things work in the real world. "maybe" she thought with a smile "i can become friends with this man, and he can teach me how thing work here. Hopfully i will learn how to get this money stuff and buy lots more cakes!" MIku thought happily and then looked up as the man spoke to her. Miku's eyes widened "really?" she asked "oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" she said excited. she jumped and hugged the man happily. her tail was trying to move in the belt loops, but she quickly made it stop, her ears also moved making her hat slide abit. miku blushed and let go of the man "my names MIku by the way" she giggled and grined at the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun May 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Xan wasn’t expecting to be hugged quite so suddenly, and it made him blush quite a bit. When Miku let him go and introduced himself, the alchemist simply nodded, trying to regain his shattered composure. While he was doing that, the Ishvalan noted that the tail shaped belt that Miku was wearing had moved; just a little bit, something that would have gone unnoticed by most people, but Xan was trained to look for slight details, and that, along with the moving hat, did not escape his notice.
The Ishvalan decided that he really did not care about the belt/tail-moving hat incident. His nerves could have just been playing tricks with his mind…or not.

Either way, this was a day of relaxation, so Xan would get some cakes, share them with Miku, and relax. He might even be able to make a new friend out of this.

No problem, it’s what I do. My name is Xanthus Icarus by the way. But you can call me Xan.

After introducing himself, the Ishvalan bought around a dozen cakes of various flavors. (Oddly enough, that was just the beginning…)

With a kindly smile, Xan told Miku that she could take as many as she liked after he grabbed one and bit into it. Ah, cakes were definitely good for the nerves…
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Miku's tail did its' best to move around in the belt loops as she got excited, she was so happy someone was being nice to her, But as her tail almost sliped out she grabed it and grined nervously. "ok!, its nice to meet you xan-kun!" she said happily and started running around the store, her hands on her tail to keep it still. She looked like a little kid, even thought she had the body of an 18 year old she was really 22, the fusion stunting her body's aging. Miku was so glad she had better control of her ears then her tail, as she made them move quickly to push her hat back in place, but her tail was like a worm or snake or something. she finaly got to calm down and started really looking for cakes. she ran back to xan with some lemon squares, strawberry cheesecake, and some yellow cake with losts of rasberry filling inside of it. "i wants these please" she said grining happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Xanthus grinned as Miku ran around the store attempting to pick out cakes. He, on the other hand was busy chowing down on one as he followed her around. The additional movement of her tail-belt did not escape his notice, but he simply smiled and laughed. If he had to guess, this girl was a chimera just like a boy that he had met in Rush Valley whose name was Adokenai Darke. That was fine with Xan, who actually rather liked chimeras.

Especially the rather attractive ones like Miku. When she brought him the cakes that she had selected, Xan looked at them, nodded, and then paid for them all with a small smile. Somehow, he had managed to forget all about the nervousness he had been feeling earlier about tomorrow’s exams. He was actually quite relaxed now, as if the exam was the least of his worries.

Those look really good Miku-chan. I see that you have good tastes in sweets.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 1:17 pm

miku giggled "thanks xan-kun, lemon squares are my favorite" she grined. (god i want some lemon squares so bad now >< xD). Miku took a bit into the lemon square and closer her eyes holding back a squel "these are really good!!!" she said shaking her upper half happily. she took another bite, this time getting a few crumbs next to her lips. she quickly licked them off "yummy, thank you for buying these for me xan-kun" she smiled up at him. "so, would you like to hang out xan-kun? that is if you dont have anything eles to do today" she asked smiling up at him. he was really nice, and really really hansome. Miku blushed softly as she thought this. "get ahold of your self miku, you just met this guy, dont start going all head over heels yet" she smiled and finished her lemon square.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon May 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Xanthus ate his cakes while pretending to think of an answer for Miku. He put his hand to his chin and pretended that he was thinking really hard. Then, he shrugged and grinned.

Sure Miku-chan, we can hang out. I don’t have anything to do today, and that sounds like fun.

Xan bit into another cake of his and thought to himself that his day was definitely looking better than it had at first. Then he found himself thinking how good the cake was that he was eating. YUM! (Oh great, now I want cake.)

The Ishvallan was wondering what to do next, and being unable to decide, left the choice to Miku.

So Miku-chan, what do you want to do first? I’m pretty sure that the two of us can find all sorts of things to do in a city like Central. Perhaps we should go get some drinks? The cakes are making me rather thirsty.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 8:49 am

miku giggled as he acted like he was thinking really hard. she grined happily when he agreed to hang out with her. she was doing a little dance of joy in her mind. "yes, i have a new friend" she thought but then her smile fell as she thought something "i cant let brother know, he might want ot disect him" her tail shivered at the thought of a friend being disected. she didnt mind it when brother disected animals and dead people, it was people who where still alive that made a shiver run up her back bone. she looked up at xan "why must he be so tall?" she thought and blinked. she suddenly had the smile back on her face "alright, that sounds like fun" she giggled happily, those lemon square where a bit to flakey and she was thirsty to now noticing it. but what she didnt noticed was her tial, that seemed to have a mind of it's own ,slowly slipping out of the belt loops

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun May 30, 2010 1:59 am

OOC: Miku and I agreed to do a time skip at this point.

A few months after the day that Xanthus Icarus and Miku first met, Xan asked Miku out on a date. He had plenty of vacation time from Briggs, so he had called her and asked her if she wanted to have a little picnic in the forest alone with him. An enthusiastic Miku happily said yes, and so now they find themselves setting up a picnic in the middle of a particularly beautiful glade just on the outskirts of Central City.

Xanthus Icarus, now the Infinity Alchemist, was holding the hand of his new girlfriend, Miku, as they sit down on a blanket with a few picnic baskets in front of them. Xan had already removed the contents of the basket, and now the two were trying to decide exactly what to eat first. There were many different types of food to choose from, and drinks too. Xan made sure to pack EVERYTHING that he thought Miku might like including….lemon squares!

Being the thoughtful person that he is, Xan remembered to pack a few lemon squares for Miku, since he knew that she loved them so much. Not knowing what to eat first, Xan does what he did when they first met; he lets Miku decide.

Well, I can’t seem to decide what to eat first. Why don’t you pick?

OOC: Use your imagination on what Xan packed. Lol, this should be interesting.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 pm

[Sorry for invading, but is this topic supposed to be archived or...? What's going on? ^^;]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 am

Go ahead and archive it, if you don't mind.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: