Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Roomies - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Roomies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Roomies

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roomies - Page 2 Empty Re: Roomies

Post by Theo Chulainn Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Theo had just placed the tray of dirty glasses and plates down in the cubby ready to be collected for washing when his arm was grabbed. Turning his head letting his earrings jingle with the whispers of movement which his mind pretended to be his brother's aura to meet the furious man he had just left stunned. "You. Come with me."

He didn't fight it as Ran dragged him. He just followed with an amused smirk on his lips as Ran dragged him into the bathroom. The door slammed with a room shaking force but only to be joined as Ran slammed him to the wall with a heated mouth on his. Theo couldn't help but moan into the kiss but before he could pull the other into it he moved away slightly.

There eyes clashed as the other practically hissed at him. "You weren't supposed to talk about that." Theo felt bad but Ran had started it. "And what's with the lying about your name? Hm? Who ARE you?" Theo huffed. "Dose it matter? Your lady friends are waiting arn't they?" He pushed the other back to give him some breathing room. The other's man smell was driving him crazy. He felt a fool...having searched for this man...spent all his money to be stuck to work in this place where he barely knew any words of the tongue....only to find Ran.....flirting with a woman on each arm...damn he felt like a fool.
Theo Chulainn
Theo Chulainn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 am

"Does it matter? Your lady friends are waiting aren't they?" Aaa... fuck. There was the problem. Ran looked like he'd used the man. Though, from what Ran could remember, he was more sincere than he thought he had been with anyone in years (Minus Kaede, but Kaede was always a special exception). His eyes closed and Ran tried to focus his anger. What right did he have to get mad at Ran? Though, really this was Ran's fault for his uncontrollable urge to be a dick. He shouldn't have been so aggressive towards Theo, but then again he shouldn't have lied about his name. It was his own fault in a way, but Ran would deny that to no end. This WASN'T his fault, it never was. When it HAPPENED to be his fault, he didn't know how to accept it.

For a time, he was unable to think. Words foreign at the hurt that he felt, that he had caused to this man. Normally Ran shouldn't have cared.. should he have? That normal grin of his was pulled into a look of slight shock. A push at him and he sighed. He let the hands shove rather aggressively. His own eyes closed and he tried to think. Damn, why did this whole situation make him so mad? Bringing himself to look at Theo again, he stared with eyes on fire with emotion. For a man of plants, his inner flame was wild. "Look. I didn't.. expect- I thought we weren't going to see each other.. again." His brain hurt from thinking too hard. His face showed a sort of grimace of pain. This was all too familiar. It felt like that same pain as before but this was still confusing...

"Look.. I just don't- I don't know what's going on with me. This- this is something.. I just.." He pulled himself away from Theo and looked off as if he were in utter pain, but conflict was the hysteria running rampant in his head. "You should... You should go. I don't know what's wrong with me." His eyes closed and he took a shaky breath. What did he want to say? I'm sorry, but Ran.. those words never came from Ran. He didn't want that pain again, that broke him for three years and as well.. just a few days before Ran could have sworn he was straight. It was so.. complicated. His arms crossed over his chest and grimaced. After this, Theo/Alastair would probably hate him. An understandable reaction though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Chulainn Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:28 pm

"Look. I didn't.. expect- I thought we weren't going to see each other.. again." True...Theo could give Ran that one. It had only meant to be a fling of sorts but to Theo...he had been desperate not to be abandoned or forced to run again. Wanting something warm to hold onto he sighed heavily. "I guess..." He murmured pressing his forehead to the other's shoulder as the tense air choked him slightly. He felt slightly stupid for looking so needy as to chase Ran into a foreign land. But then again he had done stupid shit all his life why be any different now.

"Look.. I just don't- I don't know what's going on with me. This- this is something.. I just.." He felt Ran move away and suddenly his blood ran cold. The horrid feeling of Exile and pain flooding through him. "You should... You should go. I don't know what's wrong with me." There it was. those words he should of expected. To go....to leave...to be unwanted Theo had never felt so small. Shivering slightly his red eyes looking to Ran. His lips quivered turning into a wobbling smile as he tried to hide his humiliation. "Yeah...your better off without me around....Bad luck Theodore.....What they use to always say...." He looked down letting his hair flop in front of his eyes slightly. "There's...nothing wrong with you...."

With that he turned pushing the door out and swiftly exited the room. Heading to the small apartment the owner had given him he felt numb as he stumbled to the futon he slept on. He shouldn't of come here...what needy useless idiot chases a one night fling to a country where they can barely speak more then 5 words. Of course Theo was that idiot....An idiot on the run framed for the death of his family and now shot down by a man he only wanted comfort from. "Stupid moron..." He murmured reaching out touching the warm pole of his lance. "Theo....it's ok....please don't forget I’m here..." Theo sighed and pulled the lance close hugging it to him. "Oh Calcifer...what am I doing..."

[red] [Exit Thread]
[/red]
Theo Chulainn
Theo Chulainn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content