Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Eris EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Eris EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Eris EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Eris EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Eris EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Eris EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Eris EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Eris EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Eris EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Eris EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Eris

Go down

Eris Empty Eris

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:01 am

CASE FILE: Chimerae/RIOTE Militant
Eris Shion44 Eris Shion45 Eris Shion47
"He'll come back to me, I know he will, I just have to wait. I just have to impress. He'll come back, and then we'll be happy."

FULL NAME:
→ SUBJECT'S FULL NAME: Elvira Rozalina Kamarov
→ BEST-KNOWN ALIAS: "Eris"

→ Subject thought to be born in 1986 or 1985; so 26/27 years old.

SEX:
→ Subject undoubtfully confirmed to be female.

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Unknown, more than likely in Drachma.

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Highly likely to be of full Drachman heritage.
→ Traces of squirrel monkey DNA found. (She has almost super human level acrobatic skills.)
→ Traces of bark scorpion DNA found. (She has enhanced reflexes and a durable exoskeleton in chimera form.)
→ Traces of jumping spider DNA found. (She has further enhanced reflexes, improved vision, and the ability to jump a decent distance.)
→ Traces of black caiman DNA found. (She has enhanced strength and a rather painful bite.)

GENERATION:
→ Subject has been confirmed to be a generation 4 chimera and has been this way for about 14 years.

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ Full birthdate unknown, but believed to be at some point between 1985 and 1986.

HEIGHT:
→ Subject is 5 foot 9 inches.

WEIGHT:
→ Subject is 128lbs. She has a very agile build.
PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ The subject has long green hair that almost reaches her butt. It appears that she doesn't get too many haircuts because of this. Her eyes blue-green eyes almost always seem to have a crazed look in them. She doesn't have any outward chimera attributes and appears pretty normal in human standards. Eris has a slender build which makes her seem quite harmless. Her clothing often varies but she seems very found of button up shirts and tight fitting skirts. She walks in a very dainty manner and moves quite gracefully. The subject speaks in a strange lofty tone as if she's always spaced out.

When the subject transforms, she changes a bit. Her right arm, chest, face, and shins become covered in a sinster looking exoskeleton. This exoskeleton is extremely tough in the areas that it does cover. It can even stop most bullets from standard military weapons. The subject hates this form, however, and only uses it when she absolutely has to.

PERSONALITY:
→ Psychiatric evaluation of subject "Eris". Evaluation from the years 1998-2005:

"I was only able to complete this evaluation by interviewing sources that have come into contact with the subject. I was not able to get an interview with her as it appears nobody knows how to contact her because she constantly changes her number and location.

The subject does not care for other people besides the one she calls her "big brother". She is absolutely obsessed with this person to the point where she tracks and stalks his whereabouts and what he has been up to. She seems to hold onto the idea that someday he will return to her and they will live happily ever after as a family. The subject will do anything to make this happen. The subject is so obessesed with this man that she claims her last name is Kamarov.

She is not by any means mentally stable. The subject is a murderer and seems to take delight in this. She believes that it will get the attention of her "big brother". It should be noted that after she committs murder she writes about it in gruesome details in her diary. It's assumed that she gets some sort of sexual or emotional stimulation from killing; which is common in most serial killers.

The subject seems to suffer from amnesia as she doesn't remember anything before she was abducted and held in the same corrupted facility that her idol was held capitive. This is the same place that made her into a chimera. It is confirmed that she is a generation 4 chimera, but the animal(s) that were used to make her are unknown as any recovered files from the facility are classified.

Subject Eris obviously is quite intelligent, or at least knows what she is doing. This is assumed because she has managed to track people's names, numbers, locations, workplaces, and has managed to avoid capture by any authorities. It's likely that she has no fingerprints as well (possibly a result of her chimera transformation) due to the fact that she leaves no prints at her murder scenes.

I have diagnosed the subject as an obsessive sociopath with the little information that I have of her. She is an excellent stalker and extremely dangerous. I suggest for anybody that comes into contact with her to stay as far away as possible and report her location to your local authorities."

LOVE:
→ Balthazar, her "big brother".
→ Murder. The bloodier, the merrier.
→ Writing.
→ Weaponry. (Although she prefers close combat weapons over firearms).
→ Dark places.
→ Loves any type of fruit, it appears to be her favorite food.
→ Strangely enough, she has also been seen eating insects like crickets and beetles.
→ She generally likes and wants to be a part of anything that Balthazar likes and is a part of.

HATE:
→ People who keep Balthazar away from her or take up all his time.
→ Wasting time.
→ Cages.
→ Being ignored.
→ Her transformed state. She rarely uses it.
→ Ignorant people. In other words, idiots.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Eris generally doesn't allow anybody but her "big brother" to look at her diary. Snooping through her diary is a good way to get killed.

IDOL:
→ Balthazar, if that hasn't already been made more than obvious. She will do anything to try to impress him.

HISTORY:

→ Recovered log from when the mysterious facility was raided, presumably by a guard of some sort:

"Entry 1: The newest addition to what the scientists here call our "subjects" is a young girl. I'm not sure where she was taken, but she's so young. She's twelve years old at most. She can't stop crying, even when we drug her up. I pretend I'm doing something else when the other guards go into her cell to beat her so that she stops crying. I'm not sure if this right, what we're doing here, but I'm not supposed to ask questions. Her cell is right next to a subject who we call Kamarov. I've heard them exchange conversation at night, but haven't really been able to make out the details of said conversations.

Entry 2: The girl has started to take after subject Kamarov, even claiming that her last name is also Kamarov. They appear to have an almost sibling relationship, and the small girl really seems to admire this man. She is calling herself Elvira Rozalina Kamarov. She has started to cry less and less as the days and weeks go by. The guards have to come in less and less to beat sense into her.

Entry 3: Today was the day the scientists would take subject Kamarov whenever he liked it or not. I felt bad for the little girl, she had to listen to the entire situation. It must of been heartbreaking. When he was finally taken away, the little girl stood up in her cell and banged against her cell walls, screaming at anybody who was listening. She was screaming and demanding that they take her too and don't leave her alone again. She said she didn't care what they did to her, just don't leave her alone again. Some of the other guards took delight in this and opened her cell and knocked her upside the head, knocking the frail girl out cold. The next day, the scientists came to take her away. So at the ripe age of thirteen, subject Elvira was being made into a chimera. The chances of success at such a young age were slim.

Entry 4: The girl returned a few weeks later, a little while after subject Kamarov returned. She was intensly drugged up, and from what I could see, she was made into a generation 4 chimera. I have no idea what animal or animals those scientists put into her DNA. She spent a while resting and only making very small talk to the man next door to her. I could tell she was growing somewhat of an obsession over this man as she would choose to endure the brutal beatings just so she could speak to him.

Entry 5: Some animal signs were starting to show in the girl. She bit a guard in the leg while getting kicked for talking and tore off a large piece of flesh. Her bite and jaw strength was enhanced, so it appeared that some sort of crocodile was used in her DNA. On another similar instance, she actually transformed unwillingly and gained an insect like exoskeleton that protected her from the punching and kicking of the guard. It appeared that she also had some sort of scorpion in her. I'm still unsure of the other animals, if any, that were used.

Entry 6: I haven't written a log in quite some time as I got relocated to another area of the building. I no longer see the two subjects I was so interested in on a daily basis, in fact, I rarely see them at all. It's been almost two years, I'm sure the girl is around fifteen years old now and has better control over her chimera abilities. I just thought about the two, so I decided to write this entry after all this time. I heard a rumor that the Amestrian military is trying to investigate this facility. It's probably just a rumor, though."

→ Report of a classified detective who, while working undercover, befriended Elvira due to suspicion of criminal activity:

"It was extremely difficult to befreind her, but I finally did it through a great amount of persistence. She doesn't seem to be too interested in me at when we first became "friends" she would normally blow me off and only make short small talk. She seemed normal, even a little shy, at first. She said that she trusted me; but I believe that this was nothing more than a lie.

It took me months to finally get Elvira to tell me anything about herself. She revealed to me that she doesn't remember exactly where she was born and has no idea who her parents are. She has mentioned that she has a brother, but refused to give his name to me at this point. Even after I learned a little about her she still showed no signs of participating in any criminal activity and seemed perfectly normal. The only strange thing I found about her was that she prefered to be called "Eris" than by "Elvira". I dismissed it as a nickname.

Was I ever wrong for ever thinking that. I came over to where she was staying at the time expecting her to be there knowing her daily schedule. She wasn't. Eris finally returned after a couple hours and her clothing was stained in what appeared to be blood. She didn't look shocked to see me and simply went into her room to change and then returned like nothing ever happened. It was at this point when I thought about contacting law enforcement. I didn't in hopes of finding out more. This was a mistake.

Instead of directly asking her I decided to do some snooping around her personal belongings while she wasn't around. I found some very alarming items. Amoung these items I found a personal diary with several picture clippings from newspapers and other sources of a powerful blonde man. There was no denying it, these were mugshots and pictures of the criminal known as Balthazar. I decided to read on. The pages were strictly written in red ink. Elvira didn't have very good handwritting, so it took me a little while to read the diary. Almost every entry was about Balthazar. However, she refered to this man as her "big brother" in the diary. It appears that she claims her last name is also Kamarov and that she is indeed a chimera. I have no idea which animals were used to create her, but I assume she must be of a generation 4 or generation 6 chimera, since she appears totally human.

The diary has hard evidence that this "little Kamarov" has been tracking the one that she calls her big brother. The way she writes about him is simply crazy and downright obsessive. She believes that he is going to come back and stay with her forever. Reading reports on Balthazar, I find this very unlikely. There is written evidence in the diary that condemns Elvira as a criminal. It appears that she has helped Balthazar in a number of ways. She has tampered with evidence and erased and redirected crimes off of her "brother", which has led to others being wrongfully convicted. It also appears that she has helped this dangerous man cross between countries fairly undected, mainly between Drachma and Amestris, my home country. It also mentions several murders she has comitted in hopes of getting his attention. Brutal details of these homicides are included, it's quite disgusting.

It was time to finally contact the law enforcement or even the military. I should have done it earlier. I was too late. Elvira stormed in her room and caught me looking at her diary. She yelled violently at me with a large knife in her hand. Eris knew I was undercover the entire time, why she let me in I still don't know. Maybe she wanted somebody to know who she really was. I didn't get to ask anymore questions, I had to jump out of the window to avoid being killed. Unfortnately, I was unable to grab the diary that had evidence of her crimes.

I called the closest law enforcement office and told them what I found out. hey had a hard time believing me and therefore took their sweet time in sending anybody to investigate. By the time anybody arrived at her location, she had already packed up her few belongings and left. She was missing and nobody seemed to know where she went. A week after this incident, I recieved a phone call on my celluar phone. It was Eris. She told me, much to my disturbance, that she knew who I am, where I live, and who I work for. And finally, that she would track me down and add me as a new entry in her twisted diary.

I had no choice but to change my name and alter my appearance; I even went as far to dye my hair a new color and grow facial hair. I ask of you, whoever gets this report, please, I beg of you, do not release my name. It needs to be kept a secret, for my own protection. I refuse to pursue this case any longer and have quit my job. This woman is obessesive, absolutely insane, murderous, and downright cruel."

→ Entry from Eris's diary. Dated August 13th, 2004:

"Today was a fun day! I ate four oranges, I must say that they are for sure my favorite fruit! I spent most of my morning relaxing outside, it was such a beautiful day out today. It was almost perfect, but it would've been so much better if big brother was here to spend the day with me. No, just a day isn't enough, I want forever. I need forever.

I bumped into a young man today, he was probably like twenty, he didn't look very old. His youth attracted me, such healthy breathing. He was obviously a non-smoker, possibly even some sort of runner. His health, his good, good health. it just made me want to end it. Big brother loves his cigarettes, so he obviously wouldn't like this guy, right? That's why it had to be done.

I followed the young man home. He lived alone. Not exactly the most beautiful house, pretty standard actually. He made it almost too easy. This guy was either an idiot or too trustworthy of his neighbors, because he carelessly left the door unlocked. I slipped in when he wasn't looking, this was almost too easy! He must be an idiot, and big brother hates idiots!

I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest, sharpest knife I could find because I didn't have anything on me at the time. He must of heard me coming because he locked the door to his room. I knocked on his door politely and asked him to open up like any normal lady with manners would do. He wouldn't open, he even shouted at me and told me to get the fuck out of his house. How rude of him!

So what did I do? I kicked down the damn door with little trouble. He was absolutely terrified. I threw him out of his chair and onto the floor of his room and pinne dhim down with ease. I started out by breaking both of his wrists so he couldn't use his hands anymore. His screaming and loud insults were getting annoying, so I took the knife and slowly cut out his tongue so he couldn't do that anymore. I then proceeded to stab him a few times in the stomach so he could feel his stomach acid pour out of his insides. This was probably my favorite part, definitely the climax of the kill. I couldn't help myself anymore! I had to end it already! I shoved his severed tongue down his throat causing him to choke to death. He would never breathe fresh air ever, ever, ever again! How big brother would be pleased with me!

Anyways, I'm kinda tired, so I'm gonna conclude today's entry. Goodnight!"

→ The following are several snippets from Eris's diary that explain the events of 2008-present:

→ Entry from Eris's diary. Dated February 24th, 2008:

"I AM SO HAPPY! You'll never believe it! I bumped into my big brother today when I was around Central! It turns out he finally broke out of that disgusting prison that was keeping him away from me. He came with me, he couldn't stay out in the open very long without being caught. I mean, who doesn't know his name? He's like, famous basically. He was tired and hungry, too. It was up to me to take care of him. This is like a dream come true! I smuggled him out of Central and took him to an old house on the countryside. Nobody lived there, so it was kinda run down, but it was still in living condition and it would have to do.

It looks like we will be happy after all. Goodbye!"

→ Snippet from Eris's diary. Dated March 24th, 2008:

"I haven't felt the need to write in a while, and I've been quite busy getting big brother back on his feet. I have to make this one short, because he told me that we are taking the next train up North. From there, we'll be crossing into Drachma on foot. It sounds like an exciting adventure! Anyways, I must go. Goodbye!"

→ Snippet from Eris's diary. Dated January 10th, 2009:

"Big brother met with some strange person in Drachma, I didn't get to see them as he told me to wait. I'm not sure what went on, but we quickly left afterwards and he seemed to be pondering something. Now that I openly associate with him for the most part, I have also become wanted in a few countries and there's a warrant out for my arrest. Lately, he's been talking about some sort of organization and that we have to lay low. I don't exactly know what that's all about, but I'm going to support him and do whatever he asks of me."

→ Snippet from Eris's diary. Dated October 8th, 2010:

"Big brother told me that he joined an organization called "RIOTE". he also told me that they are in control of our home country and wish to eliminate the practice of alchemy. If this is what he wants, then it is also what I want. Since he has told me this, I've met a couple other individuals from this "RIOTE", but I cannot remember their faces or names. Killing off alchemists sounds delightful, I mean, that means there will be less people to distract big brother's time! Then he can spend more time with me at last. We are still laying low, however, as we're still wanted."

→ Snippet from Eris's diary. Dated November 14th, 2011:

"I wasn't aware that big brother held such a huge title in RIOTE. It's crazy almost that he didn't tell me this. Oh well, it was probably for his own protection anyways. It's not like he would ever keep anything away from me on purpose. That's impossible, he wouldn't do that to me. I will still help him in whatever he is doing. I've met a few more of these people he's associated with now that he's high rank has been revealed. I even caught a glimpse of the leader, Aurelius, a couple times!"

TRIVIA:
→ The subject speaks fluent Drachman. She has picked up some Amestrian, Cretan, Cersisian, and Xingese but cannot speak them very fluently.
→ The subject isn't exactly sure which animals were used to make her, but she is fully aware that she's a generation 4 chimera.
→ The subject is a casual smoker.
→ The subject is not really fond of alchemy or science for that matter.
→ The subject's enhanced reflexes make her very proficient with close ranged melee weapons. However, despite her enhanced accuracy, she becomes trigger happy when given a firearm.
→ The subject enjoys games of high risk such as gambling at the lottery. This also include "game" that endanger one's life.
→ The subject has been proven to be capable of "loving" another besides her "big brother". However, after "getting it on", she has an urge to kill and eat her "lover". This is due to the jumping spider and bark scorpion DNA in her blood. This also explains why she has the urge to eat insects. It's unknown if she has ever killed or eaten another individual after sexual intercourse.
→ The subject appears to care about her physical appearance, sometimes worrying about her weight and hair. This is normal of young women, and is her most human trait.

ALIAS:
→ Eris/Al

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ This is my first character.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I must admit, this is probably one of the crazier characters I have created, and I had a lot of fun doing her bio. Also, many thanks to Ross for all the help he has given me.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Higurashi[/b]/[i]Shion Sonozaki[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Bloodied Stalker

Back to top Go down

Eris Empty Re: Eris

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm

{APPROVED}

Eventually, talk to Aki when she gets around in May 20th about getting a position in RIOTE. Otherwise, you're approved as a RIOTE militant than a RIOTE embodiment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm

The member 'Nikolaus' has done the following action : Rank Roll

'Lieutenant Roll' : 7
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Has been okayed with Aki and all, so, I'll edit post headers now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down