Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange]

Go down

Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] Empty Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange]

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:06 am

It was a bright and early morning. Zaska had taken to wearing his yellow goggles around the house like a retard. He couldn't help it though; he had woken up with a headache and now the damn light was making it worse! It was Sola's day off yet again and he was plotting multiple things, just...he hadn't told her yet. After having known this woman for the longest time, he felt somewhat unsure of her reaction. He crossed his arms and glared at the ceiling. Damn. He wasn't sure how to bring it up. He paced around the kitchen since he had already read the newspaper...twice. An hour or two passed as he scored the tile floor until it was a godly hour to wake Sola up. It was then he raced up the steps like a bat out of hell, well more like a chupacabra, but whatever.

He plunged into the bed with a rattle and proceeded to kiss the healing bite mark on her neck until she woke up. "Solllaa~~ I've been up since the damn sun." He sounded a little frustrated as he pulled from her neck to avoid certain inclinations he suddenly had. "I have to ask you something..." He kissed her forehead one last time and then pulled away with a calm smile.

Back to top Go down

Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] Empty Re: Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange]

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Sola was deep asleep within the king sized bed that she shares with Zaska, her lover. She was under the dark colored covers and was holding as well as snuggling the pillow that smelled like Zaska because it was his pillow. She would nuzzle the pillow gently as she slept, a smile on her lips. Her long purple hair was spread out around her and the pillow. She still had the bite mark from Zaska on her neck, though it was healing nicely. When she felt someone plunge into the bed, causing the bed to rattle some, she opened her eyes slowly. She was used to the unique ways he would wake her up. She gave off a soft moan as she felt him kiss the healing bite mark on her neck over and over. Since the bite happened, her neck has been more sensitive to his kisses. She smiled and chuckled as she opened her eyes more and looked to him. “Hehe. Why not have gone back to sleep and snuggle more with me? This pillow of yours is not as cuddable as you.” She told him with a chuckle as she looked up to him, letting go of his pillow to slowly start to stretch her arms out to the side. “What is it Zasky? Also, what time is it?” She asked him with a slight groan as she stretched before she chuckled some as he kissed her forehead. She was too lazy to turn her head to the side to look at the alarm clock. She couldn't help but chuckle some as she noticed that he wore his orange goggles. "You look so cute with your goggles." She said with a warm and loving smile as she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange] Empty Re: Robbin' 'em Penniless. [For my love, Solange]

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

"Thank you, but I have a headache. And it's eight." Zaska slurred, pulling her into his arms and shutting his dark eyes. He lay there for a moment with his face entangled in her soft lavender hair, but he started to suffocate from lack of non-shampoo-smelling air. Zaska managed to escape the entrapment of purple and coincidentally his lips met her neck again. Recently, he had begun to have an obsession with her neck. It was so smooth and soft, and the fading bite mark there seemed like a magnet to him. He licked it, knowing every time he did it made her remember how good it had felt...and for him as well. He moved to her lips and kissed her there deeply, then pulled away abruptly. If he had continued further, it would have been bad. "What I wanted to tell you," Zaska panted slightly, "was... if you would like to help me in a swindling case tonight. I figured I'd make back the money we spent last week on food and alarm clocks. Also... I met a man the other day. He has many names, but he's known as the Zero Alchemist. He goes by Addy, Lucifer, Zero, Adolf, and probably many others I'm not aware of. He wants to bring down Amestris also, and we established a rebel group together called RIOTE. It may actually be possible now," Zaska paused, running his hand down her back affectionately. "It stands for: Remove-Intervene-Overtake-Torment-Exterminate. We came up with it together. We also decided on having a special fleet called the Rioyokai with code names after demon mythology." He frowned slightly at how adolescent it all sounded, but continued regardless. He acted like a child enough around Sola for her to accept it. "I'm known as Berith to them. And I want you to decide yourself if you would like to join with me. It's dangerous and I feel reluctant to ask, but I will protect you to my last breath. If you decide to join just show up at the tavern in Youswell this Friday." Once he finished, he pulled her on top of him further and began kissing the sides of her mouth. "For tonight though, I would like you to act as my wife. You're getting good at that aren't you? Someday I would like to make it official..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Sola smiled and kissed his forehead as she was being pulled into his arms, wrapping her arms around him some as she listened to him tell her the time. That was too early to be woken up, but since Zaska had something to ask her then she won’t whine about it. She pressed her cheek against his as they just laid there for a long moment, she could feel him just burying his face into her hair. She gasped as she felt his lips touch her neck, then she softly moaned as she felt him lick the fading bite. It brought back the memory of how the act of him taking her blood felt to not only her but to him. It was an erotic feeling indeed. Her hands stroked his face as she kissed him back deeply. She chuckled some as he pulled away abruptly, as she knew full well as he did that if they continued with this then they wouldn’t be leaving the bed for a good long while. She smiled as she looked to him as he panted while he spoke to her. She stroked his hair as he spoke and she listened to him. She nodded her head as she spoke. “Of course I would love to help you, Zasky. And oh?” She said as she felt his hand run down her back affectionately. She smiled as she listened to him speak some more about this plan and this man that he met and the group that they came up with together. She nodded her head again. “Of course I would join in with you. Where my Zasky goes, I follow. And alright, I will arrive right after I get off from work.” She told him with a smile as she was finished brushing out his hair. She then chuckled as she was pulled on top of him and started to kiss the sides of his mouth in return. “Sounds like the perfect role for me. And you already know that if you ask, I will say yes without a doubt. I love you Zasky.” She told him with a loving and warm smile as she kissed the corners of his mouth before she kissed him deeply. She breaks the kiss though as she chuckled lightly. “See? I can’t keep from kissing you.” She said with a smile as she nuzzled him while she just laid on top of him. “So what do we need to do in order to get ready for tonight?” She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 am

"Sounds good," Zaska cooed, his eyes ablaze behind his goggles, holding hidden thoughts away. He ran his own hand through his hair now, feeling that it was no longer in its usual disarray. She always did this, maybe it was her way of taking care of him? He kind of liked it. Removing the goggles from his eyes for the first time that morning, Zaska tossed them into the hallway and watched the precious item land perfectly on the carpet right before the steps. He turned back to her with a warm, defenseless look in his eyes, almost sad. "I love you too, Sola. Don't you ever leave me." He smiled his crooked smile and reached into the drawer of the table on his side of the bed, pulling out a slick white box. It looked secretive and could have been anything--the least of all was what it actually was. "First, a ring." He slid the cover off, and moved out from under her and to the floor. On one knee, his low, silky voice streamed up at her in the bed. He held one arm against his chest royally and the other held the gleaming ruby ring up to her. "What time's better? Why not make it official? No need to pretend anymore, Solange, I want you to be my wife."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 am

Solange smiled at him as he cooed. She watched him remove his orange colored goggles before he tossed them to the side. She watched them as they flew through the air and landed perfectly on the carpet right before the steps. It seemed as if he had a lot of practice doing that. Or was it just plain skill? Perhaps a bit of both? Either way, it made her chuckle some before she turned to look back to him. She smiled warmer at him as she stroked his cheeks some. “I will never leave you Zasky.” She told him as she saw that look in his eyes. The look that can make her heart melt along with the rest of her body with just a glance. She watched him pull something out of the table of the drawer on his side of the bed. She looked at the white box he pulled out and couldn’t help but blush a bit as she looked at the box. She moved some so he could get out from under her, before she laid back down on her belly as she looked to him. She gasped a bit as he got down on one knee before her and opened the white box to show her the ruby ring as if he was going to propose to her. True, they have acted this out many a time to get money and what not but she could tell that this one was real. Her eyes were on him as he spoke and she blushed some more as she smiled and nodded her head. “And I want you to be my husband Zasky.” She told him as she leaned out of the bed to kiss him, but she leaned too far forward and fell on top of him accidentally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 am

Zaska chuckled from underneath her, wrapping his arms tightly around her slender form. "Of all the romantic ways to accept, you lunge at me from the bed, or rather...fall on top of me. I guess I'm so irresistible to you I've become a magnet," He laughed, pulling the both of them up from the floor to lean against the frame of the bed. "I hope you like rubies; I went and picked out that stone from the mine myself while you were at work one day." He leaned over and lay his head on her shoulder, shutting his eyes from the piercing sunlight that threatened his headache further. "Now that you're my fiance, tonight will be even more simple. I figure instead of the cliche romantic dinner, we do things our style." He smirked, showing a flash of sharp fangs. "Before I throw information at you for our swindling job tonight..." Trailing off, Zaska lifted his head, eyes still closed, and found her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Solange blushed some out of embarrassment, but she too chuckled as well as she wrapped her arms around him in return. “Hehe, my aim was to kiss those lips of yours. Indeed you are a magnet, I can’t stay away. But this is good too, a bit clumsy on my part, but good and it fits us don’t you agree?” She said with a smile and she chuckled again. She looks up at him as he pulled the both of them up, her blush of embarrassment fading away now. “You know I like rubies, it reminds me of you in a way.” She said with a smile before she blinked. “You really did? Hm, that would explain why you were taking a shower for so long.” She said with a smile and a chuckle as she laid her head on top of his, trying to cover his eyes from the sunlight with the shadows from her head. She smiled wider and chuckled a bit more before she looked at him in time to see those sharp fangs of his. “Our style is the best anyways and the more fun.” She said with a smirk before she kissed him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 pm

"Yes," Zaska said in a deeply felt voice, "Yes, I do agree" He smiled to himself, staring at the carpet for a moment before turning to look her in the eyes when she spoke again. This brought his trademark smirk to this lips, fangs peaking out from beneath them. "Really...me?" He laughed heartily. "Hm like blood?" He ruffled her hair and stretched his hands up to the ceiling, laughing some more. "Now you spy on me?" He moved his lips to her neck and kissed her there. "Damn! You're good at your job. I barely got one over you!" He stood up abruptly, like he always did and offered her a hand immediately, pulling her slender form to her feet. "Then let's begin." He sauntered to a table in the corner of their large master bedroom. He motioned to various pictures while trying to clear away his collection of cellphones that loomed on the edges of his stack of papers. "The company's name is 'Charloton Industries' and I have a dinner party set up tonight to meet with them to seal my false investment. Before then, I need you to infiltrate the building and make sure that they are not trying to screw me. I'm nearly positive they trust in my words. Everything is already set up. We just need to be married and know how to tell lies. We own a jewelery franchise called 'Finesse' and are very rich. We're investing 2.5 million into their company to level the other half of their claimed land in the rain forest in Xing. The check--as always--is under a fake name, will bounce, and is untraceable. In return they are handing over 1 million in cash for under-the-table advertisement referrals to get our company in commercials on TV. Of course, the real 'Finesse' company has closed down long ago, but will still come up in their search as still in business. All you need to do is make sure they can't find the dust like I can. My fake name is Katsu and yours is Tomo. Remember it; practice it; it has to come natural." He flitted the papers around, motioning towards seemingly random documents, trying to explain in a way she would understand. "Then we'll walk away with 1 million and their company will crash and burn. I assure you that. Their owned land in the rain forest will then fall to the emperor's hands who I'm sure will preserve it. What do you think, Sola?"

[Sorry! I got internet in Rochester~ -dances- <333 I missed yew! -hugs-]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 am

She smiles and chuckles as she nods her head as he responded to what she said. “Yes you and it reminds me of blood as well. And let’s not forget that bite to my neck, that was….very erotic.” She said as she blushed some while admitting it. She smiled more and laughed as she nodded her head. “Mhm! I gotcha red handed my love!” She said with a wide smile before she gasped and a moan slipped out from between her lips as her neck was kissed. “Hehe, that’s good then.” She said with a smile as she took his hand and was helped up to her feet to stand with him. She nodded her head again and moved to follow him to the table. As she listened to him, she looked down at the various pictures. She was memorizing each and every detail that she could. She smiled more and more, then turned her head to look at him and nodded her head again. “I love the sound of this plan of yours my love. And don’t worry, we’ll be safe. They won’t know what hit them.” She said with a playful smirk as she laughed some.

[It’s okay xD I missed you too –hugs-]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"Hahaha!" Zaska laughed out loud, pulling away from the table and papers to grin at her. "You'll never forget that will you? Do you remember that I could have killed you?" Zaska asked in a teasing tone, reaching to play with a few strands of her lavender hair. "Alright then, what do you say we go shopping now?" Zaska smirked evilly, not hiding his intentions in the slightest. "I know we hardly ever go out for fun...and the dinner tonight isn't until nine. You need a dress, and as much jewelry as you can fit. I give you free reign--take me anywhere." He ran his hand down her hair and to her hips where it then rested. He pulled her close to him, leaning in to kiss the corners of her lips. "Or would you rather stay here and just wear a dress you already have?" He cooed into her ear, hot breath touching the sides of her face. Zaska was in a seductive mood... It could easily be from the headache and the blaring sunlight that stabbed the insides of his eyes or the prospect of sucking her blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Sola smiled and chuckled as she look from the table and pictures and papers to look up at him. She shook her head at him as she spoke. “Of course not, nothing can remove a memory like that out of my brain. And yes, you could have, but you didn’t.” She said with a smile as she watched and felt him play with a few strands of her lavender hair. She smirks at him as she tilted her head to the side as she just listened to him. As she did, she chuckled some. The idea of going out shopping with him was indeed a tempting one, as she always did love to model dresses and other clothes for him. She leaned more towards him as his hand went down her hair then to her hips, smiling as she felt him kiss the corners of her lips. She blushed some as he cooed into her ear, smirking as she recognized that he was seducing her in a way. “Mmmm…what a hard choice…” She whispered into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him some. She nibbles on his ear some before she chuckles. “Pose and model for you in public or do the same here in private…Hmm…I choose to stay here.” She said with a seductive smile as she kissed from his ear to his jaw then up to his lips for a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

"Good choice," Zaska whispered to her as he quickly swiped her off her feet where she stood and carried her light form to their bed. He placed her there and stood back to admire the work of art in a female's body. How did he ever find her? Such...perfection. The warm look on his face soon dissipated to something more seductive as he leaned into her neck and pushed his body closer to her's. "What did you have in mind, then?" His trademark smirk flitted to his lips again, fangs gleaming ferociously as his brain delved into memories of such pleasure. "You know...you eternally ruined the taste of blood for me. I only want you now." He was losing control, he could feel it. It was thrashing at his self-made bars that could easily be broken with his own hand. He shuddered inwardly, his gray eyes holding an inhuman light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down