Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A leisurely stroll EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A leisurely stroll EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A leisurely stroll EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A leisurely stroll EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A leisurely stroll EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A leisurely stroll EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A leisurely stroll EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A leisurely stroll EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A leisurely stroll EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A leisurely stroll EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A leisurely stroll

Go down

A leisurely stroll Empty A leisurely stroll

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am

Ever was humming quietly to himself, walking through one of the many passages in the elaborate sewer system. Lust knew every twist and turn to go through the underground tunnels. His hands were folded behind his head, under his white pony tail.

This made his shirts pull tight across his torso, showing off his muscles and causing his red shirt to ride up and hide his ouroboros. His black and red boots hit the ground with a rhythmic, resounding clack at each step.

Ever grinned a bit. His day had been pretty good. Hooked a pair of girls at a bar, read through a physics book. He grinned wider as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of his muscles working with his bones, the way his shirts clung to him, the way his jeans hung off his hips.

“It’s good to be me.” He murmured softly, still smiling. Ever’s red eyes shown in what little light there was down here. Or at least, the eye that was visible shown.

Back to top Go down

A leisurely stroll Empty Re: A leisurely stroll

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 am

Kira had gotten lost again, though he wouldn't ever admit it. With a soft sigh, he looked behind him for the the millionth time and, again, didn't see Zeeva there. Somehow he had turned a corner in the crazy labyrinth and gotten separated from her. He adjusted his gatsby hat on his head and moved wavy black bangs from his eyes so he could better see in the dim lighting. He hardly had hope of getting anywhere on his own. He felt it may be better to stay exactly where he was, but it was too annoying to stop looking for her. Black eyes scaled the distance ahead as he moved rather quickly down the passage. It was soon after that Kira picked up the sound of footsteps echoing across the walls. He stopped short and held his breath, the orange striped tie feeling tighter around his neck. As he waited, he noticed the icy coldness edging against his skin from the wet bottoms of his tight black pants. It seeped through even his leather boots and socks, to numb his feet and ankles and make him shiver slightly. He hated the cold. When the footsteps met with a figure that wasn't Zeeva, Kira immediately frowned. It was some white-haired male strolling along like he knew where he was going. It could help... Kira made a struggled look and blinked at the guy. Wait... didn't Zeeva say that this was only for immortal creatures like him called homunculi and something that was a mixed of animals and/or humans called chimeras? Which was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:21 am

Ever stopped abruptly, slowly lowering his hands to his sides. Had he heard someone? His red shirt was still covering his oroboros, though his black shirt was perfectly in place.

Ever turned around very slowly, glittering red eyes that shone from his pale face looking around with sharp scrutiny. His eyes fell on someone with the most interesting hat Ever had… ever seen. In fact, this guy was almost well… cute.

Without saying, Ever turned and slowly walked back toward this person, stopping three or four yards away. Ever remained totally silent, instead hooking his thumbs into the pockets of his jeans.

Lust then whistled softly, alerting chimera in the area. None of them showed up, but he heard them, slinking in the shadows and splashing through the dirty water.

At least he had backup now, not that he needed it. Ever may have been only a few months old, but he wasn’t weak, far from it. He had a sharp mind, and enough muscle to take down any… human opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:28 am

Greed swore beneath her breath. "Goddamnit Kira. Can't you go anywhere without getting lost?" Her voice was a sharp hiss. She was irratated, obviously. A lack of booze usually did that. Pulling her hand through her jet black hair, she strained for sounds. A one whistle whipped through the air and her ears strained towards it. Could it perhaps be Kira? No.. why would Kira whistle? Did he even know [i] how[/] to whistle? She pondered this breifly as she slipped into another catacomb. Her steel-toed boots slushing around. Did she find it gross? Not particularly.

Her leather jacket was topped with a furry collar of sorts and fell just below the curve of her chest. The shirt beneath was a silver-white camasol that fell just above her belly button and her pants? Leather of course. As her steps seemed to hurry, she had her shades in place. Wondering if maybe perhaps she'd see better if she took them off, she stopped. Two lifeforms were in view. One she recognized. She let out a low whistle as she shoved her hands in her pockets and strolled over with a grin. "OI! What did I say about getting lost? You're supposed to make some sort of noise." She ruffled his hair as usual and her golden eyes stared at Lust with a less welcoming glance. The aura seemed vaguely familiar.. something she hated... "Who the hell are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm

"Making a noise is too annoying," Kira tried in a soft voice that faded at the edges seemingly with tiredness. He cowered slightly at Zeeva's yell, but his tenseness faded when she ruffled his hair as usual. He slipped a hand into his pocket to retrieve an emergency supply of vodka he kept to ease her irritation. When she got like this...a lot of troublesome things seemed to follow, which is why Kira was always prepared for it. He took her hand into his own and pressed the small bottle to her palm with a ghost of a smile; he was always happy to help her. He said nothing more though and his attention turned back to the first whistler whom he stared at silently as usual. Seeing as those chimera things weren't tearing the white-haired guy apart, it was clear he was either one of them, or something like Zeeva and himself. Another immortal? Kira frowned at him, readying himself to spill blood if needed. With a glance at Zeeva, he awaited the answer to her question.

[It's a miracle, Kira actually spoke...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Lust raised his eyebrows at Greed.

“I’d like to say the same to you.” His voice wasn’t sharp though. The tone was more amused, like he found the whole thing funny. But his voice still held that flirtatious edge that never seemed to fade, even when he was dead serious.

“I mean, I’ve never found anyone else here in the sewers.” He added nonchalantly, holding his hands up and shrugging, while grinning. Really, Ever wasn’t afraid of much. Perhaps that would be his downfall, who knows.

“But I’ll tell you my name.” he smiled…cutely, looking almost girlish for that brief moment.

“I’m Ever. Ever Thomas Silk.” He then said, before noticing the way his shirt was bunched up. With a soft sigh, he straightened out the red and black shirts, revealing the oroboros on his throat. These movements made his spiked bracelets jangle slightly.

“So who wants to know?” he… not exactly frowned, it was a frown but most would describe it as pouting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Cocky bastard. Was the first thought in Greed's mind. Her golden eyes rested irratably on the man. His name was Ever? Well then.. that was one thing accomplished, however it was the tattoo pissed her off. "Well that's one name what's the other, big boy?" She snarled as she popped the top off of her bottle of vodka then threw back a drink. It went down like asn elixer and her nerves easily slugged back to their normal calm smoothness, as she grinned before speaking again, "And you know, there's always better ways to ask a woman her name, hun." She looked at Kira and couldn't help smile. He was so darn cute! With another ruffle of his hair, she began to run her hands through, stroking softly and gently, showng she appreciated him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Kira sighed and made a dissatisfied noise as he let out his breath. It was clear Zeeva didn't like him, but the guy had the same tattoo as both of them... He was relatively confused. How many were there again...? Zeeva didn't exactly give him too much information on it, nor did Father, but...he never did ask. Raising an eyebrow at the guy, the dark homunculus unraveled the tie around his neck to reveal the purple tattoo on the side. He inclined his head at the white-haired man in recognition, deciding to try and be somewhat friendly from his experiences with Endavi. He felt maybe...he shouldn't always be so cold to fellow immortals that were stuck living forever like himself. They were all screwed in this fate and had to suffer. But as Kira saw it, none of them deserved to die more than himself. He cracked his fingers, a cold and deadly look entering his eyes as he felt his head spin in hatred at himself. He swayed slightly and frowned in disgust at his own existence. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Ever just laughed, a sound that was far from displeasing.

“Lust. Thought you could tell from where my tattoo is.” He was grinning again, eyes shining with… some emotion. Some emotion hard to identify.

“And since I doubt I’ll get your name any other way…” Ever trailed off as he walked over to Greed, flashed a perfect smile, and then got down on one knee, putting on a dramatic face.

“My fair lady, would you be oh so kind as to allow your name to grace my ears?” being as immature as Ever, you tended to be dramatic. Of course, he was a natural actor.

“And you, good sir. Would you be so kind as to tell me your name?” he turned his crimson eyes on Kira, his expression fitting his overdramatic act, but his eyes shown with a sort of amusement that meant no hard feelings were intended.

But poor Lust. His eyes kept flicking to the girl. She was just so… perfect looking. Almost as lovely as he was handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Greed looked at Kira and frowned he was being upset with himself... again. She sighed and ruffled his hair more. then slid her hand to his shoulder, carressing it gently. Her eyes rested on the crimson sphere of Lust's. So a new Lust then? The last one had left her cuz she was too Greedy... would this one try the same? She snorted and held out her hand then at the last minute flicked his forehead with enough force to send a normal person crashing into a wall. "Without the drama, Romeo." She smirked, "Anyways, The name's Zeeva if you wish to call me that, Ever." She rubbed Kira's shoulder tighter. "This boy who doesn't talk much is Kira. Mkay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 am

Kira immediately shot Ever a touch-her-and-I'll-kill-you death glare, leaning into Zeeva's reassuring touch that seemed to calm him slightly...slightly. Any movement towards Zeeva from Ever would result in his immediate demise. The look Kira was giving him should have been enough to explain this. It was strange though for the white-haired homunculus to mention his oroboros tattoo as an indicator for who he was... It didn't make sense. What was even stranger was that Kira's tattoo was almost in the same spot as his, but a bit further up his neck and to the side. He was satisfied that Zeeva introduced him without him having to; it took a load of annoyance off his heavy shoulders.

Kira flung the tie back around his neck and tied it there tightly. He really needed a new one or a scarf or something, but it would be too annoying to go to the store to get one himself. Plus, he would have to leave Zeeva's side to do so, and suggesting her come with him would be asking too much of her. He didn't deserve it, not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 pm

“Ow.” Ever muttered, rubbing his forehead as he straightened up. He had caught Kira’s look, and had nodded calmly. He returned the strange look with one of his own, one that expressed he wouldn’t touch either of them.

“And sure, whatever you say. I suppose it’s nice to meet you, Zeeva, Kira.” Lust said, giving a little mock bow. Funny that he hadn’t met them before, but, he was only three months old. On the outside he seemed so calm and nonchalant, but on the inside, he was thinking that Zeeva was, well, pretty, to put it mildly, as opposed to all the things Ever was thinking. And as for Kira, he seemed nice enough, not particularly strong competition.

Ever didn’t realize it, but he was studying the two, examining them with his even, calm red gaze. Shaking his head slightly, he forced off the thoughts, fingers playing with one of his spiked bracelets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Zeeva arched a brow at the two boys. "Take the testosterone down a notch boys." She grinned with her usual cheshire hint. Her hand ran through her hair again and she leaned against the wall of the sewer. Her eyes closed softly and she crossed her arms thinking, "So.. Lust.. Greed and Sloth all in one area.. what a coincidence. Father didn't send you to call me back did he?" Her eyes were slits as she was curious and slightly angry. Oh she still had things against Lust, but she hid it well. She motioned Kira over. She was worried about him, he was getting jumpy agaiun; irratated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm

"Ever," Kira hissed, trying words this time to everyone's surprise. He managed to sound deadly, but at the same time just tired and annoyed. "stop plotting." It was a command and it sounded like one that should under no circumstances be disobeyed. The consequences were unknown, but it was clear they wouldn't be pleasant. He caught Zeeva's discreet motion and came to her side immediately, his dark eyes in cold slits staring back. He had no reason not to speak... In fact, it would annoy him more if he simply remained silent. Placing a hand on Zeeva's shoulder, he leaned in the direction of Ever, or more accurately Lust. Clearly there was something about him that bothered her. What, Kira couldn't tell at all; he barely could catch her discomfort. "No..." Kira murmured in his wispy voice, eyes focused directly on the white-haired man he was willing to accept if only he proved trust-worthy and not dangerous. Trust was troublesome...but Kira was finding it awakening in him more and more as of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 am

Ever rolled his eyes and made a face, as though saying ‘Why me?’.

“Father didn’t send me to get you, no. I didn’t even know I’d be meeting you two.” He said with a cool shrug, making the already tight fabric of his shirts pull tighter, accenting the smooth muscle of his stomach and chest.

Surprised, Lust looked at Kira.

“It speaks.” He said jokingly, in the immature way he tended to act when he had had a bit too much coffee. “I can’t help plotting. I’m a strategist, I love thinking, love plotting. It can’t be helped really, perhaps I read one to many of the books Father gave me.” He shrugged, tucking the several unfolding ideas into the back of his mind. He’d think more on those later. “But really, plotting is better than thinking about something else... I guess choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.” He added simply, not referring to what else he could be thinking about as he listened to the chimeras splash through the water, roaming the sewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 am

Greed wasn't sure how to respond to that. She frowned slightly, thinking over and weighing the possibilities that Lust was trying to trick them. It seemed unlikely. Her hand continued brushing through Kira's hair affectionately as her eyes seemed to dull slightly in thought, murring over all that was going on. "Well... you're here now, so now what?" She blinked with a slight shrug.

There wasn't much to say and Kira was clearly uncomfortable with this man. Though she would never show it, Greed was uncomfortable as well,those hers were different reasons. Something on this man sent a shudder down her spine. Yawning, she stretched out her arms, "Well anyways if you need something you know ehere to find us, otherwise I think it's naptime." Her voice was covered slightly by a soft yawn. She was tired for some reason and she did want to lay down somewhere and ... not think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:01 am

Kira didn't exactly register what Ever was getting at. He stared awkwardly at the white-haired man and tilted his head a bit in thought. No...no it really didn't make sense at all. How was not plotting evil? Clearly the guy had a few things mixed up. Then again, Kira himself didn't know the answer to the question of evil. In fact, he was sure he himself was classified as something evil...that needed to be destroyed... He turned his head back to Zeeva underneath her comforting hand. Right, she was as uncomfortable as he was. And some people really didn't make any sense. Standing here trying to communicate was becoming annoying and Kira wouldn't put up with it anymore. He tugged on his companion's arm lovingly with a trusting smile shining through his once deadly black eyes. It was time to leave; he was getting tired himself...

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 pm

“Sure, sure. If that’s what you want.” Lust shrugged in an almost bored manner, a slightly output look on his face.

“I suppose I’ll see you whenever then.” He smiled. “And don’t either of you get a haircut, I like your styles.” He laughed, as if at his own, private joke. Still smiling a self assured smile, he stuck his hands in his pockets and turned to walk away, before pausing.

“I do have a small message though. I recommend you stay away from Father today, something’s bothering him.” And with that the tall, lean and china skinned homunculus walked away, boots splashing in the water and a pair of chimera coming to trot at either side of him.

Smiling slightly, he lifted one hand in a half wave, much the way Lingreed had done when leaving Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric at a phone booth so very, very long ago. Not that ever knew about that.

“I could use some coffee.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down