Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sightseeing EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sightseeing EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sightseeing EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sightseeing EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sightseeing EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sightseeing EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sightseeing EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sightseeing EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sightseeing EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sightseeing EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sightseeing

Go down

Sightseeing Empty Sightseeing

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Greed ran a hand through her hair. Today she was wearing a short leather skirt that laid a good three inches above her knees with a silver haulter top that wrapped around her neck. Over that was her traditional leather jacket with the fur collar. She was quite a sght, but that was expected with her. Her strides were meaningful and determined as she shoved her hands in the gaps between the skirt and her belts. Her shades glinted in the sunlight, hiding her surprisingly golden eyes. Today was a slow day. She was letting Kira stay home and sleep. He seemed to get tired easily and today he didn't even move to get out of bed. She lazed her eyes over the group, stopping at a bar and grabbing a smoke and a drink, before reclining along the edge of the fountain.

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing Empty Re: Sightseeing

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Lust was so bored. Father had told him to relax for the day, that he had studied enough books, drawn up enough elaborate plans, had been on sewer guard enough. But this left the poor white haired homunculus bored out of his mind.

He was muttering quietly to himself about the lack of interesting things to do. His hands were jammed in his pockets and hit boots hit the ground with a repetitive thumping sound.

Unfortunately for Lust, he had to wear a red shirt with a slightly higher neckline to hide his oroboros, nothing special.

He sighed again, flicking his head slightly, and then he saw a familiar face.

/Huh, Greed’s here? Without her lapdog to. / He smiled deviously, before wiping said smile off his face and replacing it with a nonchalant expression as he walked over to Greed.

“I wasn’t expecting to see a familiar face around here. Why’re you here, Zeeva?” his question was curious, if anything. He stood in front of her, slightly to the right, looking at Greed with a mild expression while on the inside he was drooling over how pretty she looked. Of course, to Lust, a girl like her always looked pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:11 am

Greed yawned and fluttered opened her eyes. Mnn.. it's that kid again. Closing them again, a small smirk played at her lips, "I'm trying to tan.. you're blocking the sun, hun." With a soft chuckle, she forced herself up. Her eyes measured him up for a moment. He was goodlooking for sure, however.. it seemed that Kira didn't like it when she 'hung' with her 'guy friends'. The poor boy had been through enough torture without need for more. Elegantly, her hand slid beneath her chin, gloved as to hide her tattoo as well.

Her golden irises flicked with amusement on the man's face. "However I could ask the same question, Ever." Crossing her legs, she made sure to shift her body so she was leaning forward slightly. She was the curious type and the way that her body now curved allowed Ever, from his standing position a slight glimpse of her cleavage. Her pink lips curled further into a grin, "To what do I owe this unwanted visit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Lust smiled, a cool, relaxed facial movement.

“I’ve been given the day off. Apparently I’ve studied enough of the books I’ve been told to read through.” He said and shrugged, stepping lightly to the side. Tan, something he couldn’t do. Thanks to being an albino, he could sit in a tanning booth for hours and his ghostly pale skin wouldn’t get a single shade darker.

“And believe me, this run in was completely accidental, I didn’t know you’d be here.” He added after a moment, realizing he probably seemed almost like a stalker. His red eyes seemed to glitter in the bright sun, showing a much brighter crimson shade than the usual scarlet they appeared to be in less sunny places.

He glanced around after a moment, checking that Kira wasn’t around. Frankly, Kira annoyed Lust to no end and just seemed to get in his way, but that was just his opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Greed smirked, "Done with work, eh? That's good." Her eyes fluttered closed again. "Kira is at home sleeping as usual." She shrugged, "I think it's everyone's day off." Placing her other hand beneath the first she winked softly, "Besides it wouldn't surprise me if you were stalking me to be honest." There was a pause and she re-crossed her legs, staring in his eyes. Oh she was flirting alright, she wanted to find out as much as she could about this man. Was he like the previous Lust.. or would they ctually have some fun? She had a faint blush at that thought but brushed it away. Oh she would play hard to get first, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Lust smiled. “Really now? That wouldn’t surprise you?” he was smiling. Carefully, as if afraid of being reprimanded for doing so, he sat down next to Greed.

“Doesn’t surprise me that Kira is sleeping though.” He said, smiling good naturedly. Unless you knew him well, you really wouldn’t notice that Lust was spinning his bracelet slowly around his wrist. You’d also have to know him pretty well to know he only did this when nervous.

And he had never been nervous around a girl before. He had noticed her slight blush and was trying to think of a good way to use it to his advantage.

“So why South City?” he asked her coolly, not realizing she’d probably ask the same exact question. But that was how Ever was sometimes, oblivious. But that in itself was rather rare. He was still playing with his bracelet, making the metal studs flash and glimmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Zeeva yawned and rubbed her hand along her jawline as she thought. Why south indeed? Her eyes closed as she thought. Her legs re crossed and her eyes set on him, after reopening. "Just needed a change of pace. I just wanted to be somewhere else." She shrugged and leaned forward further. "And you? What brings you to South city." Her eyes gleamed with inspiration and almost a challenge. There was a pause and she didn't know what else to say. So, she stretched her arms upwards, over her head. She licked her lips and sighed, "I'm parched, buy me something to drink." She said cockily with a smirk. She half didn't expect him to reply, she was always playing when it came to men, especially men as cute as this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Lust put his hands behind him, leaning back on his palms. “I dunno, I guess I was just sick of Central, reminded me to much of the sewers… and being stuck in my room reading all those thick books.” He sighed a bit, frowning. But Lust’s frowns always looked almost like pouts, strangely enough.

Upon hearing Greed’s demand, he snorted. "Of course, what do you want?” he was grinning, that strange flirtatious smile of his. He was only complacent because he had money with him and was really ready to do what he could to get Greed to like him.

Leaning forward slightly, he reached a hand in his pocket, withdrawing some money. He glanced at briefly, easily calculating how much was in his hand and if he needed anymore. That was a possibility, but it meant grabbing his wallet, which he really didn’t want to do. If Greed saw that extra money, she might ask him for something more expensive than a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm

There was a silence. Greed wasn't yearning for money at the moment, oh no. Shewas in a playful mood today. Why? Who knows, she was Greed! As she crossed her hands beneath her chin again, she gave a seductive smirk. "Hm... Surprise me." She fluttered her eyelashes, trying to be flirtatious, but as indiscreet as she could.

Her jacket hung off her chest gently and her golden eyes locked on his crimson ones beneath the shadows of her shades. Her body was curved just right, almost like a model. She was barely trying though and she looked perfect even though there wasn't an ounce of makeup on her face. There was a purr of amusement in her voice when she spoke, "I'll wait for you to return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Resisting the urge to drool, Lust got up, flashed a quick grin, and walked off. Easily finding one of those stands that sold alcoholic beverages, he opened his mouth to say something, only to be asked if he was of legal age. Frowning considerably, ever offered the I.D. Father had gotten for him. Accepting, the man allowed Ever to buy a margarita. Lust had had a feeling Greed liked alcohol anyway.

Returning, he sat down once more next Greed. She was so… drool worthy. With a grin, he set it down lightly. “There ya go.” He said, and leaned forward. He didn’t hesitate, just watched for any sign of being smacked, kneed or shoved away. Placing a hand on Greed’s back, he leaned forward a bit more until he was looking her right in the eyes, mouth just brushing hers. Oh, he wanted to press his lips more firmly against hers, but he was hesitant. Being smacked was not something he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Zeeva took the drink with a grin, a smile on her face. What a perfect day~! The weather was perfect she was with a really hot man. Everything so perfect~! And then her heart skipped a beat. Before she could even breathe, her mouth was against the warmth of his. His arms wrapped gently around her with one hand on her chin, so romantic. She couldn't help moaning into the kiss and pressing harder. Was it so bad? Probably, but she didn't mind it felt amazing, having herself pressed against him. Her hands placed down the beverage and wrapped around his neck, embracing and allowing his kiss. Her heart sped faster still. She enjoyed every body tingling second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Lust couldn’t help but grin as he tilted his head slightly. Obviously Greed knew what she wanted, no pun intended. There was a kind of sweet slide into mindlessness, Lust totally ignoring people’s stares. It was only after several minutes that Lust pulled away, panting and still ignoring stares.

He watched her with shining eyes, a small smile on his face. Of course, half of said smile was hidden by his long bangs. But his mind wasn’t on his bangs, instead they were on Greed.

She was pretty, he couldn’t deny that. She also seemed to have more intelligence than all of his one nighters put together.

“Drink okay?” he asked, still sitting pretty close to Greed. And then a thought hit him. Kira. If that guy found out, Lust was mostly likely dead meat. The grin disappeared from his face. His mind was now going through all the scenarios, and he silently hoped Kira didn’t find out, smile returning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Greed almost didn't want to pull away. It seemed that she was breathless at the end as well. Her eyes were closed and she seemed satisfied, her tongue running across her lips. Her eyes locked on his again and she picked up the drink with a grin, "Alright." With a slow sip, she relaxed again. Oh she knew she was betreaying people, but she couldn't help it. There was something about Lust that called to her. She felt a slight stab of regret thinking of Kira, but she turned her head and kissed Lust on the lips again. Her hand resating on his neck softly, almost purring into the kiss. She was content, ignoring the guilt, her lips sweet with the tang of margarita. Her eyes closed slowly again, she wasn't interested in her drink, she was interested in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Lust smiled slightly against Greed’s mouth, putting one hand on the back of her neck, the other on her lower back. He pulled her a bit closer. She tasted of the margarita, that he could tell. He didn’t have a single thought of the girls he knew back in Central, didn’t think of Kira, and didn’t think of Father.

It was kind of nice, the total obliviousness. But he heard whispering, girls giggling. It was hard, resisting the urge to flip them all off. But right now, kissing Greed felt a hell of a lot more important. He slowly moved his hand from her neck to tuck his long bangs behind his ear, leaving only a single short piece on his forehead as he put his hand back on her neck.

Lust looked almost like a different person with his bangs out of his face, it was weird, really, really weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Greed's face was red as she continued holding the kiss, her arms around the boy's neck, pulling herself closer; tighter. It was forbidden, wasn't it? However, it didn't matter all that much to her. It was too good to stop herself. Nothing went across her mind and instead, she allowed impulse to take over. She felt shy, coy, but more or less conquered; overtaken and taken by this man. Her eyes still closed; she ran her tongue across his lips softly, leaning back slightly as he was pressing harder against her. It was silent a moment as eyes stared in surprise and confusion and yet it looked like a clip from a romantic movie. Her fingers got lost; entwined in the hairs along the nape of his neck as she deepened the emotions further.

Such a display would get them both killed no doubt, but something about Lust... everytime she saw Lust there was something about Lust that overtook her, nomatter how pissed she got. He was what she wanted more than anything; almost like a bond that was unbreakable by time itself. Something as if her pastlife called out to her and smothered her in memories she couldn't find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down