Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
This twist chain we seek EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
This twist chain we seek EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
This twist chain we seek EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
This twist chain we seek EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
This twist chain we seek EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
This twist chain we seek EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
This twist chain we seek EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
This twist chain we seek EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
This twist chain we seek EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
This twist chain we seek EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

This twist chain we seek

3 posters

Go down

This twist chain we seek Empty This twist chain we seek

Post by Robyn Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:32 pm

He was sat amongst the twist ruins that was once the tea cup. It hadn't been long since the war yet the memories were fresh like it had only been mere seconds. He still hadn't placed a coat upon his shoulders. Not after he had wrapped his last one around her. After he had shot her. No hat graced his head and the only noise was the odd chink of the porcalin cup as he placed it down on the saucer. The plush sofa was still rather cozy even if a thin layer of dust marred the once stunning black leather.

The world was changing around him and all Reaver could think was grasping it for himself. After all he and his fellow homunculi were the top of the food chain. Advance beings that couldn't die... Oh those pathetic humans would quiver at the taught of it. He lifted his tea watching the amber like liquid swirl against the white. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he raised the cup letting the sweet liquid spill down his throat in an elegant sip. He wondered if anyone ventured this area of central anymore. The tea cup was a shell of what it use to be. Looking up now he could only hope the weather didn't turn foul as the roof had long since caved in leaving mountains of rubble littered round the place. Shame...the bar would of been useful if it wasn't buried.

Leaning back he closed his eyes briefly as he listened for a moment. Wondering if that was footsteps he heard or a whisper of the shadows? He sneered slightly. One could only hope... he had laid shockingly low since the devastation of central wondering if lust would finally grow a back bone and hunt him down for shooting her or would she sty a frighten dog who didn't deserve her immortality. Part of him hoped he would feel the sharp pain of her blood lust as anger.

"Dear me Wrath...what kind of masochistic monster have you turned me into..."
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

This twist chain we seek Empty Re: This twist chain we seek

Post by Xan Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 pm

After the war between Amestris and RIOTE had come to a conclusion for a time, Xanthus found himself once more in the same position as he had perhaps a year ago. As far as the leaders of Amestris knew, Xanthus Icarus was simply no where to be found at this point. Where did they believe he was, Pride wondered to himself as he stepped through the Central streets, underneath the very noses of the persons he was referring to. Perhaps they believed that he was still in Xing, the last known location of a battle wherein the Black Company was involved? No, the Company had been dissolved for some time now, the Ebon Citadel being the last reminder that it had even once existed. Perhaps they believed that he had finally gone full traitor again and was now apart of RIOTE. Ironically that would be true if that was what they believed, which is why Xanthus doubted that they actually believed it. Humans were always slow to accept news that would be negative to their own causes, and having Pride the Arrogant, the most powerful of the Homunculi against you was about as negative to a cause as one could get.

As Pride passed a particular building, he thought to himself of another Homunculus: Wrath the Furious, owner of the now ruined Tea Cup. The pleasure palace had been laid low in the destruction of Amestris, a fact that must have devastated its pleasure loving owner. As he thought of Reaver, Xanthus smiled lightly. When was the last time that he had even seen Reaver face to face? Ah yes, that time in Creta. He could perhaps have handled that situation better now that he thought about it again. With a sigh that sounded equal parts reminiscent and amused, Icarus changed his course and drifted towards the ruined Tea Cup. When he approached the door and found it nearly torn from its hinges, he shook his head lightly before removing the obstruction from his path. What he saw as he ventured further inside gave him only the slightest of surprise. "You, a masochist? Surely you are most of the sadistic type, my dear Reaver." Xanthus's lips curved up in a smile that did not quite reach as far up as they should have as he greeted his fellow Homunculus.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Reaver didn't even looked up as he sensed the presence of the other. Sure It had been only as pride stepped to the ruined door but his eye caught him before he spoke. "You, a masochist? Surely you are most of the sadistic type, my dear Reaver." He took another sip draining the last of the dregs before placing the cup down with a chink that echoed out around the broken building. "Maybe I am both Xanthus... Who knows anymore..." He closed his eyes briefly. "And am I truly your's or dear?" smirk or sneer graced his lips he couldn't tell really.

He finally turned to look to the other. "So...what brings you here? Or are you hunting me down too?" He kept eye contact as he stared at Xanthus. The one thing he wanted more in the world but he could never hold...heck he could most likely break every bone in Xan's legs and still the man would escape him. He had long accepted that. "I was expecting Lust...then again she is weak... much to low on the food chain to even consider it after the state i last saw her in...and how i left her."

Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 pm

With only one look at Reaver, Xanthus could tell that something was different about him. He could tell almost automatically that something had changed rather intrinsically, something on the very inside. It made the Homunculus feel an emotion bordering on pity, but he knew better to allow a single muscle in his face, or the slightest flicker in his eyes betray that. He actually held enough respect for Reaver that even when he did pity him, he would never show it.

"Maybe I am both Xanthus... Who knows anymore...And am I truly your's or dear?" A smile that Xanthus might have called 'ironic' graced Reaver's face as he finally turned to face him. "So...what brings you here? Or are you hunting me down too?" At this Xanthus had to raise an eyebrow in a silent question. Wrath was being hunted? By whom? Who could possibly be hunting Reaver to the extent that he would actually care?

"I was expecting Lust...then again she is weak... much to low on the food chain to even consider it after the state i last saw her in...and how i left her." Ah. So Wrath had met Lust, and somewhere down the line he had most likely shot her and left her for dead. Of course, being a Homunculus meant that she likely would not in fact die, but be vengeful against a certain male Homunculus, who right at the moment regarded her as barely a threat worthy of consideration. A chair slid itself beneath Pride's legs, obviously brought to him by his shadows. He sat in it, raising a small cloud of dust that he ignored as though it did not exist. He had spoken at all while Reaver had been talking, but only because he had been thinking about how best to speak to someone with whom he shared such an 'interesting' history.

"Well my dear Reaver, believe me when I say that you are dear to me, even if I don't act like it all of the time. To prove it I will admit that I have been hunting you, though not to kill you." The usual calm, almost mocking smile disintegrated and was replaced by a more serious expression. "I am leaving Amestris soon and the entire mainland for that matter. I do not know when I will be coming back. I have been searching the mainland for you my dear Reaver, because I want you to come with me." Icarus rested his elbows on his thighs, leaning forwards to cross his fingers in the manner of one who was trying to persuade another. The scene looked almost too strange in his mind, but frankly it was probably appropriate; after everything he had put Reaver through, he wouldn't be surprised if the other Homunculus shot him or hugged him.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 pm

The scrapping of the chair alerted his ears as Xan presented himself with a seat. "I would offer you a drink but...my bar would need digging out first." He humored more to himself then Xan. stared into the tea cup that was now empty. Sighing slightly wondering if it was worth calling Barry back...maybe bringing wine...he could do with a drink now Xan was here...maybe not...last time he got smashed in front of the other it had well...not an important taught right now.

"Well my dear Reaver, believe me when I say that you are dear to me, even if I don't act like it all of the time. To prove it I will admit that I have been hunting you, though not to kill you." The brow raised now before a laugh escaped his throat. "Oh so hunting me is ignoring the messages I had Barry send out to you?" He chuckled looking onto Xan crossing his arms to make an almost invisible barrier. His eye staring into the other. How tempting it was to peek into the other thoughts.

"I am leaving Amestris soon and the entire mainland for that matter. I do not know when I will be coming back. I have been searching the mainland for you my dear Reaver, because I want you to come with me." His lips twitched to a frown. "Care to explain to me why? and where?" He looked round the crumbled remains of his club where he started making his new self as Reaver. How he had retreated to Creta when that failed. Sure he kept his names but he seemed to of become placid like an old broken stallion. Routine and no longer having the fire in its soul to fight. Heck he become Deitrich's attack dog. "What do you want me for?"

His fingers toyed along the edges of Red rum feeling content with the gun in his reach. Especially with someone like Xan...if this turned hostile.. He needed his weapons to give him a chance. Sure he was one of the stronger but...no where near as close as Xan. If anyone could kill him...it be the man in front of him...How he hated it...
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 pm

"Oh so hunting me is ignoring the messages I had Barry send out to you?" At this even Xanthus had to raise an eyebrow for a moment, as he had no recollection of having seen or heard from the ginger chimera, let alone having ignored him. Perhaps it would have been a wise move of him to leave the secret channels of communicating with him for a while to actually pay attention to the more convenient methods that the chimera, and by extension Reaver, would have been using.

Reaver gave an honest moment worth of thought apparently, because his lips changed from an ironic smile into a frown. The familiarity of that frown caused Xanthus's lips to twitch into a smile for a half second before they settled back into a straight line set with bearing. "Care to explain to me why? and where? What do you want me for?" Where, why, and for what purpose. Fair questions all, and Xanthus was more than prepared to answer them. With casual grace, he lifted his form out of the chair and stood at his full height for a moment with a stretch before answering. "I will soon be leaving the mainland to go to Esparia, the five island nation far to the south from here. I will be 'inheriting' the islands for a while, and will be placed in charge of them for some time. I though that you might like to come with me and be my right hand man." At this point Xanthus approached Reaver, and actually went behind him. He knew that somewhere on Reaver's person there was probably a pistol of some sort, but truly he did not care; if Reaver shot him, then Reaver shot him. Would that honestly even phase him?

Placing his hands on Reaver's shoulders, Xanthus began to give the other Homunculus a shoulder massage, and started to talk in a much lower and quieter voice. "Just imagine it Reaver. You and me, on an island nation together, far from the wars and destruction of the mainland. Nothing but worshiping peoples everywhere and a mansion larger than the one you own in Creta for us to have whatever fun we desire in. As to why I want you when I could have anyone I desired; you are actually someone whom I feel fond of, and you are one of the few people whom I could live on an island with without eating them alive." Pride laughed lightly at the macabre joke even as he steadily went lower with his massaging hands, gently rubbing at tense spots along Reaver's shoulders, back, and neck. He was still chuckling even sometime after, simply waiting on Reaver to answer as he steadily massaged him without any form of fear for the pistol that the other might even draw upon him as he spoke.

Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 pm

He watched as the other slowly stood. True to his grace Reaver's eye's followed each move with caution. "I will soon be leaving the mainland to go to Esparia, the five island nation far to the south from here. I will be 'inheriting' the islands for a while, and will be placed in charge of them for some time. I though that you might like to come with me and be my right hand man." Xan..was getting a whole nation? Well that didn't surprise him. But Xan Wanted Reaver by his side? That did. He watched as Xan moved behind him. At first when the hands raised towards his neck he clicked back the safety ready. He for a split second was about to enter Xan's mind then the hands came down on his shoulders. And soon Reaver had to use his all not to melt under those hands.

He was shocked to find out how much tension he had been crrying as Xanthus was trying without much effort to work them out. A soft hum escaped Reavers lips and he lent into it while the other spoke into his ear. "Just imagine it Reaver. You and me, on an island nation together, far from the wars and destruction of the mainland. Nothing but worshiping peoples everywhere and a mansion larger than the one you own in Creta for us to have whatever fun we desire in. As to why I want you when I could have anyone I desired; you are actually someone whom I feel fond of, and you are one of the few people whom I could live on an island with without eating them alive." He chuckled softly giving a sultry purr turning his head to look at Xan. "Aww but Xanthus...I do love it when you bite me..." He flirted back. Closing his eyes while he taught of it. Creta....soon to have a new ruler which unfortunately wasn't him. Shame he had offered it and heck he had a few supporters but he was an unknown as far as family went. And by sure his real family were not being acknowledge.

Carefully reaching up he let his fingers glide through the snow white strands of Xanthus's hair letting it curl through his fingers before he grasp it and gently tugged signalling the other to look down while he looked up. "What can I say Xanthus.....Your offer is extremely tempting...I guess a break in the warmth would do me some good...I was never fond with how wet and cold it got in Creta." With that he decided to make sure Xanthus knew he wasn't an easy puppet by giving harsh pull on the strands pulling the other down so there lips brushed. What ever intoxicating poison Xanthus had Reaver would drink it again and again.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 pm

An almost inaudible sound was heard as Red Rum was turned from safe to fully dangerous weapon in the hands of Wrath as he had predicted, but Xanthus had gone right ahead with his massage and his slight gamble seemed to pay off. Pride could feel through his masterful fingers relatively large knots of stress that seemed to literally melt as he focused on them. Apparently Reaver enjoyed himself immensely, because he forgot about his gun and instead tried to get the fingers to go as deep inside as they could possibly go. This brought an amused smile to Xanthus's lips, which only grew wider when Reaver spoke in response to his morbid sense of humor. "Aww but Xanthus...I do love it when you bite me..." Of course Icarus should have seen that coming, however he could not resist a soft chuckle escaping his lips. True to his nonchalant nature, Pride did not even look over as Reaver's hand reached for his head to grab into his hair. He was rather confident that the other Homunculus would be joining him on his 'extended excursion' into the uninhibited lands of Esparia, at this point it just remained for him to hear the answer; an answer that was forthcoming even as the other Homunculus played in his hair while he played with Reaver's body.

A slight pull at his silver-white strands beckoned Xanthus to look slightly down so that he could stare Reaver in the eyes. He ceased his massage for just a moment, sensing that the answer that he wanted to hear was soon to come. He was not disappointed in this regard. "What can I say Xanthus.....Your offer is extremely tempting...I guess a break in the warmth would do me some good...I was never fond with how wet and cold it got in Creta." Pride smiled even as Wrath pulled him down into a soft kiss with a hard pull on his hair. With surprising gentleness, Xanthus pulled Reaver's hand from his hair and stood back up, kissing Reaver again even as he did so. He began to walk around Reaver's chair, twirling strands of Reaver's dark hair as he did so until he was in front of the other Homunculus. He then slowly and deliberately lowered himself torso first until he was hovering about the other Homunculus, holding onto the chair for balance and not to fall into Reaver's lap. His smile was perhaps a step away from the 'Come Hither' expression, and in his eyes there was barely clothed lust. Moving a hand underneath Reaver's chin, he pulled the other Homunculus's lips ever closer to his own, but stopped when they were less than an inch away from each other. He was something of a tease on occasion and he knew it, and of course he realized that it was mainly because he found it amusing to play with other people. "Good to know that you're still around and on my side, Reaver." With that, Xanthus closed the distance between their lips once more.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 pm

It was always a tango of lust between these two. A connection that went past there own minds into the beings of there sin's. Two of the strongest...together they could destroy or conquer. There lips melded together not once but twice as reaver's eyes bore into Xanthus's not submitting fully to the other. No he was to proud...maybe that was a quality Xan appreciated in him. Soon Xanthus's stood and walked round the soft plush chair. Playing with the soft hair that caused his brow o twitch as it fell out of place.

Watching as the other teased him when he drew Reaver in he barely contained his pout. "Good to know that you're still around and on my side, Reaver." As Xan drew closer to embrace anouther kiss it was Reaver's turn to tease. Turning his head so lips collided with the heart shaped mark under his eye Reaver smirked. "Now now Xanthus." With that he gently pushed the other back to stand dusting himself off. "As much as I use to adore this place...it is now a shambles of well itself.... Perhaps we should move this back to my lodgings." As if by magic the sound of hooves trotting down the street echoed round the halls as an elegant carriage pulled to a stop outside. "Grabbing his cane he turned to the door leaning on his cane. In Such a fashion it would make his breeches hug his ass and legs in an inviting way. "Are you coming?" A teasing smile playing on his lips.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis