Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Time to Rest EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Time to Rest EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Time to Rest EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Time to Rest EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Time to Rest EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Time to Rest EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Time to Rest EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Time to Rest EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Time to Rest EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Time to Rest EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Time to Rest

Go down

A Time to Rest Empty A Time to Rest

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Cecilia groaned and opened her eyes, looking around. Where am I? Cecilia thought, rubbing her head. Her head was pulsing and she had a giant headache. "Oh man...I feel like crap," Cecilia said, yawning. She looked out the window and could see it was sunny out. She was still looking out the window when she noticed a sign that was down by a wide open area. Karson Hospital it read, and she finally figured out where she was. Cecilia had always hated hospitals ever since she was a kid. She looked around her room again and noticed that it was pretty much empty. There was a TV hanging on the wall, and she looked down at the small table next to her bed and saw a remote. But as she looked at the table, she spotted tubes and looked up, seeing all different tubes spiraling around eachother. She gulped and ran her hand up and down her arm, and felt it. She screamed when she felt the tube that was hooked up to her arm, and tried to pull it out. "GAAAAAHHHH!! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!!! DAMN YOU HOSPITAL!!! DAMN YOOOUUUU!!!" Cecilia yelled as she noticed more tubes attached to her, and she tried to pull all of them out.

Because of the commotion she was making, a doctor and two nurses came in and held her down as she struggeld to get free. Cecilia was still yelling, but she calmed down when one of the nurses took out a needle with some kind of liquid in it and injected it into one of the tubes. Cecilia stopped struggling less and less, and finally stopped, feeling too tired to move.

"Alright. She's stable now. She should be fine for a while," the doctor said. Then the three walked out of the room and Cecilia was left alone again. She sighed, starting to fall asleep. "I....hate....hospita...." Cecilia muttered, but she fell asleep before she could finish what she was going to say.

Back to top Go down

A Time to Rest Empty Re: A Time to Rest

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 am

Meiren was asked to keep watch of the paitent who just made a scene, seeming surprised that she was even here seeing how she tried to pull off the tubes. She entered slowly with some papers and pen to write down the girl's name, address and such and such so the hosptial can have records and maybe give her a perscription if she needs one; Meiren thought she'll probably need one as what she did just now, it'll take the girl longer to recover whatever she is recovering from.
Meiren silently tip toed into the room, not wanting to disturb her. She wore the usual nurse's outfit and looked innocent enough..Until you look at her shocking leather high heels that seemed so out of place with the rest of her outfit but she did not care and sat beside the paitent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 am

Cecilia slowly opened her eyes and saw a nurse sitting next to her, wearing the normal nurse's outfit. Cecilia sighed and said,"So, am I going to be okay? Cus I really gotta get home. I haven't seen my family for a year. They'll probably get all worried about me when I get there and they see that I'm injured." Cecilia didn't know why she was giving away so much information to this lady, but she for some reason wanted to. It seemed to Cecilia that she hadn't made a whole lot of friends in the past year, so she wanted someone to talk to. She grabbed the TV remote and flipped on the Television. It was on some infommercial about some kind of juicer thing, and Cecilia sighed and went to the next channel. "Roberto!! I don't understand!!! Why did you sleep with my mother and my sister?!?" some lady cried out to some ripped dude. Soap opera. Yawn, Cecilia thought, turning the channel once again. The next channel was just a commercial, but when the commercial was over, a logo came up on the screen that said Animenetwork. Ah, now that's more like it, Cecilia said, as she waited for the show to come on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am

"Seeing that you have moved around like that, I'm sure you will recover just fine."She said fluently, though Meiren had a very heavy Xingese accent but that did not bother her. She started to note down the girl's recovery and looked up, smiling at the girl.
"Now, I would like your name, address, contact details if you can. Depending on what you are recovering from, you may need a prescription and maybe regular check ups.."Meiren said. This girl said she hadn't seen her family in a year; she hasn't seen her family in a long time but then: When were they ever they for her? They weren't family, they were a pack of wolves.
"I would also like how you got here if you can remember.."Meiren crossed her legs, showing her well toned leg muscle and her boots that had an almost ridiculous height to the heels...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Cecilia looked at the nurse and nodded her head. "Ya, sure. My name is Cecilia Rolf, address is 501 Maple Avenue Dublith, Amestris, phone number is 567-8366," Cecilia said to the nurse, turning off the TV since some stupid show was on. Cecilia sighed, getting ready to bring out the whole story of how she ended up in this horrible place. "Well, I was just walking along down the street, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I step in this puddle of blood. I looked around and found out it was coming from this woman that was dead. This little kid and a lady were standing around the body. I yelled at them, and the weird little kid kept talking to someone beside him, even though there was no one there. and then, I got ready to fight them and the kid swung from the rafters and tried stabbing me with a scalpel. Then the lady pulled out a shotgun and shot it, hitting me in the leg. And THEN, this dude came up and decided to tag along in the fun. While that was happening, the weird kid cut out pieces of my skin. It was gross. Then, well this part is kinda hazy, but I think I got stabbed or something, and then everything went black, and when I woke up, there were police and paramedics around me. So ya. That's really all I've got," Cecilia said to the nurse, taking in a big breath. She felt tired again, and her eyelids were drooping. Cecilia yawned, feeling like she could sleep for hours.

"Hey, can I have some food? I'm starving," Cecilia said, her stomach grumbling. She really hadn't eaten anything in a while, and her stomach was making sure she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down