Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Meaning of Birth I  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Meaning of Birth I  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Meaning of Birth I

Go down

Meaning of Birth I  Empty Meaning of Birth I

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:44 am

The emptiness of her home carried heavy resemblance of the emptiness that could be used to describe the amount of care that she possessed for others that really served no use to her. The same amount of emptiness could also be seen on her face as she stood in the middle of the room, looking slightly up towards the ceiling. For a moment, Mao could see her mother walking by, almost like a spirit, and then followed by her father. Of course both figures didn’t notice her, but at that moment Mao felt an extreme sense of loneliness there. Her arms remained still at her side. She had decided to stop by after all, though her timing wasn’t so great giving that her Parents wasn’t home at the moment. The Home itself seemed like some kind of Time machine to the past, bringing about very familiar feelings and memories. Mao’s legs weakened as she dropped to the floor, now motioning her head to the right first very slowly, and then to the left. The Alkahestrist would take notice of what appeared to be a cluster of wrapped papers, and immediately her mind would take her back to the days of old when she was a young girl treated like a princess.

~Flashback~
Very small hands attached to slightly meaty arms came into view from the sheets on the bed, grasping the edge of them and pulling them back slowly. There wasn’t much energy in the motion, which was understandable due to it being morning and the individual themselves just waking up. The removal of the sheets would eventually reveal the frame of a young girl, slightly meaty but nowhere enough to be considered Fat. Around this time, her long Pink hair was Short Pink hair, only going as far as to slightly passed her neck and onto her back. No hair accessories at the time and her eyes was that of a ruby color. Not dark red or anything that would give anyone the idea of something bad…it was a beautiful shade of red that went with the pink color scheme that composed the individual known as Mao Fey.

Back to top Go down

Meaning of Birth I  Empty Re: Meaning of Birth I

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 pm

For a Majority of her life, she had been wearing White and pink colored things, occasionally red with in the mix but in small portions. Either way, the Red fit. Mao was within a little gown that covered her entire body, only revealing her little toes. Her small arms would motion upwards to her face, positioned horizontally before eventually coming across her face as a method of getting the eyes ready for any light source that may be nearby as well as wiping any Rheum from the eyes that may have collected there during the night. After a few moments of doing this, her hands would once again lower as she faced the door at the very end of her room. The young child lifted out of her bed and walked over to the door, opening it, and then made her way to the bathroom. There were no swift movements which indicated that she had to use it, but not that bad. It was like the average individual waking up, though Mao was far from the average individual. She would walk in and handle her business, only to hear increased noises, almost like voices coming out from the hallways. It had to be yelling to reach this point, which brought great curiosity to the girl as to why there was yelling.

She would take a step out after washing her hands and slowly make her way to the source of the yelling, which of course turned out to be her mother and Father. Mao’s expression was calm and well composed for someone her age at the time, though deep down she knew that it couldn’t be anything good. The Mother turned away from her husband with her arms crossed, appearing to be ignoring the words of Mao’s father. Things seemed to have gotten quite serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Mao wasn’t foolish enough to get in the middle of that, nor was she worried about the status of the family. The only things that kept the girl there was her interest of how things would turn out, as well as the reason why they were arguing. The father placed his hands onto the Wife’s shoulders in attempts to pull her back around to get her to face him when he’s talking to her. It seemed pretty aggressive, but in cultures like this one, it was quite disrespectful to look away from the father, and show forms of disobedience. Mao remained somewhat hidden from their sights, around the corner of the hall that they were in.

“ Don’t turn from me when Im speaking to you. No wonder my daughter is so spoiled and without discipline. Its because her mother is without discipline as well. I didn’t know I had married such a disrespectful woman. Learn your place and do your best as to not disrespect me again “.

The mother looked down as she was forced into submission by the culture itself and not her husband. Mao took notice of this, chuckling slightly without notice. The discussion would continue as the two stood before each other.

“ Mao isn’t getting any better. She just eat, eat and eat. My daughter is 15 years old…she should not be that thick, she should be a thin beautiful lady, attracting the eyes of men her age of noble blood. You’ve been so lenient with her eating, allowing her to eat whatever the hell she likes. It’s quite disgusting you know “.

One would think that the words expressed by Mao’s father would cause her to feel hurt…but it didn’t. There was still remnants of the smirk that was on her face from when her mother was being manhandled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

“I know, and I’m sorry, but I’m not all for the idea of sending my only daughter off to some island just so she can learn some kind of lesson. Do you know what could happen to her while she’s out there? She could starve or get hurt…and without us around she would be helpless! Just listen to me when I say that this isn’t a good idea. She may come back hating us forever “.

Sadly, those words fell on deaf ears. Mao listened and felt a bit offended when her mother said that she would be helpless if she didn’t possess the presence of both her parents. Mao truly believed that she would be able to survive in any situation without them, and didn’t need them…in a way this felt like a challenge that was directed at her, not by her father but by her mother.

“ Tsk..I can survive “.

“ Your lack of faith in my daughter is quite interesting. The way things are now…Im pretty sure she is the most capable female in this household…though its not saying much because you are the only other female here, and you’re not much to compare to in the area of capability. Mao can fight…she knows how to fight and can if she maintains her body. Im not just doing this because I want her to be presentable you know. This is also for her…think about her for a moment. I don’t think there is no way in the world that we’ll get her to stop eating as much as she does now without resorting to something very drastic “.

Mao just sat there, not even looking at her own body, though there was a slight sign that the words had struck something which was her lowering her eyes slightly while looking at them from a distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

At the moment, Mao wasn’t truly aware of the situation that she was about to be thrown in, she was just in the mood of wanting to prove her mother wrong, that she didn’t need her parents at all in order to survive. Mao Fey would then come out to reveal herself to them, having an odd smile on her face while cocking her head to the side. “ I too am surprised by mothers lack of faith in my capabilities. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be able to survive on my own without the assistance of both of you “.

Mao’s father would look to her, and immediately he would smile while holding his head up high.” Now that’s the True daughter of the Fey Family. Such confidence that isn’t guided by foolishness is quite refreshing. Maybe I should have sent your mother on one of these trips…god Knows that she could use the discipline. When do you think you’ll be ready to do this ? “. Mao’s father, out of respect was going to allow her to choose when she would be able to do this.

Mao arms came up to her torso, came to the front and intertwined with each other, appearing as if she crossed them infront of her. She closed her eyes for a few moments before opening them and replying back to her dad. “ I can do this today if you so wish it Papa “. That was an ‘ hell fuck yes ‘ Moment for her father as he walked passed her, placing his hand on her shoulder.” Then that’s when we will do it, later this afternoon. Make me proud Mao “.

There would be a slight nod from Mao before she looked away. She didn’t give a shit about her mother and father, but she had something to prove here. The hand of the father would leave Mao, and he would continue on his way down the hallway. Mao would turn her attention to a saddened mother who feared for losing her daughter. The mother knew that there was nothing that she could do about this, so she would walk to her daughter and kneel down slightly.” My baby…May god watch over you during this…”.

The Young Fey member would look to her mother, and a smirk would crawl up on her face before replying to her mother’s statement.” That kind of Faith is for the Transient People “.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Words like that was almost offensive to religious folks, and her mother was one of those folks who was heavy on religion. She was one of those individuals who would go out to the shrine every morning and Pray before getting the day started, something that Mao didn’t do at all. In a way, her and her mother was complete opposites, and upon hearing Mao’s words. She would reach over for a bunch of paper that was wrapped together and she would hit Mao with it slightly.” For someone who was sadden moments ago, you sure didn’t hesitate to strike me with paper…though if you wanted it to actually be effective, then you should have done it with you hand instead “. The mother knew that discussion at this point wasn’t going to make a difference, and she knew Mao’s views on religion, so rather go back to back with her, she would just close her eyes and then walk away.

“ Such a foolish woman “ Would be the words that would come out of Mao’s mouth before she too walked off.” I guess I better go get me something to eat and see if Zhou is available “. It wouldn’t be too long before she made it to her front door and eventually off the property, making her way to where the Ming family lived. It really didn’t take too long before Mao arrived, only to find her friend sitting down in front of the place, thinking to herself. Once Zhou took notice of Mao, her happiness would spike, displayed by her jumping up and waving to Mao.

“ HEY MAO! “. Now up to her feet, Zhou would make her way over to Mao and would grasp onto her tightly. She would release her after a few seconds had passed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum