Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Benefits?? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Benefits?? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Benefits?? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Benefits?? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Benefits?? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Benefits?? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Benefits?? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Benefits?? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Benefits?? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Benefits?? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Benefits??

Go down

Benefits?? Empty Benefits??

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:11 pm

"Sorry kid, but you'll have to do better than that to get anything outta me."

Alex took a deep breath. "I'm telling you, I'm 21. I just turned 21 in August!" The bartender let out a hardy laugh and wiped his eyes, shaking his head. This wasn't the first time the militant had run into this situation, but he hoped it would be one of the last. After all, there were only so many places that served alcohol in the city, so he was bound to be recognized by them all eventually. Shoulders tensed, he sat up straight in the bar stool. Several other patrons had turned to look at him, one of them looking particularly amused. Rubbing his temples, he took another deep breath, reminding himself to stay calm. It had been almost 20 hours since he'd last taken his medication, and he didn't want to risk having to go in for a dosage check just because he'd let some old fat guy irritate him.

"Okay, look," Alex said, pulling out his military ID, "Is this enough proof, or are you going to make this even more difficult?" With squinted eyes, the man took the plastic card and looked it over, glancing back and forth between it and the militant himself. After a good couple of minutes, the man sighed, nodded, and returned the ID. "I'm sorry, kid. Between the tone of your voice and how young you look, I just had a hard time takin' ya seriously. So what was it ya wanted?" Sighing, Alex nodded and put his ID back in his wallet. Considering he had the weekend off and wasn't in uniform, the bartender's skepticism made sense. Still, he was a bit irritated that the man didn't even think he was old enough to drink. This was Amestris after all, not Creta. Then again, this place was known for only serving the heavy stuff, and most morally-sound bartenders wouldn't serve that kind of stuff to a teen.

"Just get me a Jäger, will you?" Nodding, the man turned around to get the drink. Alex glanced around, and was amused to find that those curious enough to look up at him were now turning a way, embarrassed. Folding his hands together, he turned to the front again, patiently waiting for possibly the worst thing he could have ordered. He knew it would be a strong drink, but he just wanted one, then he would go home. After all, his limits weren't very...flexible, or existent, for that matter. Just one of these would probably be enough to make him a little friendlier than normal.

Back to top Go down

Benefits?? Empty Re: Benefits??

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm

A blue haired woman sitting only a few seats away had heard the commotion. After a long argument, it was confirmed that the young man was indeed of legal drinking age. And, he was certainly old enough to become her "prey" for the night. A grin played across her soft lips as the wheels started to turn. Pierce hadn't planned for any entertainment that night. She was just going to drink a little and go back to her hotel room.

But after her sharp and seductive eyes landed on the man, she knew that there was fun to be had. And she was going to have it. Now she could go about this two ways: Get super drunk which would result in sexy time she may or may not remember, or flirt until he's completely seduced. For now, Pierce chose the latter. It was more fun to play with her prey before "eating" it.

Pierce got off the stool and walked over to the empty one on his left side. She hopped on it and crossed her legs. As she formulated her plan, she used her tongue to play with her lip piercing a bit.

"Oi, waiter~ a beer please~!" She called out to the waiter in Xingese. She knew the young man spoke Amestrian, and she could speak it quite fluently. But she wanted to attract his attention first. After all, being foreign had its benefits.

Pierce's blue eyes glanced over at the young man. He still seemed to be in a piss poor mood. So, he might be a little difficult to flirt with. She'd just have to wait till he got his drink to lighten up his mood. For now, some light teasing. Pierce turned her head in his direction a little bit to make it more noticeable that she was looking at him. She raked over his body with her lustful eyes and gave a little mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am

Just as the man came back with Alex's drink and placed the glass on the counter in front of him, a woman sat down to the brunette's left. At first he paid her no mind, pulling the glass to his lips. The mouthful of liquid stung his throat, but he powered through it without showing any signs of irritation. At once he felt the warmth that alcoholic drinks seemed to bring with them, and it helped him relax a bit. He'd needed it after returning to the work place after such a long absence. Then again, it had been a much-needed absence that involved a lot of therapy and medication, so it was no surprise that he was already beginning to feel a bit stressed out. A moment later, something strange reached his ears - did he detect Xingese?

Glancing to his left, he saw the woman with strikingly blue hair. Dyed, most likely, but that didn't bother him. Neither did her lip piercing. As a matter of fact, he found that part to be a bit...attractive. It looked good on her, as far as he was concerned. Raising his eyebrows, he noticed the way she was looking at him... it was in an assessing manner, and by the looks of things, she seemed pleased with what she saw. Perhaps she'd heard the previous commotion and wanted to comment on it. Or...perhaps it was an entirely different matter. Did she even speak Amestrian at all? It would be a useful skill to have, considering their location, but he couldn't assume. At times like these, he was glad he'd learned so many different languages. Despite the fact that he didn't know all of them fluently, it was good enough for him to get by.

In any case, he decided he'd try to play along a bit, even though his heart was beating in his throat. Her gaze just made him a little nervous. That was all. "I'd tell you to take a picture, but it wouldn't be fair of you to leave me without one," he said with a wink, pausing a moment to take another gulp of his Jäger, "Nor would it be polite of me to ignore that look you're giving me. What is it that seems to have caught your attention?" He rolled the liquid around in his glass a bit to feign disinterest in her. This could go one of two ways in his opinion, he just had to wait to find out which of the two it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:33 am

"I'd tell you to take a picture, but it wouldn't be fair of you to leave me without one," he said with a wink, pausing a moment to take another gulp of his Jäger, "Nor would it be polite of me to ignore that look you're giving me. What is it that seems to have caught your attention?" He commented while he rolled the liquid around in his glass.

Ooo, he read her like a book right then. It sent a rush through her blood. She liked that. This one would be a lot more fun to play around with then she thought. Flirting was the funnest part of the game though. And she knew she was going to have a blast.

"How thoughtful of you to notice~," She commented, her grin growing bigger. "And what caught my attention was you. You're quite cute you know." Pierce admits, she wasn't normally this forward right away, but the way he was flirting back gave her the okay to do so.

The way he was rolling the liquid made it almost seem like he wasn't interested. She knew that technique quite well. Hah, it was funny how he was attempting to use it on her. Cute really. She uncrossed her legs and scooted a bit closer to him. When she got a closer look, she noticed all his soft features. He'd be really fun to paint actually... naked. Yeah, why not? She hadn't done a nude painting in awhile.

"Mind telling me your name?" She asked in that soft voice.

Her drink was slid down the counter-top and she caught it with ease. She picked up the heavy mug and took a delicate sip, making sure her lips were wet with beer as well as she did. She licked her lips slightly, running her pink tongue over them. Her tongue piercing could easily be seen as she did. Everything was going according to plan so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 am

"...You're quite cute you know." Though his instinctive reaction would have been to widen his eyes, he simply let his eyebrows rise and drop back down, his slender hand reaching for his glass. Though she asked for his name, he took the time to take a large gulp out of his glass before answering. Just...to ensure that he didn't seem too eager. This wasn't the first time he'd been flirted with, but the last time he was caught off-guard. He wouldn't let that happen again. After all, he couldn't live his life having nothing but one-night stands. Admittedly, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but so far that had been his only glimpse of a relationship. Though they had met for a date later on, it had only been one, and he had been forced to wear a dress, which wasn't so great. Not in the slightest.

Shaking the thought aside, Alex looked at the woman next to him, then back at his glass. He wasn't drunk enough for some things, but... there were other things he would gladly partake in. They mostly involved that tongue piercing of hers. "The name's Alexander Krull, but Alex is just fine. Just what might yours be?" As he asked, his eyes slid from her hair to her eyes, then down along the rest of her body. Making sure that his gaze didn't linger in any one place for too long, he gulped down the rest of his drink and resisted the urge to put a hand to his head. He had known that a Jägermeister was a strong drink, but he hadn't expected it to start working so fast. His head was already buzzing. It likely had a lot to do with the fact that he hadn't eaten since lunch.

Taking a deep breath, he turned back to his new bar companion. "I think...we should leave this place and do something a little bit more interesting... don't you?" His cheeks were starting to grow a bit reddish, but he didn't mind. He wasn't going to try hiding anything any longer. Besides, he'd have the opportunity to take his meds, which he needed to do, before they did anything too...involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 am

"The name's Alexander Krull, but Alex is just fine. Just what might yours be?"

"My name is Peizhei. But you may call me Pierce," She answered and played with her lip ring a bit.

She pushed some her blue hair from her face and behind her ear. This caused the various piercings on her ear to be exposed, not that she cared though. If someone didn't like it, that was their problem. They didn't have to look. Although it'd just be their loss. She noticed how his eyes traveled down her body. Pierce had just caught him checking her out, much to her pleasure. He could look all he wanted.

As her "prey" took a swig of his fairly strong drink, she noticed he was becoming a little wobbly. Red dusted his face, and Alex's eyes were slightly glazed over. Geez, he sure couldn't hold his alcohol.

"I think...we should leave this place and do something a little bit more interesting... don't you?"

Jackpot. She didn't even have to work that hard this time. The alcohol gave him a little push it seemed.

"I know exactly where we can go. C'mon." Her grin was big now as she slapped some money down on the counter and got off the stool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:45 am

No sooner than he had uttered his words, Pierce roughly placed the money on the counter and hopped off of her seat. Nodding to the bartender, he slid off of his own, using his hand to make sure he would stay standing straight. Examining the piercings on her ear, he chuckled a little bit. At least he knew where the name "Pierce" came from. He took a step to follow her and realized that his knees had grown a bit weak. They had done so over the course of the conversation, mainly due to the fact that he was hiding how nervous he really was about the situation. It seemed to have let up now that he had some alcohol in his system, which wasn't too joy-inducing, but at least he didn't have to worry about embarrassing himself unnecessarily.

If she knew exactly where they could go...did that mean she had planned for this to happen? Most likely. He couldn't disregard the fact that she had been checking him out before they even started talking to one another. It was a given that she'd planned for something to happen. Whether it was something he'd regret later or not, he couldn't tell, but he was too buzzed to really care. Checking his watch without really taking in the time, he smiled at the woman. "Lead the way, Pppierce," He said, drawing out the 'p' sound a little too much. He began to wiggle his fingers habitually as though he were in one of those old Western movies, reaching for a gun.

"I'm ready for some fun," he stated with a wink, ignoring some of the sneers of the other patrons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:03 am

Yeah, he seemed pretty drunk at that point. Oh well. She'd sober him up when they got to where she was taking him. Pierce dragged him to her hotel room and checked in. She had enough money to stay at a pretty nice hotel, so at least they'd get to screw around in a nice enough place.

She led him down a few halls, around some corners, and up an elevator. She pressed the round button with the number four on it, and up they went. After a loud "ding!" sounded, the elevator doors slid open and they stepped out.

"C'mon, we're going to my room. We're going to do something fun." She grinned and pulled him over to her hotel room door. She dug the room key out of her pants and slid the car. A little beep could be heard and the lights on the device turned green. She opened the door and they both stepped inside.

After Pierce made Alex sit down on a chair, she pulled out her little sketch pad and her special pencils she used only when making sketches. After setting those aside, she slid her jacket off her ivory skin and tossed it onto the bed. She was just wearing a tank top underneath it, which complimented her figure quite nicely. Pierce shot a smirk Alex's way.

"How would you feel about doing some nude modeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 am

Flopping down on the chair, he looked around the room. It looked pretty nice. Better than his own room when he first transferred to Briggs, that much was certain. This wasn't a military establishment, but a hotel. Hotels were made to be luxurious enough to make the guests feel comfortable. He wondered what it would cost for him to live in one of these places. His paycheck wasn't really that huge, and a good portion of it went to his monthly hormone injections. He felt a lot safer knowing he would have them every month, and though it still left him with enough in his bank account, he never really knew what to spend it on. The military paid for a lot of things, so it wasn't as though he needed to pay for his prescription medication or his visits to the medical ward.

His attention snapped to Pierce when she asked him how he'd feel about doing some... nude modeling. What? Nude modeling? A bit wobbly, he frowned at the woman in a doubtful manner. "I mmmmay not be completely sober, but I'm not that drunk that I'd just sit here and sssstrip for you, you know," he said, crossing his arms. He was hoping he'd be able to get something out of this in return for his...services. it was getting a bit hot, though, so he took off his jacket...and his shoes. Awkwardly enough, since he'd been too lazy to untie them, his socks slipped off along with the shoes, leaving him barefoot and in his t-shirt and pants. "Why's it so hot in here? 'D you do that on purpose knowing I'd be more willing to take my clothes off?" Pouting, he took his t-shirt off too, for good measure. It was better, that much was certain.

"I hhhhope you know that I exccccpect something outta this Pierce... Hey, yyyyou got anything to drink in here ssssomewhere? My throat's a li'l dry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:52 am

The little drunk fool was trying to toy with her. Adorable. But he wasn't weaseling out of this. She liked his body, and she wanted to draw him. There was a zero percent chance of him walking out of the room before he took those clothes off. Hey, she might even take her clothes off too. It all depended on how this played out.

"Why's it so hot in here? 'D you do that on purpose knowing I'd be more willing to take my clothes off?"

She stared intently at him as he pulled off his shirt. Her eyes feasting on his body. Unintentionally, she ran a tongue over her lips in satisfaction. Oh yeah, this was not ending without some sexy time. Pierce was far too gone.

"I hhhhope you know that I exccccpect something outta this Pierce... Hey, yyyyou got anything to drink in here ssssomewhere? My throat's a li'l dry..."

Pierce smirked and leaned against the wall with her arms folded. "Yes, if you just model for me you can get anything you want. I need you to take all of your clothes off though in order to get anything. I'm an artist you see, and it's hard to find good specimens such as yourself to draw. And no, I think you're done with drinks for the night. Have a glass of water."

Yes, it would be easier for her to just let him get wasted and do what she wanted. But she didn't roll like that. Pierce refused to become a rapist. She was in it for equal enjoyment of each person while having intercourse. It was fun, and it would stay fun.

"Sober up a bit for me. Then I'll draw you," She told him softly. She showed him her sketchpad and pencils to let him know she was serious about the drawing part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm

The brunette tilted his head, confused for a moment. What was this about drawing? At first it didn't make any sense, but after a minute, he managed to connect the dots and make sense of the situation. The drawing part made the nude modeling part make much more sense. Though he was a little sad that he was being cut off, he knew that it was probably for the best. he didn't need a hangover the next day. Glancing around the room, he located the sink and some overturned cups. Normally he would have avoided tap water, but in this situation he didn't care to be very picky. Standing up, he made his way over to the items, a distinct clack, clack sounding out each time he took a step with his right leg. It had been so long since he'd first gotten it that he'd almost forgotten that most of his right leg - from the middle of his thigh down - was automail.

As he let the tap run, he wiggled the metal toes about a bit. "You don't... don't mind any of this, do you?" As he turned off the tap, he undid the button and the zipper of his pants and let them drop to the ground. Grabbing the cup, he gulped down the water as he stepped out of the pile of fabric and toward the chair he had been sitting on previously. With his pants gone, he was simply standing in his underwear - grey Hanes boxer briefs. If anyone asked, he would simply tell them they're the most comfortable he's found so far. The touch, the feel, of cotton, the fabric of our lives. Remembering something, he wobbled back over to his pants and crouched down. He took out the necessary dosage of his medications, and popped them into his mouth before gulping down the rest of the water and placing the cup on the counter.

Alex shook his head and then gripped the waistband of his underwear. "I guess it's too late now anyway, so eh, what the hell, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 pm

She had noticed his automail leg after hearing the clacking sound. It was surprising, but didn't bug her in the least. It didn't take away from the attraction at all. She wasn't one to judge others based on their appearances. Everyone was different.

"You don't... don't mind any of this, do you?" She heard him say as he got some water.

"No I don't mind it at all~" She smiled at him reassuringly. He had been more flirtatious at first when they first met, but he seemed to be nervous now. So he had just been acting tough, how sweet. Pierce knew she'd have to be a bit more gentle with him though.

She noticed him go back to his pants and take some pills out, then consume them. Probably just some medicine. Hopefully he wasn't too terribly sick or anything like that.

Alex shook his head and then gripped the waistband of his underwear. "I guess it's too late now anyway, so eh, what the hell, right?"

"Exactly." She smirked as she watched him slide his boxer's down. They were at the point of no return now. She had Alex sit down on the little couch in the hotel room and sprawl out on it in a rather seductive pose. She sat down in a chair across from him, and began sketching.

She used her pencil to mimic every line, every curve, every muscle she could see. He was an interesting subject to draw indeed. Pierce had never been able to draw someone like him before. In the middle of the sketch, she bent her back down a little further to seem more into her drawing. She was actually just trying to make a little bit of cleavage show. She glanced from her sketchpad to Alex, her eyes lingering on Alex a bit longer then her sketchpad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 am

Alex had to resist the urge to drum his fingers on the couch as he lay there in his questionable pose. It was a bit difficult for him to remain in the same pose for so long. After all, he rarely stayed in one place, let alone in one position for long periods of time. Even when working, he often got up and walked around or moved around while seated in some way, such as wiggling his leg or tapping his foot. Though he was nervous at first, he'd started to relax. This wasn't as awkward as he had thought it would be. He wouldn't go out and volunteer to model for any life drawing classes, but if he were ever asked to do something like this again, he would certainly consider it.

Glancing sideways without moving his head, he saw Pierce lean forward a bit. He'd noticed that she was rather well-endowed while they were at the bar, but it was much more noticeable now. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, the woman was certainly attractive. It seemed the felt the same way about him as well, though, as she seemed to look at him more than the drawing. Then again, he remembered his high school art teacher telling his class that observing what you were drawing should take up the most time, because it meant you were paying closer attention to the detail. That still held the connotation that she found him attractive. She had called him cute, but that didn't necessarily mean she was interested in him.

Nevertheless, he'd gotten himself into a bit of an awkward situation...again. Not only was he posing nude for a woman he had just met, but if things went the way he had originally anticipated, it would end up being just another one-night stand. The thought made his heart ache. He didn't want that kind of life. He wanted to be able to find someone and nurture an actual relationship with them, not be some promiscuous git. Not only that, but these spontaneous intimacies forced him to reveal things about himself he wasn't comfortable with, and with too many people than he preferred. While laying there he pondered if it would seem strange for him to just get dressed and leave when she was finished with the drawing. At that point he wanted to, if only to avoid the awkward conversation later.

He released a rather shaky sigh. Great. He was feeling nervous again. After a moment of thought, he opened his mouth to speak, but closed it instead and shook his head. It probably wasn't a good idea to ask the person he was potentially going to be intimately involved with. It would just make things more awkward than were necessary. Or would it? "This is probably kind of awkward to ask, but what would you say if I just got dressed and walked out when you finished that drawing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am

This is probably kind of awkward to ask, but what would you say if I just got dressed and walked out when you finished that drawing?"

She looked from her sketch pad and raised her eyebrow. That was indeed an awkward question. Did she scare him or something? This was certainly troubling. Pierce didn't want him to leave. She didn't want him to leave at all. But, Pierce was a cunning young woman and had a way to make her prey stay. She stood up and set the unfinished sketch aside. Pierce slowly walked over to him where he was on the couch. Then, she leaned over him in a domineering fashion.

"Well, I don't want you to leave. So I guess I just won't finish the sketch," She told him softly.

Pierce got on the couch and went back to leaning over him. She was now on all fours, straddling him with her legs. Her hands were placed near each side of his head. She gazed down at him, her eyes taking in his features. When you got right down to it, he was a bit feminine in his looks. But that didn't bother her. He was good looking in her eyes.

"You can leave if you want... you're free to go at anytime. But.. it'd be a shame if you had to leave so soon." Her voice was like smooth honey as she said that.

It was kind of funny how much effort she had put in for him. Usually, if they didn't like something she told them they should just leave then. But Alex, he was kind of nice to be around. It'd be nice... to be around someone sweet and gentle for once. She was only ever around men who treated her roughly. But then again, she was a whore who slept around all the time. She smoked, did drugs occasionally, partied, and couldn't do anything right. Not many people who'd want to be around a person like that all the time.

Pierce felt her confidence falter a bit. She was reading into it too much. They'd just have sex and then he'd probably be gone before she woke up. That's how it always worked. In the end his opinion of her wouldn't matter. She'd probably never see him again.... why did his opinion feel like it mattered though? She felt horrible now about how she had just thrown herself on him.

She adverted away from his gaze as she started getting off him. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't just force myself on you like that. You can leave if you want... I'll be sad when you go... but I'd understand." The words coming out of her mouth didn't sound like her own anymore. They barely knew each other, she shouldn't be getting this involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:28 pm

"Well, I don't want you to leave. So I guess I just won't finish the sketch," Pierce said after placing the sketchpad down and walking over to him. Though he felt a bit strange with her leaning over him, he felt that it probably didn't even matter at this point. It was clear that she wanted to keep him here, but for what reason? Or reasons? The brunette bit his lower lip and watched as the woman crawled on and straddled him. He stopped breathing for a moment and felt his heart beating in his throat as his entire body shook. It wasn't that he was afraid of her... it was just that he always felt this way when it came to revealing some of his most embarrassing and possibly controversial secrets. Did he really have to tell her, though? They could just get it all over with and he would leave, and though she would likely have questions, there was no guarantee that he'd ever see her again. So... it would be fine, right?

Sighing, he gripped the upholstery. This was never easy, but the sooner he came to accept that he couldn't change any of these things about himself, the better off he would be. It just seemed increasingly difficult each time instead of it becoming easier. Sighing and releasing his grip, he watched Pierce's blue eyes as she spoke again, and then turned away and began to get up. Though he was a bit clammy from his nervous sweating, he didn't care. Sitting up, he grabbed her arm to turn her around. His brown eyes stared into hers in an earnest fashion as he decided on what to tell the woman. "...Look, Peizhei," he began, hoping she would trust he was honest with the use of her real name, "I'm sure we both just assumed this would be a one-time thing. I... don't really have a problem with it if that's what you want, but I'd feel better if this meant a little more than that." It was taking all of his willpower to avoid running out on her.

"Judging by the way your attitude just changed, I think you just might feel the same way... Am I wrong?" He paused for a moment to give her time to respond before continuing. "Here's the thing, though; I have some...anatomical problems, and I'm not just talking about my automail. That's the main reason why I've been so skittish since we got here. I understand if you want nothing to do with me because of them, I just thought I'd tell you ahead of time instead of having to deal with an interrogation later." He'd avoid disclosing the issues until after she'd responded with sustained interest. If she still had any interest left in him, he would simply describe his issues to her as plainly as possible...without giving her a reason why they were so. "It's just that they might make things...different. And possibly a bit awkward," he sighed, letting go of her arm and leaning on his thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Pierce looked back at him as she felt his hand grab her arm. She stared into his brown eyes as he called her by her real name. People usually never called her by that because it was hard to pronounce. So, now he had her attention.

"I'm sure we both just assumed this would be a one-time thing. I... don't really have a problem with it if that's what you want, but I'd feel better if this meant a little more than that."

She had assumed just that. It was supposed to be a one night stand. No emotions, no confessions, no stare downs. Just sex, and then they would never see each other again. Why did that change? Why did her heart decide to play this stupid game now? It frustrated her so much! She felt like just telling him to forget it and go. That would end her heartache at least. But, she couldn't. Something was stopping her.

A blush rose to her face, as he told her he figured out she wanted more. No, she wasn't supposed to be that readable. Her emotions were supposed to be masked! She felt naked and exposed, and not in the good way. Her eyes went away from his, embarrassment obvious on her face.

".... Okay yeah I-I... yes," She confessed quietly.

"Here's the thing, though; I have some...anatomical problems, and I'm not just talking about my automail. That's the main reason why I've been so skittish since we got here. I understand if you want nothing to do with me because of them, I just thought I'd tell you ahead of time instead of having to deal with an interrogation later."

Her eyebrow raised in speculation at this. Did he have an STD? No, no that couldn't be right. It was something with his anatomy. He was probably sterile or something. She'd done it with people who were before. And most of them didn't like talking about it. So, Pierce decided she would silence him.

She leaned in, and pressed her lips against his. Pierce felt her heart jump for a second. This kiss wasn't out of lust or just meaningless. It was filled with thoughts and emotions. It really felt... like a real first kiss. After keeping her lips there for a moment, she took her lips off, but still kept her face close. "You don't need to tell me... it's alright... I'm not even going to question you about it when I find out. I'm.. a lot more understanding than you think," She told him quietly as she placed her hand on top of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 am

Ah. It seemed he was right in assuming that she wanted more out of this than just a one night stand. Smiling gently, he let out a relieved sigh. At least the feeling was mutual. If it hadn't been mutual, then he would have just made a complete fool out of himself, which wouldn't have been pleasant at all. Realizing he shouldn't worry about it since it hadn't proven to be the awkward situation that it could have been, he pushed the thought aside. Just as he planned to open his mouth to speak, however, Pierce leaned in and pressed her lips against his own. Surprised, he almost pulled away, but leaned into instead. The sensation sent a warmth throughout his entire body.

Yet another pleasant surprise was the woman's lack of interest in his "short-comings". If she really didn't care, then that meant they were in the green to continue. Of course... Alex felt his face grow hot. He'd only ever had intimate relations with a man once, and that was it. He was still trying to get over the fact that he'd been mistaken for a girl at first, but that obviously wasn't an issue anymore. Now it was just a matter of telling her about this new information that he conveniently forgot about until now. Actually, he wouldn't tell her directly. He would let her find out. Gently grabbing her hands, he leaned in and kissed her, letting his lips linger for a while before pulling away.

"Well... I guess now that we've got that business taken care of... shall we move on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm

"Well... I guess now that we've got that business taken care of... shall we move on?"

And that was Pierce's cue. She muttered out a reply as she pulled back and started taking her shirt off. As it was just carelessly tossed across the room, Pierce went back down to kiss him again. She liked kissing him. His lips were soft, his face was warm, and he didn't taste disgusting. He almost had a sweet taste to him.

After kissing him a few more times, she decided to take this a step further. She put a hand on his thigh, pressed her mouth against his, and slid her tongue across his lips. Her cold and metal lip and tongue piercings touched his lips, as she started pushing her tongue in between his lips. But she pulled her lips back for a moment. She moved over to his ear, nibbling on the lobe for a second.

"How impolite of me. I should of asked if you wanted to take the lead," She whispered huskily into his ear. Her fingers were tracing around his thigh, occasionally going into the inner thigh for a moment then back out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down