Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Only slightly mad EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Only slightly mad EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Only slightly mad EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Only slightly mad EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Only slightly mad EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Only slightly mad EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Only slightly mad EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Only slightly mad EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Only slightly mad EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Only slightly mad EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Only slightly mad

Go down

Only slightly mad Empty Only slightly mad

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:45 pm

He was glad today was an off day on tour. Things were spiraling madly down the toilet know as life for Dmitri. The original plan of staying in his hotel watching anime had gone out the window when he saw what a nice day it was. So pulling on a hat with cat ear he had picked up from a market stand and his signature glasses he left his manager a note and left.

The day had been fun. Exploring the beautiful sites and being a regular person....well as regular as one like Dmitri could be. But today seemed like his mind was going to stay stable without the crushing pressure that today freed him off. Though the odd jingle of the pill pot in his jacket pocket made sure he didn't forgot.

But...it all went wrong...it always goes wrong.

He stood on a reaised plymth with his camera. Taking pictures of the beautiful site below with his camera. Lost in the preview hole when he got bumped. The soft clinking of the pill pot falling from his pocket set his heart pounding as it drummed over any apologise the person made drowning it out. In a rush he turned watching it roll under the rail and gone. With out thinking Dmitri volted the bar much like Ezio from his favourite game and jumped after it.

The drop wasn't much...maybe a little more then a second story window. But the crunch he heard from his right foot as he landed and the pain it caused made his stomach churn. Hands flying to his mouth as he heaved tears forming in his eyes. No! he had more important things to fine...his sanity! Forcing himself to stand on a shaky limb that slipped and collapsed he hobbled forward almost falling over as he tried to find it.

He had been hobbling for what must of been a hour until his leg gave out under him. Body shaking as he went into full scale panic attack. He had emptied the ramen he had for lunch in the very alley he sat in as tear's threatened to fall. Breaths quick and unstable as he was in the start of hyperventilating. This was it....he wouldn't be back in Drachma for another month....his supply...gone. His sanity would be lost for sure. Leaning against the wall his body violently shaking with a mixture of sobs and dry heaving.

Back to top Go down

Only slightly mad Empty Re: Only slightly mad

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 pm

It was always nice to walk through the park on a Saturday. It was a pleasant day, in the early afternoon. Weekends didn't always mean that Ryuu wasn't working, but today was one of those days where he had no police responsibilities. He had already been to a successful dress rehearsal of another local play he was assisting and now he was taking the long, completely-out-of-the-way walk home. He was minding his own business until he heard a mother sternly tell her son to drop whatever he had, because he had found it on the ground. Mildly curious, Ryuu glanced over to see the kid drop... a pill bottle. Even from the short distance Ryuu recognized the shape. Frowning he strode over after the mother had dragged the young boy away an scooped up the bottle, unafraid of anyone mothering him. The bottle's interior was populated with white pills, but the distinct label around the bottle was distinctly absent. Ryuu sighed, looking around the park. No one was rushing up demanding for their pills back... not that he'd really give them back to just anyone stating they had lost a bottle of unmarked, white pills. A side trip to the local precinct was in order. He could turn over the pills, have them tested to find out WHAT they were exactly, and then figure out who they actually belonged to.

Further into the city, two young cops were walking the beat. It wasn't always the best job, running to the coffee shop for the bosses, but somebody had to do it. One had a tray of four coffees in one hand, while the other was holding a bag of donut holes. They walked past an alley and stopped to hear someone sobbing and dry heaving. The donut-cop passed off his bag to go down the alley. His eyes widened as he recognized the young man. Dmitri Kovlun! He LOVED this guy. But what was Dmitri doing in the alley? He knew he couldn't call the ambulance and cause a huge scandal. He didn't exactly look ill... more like panicked. “Mr. Kovlun... I'm going to take you to the precinct. Someone to help you.” He picked up the hat where it was on the ground and pulled it tightly over Dmitri's head to hide his hair. He then half-carried Dmitri the three blocks down to the precinct.

That very same precinct where Ryuu had just walked in. As the two cops walked in with the coffee and the celebrity, Ryuu half-turned, bottle of pills in hand. It didn't take him long to recognize the kid from the theatre from last month or so. He looked like crap. He shook his head, gesturing to the cops to bring the boy into an interrogation room, for the sake of privacy. Ryuu followed them in, after handing off the pills to a lab tech. He had instructed for them to try and discern what was inside as well as run some prints. He sent the two cops to get some water and some paper towel for Dmitri to clean up. Then leaning back against the door he shook his head. “So what's the matter, kid?
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 pm

He been hugging himself into a ball. He must of looked so small to the officer. Who walked over to him. The hand on his shoulder made him panic as he taught against the help of the man. Screeching out in his mother tongue until a jerk on his damaged foot and ankle had him crying out and falling back against the man. The cat eared hat was pulled over his head and he was pulled and half carried to a building.

He was sat at a table the cat hat slipping off his head slightly as the mind inside was loosing any of the last drugs that remained. He chewed his nails to the point he was ripping the whole thing off. Who would find his pills? Would they know they were his? Was his whole careera down the drain while he would be locked away in some mental instutute and slowly go mad. The tang of blood on his tongue didn't stop him from pulling the next nail off.

But as the door opened he gave the man a weary look. Ryuu...the man who danced with him....the man who chose not to be his friend...never emailed never texted....never wanted to dance with him again...fucker... Oh....now his temper was showing.
So what's the matter, kid?
Dmitri scoffed to himself as he ripped the third nail off sharply before he laughed loudly. "Kid? Kid"! I'm 25 you fucker!" he shouted at the other. Before he realized what he just said. "AH No!" He slammed his head into the table hard before lifting it and repeating the action. "no no no no no no...." he mumbled off into his own tongue sobbing into the table before mumbling apologies to the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Ryuu's eyes narrowed as Dmitri lashed out verbally then proceeded to small his head against the table twice. He shifted between mild concern and annoyance. The cop that had brought him in mentioned a possible panic attack, but this went much further than that. He needed to snap Dmitri out of this and what better than the bad-ass cop routine? Ryuu came forward and put his hand down on the table sharply. “LOOK AT ME.” He pulled the other chair out from the table and after spinning so the back faced the table, sat straddled on it. His eyes were dark. “You need to pull yourself together or I can let the police just arrest you. I'm trying to save you some grief here.” He knew that Dmitri getting arrested would cause a huge scandal and as much as he was annoyed right now, he didn't want that to happen. “Now are you going to tell me what's causing this?

He looked expectantly at Dmitri. It had been about a month since he had last seen him and it had been a busy month for Ryuu. There had been a lot of terrible things at work and frankly, Ryuu had never gotten around to contacting Dmitri again. It wasn't like he purposely did it, but Ryuu was the chief of the entire country's police. He was a little (okay, a lot) swamped. He looked away from Dmitri when he heard a knock on the door. He stood and went to the door cracking it open. One of the cops that had picked up Dmitri stood outside, handing him a sheet of paper. “They managed to find prints on that bottle, besides yours. Came back to him.” The cop gestured towards the inside of the room, keeping his voice very low. Ryuu frowned and nodded. “Get the lab to expedite the tests and tell me what is in there.” The cop nodded and turned away but Ryuu called him back. “Also, get a paramedic in here for him. You said he was limping. I don't want him taken to the hospital just yet. Little too public.” The cop nodded again and was gone. Ryuu looked down at the sheet which confirmed Dmitri's prints on the bottle; the prints were probably taken from a database where Dmitri had been fingerprinted ages ago. He folded the sheet and slipped it into his back pocket before returning to the seat. He looked at Dmitri, still waiting for a response. “Well?
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Bang!

LOOK AT ME.” Dmitri yelped and curled in more on himself. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he chanted louder tears running down his face. The scrapping of a chair and the looming stare of the other making him quake harder as he struggled between his temper and his fear. “You need to pull yourself together or I can let the police just arrest you. I'm trying to save you some grief here.” Was he really going to do that? What had he done wrong? His bleeding fingers were brought to his mouth as he worried his thumb nail between his teeth trying to distract the anger. “Now are you going to tell me what's causing this?” Shaking his head violently he pulled the nail off exposing more nail bed. The pain dulled his mind creating a good distraction.

As the man went to the door he placed his cheek to the cool metal table hiccuping slightly. How did his nice day to explore turn into this. Lost with his sanity missing? Alone and pitiful... truly pitiful. “Well?” Oh...Ryuu was back. Staring at the wall he just stared. Unable to tell him anything. Just softly humming empty chairs and empty tables to himself the odd hiccup breaking the sad tune.

Later A sharp knock on the door revealed a woman in a small lab coat to Ryuu. A simple woman whose name badge read Honda. She greeted Ryuu formally before speaking. "The results for the pills in the tube are in." Her brown eye's flicked to a clip board in her hand as she worried her lip in taught, "They came back positive as Carbamazepine. It's an old drug....Used for several conditions some being epilepsy, ADHD, paroxysmal extreme pain disorder, Bipolar disorder, trigeminal neuralgia and schizophrenia being a number of them. Not many doctors use it now due to some of the server side effects though... especially with newer answers." She handed him the clip bored before bowing respectfully and returning to the lab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Sato-Chiba Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Ryuu felt a headache beginning to form behind his eyes. Why did he have to be such a decent person and help people? He knew it was because he WAS a decent person but he really hated when things got difficult like this. He felt slightly relieved when someone knocked on the door and gave him the results of the pills. Ah. Medication. That was somewhat of a relief. It didn't quite explain Dmitri symptoms because he could not have regressed that fast, unless he had taken no pills for quite some time. Likely it was related to the panic attack about losing the pills. He'd had to deal with some mental health issues in the past, so he was somewhat familiar.

He sighed heavily and looked at Dmitri, sitting down in the chair after being at the door. “We have your pills. Once you calm down and we get you checked out by the paramedics, you'll get them and be free to go.” He rose from the chair to go let in the paramedic. He paused to rip off a piece of the paper from the clipboard and wrote down his personal cell phone number. He might regret this later, but for now the kid needed help. “I would also suggest calling your manager, and then getting some rest.” He gave Dmitri a weak smile. “And this is mine, in case you need me. I'm always busy, so you contacting me is a safer bet.” The paramedic came in and set down his bag, beginning to chcek Dmitri's vitals. “Be good, kid.” Ryuu left the room and shortly after, the precinct. Suddenly a nice walk didn't seem so fun. He decided he would go home and rest a little, then maybe go out dancing.

{EXIT THREAD}

{Sorry I ended quickly, but Ryuu wasn't feeling this one. <3}
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
Ryuu Sato-Chiba
CHIEF TWINKLE-TOES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content