Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A partnership of gentlemen EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A partnership of gentlemen EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A partnership of gentlemen

2 posters

Go down

A partnership of gentlemen Empty A partnership of gentlemen

Post by Robyn Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:02 am

(guessing this to be set shortly after Dietrich has woken)
Reaver was not one to knock. Knocking ruined a perfectly good entrance. No he was more the type to throw the doors open dramatically then swagger in. Tough doing this now would give the recently woken king....correction Ex king a heart attack. Then again....where was the fun without trying? The doors slammed opened with a crack as they hit the walls. Walking in with a slight swing to his gait he couldn't help but lightly chuckle as he clicked his tongue. Taking in the possible shell shocked man on the bed he tutted.

"My my my Deitrich look at the state you gotten yourself into....My dear sweat sister did pull one on you didn't she."

It took only moments for Barry to get Reaver a chair to relax into and for tea to be served. "You really should try this blend Barry has made Sire....well Ex-sire....It is a fantastic taste." He pondered for a moment. "So what do we call you now you are stripped of your throne...I must say I was rather insulted I wasn't put in your will to be the next king....A much better choice then what currently has her rather over sized behind on your precious throne.... I much rather have your sour puss face back on it...least you knew how to have some fun...." He looked over again his lids dropping. "Though getting you between the bed sheets would be quite a achievement." Fanning himself with a chuckle he shook his head. "Anyway I'm getting off topic. I came here for business after all not pleasure. It would interest you to know I have been invited into the ranks of Riote...." He paused and waited letting the information sink in.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

A partnership of gentlemen Empty Re: A partnership of gentlemen

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 am

Dietrich wasn't alone anymore, but his situation hadn't quite improved. He had noticed that Amestris and Carraig had some sort of partnetship they wanted to show off, and he felt happy about the smaller island nation branching itself out. What better way to show his support than to crash the party? For political reasons, of course. He needed to expose himself once again to the world, something he had been putting off. The nurse was confined and sworn to secrecy, and his recovery was effectively a national secret known to only a handful of people. It would ensure that he could recover in peace and quiet, though a team of alkahestrists were ensuring it would be a quick process. Still, the secret was safe, and no one uninvolved knew about it.

At least, until he heard the door swing open to his hospital room. ”"My my my Deitrich look at the state you gotten yourself into....My dear sweat sister did pull one on you didn't she."

Dietrich stared at Reaver. He sighed heavily, thinking it was best not to ask how he found out. ”I'd rather not talk about it, Reaver,” he grumbles. ”And unless you have something important to s-”

”You really should try this blend Barry has made Sire....well Ex-sire....It is a fantastic taste... So what do we call you now you are stripped of your throne...I must say I was rather insulted I wasn't put in your will to be the next king....A much better choice then what currently has her rather over sized behind on your precious throne.... I much rather have your sour puss face back on it...least you knew how to have some fun....”

”To be honest, Reaver, if I had my say, the throne would die with me. Least thing we need is some commoner tart thinking she's in charge.” Eying Barry still offering him a drink, he shakes his head and waves his hand dismissively.

”"Anyway I'm getting off topic. I came here for business after all not pleasure. It would interest you to know I have been invited into the ranks of Riote...."

Dietrich tilts his head at Reaver, but his expression remains nonchalant. It made sense, he supposed. RIOTE already employed homunculi, and would be a good idea to recruit these supernatural beings to their cause, no matter how hypocritical it seemed.

”So, why not alert the authorities? Go to IC-IC? Heaven knows the Queen's only good at making a fool of herself anf promising a load of nothing, not to mention a complete lack of authority.” He pauses, pondering for a few moments. ”I suppose the better question would be, 'What do you want in return?'” He couldn't blame the man if that was his intentions, nor could he claim that he was disinterested in such information. ”For the time being, you have the Prime Minister's attention,” he says, motioning to Barry, having changed his mind on the drink situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:04 pm

{BUMP}
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down