Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Senshi, Keisuke EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Senshi, Keisuke EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Senshi, Keisuke

2 posters

Go down

Senshi, Keisuke Empty Senshi, Keisuke

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 am

CASE FILE: RIOTE Militant
Senshi, Keisuke 2nixn42 Senshi, Keisuke 2nixn42 Senshi, Keisuke 2nixn42
The heart for the heartless,
The thoughts for the thoughtless,
The lies for the honest,
The god for the godless!

FULL NAME:
→ Keisuke Senshi

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Though he has no memory of it his actual birth place was Xing. Xi'an to be exact. His claimed birth place is Dover, Creta.

RACE:
→ 1/4 Amestrian, 2/4 Cretan, 1/4 Xing.

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ August, 27, 1994

HEIGHT:
→ 6’ 2”

WEIGHT:
→ 150

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Simply put, Keisuke is a ghost. His hair alone is an unusual sliver color. He claims to have never dyed his hair and this has actually yet to be prove if he has or not. His hair is often in a clean bed head style, as he calls it anyway, most people just call it messy though. His bangs cover up his left eye.
He has a clean shaven, smooth, sharp face. On his forehead, just above his left eye, hidden in his bangs, is an almost X shaped scar. The scar is no bigger than half an inch.
His eye color is a faded green/gray color. He claims to never have had an eye problem, but he does require glasses to see far distances farther than a foot away. His eyes were originally a jade green, but he soon began to lose eyesight sometime around the age of ten. His eyesight is about half of what it should be for a normal person of his age.
His clothing speaks volumes about his personality. He normally only wears dark clothes, simply. He wears an unknown military (presumably high ranked) uniform that involves: a black heavy trench coat (with several badges and other pendants on it) a gray shirt, a black tie, baggy black pants, and black leather boots. It should also be noted that he wears clean gray gloves with a transmutation circle on the palm.
His skin is pale almost to the point of being an albino. His pale skin only stands out thanks to the dark clothes he wears.
One thing that people don’t notice able him is that he snaps when he gets an idea. This only become obvious when people have been around him for some time, long enough for him to call them a friend anyway.

PERSONALITY:
→ He has a calm composure and making judgments when fighting against any enemy. He is a great leader, smart, decisive and effective. However he doesn’t seem to work as anything else, other than a leader. He lacks common sense about “unnecessary” things that his parental figures never taught him about. He can say cruel truth and make cruel decisions without feeling bad because he has no concept of compassion programmed into him at all.

He had been raised and treated as an adult since he was small so he has acted as such for his entire life. He never went to a real school so he has no concept of friends as well. He almost never interacts with others, unless they seem to take an interest in him and stick around with him. He is quite about 90% of the time; this has led others to think that he is a mute. He often writes in a small black leather note book, it is unknown to others what is written in it. Written in it, are his thoughts of all that surrounds, every day, he almost constantly writes.

Indifferent is a word that would describe him. He seems to never show emotions other than anger, only when needed. The only emotion that he shows is amusement at other peoples stupidity.

He has a heart of stone, meaning that he doesn’t show much compassion. He tries not to get attached to anything and vice versa. He has convinced himself that making an attachment with another person will make you weaker. In other words he has detached his emotional heart from himself.

His goal, though secret to everyone but himself, is to create a meritocratic society, where each individual's value is measures by their achievements, instead of artificial concepts like money or power.

LOVE:
→ Alchemy
→ being alone
→ being quiet
→ working on his goal
→ writing in his journal

HATE:
→ Other people: his ‘parents’, his ‘friends’, and people he considers idiots. (This is only one of course; those are just the main ones though.)
→ Tea (more of a dislike than a hate)
→ Wine
→ When it gets too hot
→ Himself…

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ His deepest secret that he will take to his grave is his past. He claims to have no memories of his childhood whatsoever, and he can never let anybody know his past.

IDOL:
→ None.

HISTORY:
Chapter I. Loss.
Taken from his family merely days after his birth in Xing, his parent grieved, not knowing if their son was alive or not, never hearing of anything of him. No word got to them, not even a simple ransom note. He was fully gone from their lives. And the name the child never knew he had, was Yamamoto Chi…

Upon arrival at Crete he had been renamed by one of the captors. His new name, the only name that he knew he had, was Keisuke. Keisuke Senshi. The captor that renamed him was a female, who's first language was Aerugese. Who was working for a branch of the RIOTE military. This piece of the military had yet to be known during this point in time, except obviously to others that were in the RIOTE military. This piece of the RIOTE military was hidden right beneath a small city that didn’t even have a place on a Cretan map. The town was just southeast of London. The city was called Dover. It was a small city but big enough to hold an army it never knew it had literally underground.

After a few years Keisuke was being trained by these people who he had no idea who they were. He merely assumed the two people training him were his parents. The other children were better than him, in academics, in shooting, and in sword fighting. He was nothing in his ‘parents’ eyes. He did all he could to be like the other children. Keisuke, despite all his efforts, nothing had changed, he was still not as good as the other kids. That all changed a short year after.

Keisuke realized what he had been doing wrong this entire time. He realized that the people training him weren’t his parents and the other children he had been training with for the past two years were nothing that was truly important to him. Afterwards, he wasn’t trying to impress anyone. He decided to throw his emotions aside, as well as what he believed were his friendships.

Chapter II. Passed.
After another two years of training he had been taken from the training, alone. He was the only who had ‘passed’ as his parental figures had said to him before he left. When he left he had been considered the leader of the others because of the way he could command them, even some of the ones who were older than him. Though, he was only 13 when he got the ‘rank’. He had gotten four other pairs of the clothes. One was a large, he was a medium at the time, the next was another Large, then two XLs. So at least he would have something to change into when he got older. He wasn’t sure of he would the extra XLs, but he decided to bring them with him anyway.

According to the note his parental figures gave to him, he was to learn the language of Xing, Xingese, then to language of Aerugo, Aerugese. Afterwards he was to travel to Amestris and study the people, and learn the language. He was not to return to Crete until he had learned the three other languages entirely. Keisuke took this as a chance to be free.

Chapter III. Free.
He did learn Xingese and Aerugese. By the time he had learned Aerugese he was 17. Xingese took two years to learn, as well as Aerugese. Keisuke was now wearing one of the large uniforms that he was given four years ago. Nothing particularly exciting or amazing really happened while he was in Xing or Aerugo. He had learned the languages and traveled. He met some people but he mostly kept to himself and wrote in his journal. But on his way to Amestris he met a wondering man that said that he would teach Keisuke something that he had never seen before.

The man then drew a transmutation circle, something that Keisuke had only read about, on the road ground with a rock of chalk. The man put his hands to the circle and a bit of the road disappeared. The man created a small stone statue of a bird. Keisuke was amazed by this; he had never actually seen alchemy before. The man gave Keisuke a small hardcover book with an almost carved like style on the otherwise blank cover. The title on the book was: Alchemy relations.

The man said that the book could teach Keisuke which alchemy he could learn and how to master it. The man then wandered off.

Chapter IV. New talent.
It took a month to read the book and by that point he had been living in Amestris as a citizen. After reading the book he found that the element he wanted to learn was fire. Destructive, powerful, and nobody wants to mess with it. He thought it was a perfect form of alchemy for all the hate that was inside of him that’s been stored over the years. However he practiced it the way to book explained for weeks and yet there was nothing. He decided to try a different element. Perhaps one that was more suited to his Tsundere personality. So he decided to try earth. Quiet, strong, and virtually unbreakable as a spirit.

After a moth of trying to use earth based alchemy (ground, wood, etc.) he found one that he was the best at. The Earth elements were much more responsive to him. It took hardly any time for him to understand how to control it, it was more a matter of how to keep a transmutation circle with him so he doesn’t have to keep drawing one on the ground just to use his alchemy. So he decided to buy a pair of gray gloves that had the insignia for a transmutation circle on them. This allowed him to practice his alchemy much easier.

Chapter V. Time.

Two years passed. Alchemy is practically second nature to Keisuke. He has spent two years in Amestris and hardly bothered to learn the language. Through in his life in Amestris he has mastered his alchemy and has some knowledge of the language, he can’t speak it fluently but he can speak it if he really tries to.

TRIVIA:
→ He does not have a license to drive.
→ He suffers from insomnia.
→ Considers himself a mercenary.
→ Speaks Cretan and Xingese and Aerugese. He’s learning Amestrian.

ALIAS:
→ Yamato

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ First character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→The quote I used is from: Paradise Lost - Hollywood Undead.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Devil Survivor 2[/b]/[i]Yamato Hotsuin [/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Darkened Soul

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ The Ghost Alchemist

Last edited by Keisuke Senshi on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Senshi, Keisuke Empty Re: Senshi, Keisuke

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 am

REVISE

Awesome character! I see lots of potential! Welcome to MDA, Yamato~~ ^_^

1. Make your username the same as your character's name please. You can just edit it in your profile.
2. Name: Why is his name Aerugese when he's of Amestrian/Cretan/Xingese decent? If you just explain why somewhere (like his captor was a fan of the culture of something) than I'll let it pass.
2. Birthplace: Where in Creta/Xing? Add cities.
3. Weight: Counter. Pounds?
4. Description: I'm hoping you're calling him a ghost in a metaphorical way?
5. Personality: At least 300 words!
6. Love: *quiet
7. Hate: *too hot
8. Deepest Secret: *whatsoever
9. History/General: Okay so, technically I can't approve you since you aren't in the military. But you see, I make the rules. If you give me a good reason why, I'll let you slide, but if you don't really care either way, I'd like you to join one of the country's military. Check the classifieds to see what might interest you. We could swing it that the captor was maybe RIOTE, but then you'd have to remove the part about becoming the leader. I don't know, what do you think would be the best course of action for your character??
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks. currently working on the others.

2(both of them), 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8 done. And yes I am using the word ghost metaphorically in the description. His pale skin makes him a 'ghost' in ways, but he is not an actual ghost. Also something to note is that you have two number twos on your list.

As what you have for nine, the part with RIOTE seems intresting and I wouldn't entirely mind removing the part about Keisuke becoming a leader. I added it mostly because, it was an idea I had an I thought that it wouldn't be as intresting if he didn't actually go any ranks up. That is really the basic of it. The thing though is that I don't think I can actually just put RIOTE in there. I understand why I should but I'm not sure how it would actually enter the story, like where would it be put. Could he discover it? Or would I just put something that explains that RIOTE took Keisuke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Ahahah that's what I get for doing apps at 3 AM.

I only suggested it because I figured it would tie your character to the military directly via history. You really can just leave it as is. That might be a better idea because then there's potential for later and you can just go ahead and start posting. The only thing is that you have to join a country's military. We banned wandering alchemists for right now.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

All right, question though. When you say 'you have to join a country's military' do you mean like how at the top it says Alchemist and I have to change that or are you talking about in the history, I only want to clear that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Both. Like a Cretan Militant, an Amestrian Militant, etc. You can look at the Classified pages so see where you might like to join. ^_^
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 pm

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 pm

No problem! Let me know when you're done
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Ok. I'll PM when I finshed

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 pm

I never got a PM did you finish?? Unless I missed it.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Actually I have not. Way too much has been going on at the moment, so until about the 12th of this month I don't really have enough time to be online

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Okay I'll extend your archive date until the 19th ^_^
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Archived. PM me or any other mod to have this moved back.
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am

Moved back at owner's request.
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis