Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) Empty Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Ilona slumped onto the couch, tired from all the packing. She grabbed her checklist and started to tick everything: Clothing, and personal effects. Now it left the guns..300 of them but she also made a checklist of all them and she might have to sell the funature, except her blankets and other stuff...
She slowly walked to the kitchen and started making herself coffee. Ilona just kicked Riffel out of the apartment and now she had to leave a note for Karyu just in case he came back...If he ever did. Ilona grabbed a piece of paper and a fountain pen and started scribbling on it, the key that she had hanging on a gold chain around her neck dangling in the light.
"Karyu, as you can see, I have moved somewhere. You see I got a promotion and moved to Fort Briggs as 2nd in command. I leave this note to you and this key. This is the key to the storage room and has your stuff in it. I'll leave you my number, you know it, so call."Then she signed with "From Ilona" and took the key off her neck and left them onto the kitchen counter. She also left the keys to the apartment under the mat. He should know where it is..
"Now to get the furnature..."

Last edited by Ilona Szilagyi on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-) Empty Re: Reunions and Goodbyes. (-CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Karyu walked up the steps of the apartment quietly. He moved at a quick pace and held his cellphone tightly in his hand. He sighed slightly as he brushed through people who commented at his rudeness, and made a left onto the hallway which led to his room. He carried a suitcase and wore rectangular eyeglasses that seemed to make his azure eyes sparkle. The suitcase weighed a few pounds, for within it was his gun. Not to long ago, he disappeared from this home of his for quite some time, but was finally returning. Now, why would someone like Karyu just up and vanish without a word? Well, why does scooby doo seem to get in every criminals way? The answer: Because they both have dumbass sidekicks. Karyu had been through alot since he had left, but he had his reasons. Too bad for those who were affected, they were HIS reasons.

Karyu walked up to the door and set the suitcase down on the floor. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key. He sighed slightly, wondering what was waiting for him behind the door, and gently pushed his hair out of his face for just a second. He placed the key in the lock, yet hesitated to turn it and open the door. He took one solemn, deep breath before he turned the key and opened the door. The room was lit by the sun, but everything seemed to be diffrent. He noticed a box over in a corner and grabbed his suitcase before walking in. He closed the door with his left foot, behind him, and walked over into the kitchen. In his right hand he carried a suitcase, but in his left was a bag from a store, along with a box.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

When he said that, he managed to read the note at the same moment, and his eyes widened slightly with surprise. He quickly hid the bag and small box behind him, showing only his suitcase. He quickly tried to seem uninterested, and put on a calm smile, and a bored look in his eye. He sighed slighlty and chuckled to himself before speaking, answering the question before she could.

"Your leaving? It's about time, i was hoping you'd be done by the time i got back. My stuff is in storage, right? Great, i'll need to burn all of it now that you've touched it and left it in a filthy storage room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Ilona stood still where she was, in the hallway about to go to her room and just infront of the storage room. She heard the familar footsteps, the breathing, and then eventually his voice. She could not move due to the shock, as if he feet were rooted to the ground. Her eyes were no longer covered by her visors but was left as if was: blue and scarred. Though she could not see, her eyes were full of shock.
Not after what he said, usual of him, she did not say anything. Not even an whimper. The diamond necklace he gave her was also in storage but the engagement ring was still on her finger but she did not feel it but instead slowly turned around and walked to her room, preparing to the furnature in there.
"Oh..Okay.."She whispered, her voice quivering and shaking. Ilona promised to point a gun at his forehead if he ever came back but she could not bring herself to..Not like this and not this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Karyu stood there, silent, with his usual, calm smile on his face. He slowly walked towards her, placing his suitcase up against the wall. He wore black leather gloves with alchemic symbols engraved on them. The air was still, and the rooms were as silent as a mouse. Karyu stopped only fifteen paces away from her. He couldn't see he face, just the back of her head. He scoffed silently to himself before resuming his steps. His heavy black, boots made a thumping sound with each step he took towards her on the white, carpeted floor. He finally stopped when he was directly behind her, and he grabbed her hand and spun her around. He looked her right in the eye, her scar being the last of his worries. He sighed slightly before bringing her hand upon his face. He allowed it to trace across every aspect of his face, and when he had let her get a vivd picture of how he looked, and pulled out a black handgun.

One would wonder why he would have a gun on him, right? Well, simple, to have a little fun. Was he cold hearted, or was he worried? That's the thing with Karyu, you could never tell what he was truly feeling. He sighed slightly and slid the gun into her hand and chuckled before helping her aim it right at his forehead. He pushed her hand forward so that the cold steel would move his hair out of the way, revealing his entire forehead. He smirked and placed her finger on the trigger. He was laughing on the inside, and on the outside, but was it a happy laughter or a sad one?

"You've wanted this moment to come for so long, right? No need to deny it, the frontal lobe of your brain is where you process all of your emotions, your every movement and breath gives away your very thoughts and emotions. It dosen't help seeing as how your blind aswell, if your Occipital Lobe is rendered useless, that makes your frontal lobe all the more sensitive, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 pm

"Please.."She said in a near audible whisper, powerless infront of him. So he came for his due and at the most unexpected time..He looked so different. What the hell has he been doing as this time...Ilona made her hand limp, not wanting it to be this way. She imagined herself throwing him onto the ground, gun in hand but really, she just wanted him back but not this way...Not this way...
"Not this way..."She whispered, this time abit louder. Her heartbeat thumped so hard even Karyu would hear it and felt her hands and body shake and shiver in fear. Her body could not take it anymore and sunk onto her knees, the gun falling onto the floor with a clank. She never wanted things to be this way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Karyu slendered his eyes slightly, and watched as she seemed to be breaking. He was right, her Frontal Lobe, the harborer of her emotions, was sensitive and very easy to manipulate. He sighed, and shook his head slightly before kneeling down infront of her. He grabbed the gun and sighed slightly before tossing it on the floor. He embraced her, and his eyes became soft. He hated it when his brain would force him to move. Even when you don't wat to do anything, the Frontal Lobes control of the emotions always triggered an instinctive movement of the Parietal Lobe. He embraced her tightly and tried to calm her down. He admitted to himself to have a longing for this woman for so long, but he couldn't bring himself to hate her. He understood how the brain worked, and knew exactly how to control it on his own will, so why is it diffrent with this girl?

He argued with himself for a minute second before he finally helped her to her feet and gently placed his hand on her cheek. He had left so long ago, all in an attempt to regain control of his brain, but his efforts were futile. He finally let go of her and walked back into the kitchen at a hastened pace. He grabbed the bag and pulled out two glasses and headed back into the room. He sat down and poured himself a glass and sipped it, hoping he could dull his senses somewhat. He sighed and looked over at her before facing the ground and speaking.

"Isn't this what you wanted To blow my head off for leaving so abruptly? Wine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Ilona wanted to embrace him but he pulled away from her and heard him pour wine. She was so confused but never wanted to ask why he left so suddenly. She just wanted to leave Central with a clear mind before she leaves for Briggs. Emotional wear-down won't be accepted over there. Survival of the fittist bitch.
"I don't want to blow your head off. Not anymore anyway."She said before walking back to her room and started putting blankets over her furnature, then removing the mattress, blankets, etc. She was going to take those to Briggs.
"You can take your stuff from storage, I won't stop you."She said off-mindedly, while stuffing her blankets into one of the many bags she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Karyu sighed slightly before sipping more of the wine. Next thing he knew, he ended up throwing back the entire glass. He placed the glass down and grabbed Ilona's hand before remembering the offer he recieved. She was going to Briggs, and he was going to some random place even he didn't know. He sighed slightly thinking of the letter and its contents before he remembered what he was doing. He looked at Ilona and placed a hand on his forehand before finally trying to figure out how to sort this situation out.

"Briggs? So, your a military official now, right? Ha, who'd of thought..."

He thought about the various positions he's been in, and what having relations with a military dog would do to him. He harbored secret feelings for Ilona, so what was he going to do? He quickly came back to his senses and let go of her hand before turning around and looking out a window. He then remembered the small box, and suddenly grabbed the glass and threw it at the wall. If she was military, and he was... well, him, then that meant... He closed his eyes tight in disbelief, hoping he was dreaming, but to his dismay, this world was all to real. He sighed heavily before he turned back towards Ilona.

"As a militant official, shouldn't you arrest people like me Low yakuza trash should be the first to o, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 pm

"Well I don't feel like arresting you and I never want to."Ilona simply said, after the entire bedroom became empty, save the closet which had been long empty of clothing but still had the secret compartment of guns. She walked to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for herself.
Since the South City incident, Brigidier General Reila had appointed her as 2nd in command of Briggs after the betrayal of Xan, the former 2nd in command. She took a big gulp and slumped onto the couch, thinking that she should move the stuff from the living room later.
"If you said that, that means you no longer oblige yourself to our engagement huh?"She said with a sad smile, twisting the ring on her finger. Ilona took another swing of wine, wanting to dull her senses and hopefully enjoy the last of the afternoon sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 pm

[size=9]Karyu winced when she mentioned their engagement, but then he simply leaned against the wall, hoping the darkness in the hallway would embrace him and keep him away from the light. He sighed slightly and looked down at his hand, his eyes slendering slightly with hatred. He didn't want to be the one to anul their engagement, but was it really him doing that? He refused to believe that he was the one that was ending it between them, it was her. She wanted to leave him to go to Briggs, then it hit him. He replied, however, his voice was lower and alot darker. He kept his voice at a low whisper, as he was tired of speaking loudly.

"Oblige myself to our engagement? Tch, didn't you choose to end that when you stayed with that man and decided to leave for Briggs?"

Karyu looked over at her and suddenly, he no longer felt bad about saying what he did. He grabbed his gun and pulled it out, holding it in his hand. He looked down at it, and sighed slightly, remembering every last word his informants told him. He had a flashback of everything before he suddenly remembered aother that was stationed in Briggs. The one he thought about joining.

"I know everything, so don't try to lie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Ilona simply sighed and slowly took her engagement ring off her finger, gently placing it onto the kitchen counter next to the key to the storage room. Various flashbacks came to mind but she simply shrugged them off. She never understood why he was like this but one thing for sure, he did not want to be with her anymore.
"That man was only for a day. And as for Briggs, I want to go. To get away from Central..."And maybe from...But she kept it inside herself before starting to move stuff from the living room, packing them in boxes, including the stereo, which is coming with her and others.
"If that's how you feel, then you no longer want to be with me and that is just fine..I won't say anything."She said while sealing the boxes with tape, planning to give them to the landlord to help her sell them for extra cash. The afternoon sun illuminated her snow white hair, which will eventually fuse with the blizzard surroundings of Briggs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Karyu sighed before snatching the ring and shoving it back in her hand. He didn't understad what he was doing, nor why he had feelings for this girl. He rolled his eyes and turned around, folding his arms across his chest. He stared at the sink for a few moments, before he finally spke. This time he spoke loud and clear, and looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"I didn't say i didn't want to be with you, but be it a day or a second, you were still with him. Don't ask me why i care, just know this... if you leave that ring here... I'll kill you, personally."

Believe it or not, that was Karyu's way of saying he loved the woman. Now, if only one could decipher how he said he was sorry... He glared at the landlord, who kinda shook upon seeing him, and moved his head to let the man know to leave. The landlord dropped the box and ran out of the room, and Karyu walked over to the door and shut it behind him. Karyu sighed slightly and reached into his pockets, restig his hands in there. For some reason, he was cold all over.

"I don't know if you'll have furniture back at Briggs already, but keep this if you don't. If you need extra money, then just ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 pm

"I'm just bringing my clothes and guns with me..The rest I'm selling. As for money, no need, I'm fine."She said, lifting up the boxes and placing them outside the apartment and left a post stick note on them to have them picked up. She walked back in and held onto her arm, feeling guilty about the affair; even if it was for day. She had no excuses whatsoever but would a simply sorry appease him?
"So you're still saying you still want to marry me despite what is going on between us?"Ilona said, her voice losing it's shakiness and fear of him. Deep down, she knew she would not fall in love with any other man but him and only him. But Ilona did not say it and simply sighed and started packing the glasses and dishware as those will also be packed and sold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Karyu leaned against the counter and grabbed the wine bottle and threw back a large amount of it. He sighed and looked over at Ilona. He did love her, but could he bring himself to work with someone who's in the military? He thought it over for a short moment before he finally found an answer that appeased him. He stood up straight and walked over to her. He stood behind her before he turned around and embraced her gently from behind. He then whispered into her ear lightly, his voice soothing and calm.

"Aishi, you know i'd do aything for you... no matter what."

When he said that, he closed his eyes and rested gently against her body. He could only think of her for some reason. Could it be that the great 'Sun General' had become the 'Softy' that everyone feared he'd become? Karyu talked so much about how Ilona's Frontal Lobe was so sensative, but could he have been talking about himself aswell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Ilona closed her eyes and embraced him back, savouring the weight of his body againest her, knowing it is no longer a dream but reality. But she could still feel the distance he wants to put between them due to their job preferences; he's someone she was supposed to assassinate years ago and she's a high ranking dog of the military. Can they seriously go over the distance? That thought stayed with Ilona.
"Same here..."She said with a sad smile; Ilona wanted to cry but could not as her eyes had long dried up and no longer was she said. Strangely, Ilona was happy that he came back to her and that she got to see him one more time before she left but is this really the end? No..It won't be...
"You know..We can always call..Even though Briggs has a shit connection.."Ilona said with a slight giggle and smiling broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Karyu chuckled silently, and slowly, a smile began to appear on his face. He thought about the large distance between the two. Karyu would be working for a traitor of the military, and Ilona would become apart of the military. Could this actually work out? Karyu's smile slowly vanished, and he slendered his eyes as he stared at the ground. He then looked over at Ilona and felt a little remorse.

"Yes, we can call... Aishi, if only you didn't have to leave..."

Karyu lauhed to himself a little, trying to keep her from getting disappointed. He then gently let go of her. The two had been seperated twice because of him, but that didn't mean he couldn't make up for them. He remembere something from when they were children, and smiled gently. It seemed like a futile attempt, but he decided to give it a shot anyway. He slowly brought his hands up to her side and tried to tickle her. Hopefully, this would work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Ilona gently laughed as he tickled her, and tried to tickle him back. She had some idea of what he was going to do..At least she thought anyway
"I could always visit you..If you visited Briggs, it'll be too much trouble.."She said with a smile, lightly tapping his nose. How was it that they made up so quickly? But Ilona did not give it any thought as she loved him and there will be no one but him. It woulc be their last moment together as they were on dangerous ground and could fall someday. Ilona thought that she might as well savour every second with him as much as she can before she leaves for Briggs within the week...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Karyu wasn't al that tickilish, but he pretended to laugh as to keep them both happy. When she mentioned that she could visit him, he smiled lightly. He knew what she meant it would be a hassle if he visited, a nicer way of saying he'd be a hinderance, which was true. Besides, he couldn't be trusted going to somewhere like that, but then he thought about something out of character for someone of his stature.

"You know, i've never been found guilty of anything, nor was i a reasonable suspect in any cases, so..."

Karyu scratched his head lightly. It was not often that he would do something like this, but this would be their last week together for quite some time. He sighed and embraced her lightly, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Why don't you invite some friends, and we'll all go out to eat? Hm, sound nice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

"I'll think about it..Though I don't any friends within the military..Just comrades..I prefer to be alone, just with you."She said with a smile and kissed him back, her lips tasting like of Vanilla, a scent and flavor she always favoured. Ilona pulled him down with her onto the couch. with him laying on top of her and closed her eyes, the afternoon sun warming her face and body. Too bad she packed the stereo otherwise she would have turned something on. The reason why she would visit him instead of the other way around was because Ilona was afraid the weather would be too cruel to him, plus he would worry her to death if he ever came...But if he wanted to visit her in Briggs that was okay with her....It would nice if he did...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Karyu smirked, but was surprised when Ilona pulled him down onto the couch with her. He could taste the vanilla on her lips, and could smell the entrapping aroma. He ran his hand along the sides of her body, tracing her curves and figure before, finally, grabbing her hands once more and embracing them gently. He nodded at what she said, although he figured that she'd one to invite, atleast, one person. He simply brushed it aside, not wanting to ruin the moment, and placed his head onto her chest gently.

"A nice quiet dinner with justus two? That sounds just as good..."

Karyu smiled warmly, although his mind began to track elsewhere. He wondered about Briggs and sighed lightly. He had other thoughts on his mind, but kept a happy face as he ejoyed the aroma of vanilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Ilona smiled and stroked his hair lightly, running her small yet long fingers through the silky mass. She never attempted to make friends within the military, something she also did during her time as an assassin. Did not want to get too close otherwise emotions would get over you during the battlefield. But she did not need friends, Ilona had what she wanted right beside her.
She reached for the cigerette pack beside her, popped one in her mouth and lit the black cigerette, with an elegant gold band around it, and blew out the smoke. Instead of the usual smell of tobaco, it was the scent of vanilla, though it was a tad bit smoky. Ilona just smoking a few weeks ago and found it elevating but not addicting. It made her relax and never bought any other brand but Arc Royal, which had it's distinct Vanilla scent..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Karyu was off, daydreaming about other things went he smelt smoke. Vanilla scented or not, he hated cigarrettes... unless he was smoking them. He sighed and sat up, and suddenly, his head fealt heavy. He knew exactly what this meant, and stood up. He reached into the bag and grabbed a banana and began to peel the skin off. He looked over at Ilona and smiled slightly before speaking.

"So, you've started smoking have you? Aishi, your determined to ruin yourself with that habit, aren't you?"

Karyu was a big smoker... in the past. He now rarely ever smoked, but when he got the urge, he'd just eat a banana. Instead of killing brain cells and ruining his lungs, he cleaned his insides and replenished his brain. He sighed slightly, and rubbed the back of his neck. 'So stiff...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 pm

"I don't smoke that much."Ilona then saw, using her radar like sense instead of her usual image transfer, Karyu trying to relax his neck and so stood up and crawl behind him. Throwing the cigerette away into the ash tray, Ilona then placed her hands onto his neck and started massaging it, feeling the tense muscles loosen. It was so long since she touched another human being this way and smiled because Karyu was back and this moment was not a dream but real as she can actually feel him under her skin at least. The radar like sense gave her sight but everything looked like an x ray or the outlines looked as if someone sketched everything but Ilona did not mind as her image transfer would be almost useless in Briggs..I mean, look at that snow, that's not going to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Karyu closed his eyes and sighed slightly, and pulled his hand down from his neck. At that moment, he felt the hands of another massaging his neck and shoulders. He kinda relaxed and loosened himself up before smiling lightly. She really didn't have to do this, seeing as how he could have relaxed his muscles later once he had the time. He grabbed her hand and turned around completly, pulling her into him.

"Don't worry about it, i'll take care of it for now. Why don't you rest, and i'll help you pack the rest of your things... as long as it's not the guns... they scare me."

Karyu laughed at the last comment he made, and sighed slightly before taking a bite of his banana. Although everything was quiet, Karyu did hear one sound... his own heartbeat. He looked up, imagining his brain, and wondered just what was going on with it. He was definately feeling... diffrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Ilona smiled and leaned on his back, relaxing her petit body. She did need some help around the place but the guns were going to be a problem as she had 300 of them, in the closet, under the bed, under the tub and under the floorboards of the living room. It was going to take awhile to unpack them, pack them and take them to Briggs. It was going to take awhile to load but Ilona told herself she can deal with it.
"Alright no problem~"She said, still smiling and rested her head on his shoulder, the scent of vanilla escaping in each breath. It had long lost it's smokiness but replaced by a somewhat moist smell of Vanilla. Ilona started humming the song "The Way U are" by TVXQ, the upbeat beat filling the quietness of the room as the afternoon sun finally started to go down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next