Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Black, Jethro EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Black, Jethro EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Black, Jethro EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Black, Jethro EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Black, Jethro EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Black, Jethro EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Black, Jethro EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Black, Jethro EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Black, Jethro EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Black, Jethro EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Black, Jethro

Go down

Black, Jethro Empty Black, Jethro

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant
Black, Jethro 2nixn42 Black, Jethro 2nixn42 Black, Jethro 2nixn42
Go unto the edge of darkness, and then you shall know where I've been

FULL NAME:
→ Jethro "Jet" Black

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ London, Creta

RACE:
→ Cretan

DEPARTMENT:
→ Ex-Second in Command of Fort Briggs (currently under RIOTE control)

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ December 26th, 1989

HEIGHT:
→ 6'3"

WEIGHT:
→ 175lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ I've been told I'm handsome, especially for my age. Of course the scar across my eye can be a little bit of a turnoff, but I get by. Just like my last name, my hair is black and short. My eyes are dark blue like midnight. Like that? Yeah a girl told me that once, she was sweet. Not my type though. I've got normal skin tone I guess you could say. I'm not pale white, nor am I olive. We'll go with tan, I like that. War has not been kind to me however, and scars are nothing new to my body. Arms, legs, chest, back, you name it, there's a scar somewhere. I'm well built, tight muscles but still very strong. Lifetime of training will do that to a man. I enjoy jeans and/or shorts with just a t-shirt when wanting to be casual, my shades (Aviators) are a must. When it comes to action though, I'm all business in my black knights armor. Separated into sections, one for my body, the rest for limbs, and my helmet to match. I don't always wear it however, can get a little stuffy you know? Don't mind the transmutation circles tattooed on my palms, they just help me with the trade.

PERSONALITY:
→ I was raised to be a knight, a warrior of old trained to protect his home and fight for the Lords who lead them. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I tried my hardest. Honor, valor, and duty are in my blood, and are all things I hold high. This also means I'm a warrior, born and bred. My lifestyle created some traits I sometimes wish I didn't have. Months of solitude created an independent attitude, which can be great in certain situations. It's hard to trust and rely on others sometimes though, and I tend to do things alone even if help is needed.

I can be hard headed and stubborn at times, learning things the hard way is one of my more lovable traits. Of course this is very bad when in say, combat. Adjustment, variation, and an open mind are key to a good swordsman, and I have learned to let go of my stubborn ways on the battlefield. All the same, I find a way, and my stubborn attitude means I never give up. I always get back on my feet to give it another go, never surrender. Because of this, I'm always up to a good challenge. Women have never been one of my stronger suits. I get very nervous around beautiful ones and it's hard to complete sentences. I've had my share of girlfriends, but until now they never lasted. No matter how hard I tried... I don't know if it was the stubborn attitude, the obsession with shiny objects, or my overly romanticized ways, but it never works out. I never stopped trying though! Now I have found that woman of my dreams, the beautiful Miss Emma! Couldn't live without her in my life, and I am devoted to her. Since my service in the Amestrian Military, I have become fiercely loyal to Amestris and my fellow soldiers. Especially those at Briggs!

LOVE:
→ Jazz, classical, rock, saxophone, piano, swords, Emma, romance, food (anything), knights, armor, alchemy, purple, Lillian, candy, waffles, roses, snow, Summer, Winter, musicals, air, battle, and long winded speeches!

HATE:
→ Stupid people in general, which fills a very broad category but serves its purpose. Dietrich, Creta (at times), traitors, superiority-complexes, Drachma, RIOTE, ninjas, bombs, Aurel, RIOTE, snipers, Autumn, and dishonorable actions .

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ His younger sister went missing during the loss of Briggs, and he is constantly looking for her.
→ Feels personally responsible for Reila and Dai's tragic demise and the loss of Fort Briggs

IDOL:
→ His father

HISTORY:
→ As I've said, I was born in London, the capital of Creta. The Black family was a prestigious noble family, deeply intertwined with the royal family and enriched with a past full of bravery and courage. The Black's were best known for their long line of honorable knights in service to the throne, warriors of unsurpassed strength and honor. Battle after battle the Black family has fought for King and Country, never giving up no matter the cost. These were some of the things I was raised with, the stories I was told as a child while falling asleep. Stories of brave knights defeating enemies of Creta time and time again, always getting the girl, always showing bravery and valor on and off the battlefield. I was chosen among all the children to be the next Black knight, to bring honor to the family name. I was trained since the age of 5 to be a warrior, a swordsman. I was taught history, literature, arts, music, ethics, war, tactics, etiquette, the things a knight must know to lead the life we were born to lead. First and foremost however I was taught alchemy, and in particular the alchemy of the Black family, control of weather, wind, and moisture.

I loved the old stories. Valor and fighting and love, the whole shebang. What I didn't like however was for me and me alone. I did not get to choose this lifestyle. There was no day I awoke and said "I shall be the next knight of the Black family!" They chose me. They looked at all the sons of the generation and picked me above all else. I was then forced, against my will mind you, to become a knight. I didn't enjoy it at first, indeed I hated it! I grew to deal with it however, learned tolerance and chose to accept the life that had been "given" to me by my forefathers. For decades, tensions had been building in Creta between the throne and the Parliament. The Black family was thrown right in the middle of it about 10 years before I was born, taking the side of the King during policy change. Ever since, my family has been looked down upon by much of the other nobility, but never the royalty. This took a turn for the worse however the night of my 14th birthday. We were attacked by a group of angry civilians in the middle of the night. Me being the only one in the house trained to fight, the rest of my was killed. Though my sister was able to escape, no one ever heard a word from her again, at least that I know of.

I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't because I was spoiled and wanted my past life back, but I couldn't take living like this anymore. I would bring honor back to my family, no matter the cost. Soon after I swore vengeance on those that ruined my family and that we would be returned to our former glory. I then left to continue my training by a knight living in North City in Amestris, my Uncle and the last knight of the Black family. I went through many tough trials over those years, but I came out the man I am today, a man worthy of the Black name once again. I was about 18 when my master passed me and I finished my knight training. I became a knight for hire, working with the military to fight their enemies, for a price of course. There I met a man who I now call my brother, he goes by the name of Cironis Skycaller. We worked together as partners for about two years. It was then I learned that this was the wrong course of action and was only bringing shame to the Black family name, so I stopped being a mercenary and joined the Amestrian military full time along side Cironis. Because of my battle experience, good leadership skills and past with the leader of Western HQ, I was put second-in-command, my brother working along-side me. This angered one young man, a fellow knight by the name of Vincent Alexander. We fought for nearly and hour before Sofia stepped in. Since I was only defending myself, he was punished and transferred to Central. Now that she has retired however, I am currently the head of Western Command, Brigadier General and everything. Cironis is my second-in-command now.

Well a lot has happened since I got my position as Brigadier General of Western Command and given the name of the Black Templar. With West City mostly repaired from what was known as the "Spade Fire," it seemed that all was good in the world. Especially for yours truly. During a casual stroll through Central the night before my first leader meeting, I noticed there was a tornado tearing through the city's big festival. Suddenly, a stunning woman seemed to fall from the sky, obviously tossed by the swirling vortex of doom nearby. Using my alchemy, I saved her and took her to the nearest hospital, several severe wounds all across her body were bleeding profusely. She was out for days, but I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was constantly on my mind. I visited her every day until she awoke one beautiful morning, and boy was I in for a surprise. I guess I read to many romance novels, for I saw her as a princess I suppose. She was as far from it as possibly imaginable, yet I still fell head over heels for her. She was pretty, smart, cocky, a little bitchy, and very independent, a strong willed woman. Her name was Saga, and I fell in love with her that day. Though our first meeting ended a little oddly, it was a great day!

Of course the darkness of this world caught up to me quickly. During the leader meeting, there was talk of preemptive strike against our enemies, things that would start a world war! I couldn't believe our leaders would even consider the possibility of taking part in something like that, let alone starting it! I found my side in Reila and Tataki however, and together we will stand against this tyranny! Almost as if on cue, soon after my return to West City and my army, intel confirmed the gathering of Cretan troops near the border, they were preparing for an assault on Amestris. We rallied the troops and prepared for a battle for the ages, and that it was! There was much loss, but victory in it's own unique form gave way in the end. We were able to hold the lines and push the Cretans to the border, creating a stalemate, of which both sides agreed to a ceasefire. I almost defeated Dietrich, I was this close! I will have my chance one day, vengeance will be mine! During our conflict with Creta, our former Fuhrers detonated explosives all across Amestris, the only two major cities remaining were North and West. I am currently leading the country alongside Reila and Tataki and have begun the restoration of our once great nation...

It is good to be back in Amestris after so long. The cold of Drachma can play tricks on ones minds, and I've no idea how long it's been. Well, lets start from the beginning. During our recent mission in Drachma, I was horribly wounded on the field of battle by a direct hit from a missile launcher. Lily was able to take me to safety outside of Moscow, but my wounds were too severe to go any further. With no way to communicate with anyone in Amestris, we were forced to stay there until I could recover. Once I healed however, I donned my black armor once more and the two of us set on foot for Fort Briggs. The trip was long and harsh, and the storms seemed as if they fought against us every step of the way. Somehow, we were able to get there in once piece, after several small skirmishes with Drachman forces. I have never been so grateful to see Amestris in my entire life, and inside Fort Briggs, I was once again home. West HQ was no longer intact, as the forces were split between North, South, and Central. Though I was accepted back into the military, I could not take my previous position. Instead, my good friend Reila offered me a position as her second in command, and of course I jumped all over it. Lily seems to enjoy North City, as do I, so we've planned to stay there. Though she doesn't plan to join me in Fort Briggs right away, I'm sure she will at some point. We went through a lot in Drachma, it was a good bonding time for us. Once I returned however I met the love of my life, Emma! We are now happily engaged and looking forward to long future together <3

Since then however things have been hard. With the devastating losses worldwide at the hands of RIOTE, specifically the capture of Fort Briggs, I needed some time to pull myself together. After the loss I took a leave of absence with Emma to get our lives straight and take break from the ravages of war. I heard about Reila and Dai while I was gone, was hard to take. They were two of the most powerful people he knew, never thought they would ever die at the hands of anyone! I should have been there to help, maybe things would have turned out differently. It sparked my interest into composing, wrote a rather sad piano concerto dedicated to them. Called it "Red and Blue." Don't mind the tear stains on the score, gives it some authenticity... Losing Briggs made it hurt that much more, should have been there to defend it. There is nothing I can do about that now however, but look to take it back from their filthy hands! Now that we are back however, I plan to take back what rightfully belongs to Amestris! RIOTE best prepare, because the Black Templar is coming for you!

TRIVIA:
Amestrian, Drachman, Aerugese, and Cretan
→ Now engaged to Miss Emma
→ Little sister Lily is missing
→ Has a strong hate for Drachma and RIOTE after recent events, especially the latter
→ Loves music almost as much as he loves Emma. Can play saxophone and piano, and also has a wonderful singing voice. He's a tenor!
→ Composes music in his spare time, and trains.
→ He is known across all of Amestris for his long winded speeches. Particularly ones in the morning over the Briggs intercom about how important breakfast is...

ALIAS:
→ Jet

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ None, for now... MUAHAHAHAHA >D

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I'm back

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]FIRE EMBLEM[/b] [i]Black Knight[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Black Knight

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ The Black Templar of Amestris

Last edited by Jet Black on Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Black, Jethro Empty Re: Black, Jethro

Post by Iris Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

REVISE

You need your department on your app

Birthday: Please put a year.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Edited! Let me know if there is anything else =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun May 05, 2013 7:49 pm

APPROVED

Welcome to Mda(again). Please keep hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and do not kick the seat in front of you. Thank you and please enjoy your stay.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down