Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Feska, Koruso EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Feska, Koruso EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Feska, Koruso EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Feska, Koruso EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Feska, Koruso EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Feska, Koruso EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Feska, Koruso EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Feska, Koruso EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Feska, Koruso EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Feska, Koruso EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Feska, Koruso

2 posters

Go down

Feska, Koruso Empty Feska, Koruso

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:07 am

CASE FILE: Alchemist
Feska, Koruso 2nixn42 Feska, Koruso 2nixn42 Feska, Koruso 2nixn42
"Heh. You break your automail again? OK OK I'll fix it, but it'll cost 'ya."

FULL NAME:
→ Koruso Feska

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Xia He, Xing
RACE:
→ He is half Xingese, half Amestrian.

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ Febuary 13,1988

HEIGHT:
→ Six Feet, 4 centimeters

WEIGHT:
→ Two Hundred Pounds even.
PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Koruso is a young, handsome man of Half Xingese and half Amestrian decent. Due to his Amestrian Heratige, he looks more Amestrian than he does Xingese. He carries the typical blue eyes of Amestrians, but has the dark hair color of the Xingese. He tends to dress well, you'll usually see him in some form of tux-vest with a black tie and gloves. He is well built, as he was taught martial arts growing up in Xing. Unfortunatly, due to an accident when he was younger, he lost his right arm, so he had it replaced with Automail. He also carries a pistol on his right side under his arm, in a carrying apparatus similar to the one Riza Hawkeye had in the original series. He tends to wear black, but comfy, dress shoes with matching pants. All in all, Koruso is quite the handsome young man, at least that’s what he’s been told.

PERSONALITY:
→ Koruso is a very level headed, reasonable man. He thinks logically, due to him being a mechanic. He’s never believed in faiths, or gods personally, but rather he believes in how if you can take it apart, you can put it back together again. If something doesn’t logically make sense to him, he won’t accept it as fact. If something seems plausible, then he may consider and do testing on it to prove it fact or fiction. If something is fact, well there’s no need to convince him. He is a jokester too, he likes to crack bad jokes and be relaxed when he can afford to be. Though, when he needs to be serious, he will be. He also believes in trying new things and having fun whenever you can. This was caused by him being brought up in a rather strict home. He hated having to follow rules all the time, and he continuously disobeyed his mother’s orders to not hang out with ‘poorer people’ or people richer than them. He never really cared. He judges people based on what they do and say, not on social status or rank in a military. He’s also a very easy to please person. He makes his own fun. In some ways, despite being a fully grown adult, he’s a kid on the inside. He has an undying loyalty to his friends, and would sooner have himself be killed than see someone he loves die. This has lead to many misadventures, and, as a result, the loss of his arm. He also has a fascination with machines and mechanics, which is why he became a mechanic. He’s great at figuring out how things work and what they’re good for making, which is a reason why he can perform basic alchemy. He also hates being lied to.

LOVE:
→ Machines, Dogs, Smart, Funny, and pretty girls, racing, hiking.

HATE:
→ Liars, theives, insects, seafoods, greedy people

HISTORY:
→Koruso was born into a wealthy, small family in a small town in Xing. His father was an Amestrian solider whom his mother had fallen in love with. After getting pregnant with Koruso, his father died in a battle, much to his mothers dismay. His mother moved back to Xing from Amestris to return to her successful store chain which she is the CEO of. Due to this, Koruso was by no means poor growing up. He was always fed, had a roof over his head, etc. He had a nice car when he turned sixteen, though it wasn’t given to him by his mother. His mother knew her son better than anyone else, so she gave him the money to build a car, which he did. He built a fantastic car, which he still has but he regularly supes it up to keep it in-date. Koruso is also a master in Xingese martial arts, capable of doing such feats as running up walls and swordplay. He learned this through martial arts lessons his mother made him take, so that he could defend himself if needed. Though he prefers using his pistol as self defense. He doesn’t like showing others what he can really do unless he needs to. He loves tinkering as previously stated, so he opened up a mechanics shop when he turned 18, with help from his mother of course. Due to the help from his mother and the resources in the shop, he is now entirely self sufficient when it comes to money due to fixing peoples things. He also sells things to the military, such as new guns, mechs he’s designed (But won’t tell them where the blueprints are) and new cars. Koruso also has several weapons installed into his Automail arm that he made. His automail arm itself is comprised of a incredibly hard metal that is created with Alchemy that he learned from reading some books his mother brought back from Amestris. This metal is harder than steel, and is very hard to cut through, even if Furher Bradley were attempting to cut it. Though he had yet to come up with a name for the metal. Koruso also learned how to sense Chi from one of his good friends, who was a bodyguard for one of the Xingese princes, though he did not know this. This would allow him to sense dark chi’s inside Homunculi, though he does not know they ever existed. Though this doesn’t mean he can manipulate the chi, he can only sense it. Koruso’s lived a very easy life all in all.

TRIVIA:

→ He speaks all dialects of Xingese and he speaks Amestrian. As well as broken Drachman.

ALIAS:
→ Feska
OTHER CHARACTERS:
This is my first character
OFFICIAL TITLE:

Feska doesn't belive in Alchemist Titles, so he doesn't have one.

CUSTOM TITLE: Xing's oddball mechanic

Last edited by Feska on Wed May 29, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Feska, Koruso Empty Re: Feska, Koruso

Post by Iris Tue May 21, 2013 8:24 pm

REVISE

Hello. I'm Ammy and I'm here to help you. <3
Okay a few details here and there to work out, dear sir

If you want your character to be an Alchemist please use the alchemist template, not the civilian one.
Header: Lyrics or quote here <-- please replace this with a quote your character would say or something you like

Birthplace: Please pick town in Xing (any Chinese town will do)
Birth date: Please put a month and day.

Trivia: Please color your Languages. EXAMPLE Amestrian and Xingese

Other characters: First or none ^-^

Custom rank: Please put this back in

Let's get this done first and let me know <3
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 pm

I've re-edited this if anyone wants to take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:24 pm

It has been three days since I completed editing this character. I would very much like a staff member to approve or disapprove him ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

REVISE

HEY sorry about that! Ammy went on hiatus so she couldn't finish this up for you. Ii just noticed now. I'll take it from here. ^_^

1. You need to have a custom rank. I see you deleted it, but that is required. I'll let you slide with the official title and just leave that as none, but you definitely need a custom rank. Just make it something--anything to do with your character.
2. Love/hate: You only have four for each; you need five.
3. History: Who is Leon? I think you changed his name halfway through or something. Fix that please~ Also, how did he lose his arm in order to make himself an automail arm?

Nice character! So he lives in Xing and has his own shop, yes? You're pretty much all set; just take care of these few things and you'll be good!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh, sorry about the name change. Leon was my first RP character I ever made, so I sometimes mix him up with new characters I make since I used him for a long time on other boards. I'll fix that. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Also: Edited :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 pm

APPROVED

It's no problem! I actually love the name Feska! XD Welcome to MDA~~
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING