Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Alcoholism Over Approach  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Alcoholism Over Approach

3 posters

Go down

Alcoholism Over Approach  Empty Alcoholism Over Approach

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Murazar was sloshed, he was still wearing his suit thankfully so he wasn't so drunk he was table dancing just yet. The other problem was he was geared for battle still as in his pistol was in his jacket and loaded, that combined with his two bags of dirt/powder in his jacket easily made the situation a volatile one if he became angry and acted. Otherwise he was just as likely to pass out.

The bartender didn't mind him drinking, it was just that he was coming in more and more and drinking more than anyone else so far. Sometimes he barely crawled out of the bar. The only reason the man didn't quit was because of the money rolling in, that and murazar always seemed to do his job just fine. It was just starting to become obvious that at this rate even his job would be effected by his alcoholism.

He ordered his third bottle of whiskey and poured himself another glass, the bartender told him he needed to leave. Murazar replied with that he'd just buy another bottle and finish his drinking before leaving. If he passed out then just leave him there, no one would mind. It seemed to convince the bartender enough that he set out another bottle before snatching the money and going off to check on his supplies. Murazar wasn't the type to steal anything from the man after all.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Alcoholism Over Approach  Empty Re: Alcoholism Over Approach

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Reila burst in, a fit of giggles and laughter. Ah yes, now!! Now was the time to break loose~ She already drank her emergency bottle of vodka and now needed more. More!! This was a celebration! No more paperwork!! She had to call Dai, but she couldn't find her phone. Wait... did she even have a phone? The major general slumped onto a bar stool, demanding whiskey and then changing it to a strawberry daiquiri half way through the order. She turned her head slightly and stared at Mura and then turned back to the bartender, handing him way too much money. She double-taked Mura and sobered slightly for only a moment. What on earth was he doing in a place like this--that...that serious, straight-forward guy...?! "Oiiiiiii!" She exaggeratedly poked him in the arm. "Muuuura~ why are you here??" She flipped her high pony tail behind her so the hair wouldn't get stuck in the zipper of her leather jacket. She hated when her hair was pulled...hated! She was wearing black skinny jeans with a pink miniskirt over them and silver high heels. A black and pink stripped long-sleeved shirt shone from underneath her bad-ass jacket. If she was going to have fun...she'd have to look the part too!

[Didn't think she'd be drunk didja? =3]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Murazar didn't even bother to look over as reila bursted in, her cheerfulness only made him feel depressed and angry. Well depressed and angry without control, he took another swig of his whiskey. He recoiled from her touch and moved to another stool away from her, she looked like a cheap street walker from his hometown. Memories flared up from his hometown, family, and what happened when it went down hill.

Now he remembered why he drank alone, because he couldn't stand anyone. Everyone brought old well-hidden memory's to surface. He swore under his breath before gathering himself together to reply to reila, his tone lacked any sort of control. It was no longer calm and polite, it was filled with contempt, anger, irritation, and a jaded outlook. " I'm hah-ere to drinkkk mah-my problems awwway, not to seeee them drudgeddd up again by a worrrre out street walkerrr."

His words swayed with his body and he hiccupped twice while talking. He obviously looked very pissed off directly at reila and didn't care at all that she was technically his boss, his contracter. He growled lightly like a small predator-like animal before turning and taking another swig of his whiskey. He didn't even bother to turn back around to look at reila, at the moment he wanted one of two things. One her to leave and no one else to enter until he was done. Or option number two, him to beat the hell out of her until she couldn't speak and beat down anyone else who entered until he was done. Either sounded perfectly fine to him, and damn the consquences.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 am

{Sorry for the intrusion - Mura wanted me in here at some point, I thought Dai could get... er... drunk. xDD Seems like everyone else is...}

A red-haired man in a trenchcoat entered the bar, looking pretty damned suspicious. He'd gone by the Major General's office to see if she was there, and lo and behold, she wasn't. When he'd asked where she'd gone, they'd just mentioned that she muttered something about alcohol to him, and he knew where she'd gone. Typical. The local watering-hole. The red-haired, red-eyed Alchemist sighed and yawned, before taking a seat by the bar and ordeing a Gin and Tonic, on the rocks. After paying for and receiving his drink, he turned to the noise. Feh... He sighed again, and lopped off the trenchcoat, handing it over to the barkeep for the evening.

Dai... wasn't expecting to go out, but he'd changed into some clothes that suited the area, and he preferred them to the rest of his op-shop shit. Before drinking, he checked his dark red button-down shirt, and cargo pants. Wow, he hadn't worn these in a while... He raised the glass to his lips, and sipped a bit. The liquid slid down his throat, and he smiled contently. He decided to wait to be approached, rather than go to drunk, rowdy Alchemists, he decided to play it safe. He tried to leanback on his stool, but to no avail. It took him a couple of seconds to realise that the barkeep was giving him a weird look. No wonder, Dai wasn't the pinnacle of drunkeness. Hell, he hardly ever came somewhere like here, and when he did, he only ever had watered-down drinks.

But today? It was a good day. He was on his first day off in god-knows-how-long, the stone was hidden away and Briggs was the most secure it had been in an age. Dai. Was. Feelin'. Good. And again, his gaze fell to the Major General and Mura. There was no way that waiting them out was ever going to have him be noticed, so he decided to take initiative. With a small smile, the Alchemist jumped off of the stool, and walked over to the two drunk ones with a laugh.

"Y'know... If today wasn't our day off, you could both be court-martialed for something like this... But seeing as it is our day off, how is everyone?" Dai wasn't expecting a coherent answer. Not at all. Not from either of them.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:19 pm

"Whooya callin' a street walker..eh!?" Reila asked him, completely oblivious to the fact that Dai had just walked in. She slammed her empty glass down on the table and glared right back at him. "Drinking your prahblems away ain't gunna do nothing for ya!!" She fished the strawberry out from the bottom of the glass and grinned. "You like strawberries~~? Here!" She rolled it across the bar at him and laughed at how awkward it looked as it stopped right before hitting his drink. "I hate strawberries, but I love the flavor!" As she laughed slightly, a realization occurred to her and she smirked at the silver-haired man. She slid off her stool and walked in a zig-zag to him, sitting down closer to him now. "That doesn't even make 'ne sense! Street walker...? Like...seriously. There aren't even 'ne streets at Briggs! Do you ever even see me walking 'ne where other than in Briggs?! I'm not like other people!! It's not fair of you to say that." She pouted rather visibly and turned when she suddenly heard an approach of foot steps. She reached for her tachi and then realized it wasn't there. She gasped and spun around, holding up her fists. Well then, she'll just kick the intruder's ass! Then she realized again that they were in a bar, and a bar = a public place. Duh. Ohoh! It was Dai. She grinned and flew off the stool, throwing her arms around his neck in a brief hug. "Hiya!" She pulled away and swayed as he spoke, deciding to sit back down. "Court-martialed? Are you kidding?! I'm the head of Fort Briggs I'll kill 'em!"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Murazar looked over to reila before slapping the strawberry into a bottle at the bar. It bounced over and knocked a glass onto the floor, shattering it. He took another swig before looking over at reila with a face that screamed scorn. He spoke harshly to her first," Well maybe, just maybe you should actually leave this icy fortress. Try going out in my world, my life. I live in world of hell, I can't trust anyone. No one can trust me, for now i'm hired by you. I could easily be hired by Drachma, or Crete. Or terriorist."

He growled lightly before drinking another swig of the whiskey, then he spoke to dai." Why is a lightweight here? You never drink, you'd pass out from just half of what i've had. Take your lady and leave." He nearly fell backward before lifting himself back up slamming into the bar, his head laid on the table before lifting his hand to pick up the bottle of whiskey before gulping the entire bottle down. He dropped the bottle before letting it roll onto the floor, he picked up the second bottle before just staring at it.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Reila watched the bottle shatter in slow motion, admiring the way the glass glimmered like ice in the dim lighting. Then she realized Mura was speaking to her and she turned her eyes to him, staring at him blankly until he finished. "Why would I leave this icy fortress? I belong here. And why on earth would I want to go to hell?! I'd much rather stay somewhere cold, and so should you. Plus, I've been to hell and I sure as hell never want ta go back!" She smirked, reaching for a bottle of wine. She pulled the cork out and took a swig. The bartender stared at her like she was crazy and then moved away. Reila glared at Mura, her vicious side breaking out from the confines of its cage. "I don't give a shit who can hire you. I hired you and will continue hiring you until someone kills me. Got that?!" She hissed, slamming the wine bottle down until the top cracked off. It fell to the floor in a million pieces. Reila didn't seem to notice and picked the bottle up again, taking a large sip regardless of the jagged edges. She managed not to cut her tongue or anything else and set it down lightly. "I trust you Mura, and I know you'd stay with Briggs."

She giggled at Mura's comment of Dai and then got angry again. "I am not his lady; I belong to... to..." She blinked, and took another drink of her wine. "to justice!" She held up with wine defiantly and almost fell backwards off her stool. She grabbed at the edges of the worn bar and pulled herself back, laughing. She patted Mura's hair when he laid his head on the table and smirked. "Had too much Mr. tough guy? I for one am purrfectly okay!"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Lightweight... Mura had called him a lightweight. True, he didn't drink much, but that was because he didn't know what he would do. He was afraid of his drunk self, but it was time to bring it out. The redhead's eyes narrowed, and he finished his drink in one gulp, the ice chinking in the glass. He put it down on the table and smirked, before walking away from the two and over to the barkeep. He smiled, and ordered.

"I'll get... Sixty shot glasses, filled with your strongest vodka, and split onto three trays. One tray for me, and one each for the lady and the other drunk?" The barkeeper just looked at him, confused, but went out the back, grabbed out the vodka, filled the shot glasses, and handed one tray to Mura, one to Reila and one to Dai. Dai thought for a couple of seconds, and then asked the barkeep for twenty more glasses to be put onto his own tray, just to even the odds. It still probably wasn't enough, but Dai hoped that Mura would respect him a bit more for that.

"It's simple. Whoever passes out last, wins." Dai sniggered. Lightweight? He'd show him.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 am

Murazar looked back at reila and bashed her had away from him, he did not like being patted on the head! Was he some sort of dog?!? What did she think he was a pet to keep around that was loyal so long as she paid his required amount and no one else couldn't buy him off? She was a fool, she hadn't seen his history enough. He spoke angrily," You are a naive fool, to think I wouldn't just leave in a instant when offered more money than i'm being paid and them giving at least half of that right off the bat? Thats happened before, and I took it without hesistation. You can't buy my loyalty completely with cash, hell I don't even respect you yet!" The last was said fiercely and with a laugh as if what also funny. Which was odd and insulting at the same time.

He continued as easily as before, the words flowing faster and harder with each hit." You've been to hell and back you say, i've lived there since my childhood. I've killed people and interrogated people so ruthlessly you would puke in the corner just from looking. Hell its almost enjoyable to me, hunting humans and killing them is the best hunting there is." He laughed, his angry mixing with humor. Almost as if resigned to what he said was true, what he said put him apart from them. They were soldiers who fought and killed a bit. He killed alot of people, and had gotten a taste from it. He was The Wind of Death.

He looked over at dai and picked up three shot glasses and gulped them all down easily and chunked them behind him as the bartender laid them out. They shattered in the background, but it didn't seem to register that his violence was barely controlled. He was very short of just chunking the glasses at reila, dai, or even the bartender. He then spoke to him degradingly," Bring it on, this is only Vodka. Its not Everclear or Moonshine like back in my hometown. What? You thought even at Nine I couldn't handle my liquor? Think again. I've lived through enough it would kill both of you twice over and the bartender four times all in one go." He picked up four more before popping them down, he was really slamming the crap out of his liver. He had drunk far more than either Reila or Dai and he already just packed down almost ten out of the sixty total. He was most likely going to pass out first, but it was more likely that he'd start a physical fight with someone. Which would end up with him pulling out his loaded pistol, one of them at least if not both.

Now he started to insult them both, first pointing at reila and then dai. The one thing was each insult was in a different language."Well if she's not even Amestrian that must make you a goat." Then he changed again," Well Dai if you can't get her yet you must be homosexual, and if she's too blind to see you going after her she must've already tagged alot of tang already." Then yet again, another language." Well, to get both your breeds together your mothers had to be one hell of a hooker, maybe. This is a maybe, they were courtesans." At this point he already had a handful of ignition powder in his left hand, the one no one was watching. Even drunk the tactical part was still there. Always present. Well that and his right hand popped another shot glass down to his stomach and gullet.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Nooo~ Reila was just being too affectionate. Clearly Mura didn't like that. She withdrew her hand and wrapped it around the wine bottle, downing the rest in gulps. Fine! He can be like that. She turned and stared at him blankly with widened eyes as he verbally assaulted her. ...then giggled maliciously. "Money means nothing to me. You can hav all ov it. I don't care if you don't respect me; I respect you. Isn't that good enough?" She didn't feel insulted like she should have, instead it was like Mura threw a lighter into her keg of determination and set it on fire!! It was bursting with flames now and--and then almost went out with his next round of verbal abuse. How could anyone seriously enjoy killing people, ripping their lives to shreds and then laughing like that? She wanted to retort back, to declare that she could handle it--that he had no idea what she'd been through, but the memories of her life before flashed before her eyes and she quickly looked away from him, grabbing another bottle of wine and inhaling it. She set it down and burst out laughing. ...best hunting there is!? Hah! Right, right! He was just bull-shitting to sound cool, and well, if he wasn't then who the hell cared?! He was Mura and he was her killer, and murderer, and mercenary. Even if he didn't work for her anymore, he'd still have a place here. Through her laughter, she managed to breathe somehow and then leaned on the table, taking a breath and expelling these words: "I don't care." She took a very sober-looking sip of her wine and smirked, her golden eyes gleaming with hidden fury. "You're just searching for somewhere to belong."

Reila blinked as twenty shot glasses were place before her by Dai. Really...? Straight up vodka? Gross. She opened her mouth to ask if she could mix it with something when she heard glass shattering again. Poor staff, they'd have to clean up Mura's mess. Sucks for them! Ha-ha! Damn, Mura liked bragging a lot. It was actually starting to get on her nerves a bit. Ah what the hell. She took a shot and flipped her head back, feeling it burn all the way down her throat. Ugh. She took a swig of wine to wash down the gross taste. Wait a second...that could work. She smirked secretly to herself. Yes, the taste was the only thing holding her back. "YEAH WELL, I'll beat you both and take you to the ER when you pass out." She grabbed two shots and downed them at the same time. Holding her breath, she did two more again and then cleared her pulsing taste buds with sweet grapes. Fifteen more to go! Her stomach churned uncomfortably, rejecting the poison she just ingested. Maybe she should take it slower...

Something came out of Mura's mouth. Different language? She blinked again, confusion written all over her innocent face. What on earth...? Then he said something she understood. Oh she fucking understood it alright! She was seething, her heart beating so fast she could barely contain her rage. Sure a lot of guys thought she was cute and tried a lot of things on her, but she always kicked their asses before they walked her down an alley! No way, no way! They never liked her for who she was; they didn't even know her! They were after her looks, and up her skirt was off limits. Those testosterone bastards trying to steal her youth by hissing sweetnothings in her ear. Fuck that! She took off her high heel and threw it at Mura's head. "You have NO IDEA! NO IDEA!! And Dai doesn't even speak fucking Drachman! I DO. For your stash of inaccurate information...I'M A VIRGIN GODDAMMIT!!!!!" She buried her head in her arms and starting sobbing slightly. All those encounters... those times she barely escaped from them... the things she had to do on the street to get food... Their grimy hands gripping her legs before she had a chance to kick them in the balls and run. The tears slid down the leather sleeves of her jacket and dripped onto the wooden bar. She flung her head up with a sniff, her pony tail spraying out, and grabbed a shot and drank it, taking another and another until only three remained. The room was spinning, tilting on it side and almost taking her with it. Her stomach protested angrily, and her throat burned, almost itching with bile. She swallowed and tried to take deep breaths. Fucking pigs, animals with their pants hanging to their knees. Did they think they were cool, that by raping a girl was a pride-boost and they'd be revered for it!? How did they feel then when their faces were smashed in with a sword hilt eh!? What then!? She wiped her eyes, clenching her fists and taking another shot. What then... Two more left.

[Excuse the curses. Reila is completely delusional with alcohol-intake. I usually don't curse often...and she NEVER curses really...so this should come as a complete surprise. ...and I think that was my longest post...ever XDDD]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Dai was just... sitting there, drowning back shots like there was no tomorrow, not even listening to Mura speaking about all this jazz about loving to kill and all of that, it didn't matter to him. Mura seemed to be jaded by the world, and that's all there was to it. Hell, he'd already reached his 12th shot by then, and he was definitely beginning to feel affected by it. His vision was beginning to blur slightly, and his body was swaying the in air, but other than that he was calm. He smiled to himself as his thoughts began to pour in. Memories and the like. Stuff he'd seen a number of times in his dreams, and never really cared for it. Bragging or not, Dai didn't care what Mura was saying, until he spoke in a different language. He didn't understand the first language, nor the second, but when he looked over, he saw that Mura was pointing a finger at the Major General, and then to him. That's when the Aerugese fell out of Mura's lips like poison. Dai's face... just grimaced.

"You son of a bitch." Suddenly, his face turned as red as his eyes, and he looked up again, voice, accent and language all different.

"You... should never speak like that. Not about me. Not about my mother. And definitely not the woman that I've fallen in love with..." Daigoro stood to his feet, and clicked his left hand once, small pieces of iron from around the room being dragged to the strengthened magnetic field around his body. His eyes narrowed, as he finished the sentence that he was wording, but back in Aerugese. "It is both the height of disrespect and complete and utter disregard for the feelings of others to speak words like that. I don't care if you're a lone wolf or whatever you say you are, but you've been hired by the Major General here, which means you should at least try to care, even if it kills you. Because trust me, some things aren't all they seem... Rant over, Dai sat down again, the pieces of iron falling around him and clattering on the ground by his feet. He sighed, slightly drained, and downed three shots at once, bringing his total to fifteen.

His eyes narrowed, but then snapped open again, realisation of what he had just said reaching his mind. Did he just... He thought back over the Ishvallan words that had poured out of his mouth. He had admitted what now? He turned back to Reila, who was suddenly in tears. Everything was turning to shit, wasn't it? Dai sighed agian, but before he could comfort the woman, she was back to the shots of vodka like nothing had happened. He blinked, and bowed his head slightly.

What's Mura got to say to us now, huh?
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:41 pm

He didn't understand dai when he talked in ishavellite, sure he could tell what the language was. His mind was still active if just a bit and everything was being used all at once. He replied to Reila with a small hiccup as he downed the rest of the glasses to hit fifteen. In reality since sixty were ordered they all had to hit twenty, apparently no one but him could count since they stopped right after the fifteenth glass. He checked the clock in the corner by exagerratingly turning his head noting that the alcohol would slam the ever-hating crap out of him in twenty minutes.

"Well congratulations, you assume. For a military person thats horrible, I don't belong to anything but myself. If you invite me over to briggs one day and i'm hired to kill you please for the sake of your arrogance die with a smile on your delusional face." He laughed as she screamed at him when he insulted her, it was like free information was raining down. He turned to dai, his hand flipping the pistol out of his pocket in his left hand and pointing at dai from under the table. Neither of them would notice without actually looking for that fact. Heck he might miss considering his alcohol level, but who cares if all three of them go deaf for a moment or six.

He laughed again and replied to dai after holstering his pistol, he made it obvious what he was doing. Instead he took a handful of dirt to replace it and threw it straight up from the table. Now there was a good enough amount of ignition silicon dirt in the air for any of his alchemy. He snapped his fire hands fingers and lit a drink on fire before holding it he said," Good thing I don't understand ishvalites, that little sentence of yours sounded mushy or something. I am a face reader remember. " He paused before swallowing the drink without hesistating about it being on fire.

He blew a puff of black smoke out as it was instantly quenched by stomach acid and his gut hurt even bad enough to go past the liquid painkillers. He spoke again in pain," Hah, neither of you understand what a mercenary means. What it is. A mercenary is someone who's killed enough that they have a taste for hunting people, and just dont care to get rid of it. A soldier fights under the government like a little runt of a dog. I envy soldiers, they dont even have to think for themselves!" He laughed hard, hard enough he had to close his mouth while he puked in his mouth, he kept his mouth shut to keep it from going out and swallowed it before grabbing a shotglass to push the nasty stuff in his mouth back down.

He leaned back in the wooden chair with a morbid, grim smile on his face. Before speaking quietly," To bad no ones killed me yet. I wonder how it feels to go all the way with dying." his tone was completely serious unlike his earlier tones, it was as if he really did want above all things to just die a worthy battle.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 am

Whatever. Whatever. Reila really didn't care anymore. In fact, she hardly even heard what Mr. silver hair was even saying. Forget it. She grabbed at a shot and missed, trying to focus her sight. Oh, that must have been the afterimage. She giggled and grabbed at the real one, downing the contents of the shot glass. When empty, it slipped from her fingers and clattered onto the table, rolling towards Dai. "Hahaha...I don't even taste it anymore!" She laughed, trying to stop and failing. It was really starting to have an affect on her. It was getting to the point where she should really stop drinking and start ingesting water, but her determination always led her to the bowls of hell. She still managed to return every time unscathed. How she did it, even she didn't know.

Abruptly, she stood up and staggered away, running into a table, a chair, another chair, and then the wall before managing to enter the bathroom. When she left, she made sure to wash her hands. Proud of her ability to be somewhat coherent, she slid back onto her warm bar stool. What the hell? Why did she have four more shots left now all of a sudden? This fact pissed her off so she drank a few and recounted. Now there were six...? She definitely wasn't counting right. Math was never her strong suit, but this was ridiculous. "Dai...Dai, how many do I have left?" She asked innocently, swallowing a mouthful of the putrid, poisonous alcohol that her entire being now rejected.

Then Mura started ranting again and she listened in on his lesson of what a mercenary was. Wait...was she back in school or something crazy? She laughed, clearly amused by the last part of his teaching. "Not soldiers at Briggs. They take orders from me and I am not under the government; I am equal to it." She gave a devious smirk. "Plus, we make our own rules thank you very much."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: