Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Yaoi!? Finally!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yaoi!? Finally!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yaoi!? Finally!!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

The Drachman listened intently to Xanthus' words, acknowledging the man's lust for power. He nodded slightly when he was asked if the answer satisfied him, and to his tastes, it did. He reclined in his chair and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarrettes, and pulled one out for himself. One of the guards walked over and lit the cigarrette with a lighter, and Sashura attempted to offer Xanthus one. It was not often that Sashura smoked, but when he did, it usually meant that he was planning more strategies and tactics to bring about peace. Oh, and when he just feels like smoking.

"Yes, my friend, your answer does bring forth a sense of satisfaction. Do you have anymore questions?"

Sashura only wanted for his friend, Xanthus, to join him and help bring an end to this accursed war. He listened as the band of the evening began to play a traditional Xingese piece, as this part of Drachma was very... culturaly blended. He sighed lightly and looked at Xanthus, wondering if the man had anymore questions, and if he had finally won the man's trust. He sipped his vodka, and took another drag of his cigarrette shortly after, blowing a small circle of smoke into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Xanthus was pleased to see that his answer satisfied Sashura. It was not often that Xan spoke aloud about his own lust for power; in fact he could not remember having ever done so except for perhaps once or twice. At any rate, Sashura had inquired about further questions. Hmm…

Well, it appears as though your future shall be a bright one, and that it will bring about peace if you were to play your cards right. My question is this: If I joined you, what part would I have in this glorious future of yours?

Xanthus hoped that Sashura could hear the fact that the Ishvallan had said ‘you’ and not ‘Drachma’. Saying ‘Drachma’ would have been paramount to offering allegiance to the current Tzar, and that was not quite what Xan had in mind. On the contrary, he was asking what part he would play in a country ruled by Sashura himself.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Sashura sighed slightly, and thought for a moment on what position Xan would have beneath him. He sipped his vodka lightly, his eyes never leaving Xanthus. Then he noticed something, he had referred to Xanthus as Xan... a shorter name, that sounded similiar to that of the Auregese word 'Zan'. He thought about that for a few moments before he finally snapped back into reality and carefully set his glass down. He took his cigarrette pack and tucked it back in his jacket before he finally answered Xanthus' question with a serious tone and face. Thene again, was his face ever not serious, and his tone not ever carrying a bored like tone?

"I want you to become my foreign affairs consultant, and the General of my ground forces. As time goes on, hopefully my trust in you will continue to grow, and the technology in Drachma furthers untill my dream can fully be realised."

Sashura sighed and took a short drag of his cigarrette and looked at Xan. He wodered why this man had such a question to ask him, and wondered why he seemed to direct the question further towards him rather than Drachma as a whole. He simply shrugged it off and finished the last of his vodka and poured himself another glass, offering Xanthus some aswell.

"That, however, is just my vision of things. My vision for Drachma and the other nations as a whole is an entirely diffrent matter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 pm

That answer satisfied Xan. Or rather, it satisfied the side of him that desired power. Xan made a quick checklist in his mind. Goals in life: Acquire power, see peace in the world, and somehow improve the lives of the citizenry. Was Sashura offering him power? A General has great power, so yes he was. Was the Drachman offering him peace? Yes, as the Tzar he would end war with Amestris. Creta, Aerugo, and Xing wouldn’t stand a chance against Drachma if they couldn’t even take down Amestris after so many centuries of war. As for improving the lives of the citizenry. Ending war and obtaining peace was the surest way to improve everyone’s lives in Xan’s opinion.

On a different note, was there anything binding him to Amestris? The people and his friends at Briggs. Hmm…the Briggs team…

There was a way to guarantee their safety, although they would all probably hate him for it and he himself would probably be forced to fight them at some point. If so, then so be it. The surest way to protect them in the long run was to end the war between Drachma and Amestris, because then Briggs would not be in constant danger from attacks from the Tzar’s men.

Noticing that Sashura had offered him a drink, Xan smiled. He took the glass and breathed deeply.

Well Sashura, I’ve made up my mind at last. I will join you Sashura Kir. I will become your consultant on foreign affairs, and in time, the General of your ground forces. Your army will win many battles, and someday the entire world, thanks to the combined might of our tactics, strategies, and leadership skills. Let us drink to the future success of the Drachman nation, and to the health of the future Tzar and his General, shall we?

So saying, Xan raised his glass in the air in Sashura’s direction for a second, then downed the contents of the glass almost immediately.

So tell me, what exactly is your vision for the other nations?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Sashura noticed that the man had found his answer to satisfaction, and was lifted slightly by the fact that the man had finally agreed to help him. He, however, had alot of work ahead of him. There was a small group of soldiers in the area known as Fort Briggs who he had to protect during the invasion, or else matters would turn for the worst and his master's people will suffer for it. He wondered about this fact heavily, his time running out as war was soon to erupt between the two opposing forces and the real battles would begin. Sashura continued to think untill he noticed that Xan had began to speak. Upon hearing his words, Sashura was able to relax a little. With the tactician on his side, he could ot maneuver Amestris and put an end to this war. Upon his newly formed ally tking the glass, Sashura raised his glass in reply to Xanthus' first question, and drunk every last drop in his glass.

He slowly stood up from his seat, and his eyes rested gently on the man known as General Xanthus, now, and motioned for him to follow Sashura out onto the balcony. He walked outside, inhaling the fresh air which was no longer covered in smog, ash, and black smoke due to the constant effect of war between Amestris and Drachma. During this rest period, both nations would be able to look at the stars and breathe in clean air after so many years of fighting and destruction. Sashura watched as the snow fell from the heavens gently, and remembered the words he spoke to the citizens of Drachma on the day of one of his more important battles. He became very reminiscent about that time, remembering the cold, frozen snow that pounded upon his face and the news crews and citizens who believed in him and trusted him to bring this time of turmoil to a rest. That was the first time, after so many years, he was able to experience the feeling of joy... but just like all memories, emotions to must fade. He sighed lightly, turning back to his ally, and spoke of his dream.

"I want... to raise a family and experience emotions such as happiness and joy once more. I want to fall in love, and open up a restaurant called 'The Tzar's Table' and become the Head Chef with my wife or husband there. We'll make delicious Italian, Korean, Frech, Brazilian, Xingese, Auregese, Ishvallan, and Amestrian dishes, all for the sake of becoming the greatest restaurant in the land. I want to be able to call someone my 'Goldfish' and raise my family in a safe enviorment that is surrounded by turmoil and unrest. This is why i seek to bring peace, so we all can live happily in such a way. To live in a time of peace, which this land knows little of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Xanthus followed Sashura out onto the balcony and listened as the man told him his dream in a great amount of detail. Xan felt a little surprised. This man who wanted to become the Tzar and establish peace…all he wanted in the end was to be…like a normal man? Xan couldn’t hold back a small chuckle.

My friend, I must admit that I am quite surprised by this. I would not have expected such a thing from you, even after all that you have told me. That dream of yours sounds like a worthy one to me, and if it is within my power to do so, I will help you make it a reality. As for me, I myself have a dream, though it is not quite so grand. If this world ever does find its way to peace, then I will return to Amestris and Ishval to act as a representative for the Ishvallans. And when all of them are at the maximum amount of happiness, and their world seems like a paradise, I would like to travel the lands for a while and become a scholar, learning all that I can about Alchemy and Alkahestry. With that knowledge, I would perhaps open a school in my later years, devoted to teaching young alchemists and alkahestrists how to use their powers. Imagine us, the two leaders of men who brought about world peace…becoming a chef and a teacher. If days ever become so peaceful that this is possible, then my task will be complete.

After he finished speaking, the Ishvalan looked up at the night sky to admire its beauty. And while he admired the sky, he felt a cool breeze and it made him want to relax, which he promptly did. Ah, it was a perfect night for this kind of talk. Talk of dreams and peace…and dreams that would come true when the peace was established.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Sashura nodded slightly, liking this thought of peace. He didn't like the thought of alchemy being passed down through generations, as it was the cause of such turmoil, but pouring salt on a wound that is scabbing slowly will only make matters worse, and so, he kept his mouth closed and admired the night sky. Slowly, his plans were falling into place, and soo the land would know rest and joy. He looked over at Xan, and sighed slightly at the thought of the alchemy school, and turned back towards the clouded sky. The moon was rarely seen in Drachma, due to the snowy nights, but every once in a while, the moon would come out and dance with the grey clouds and their endless tears that have been frozen.

"My lord... his name is Karyu Jisatsu. He taught me to listen to the wind... and he taught me how to interpret its words. Every ngiht, i listen to the wind, and they speak of the frozen tears from the skies that ache for the suicide of the land. Do you know why? It is because, we, as humans, naturally only know how to take and not give, as we do with alchemy. We take... but we refuse to give back. Maybe one day, the land will turn aainst us, and lead the human race to its demise... then, maybe eternal peace will cover these foresaken lands in which we harbor only to destroy."

He did not turn back to Xanthus, but rather cotinued to stare at the sky. To him, the only reason the moon never shone through the clouds at night, was because it was like a Goldfish. It had a memory span of two seconds, and every two seconds, the world was a new place, with a stronger amount of chaos engulfing it. The moon was afraid to show its existence, for maybe it thought that the humans would soon look to take it too for their own greed and satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Xanthus listened to Sashura’s words as he stared at the sky, in the direction of the moon hidden in the clouds. ‘It is perhaps true that mankind as a whole is selfish, and that the seven deadly sins are seen more and more often amongst men, but surely there are some who are not as bad as the rest. Yes, there are definitely some who are more good than evil, those who represent the seven cardinal virtues.’ Xan had mused to himself about this subject often in the past. It was for the continued existence of people like that, the good guys, that Xan himself existed and fought. He could see that now, thanks to this man, this Sashura Kir.

I believe that I have heard of this Karyu Jisatsu. A great man from what I have heard in the past, and what I am hearing from you now. Hmm…Sashura, I am afraid that I must take my leave of you now. I must return to Amestris upon the summons of my Fuhrer for my squad, the Horsemen, are to meet with him personally for a mission of the utmost importance. If I were to take my guess, it probably has something to do with the rebels that are approaching Fort Briggs even as we speak. In reality, I’m going to use this as one final opportunity to say farewell to my friends and loved ones before I become a full Drachman soldier. Until when next we meet.

So saying, Xan put his hand on his ally’s shoulder for a moment, then walked back into the restaurant, then out again, heading in the General direction of his horse, whom he had named Famine, after his position in the Fuhrer’s elite forces. Mounting the horse, Xan took one last look at the restaurant, where he saw Sashura still standing on the balcony. The Ishvallan waved to the Drachman briefly before urging Famine to gallop with full speed back towards Amestris.

[Topic Exit]
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 am

Sashura nodded slightly, hearing the man's words, and bowed slightly as a way of saying goodbye. Xanthus placed his hand on Sashura's shoulder, and Sashura did the same to him. He could tell the two would become great allies in this time, and hopefully, they would bring down Amestris and the Fuhrer together. He thouht about what Xanthus said, mentioning the battle that was to happen at Fort Briggs, and he sighed slightly. If Xanthus were to be there, then who's side would he take? Sashura would find out soon, as he was second in command of the Drachman forces who marched towards that area as they spoke. He saw his new ally, Xanthus, on his horse on the ground, and the man waved slightly, and Sashura simply rose his own hand, and watched as the figure rode away into the snowy scenery.

Suddenly, a black car pulled up and a man in all black with short, blue-grey hair stepped out of the car and looked up at Sashura. Sashura simply nodded as his eyes met with the drivers, and he calmly walked through the restaurant and down the steps towards the entrance. He walked out of the restaurant, and the drivder quickly opened the back doors of the black, newly made malibu and sat down on the cushioned, leather seats and crossed his legs femininely, laying his elbow on the door, and resting his left cheek on his left hand. He stared out the window, and heard his driver close the door as he got in and took off towards Amestris. Sashura sighed and sipped a glass of wine that was waiting for him in a cup holder.

"Activating combat mode. Modulating phase. Hmph, let the Second Gig begin..."

Upon saying those words, Sashura's left eye began to glow red, slightly, the color changing altogether to a crimson color. He was preparing himself for an important battle, and it didn't help that he had to find, protect, and gather intel on that Ilona woman. This will be a rather complicated batle, that he knew...

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2