Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.)

Post by Jay Furor Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Jay grinned and kicked back in her seat, glad of the obvious peskiness she was inflicting on the two men. She noticed the cat girl climb up and pointed at her. "Hey, you were in the sewers that time... And HE'S your master? Wow, that's funny..." She smirked but this turned into a glare at the cop who shot her in the arm. It deflected off, striking automail and she walked over the the edge of the building, more annoyed than angry. "HEY! All I did was steal a corpse and head! What's so wrong with that? I mean, besides OBVIOUS reasons! SO STOP SHOOTING AT ME!" She ducked another bullet and pulled a rifle from her back, shooting the cop in his chest. "THERE! NOW IT'S MURDER, AND NOW YOU CAN SHOOT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! NOW GO AWAY!" She loved psychopathically screaming at people... So fun. She grinned and walked back to her perch, one of those weird upside down L shaped vents and sat on it, an air of accomplishment on her face.

[177]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

It was chaos, simply chaos. And there was no way of knowing who was with who, who killed those who were dead, who had initiated it, and why the police didn't have reinforcements--or, hell, send in the military, why don't they? Which, of course, would include him... It was becoming more and more clear that Tsune had to take control of this situation. Without experience though, it may prove difficult.

All he knew was that one of the strange guys up there had an obsession with launching knives at people, there was a...thing that could scale a building, another that was obsessed with a scratch on his sword, and some girl he had never seen before with a body she was quite attached to. How awkward...

He sighed and rolled his eyes, but suddenly another knife plunged toward him. He stepped quickly to the side and it clattered at his feet, dashing the black leather of his boot. Shit, that was close. He turned back to Res who seemed as if she didn't want to get involved. He tried to give her a smile, but his eyes were dead-locked with the...thing that had just jumped off the roof. What the hell. This was not going to be easy. He led her further back to an evacuated office building that had tempered glass windows as walls and went to shut the door between them.

"Stay here," He said simply, shutting the heavy door and dashing off back towards the chaos. Before he realized it, he found himself standing between the sword freak and the huge police officer that was about to become a skewer. Tsune didn't appear very impending and the large officer looked at the presumable kid in complete confusion.

"Stay back dammit. Cease fire--it's not like you're hitting them anyway," His hissed. Tsune felt like he was giving way too many orders today. When the police officer looked like he was going to refuse, Tsune shot him a death glare and backward kicked him. When the cop hit the ground some feet away, he scrambled back to the other officers who were ducked behind the line of vehicles. Damn right. He had authority here this time around and no one was going to-- Oh shit. Just as he looked up at the enemy in front of him, recognition caught his eye.

"YOU." He pointed at the sword freak in horror.

[I posted since I'm next on the list, but it's technically Dresden Levin's turn. I'll try and compensate.
Note to Jay: Don't have Tsune see her up close since that would destroy the possibility of our other thread happening.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Falon let out a loud 'mrow' of surprise and continued clinging to Endavi like there would be no tommorrow. "Nyah nyah! Strange men! Master make the leave! Nyah nyah!" She looked around warily. "What's going on, nyah~? Why are there so many strange people here, nyah? Are you at one of those strange clubs where men dance around again, nyah?" She looked innocently at him and her bell-collar jingled. She didn't really know any better.. after all almost all day she slept, curled in a ball on his bed. She didn't snore, but she purred in her sleep which was noticably just as awkward and annoying. Srambling to her feet, she surveyed around "Who must I protect master from?" She jumped, looking as if hit by a bullet when Jay spoke to her. "Oh no, nyah.. you-you're th-that oh nyah.. shush master will be highly displeased with me, nyah!" She muttered and looked panicked, hoping Endavi hadn't heard of the intruder girl mentioning intruding.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:00 am

((Bah, oops, ok, posting order is:: Jacques, Endavi, Jay, Dres, Raiu, Falon))

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 5:19 am

Almost everyone had left the roof. With a sigh, and "Tsk." voice, Jacques jumped off from the cliff. He were falling. From beneath, it looked like some freaking dumbass monkey had jumped off from the cliff, maybe with little talent. He had his eyes closed, and as he suddenly opened them, the colour were something between the yellow and white. He put his feets on the wall, and started to run, it were hard for first, but he were helping himself with the shadows. After little moment, he jumped, and free falled to the ground. There were enormous smoke cloud in the air, as he touched the ground. He werent harmed, not at all. "Well, well, what have we here?" He said, grinning evily.

His eyes turned to white, and he had enormous grin on his face. He were revealing his teeths, and eyes were covered with shadows, and hairs. Only thing you were able to see, were white, contact like eyes, and white teeths. He saw his knives. He kneel down for a second, and took those ones, what he were able to see. He saw the cops, pointing at them with shotguns, and pistols, and actually, everything they had. There were few SMGs, like Mp5, or P90. He saw the S.W.A.T letters on their chests. "Whoa, you have called S.W.A.T?" He said, laughing little. "-Nice." He turned his cold, white eyes towards this Nyah Nyah. "And you, im not sure if these guys will leave without a little battle.." He glared back to the guys infront of him.

[Sorry, for taking this long. My netconnections were fucked up.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 am

MEETING PRIDE
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Th_newenicon Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Th_newenicon Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Th_newenicon
"Falling in the black! Slippin' through the cracks!"

"HEY! All I did was steal a corpse and head! What's so wrong with that? I mean, besides OBVIOUS reasons! SO STOP SHOOTING AT ME!" The man heard that head-hunter girl yell as he calmed himself with a light bout of mental-meditation and re-sheathed his Mugen... for now. He smirked lightly when the girl shot said bastard in the chest before crying out, "THERE! NOW IT'S MURDER, AND NOW YOU CAN SHOOT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! NOW GO AWAY!"

'Is that freak looking to be shot?' He asked as his usual scowl returned in place as he coolly folded his arms and let out a few deep breaths, keeping his anger in control. He was sick of being bitched at for his 'short temper' by his 'siblings', so he was trying to keep himself calm... ish.

"Stay back dammit. Cease fire--it's not like you're hitting them anyway," He heard a familiar-yet-not-familiar white-haired man order, before he turned to the now semi-calm (more like calm before the storm-calm) and with a recognition in his eyes, shouted out rather loudly, "YOU!!"

Then recognition hit him like a storm and a like hue of red graced the mans cheeks as his dark blue eyes opened wide. He knew he knew that kid from somewhere! It was the guy he ran into this morning on his morning walk, the guy he threw his wallet at because he didn't care what happened with Greed's money.

"No way... Hey, aren't you supposed to be homeless?!" He shouted back, obviously flustered by the shock of seeing the cute bum from this morning dressed in a proud military uniform in front of him... How was he supposed to know this guy was a militant? Also, weren't militants supposed to get paid a decent wage? 'I wouldn't be surprised if he had a lousy boss'.

That was when Pride jumped down, acting all cool and kill Wrath's good mood as his blush dissipated and now he just looked annoyed. "Whoa, you have called S.W.A.T? Nice." The man had said, laughing a bit, before turning to that stalker (Who, might I mention, had managed to attach herself to Endavi in his jump down and was now standing behind him with wide eyes, muttering stuff he wasn't listening to) "And you, im not sure if these guys will leave without a little battle.." "I've already had my favourite jacket destroyed today, nitwit, I'm not fighting anymore. You get my help when you buy me a new god damned jacket." Endavi stubbornly replied as he adjusted Mugen on his hip, before boldly just sitting down in the middle of the road and yawning a bit, "And did you ever have anything of interest to tell me? Or was this all a 'lets get out of Father's house' and 'provoke thugs' session? You know how much I hate wasting my time."

_WORD COUNT_483
_TAGGED_Jaques, Raiu, Jay, Falon
_COMMENTS_Tehe, blushing 'Davi = kawaii. Also, 'Davi is his nickname, so you can call him that, Jacques.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat May 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Jay yawned boredly now and decided to put on her face mask, a blue gypsyish cloth over her mouth and nose. She let her hair down as well. She didn't feel like being caught today. But now, seeing the S.W.A.T. team, her interest shot up and shee jumped off of her perch, pulling a parachute cord and paragliding to the bottom. She grinned under her mask and drew a long jagged sword, glancing at Jacques and Endavi. "I hope you two don't mind but, whoever you kill, I'm getting paid for. Man, I love killers... They help me so much." She dashed out and sliced a SWAT Team member's throat, hacking off the head afterwards. She deflected bullets with her automail arm with quickly became visible as cloth was shredded away by gunfire. Battle and slaughter were her specialty and this battle with the law seemed extra fun to her!

[150; xD Jay is totally psycho now...She gets very sadisticness when she sees a ton of bounties and if everyone else dies, she'll be rich! lol]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

"I AM NOT HOMELESS!" Tsune shouted back, crossing his arms in defiance. Then he said a bit softer: "I just didn't have a place to sleep last night..." Tsune sighed and then saw the other strange guy jump off the roof. He stared...and felt very left out. Why couldn't he jump off roofs and survive?! He finally blinked when he began to catch bits of their conversation, well, enough to understand what they were saying to each other. "Who is 'father?'" Tsune asked, his anger seeming to have been covered over with curiosity. The cops and the S.W.A.T. team nearby behind their cars all looked at each other in question. "And why the hell are you with these people, Endavi?" He frowned, looking at the scattered bodies with a shiver. They were...so... dead. And they weren't moving...or breathing, but they were leaking blood all over the place. Tsune had never seen a dead body... "I can't believe you wouldn't try to stop them?"

Ah, what the hell. Tsune had no idea what he was talking about, and seriously he hardly knew the guy. But still...he felt like they were friends or something along those lines. Maybe he was just naive and way too used to knowing everyone around him that now he just began assuming he still did. What lies. He turned to the one beside Endavi, and glared at him. "If you kill anyone else or try, I'm going to have to stop you, but if you leave now I'm sure you both can get away." He said this in a low voice that dripped with the darkness that shown through his steel blue eyes.

"Shit!" He heard the gunfire and turned. Great some psycho path chick was now ruining everything. He turned towards them. "OI I SAID CEASE FIRE DAMMIT!" He rubbed his hands together and quickly a thin stream of lightning poured forth from the fingertip of his Automail and shot between the mercenary girl and the S.W.A.T. team nearby. It left a huge black burn in the pavement that steamed profusely. A loud rumble followed, but since he hadn't used much friction, the lightning was very weak compared to what he really could do. "I swear. No one move." He glared at the girl and the police, sparks spiraling around his arm and making cracking noises. "Now go." He demanded at Endavi, thinking all the while that he was actually protecting him...

[I'm posting... it may be against the rules a bit if we assume Res stayed in the office, but it seems we don't have much of a choice? ^-^; By the way it's getting harder for Tsune not to encounter Jay. If he does, she'll have to recognize him in the other rp @~@... <3 Endavi]

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Fri May 07, 2010 9:54 am

[[Falon hasn't posted, so you can go Jacques, if you don't post by the time I get home tomorrow I'm overtaking you =^=]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 am

MEETING PRIDE
Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Th_newenicon Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Th_newenicon Pride meets Wrath.. (Closed.) - Page 2 Th_newenicon
"Falling in the black! Slippin' through the cracks!"

"I AM NOT HOMELESS!" He heard the boy shout as he chuckled in his spot. 'Took you a while, pretty boy...' He thought with a smirk as he waited for him to continue, "I just didn't have a place to sleep last night..." 'Ah... an excuse? Hehe, cute.'

"Who is 'Father'?" He heard asked after that, though there was a pause as that monkey made an entrance (idiot), before smiling a slightly warm smile at the boy and relaxing in his position, "Take a guess, pretty boy, it's my 'father'. More accurately, it's the monkey's and my own father, unfortunately I'm related to the fight-freak..." His glare then turned on his brother with a murder's intent as he seemed to glower in... being pissed off(?) "Who still owes me a brand new jacket... Jerk."

"And why the hell are you with these people, Endavi?" He heard the boy ask as he blinked (his anger deflated) and turned to the kid with a risen eyebrow and that smirk he'd been playing at all morning with the kid, before sunrise, anyway, "Easy, I was meeting this monkey to talk when he went all knife-happy on me, unfortunately, I'm related to a bunch of idiots" It didn't take a genius to notice he had a dead-pan look on his face at the last statement.

The crazy chick yelled out something he could care less about as the boy continued, "I can't believe you wouldn't try to stop them?" "Che," Endavi said with a wide smirk on his features, "I tried and failed, the monkey is a lunatic and those bastards damaged my blade five times, not to mention ruined by 1000 cenz coat." The glare was back on Pride, "And that really pissed me off because I bought it back in Aurego five years ago, meaning I CAN'T GET ANOTHER ONE!!"

Wasn't Greed supposed to be the materialistic one?

"If you kill anyone else or try, I'm going to have to stop you, but if you leave now I'm sure you both can get away." He saw the boy warn at Pride before turning to Endavi himself, making the taller blush a bit. 'This kid's... trying to help me...? Even after...?' "Shit!" "What?" Enavi growled in returned as the gunshots began again, making him growl and grip at his blade (he stood up during his confused thought train), but calmed when Tsune ordered them to stop.

That's when it happened and his eyes went wide; Tsune preformed alchemy.

'The... The kid's an alchemist?!' He yelled in his mind with wide eyes as he instinctively placed his hand over his left eye, where the symbol lay beneath the eyeshadow. He couldn't believe it! He was attracted to, not only a military guy, but AN ALCHEMIST! He was a homunculus, an enemy of the alchemists and here he was attracted to one!

...And fuck that attraction wasn't stopping either!

"Now go." Tsune warned at Endavi as the homunculus screwed his eyes shut. "Not before you see what you're getting yourself into, kid." He replied as he liked his hand and quickly wiped away the eyeshadow over his mark, before winking at the boy in order to show it obviously. The man then sighed and wiped off the rest of his eye make-up before picking up one of the discarded knives and embedding it into his 'brother's' shoulder without remorse. He didn't miss the gasp from a few of the policemen/etc.

"You heard him, jackass, we're out of here." He growled before adjusting his blade and turning back to the boy with a light wave, "The offer's still up if you ever need assistance, beansprout."

Then, for the first time in his homunculus life... Endavi listened to someone other than himself and fled the scene, not caring much about anything but one thought that plagued his mind.

'Who is that boy...? Really?'

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

_WORD COUNT_651
_TAGGED_Tsune, Jacques, Jay
_COMMENTS_Jacques you didn't post so I'm posting now =^=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Tsune stood staring as if in a trance, watching Endavi's retreating figure disappear from his sight yet again...but this time it was along with the clearly visible oroboros tattoo. So...Endavi wasn't human... That was why he had felt the guy was so strange. But despite that, Endavi had still listened to him and fled? He couldn't get a handle on that guy. Tsune ran a hand through his long silver hair and heaved a really loud sigh of annoyance. He turned to glare at the gaping police officers and S.W.A.T that hadn't moved even slightly since he had ordered them to cease fire the second time. "What are you doing?!" Tsune yelled at them, his blue eyes flickering like flames that were about to burn down an entire forest. "Do your damn job and clean up this mess!" Tsune turned and slammed his metal fist into the nearest wall, which happened to be that of the building that looked like it was about to collapse. It creaked uneasily and swayed, a large fist-print now embedded in its unsightly structure. UGH! Tsune almost wished it had fallen; it would have looked cooler than the few chunks that did crumble to the ground. He turned towards where Endavi had left and yelled up at the sky as if to give himself clearance. "AND I'M NOT A BEANSPROUT DAMMIT!"

[Woahhhh so much shit just went down!!!]

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Sun May 09, 2010 2:14 am

[[Lol @ Tsune's "AND I'M NOT A BEANSPROUT DAMMIT!!" haha! Sorry, I just had to say that XD]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Jay sighed as she watched two other people leave the scene. "Well, I guess, I'll go too then... In a minute." She smirked and immediately tackled one of the SWAT team members, expertly slicing his throat. She used her automail to reflect every bullet aimed at her, ultimately making them afraid to use their guns. In several minutes, she had decapitated around 10 SWAT team members and collected the heads in a bag. Using her grappling hook again, she hauled herself up to her perch, grabbed the other head and the decapitated corpse, waved to the annoying guy, and ran off. "Later loser! If I see you sometime after I strike it rich, I'll give you cash to buy your pal that coat!" She grinned and began her journey away from the cops. She had 11 bounties not to mention the photos of the gangsters. She should make at LEAST 500 cenz off of this! Jay would finally have enough money to do more repairs on the house, maybe even upgrade her equipment, buy a few guns, and if she ever managed to get over her technophobia, she could probably buy a used dirtbike!

[194; EXIT TOPIC]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 3:02 pm

[Meh, im fucking sorry. My computer messed my connections and i couldnt post. Now im back, and active. Sorrryyyyhh...]

Jacques raised his head. He had been on his own world for a while. He were annoyed, and would want to kill few cops, but somewhat, he felt like he should just leave now. "Well.. I think we meet soon again." He said, as the shadows spread all around the area. Suddenly, Jacques were one of that giant shadow. The buildings were black, ground were black as hell, and Jacques, werent there anymore. Suddenly, some eyes, that didnt have colour on them, appeared all around the area. These were useless for Jacques, but it were still pretty creepy.

As the eyes opened, red irises were shown, the shadows started to disappear. Last thing that were seen, were black ground, and a huge grin. Pof. Shadows were gone. Jacques had left the area, silently. Only thing, that he left behind, were few, bloody footsteps on the ground, and huge body hill. There were something strange also.

A message, written by blood.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You are dead;
And this is true."

Cold, cool left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2