Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-)

Go down

A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) Empty A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm

"Hm..I tasted water with my kick than this."She said, narrowing her eyes at the waiter. He flushed and immediately removed the vodka from her table, saying that he would find something more suitable...
She wore a black bolero jacket, underneath with a black dress that could have been an evening dress but if one looked closely, it looked more casual. The woman had really long legs, with a slit on her dress to accument this feature, and large breasts. Her long waist length white hair was moved to the left side of her and her red eyes stood out against the limited palette.
"Here you are madam.."Anastasiya took a look at the vodka, the waiter putting it in a shot glass and promptly drank it. She gave a smile and threw the vodka at the waiter.
"You know what..I'll just go somewhere else that has better drinks than here."She said with a morbid cheerfulness and with that, walked out of the bar and into the snowy landscape of Moscow..

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-) Empty Re: A drink. (CLOSED-FLASHBACK-)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 pm

A small silhouette could be seen moving in the darkness of the night, which would usually be brightly illuminated with the lamp poles that were in abundance, placed by the road which he took today. But no - today of all days he would have the luck to walk down the street where the majority of lights were off. Energy saving... or so they said.
Loki was wearing his winter coat and a hat native only to Drachma - "shapka-ushanka". It was a high fur hat with two "ears" made out of fur as well - they were used to cover a man's ears and cheeks, so that they would feel no cold, but Drachma's winters were far more than a "shapka" could handle.

So now the young alchemist walked down a street without light, his vision was hindered not only by the darkness, but by the cold strong wind and his own hat. He couldn't see the fine young woman that came out of a nearby building and accidentally bumped into her, while going at almost his highest speed.

"Hiiiyaah!" - a loud shriek pierced the street and echoed off the walls. But it wasn't the woman's cry - but the man's. The woman was taller than him, so he fell backwards the instant he hit her. He tried to stand up and began abruptly excusing himself. - "Oh, I'm so sorry! I just couldn't see! It wasn't on purpose!"

Loki didn't know who he bumped into, and right now his imagination drew a group of thugs - and he hit one of them! He was so dead - SO DEAD! His panic grew as he tried to find the one he hit and help them get up, he couldn't see that well and tried to grab the one he hit by their hand and help them get up. All this while he was trying to get up as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oh my..Are you alright?"She asked though slightly surprised that someone bumped into her like that. Anastasiya stood up slowly and offered the fallen person her finely manicured hand with a smile.
The person as far as she could see was abit overdressed or she was dressing too little. Either way, she was used to the cold of Drachma and did not need to dress for the weather. Though Amestris weather seems a tad bit nicer...
"you must be careful, theres a lot of people here you know..Not the safest place to bump into people like that."She said with a warm tone. Her mood was still sour however as she had tasted the worse vodka ever. Where to go next..Maybe she could take this person as her drinking buddy...But to think about it clearly, she always liked drinking alone, even in public areas or parties. She never drinked with anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm

When Loki heard a woman's voice he somehow calmed down a bit, only to realize he grabbed the woman's ankles, instead of hands, and tried to help her stand up this way. Of course he wasn't using enough force to make the woman fall, but the very situation.... it wasn't much to Loki's dislike, but still - they were out on the street. The young alchemist thanked the Heavens that it was dark, and other people wouldn't be able to see what happened clearly. His brain worked with amazing speed, and a solution came straight up.
Loki released his grip and took the woman's or the girl's hand.

"Oh, thank you so much! You are so kind and helping - while I was simply a nuisance. Can I maybe, somehow, perhaps make amends?" - Loki understood that the phrase "treat you to dinner" was too much. This was the best way to say it. And all in all - it was a good way to make the woman think of a way to gain something out of the situation, rather than focusing her attention on the though of him grabbing her ankles in such a manner, even though it was an accident.

Loki now stood up and looked at the woman, after fixing his hat so that he could see her. She was beautiful, tall and had a very good body. She also wore some rather light clothes, that only made her look even better. He could see that she was a Drachman - just like him. Although he was less used to cold that all the others he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

"How about you buy me a drink? You know a good place with good vodka? I can't seem to find any..." She simply said with her naturally seductive voice. Anastasiya inspected the man with sharp eyes, the blood red standing out against the white. He was cute but then her taste in men was one with deep pockets of money. And they wear black suits. But then, all men are animals to Anastasiya's eyes.
"Are you going to pay though? I have very expensive tastes just to forewarn you." Anastasiya said with a smile that was oozing "please say yes". Usually that hooked men to her along with her low seductive voice. Would this man be hooked to her bait or swim away?
Though either way is fine, it's not like shes going to poison his drink and run off with his money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:50 pm

"Oh, but of course. It will be my pleasure to treat you to something. And don't worry - I have it all covered, desu ne?" - Loki smiled and thanked his lucky star that he still had half the pay from his last job. The Drachman government would pay with a lot of money for a well done job.... and not only the government. Anyway - right now he had some cash on him and planned to go to the bar where he usually hanged out. Usually meant for the last 3 times, since he never stayed at one place for long. But perhaps it was time for a change of scenery. Loki smiled at the woman again and spoke:

"I know of this bar nearby - it was opened a few weeks ago, and I heard a lot of good things about it. I'll lead the way, desu ne?" - the young man smiled again and set off to his destination. Right now he was feeling a lot better - there wasn't a problem and his little trick worked - now all that was left is to actually treat the woman and then get on with his business. But then Loki thought of the situation - he became rather intrigued by the woman's "expensive tastes" and perhaps he would be able to have some fun at the bar.
Not a thought of some kind of advance towards the woman crossed Loki's mind. He needed no such thing - for all in this life was fleeting and short-lived... romance included.
Loki's thoughts wandered away to the subject named "true love". Perhaps someone delusional enough thought of this concept, but Loki never agreed with it. Then Loki got surprised at himself - why was he even thinking about these things? Perhaps there was something about this woman... even if she wasn't exactly his type. They looked a little weird together - he was heavily clothed and smaller in height and she wore light clothes and was taller than him.
The alchemist turned his head to the side and glanced at the woman, then asked her:

"Might I know your name? Mine is Loki. Nice to meet you, by the way, desu ne?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm

"Alright, that sounds good. Lead the way~" She said with a flirty wink and started to walked beside him. Anastasiya hadmany connections with many rich men, most of them would have owned large exports of the finest drinks but she would of liked to find drinks of her own style.
With a giggle, she wrapped her arm around the man's arm, giving him a seductive side glance. What an odd they must be seeing as he is quite short and she towered over him like a giantess. She swinged her hips this way and that, making her dress twirl around her and her legs showing off spontaneously in the old weather, earning her the stares of lust of envy of those around her.
Then he asked for her name, not before introducing himself as Loki. What a strange name..
"My name is Anastasiya Ilona Romanov. Just call me Ana seeing as my name is so long." She said with a charming smile...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Loki jumped a little bit as the woman grabbed his hand.... on the inside. On the outside he was calm and cool, and he smiled back at her, when she gave him his charming smile. This... could actually be very interesting... to visit the bar with this lady. But then suddenly...
... he felt killing intent from behind him. He slowly turned his head to see a a pair of guys, near the edge of the road. Their eyes told him that he was going to die. Loki wished it was still that dark alley, from which they came, and few would see this... it also seemed that his new aquaintence was doing her best, or perhaps did this unintentionally, to look very alluring - one would even say irresistible. And while she earned stares of lust - he earned the stares of rage. Oh it was fun is some way, and Loki enjoyed this sensation, and enjoyed the reactions of others. But this could be dangerous.
Loki was starting to have fun, and this would mean he would get a little tricky. His pose and way of walking changed - it became more confident and proud. On his face a look of superiority lasted. Oh this would sooo make some people choke of evny! Loki almost started laughing, but held it in.
He turned his face towards Anna, his facial expression had no hint of pride or anything, he simply smiled a little bit:

"A wonderful name lady Anna, and seeing that you gave me your full name - I must do so as well, desu ne? I am Loki Dragunoff, but of course you should just call me Loki." - he gave her the cutest of his smiles and continued. - "Ah, the bar is just around that corner!" - the lad could already see how the pair would draw attention when they would enter inside. This was jolly good fun!
And right after they made a turn they would see a sign "The Black Cat Bar". A big black feline was lying on top of the sign and to Loki's surprise did not have a snowy back, but perhaps it was the wind's fault.

As they stepped inside, they felt the atmosphere of the bar. It was actually not a big bar and was more of a place to rest than a place of party. Loki's face turned sour for a second:

"Oh... well, not what I expected..." - the usual cheerfulness returned to his voice. - "Well anyway, since we're here - we could as well enjoy the drinks and relax, desu ne?" - Loki looked the bar over. It would seem that only a handful of people were inside right now, and not all of them would notice as Loki and Anna came in. The lighting was a bit dim and the there were few lights, which glowed with a red color and the alchemist had to admit - it actually wasn't that bad in here. And Loki could see from here that there was quite a selection of drinks at the bar.... he only hoped he had enough money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:39 am

"Hmmm.." Anastasiya looked around the place cautiously, eyeing it with an expression face. At least he is buying.
She walked towards the bartender and started looking at the array of drinks on display behind him. Anastasiya looked from one drink from another, ignoring the stares of lust that was aimed at her. Finally reaching a desicion, she pointed at one certain vodka bottle with her perfectly manicured finger.
"Would you give me that one?" She asked in her usual gentle tone. The bartender wasted no time and almost instantly poured the clear liquid into a small shot glass.
Anastasiya slowly picked up the glass, inspecting and finally drank it in a gulp. The bartender waited for her reaction as her expression instantly turned back to it's expressionless state until...
"Can you give me a refill?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:44 am

Loki followed the woman as she came up to the bartender and sat down on a stool nearby. He looked over the cabinets full of different drinks and made an order as well:

"I'd like a glass of scotch whiskey." - he pointed at one of the bottles and the bartender poured the liquid from the bottle into a glass, which he took from below the counter. Loki looked at the glass which now stood before him, then took the glass and gulped down the drink in a second, and did not utter a word for the whole time.

Some people said he "could handle his drink well", but the truth was that he simply wouldn't show it if he was getting drunk or if he had trouble drinking it that way. But, oh boy, it was dangerous for him to get drunk... and he didn't want this bar to get destroyed - so getting drunk was out of the question. He would have to decline even if Anna would try and make him drink, but only time would tell if she would, since Loki didn't know if Anna was the sort of person who wouldn't have fun without being drunk and getting someone else to get drunk as well. Although he didn't think she was that kind of a person, given her sophisticated looks and manners. Especially considering how she looked while she drank her vodka, then again - maybe Loki was just seeing things, since he could just see her profile.
Loki turned his face to Anna again and started to look at her, it was the kind of look that people would call a "stare".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 am

Anastasiya refilled her shot glass and took the second sip abit more slowly, enjoying the taste of the drink in her tounge.
She never ever got drunk, even in the most outrageous parties or events, she always made sure that she was sober. Or no one suspicious put anything in her drink. Let's sa Anastasiya is just very cautious about what she drinks.
Notcing that her drinking partner was abit quiet, she turned to his direction to see him staring at her. Not that she didn't like it, she was really used to it as she had to put up with it all her life.
"Is there something wrong Loki? Or is it that I'm so beautiful, you can't take your eyes off me?" Anastasiya said jokingly, her eyes glowing in a more stronger red due to the dim lighting of the area. It gave her a more predatorial look that extremely constrated to her tone. Like a lion luring in a lamb...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 am

"Hmm, I don't know. You can say I'm interested in you..." - Loki gave the woman a smile. - "I really want to know more about you, cuz you know, there's just something about you - something that gives me this weird feeling." - Loki spoke quietly, moving his lips ever so slightly, but Anastasiya could hear every word very clearly... unlike all others at the bar, who would not be able to hear even a sound coming from Loki's lips. And even the bartender wouldn't hear it, while he was standing just beside them, giving someone else of the patrons their order.
Loki said it in a manner where one could give two or three meanings to his speech, and now he was interested if Anna would see the correct meaning. There was actually something about this person, this woman that made Loki feel very strangely. Usually he could read people very easily, due to him studying people's behaviour for a few years now, but now he could hardly understand the woman's "heart". She showed nothing out of the ordinary in her behaviour... but there was still something. Something Loki couldn't grasp.

He smiled to the woman, looking at her somewhat predatory features. It was due to lighting of the place, but maybe not only because of that. Either way - he didn't know if he liked Anastasiya Ilona Romanov or not. Well, he understood she was surely not a dull person, and perhaps she was fun to hang out with in the future... for some time.

"Maybe you could lift this mystical veil and show me something interesting, desu ne?" - once again, his words could be interpreted in many ways, but the real meaning was only one. Once again, his words were for her alone. A playful spark shone in his eyes, now very clearly showing his interest and mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 am

Anastasiya gave a small laugh, slightly leaning back from her stool. Feeling the heat, she took off her bolero jacket to reveal her long arms, her dress way too low cut that showed off her near bared breasts and her naked back. She would have been a marvel to behold except she had various scars on her back and arms, one far worse than the other. Most notiable was a scrape like scar that was just on the back of her right shoulder. It was the most disgusting looking scar as there was hardly any flesh on it, as if someone literally ripped it off that spot.
Any woman would have been ashamed to even flick out such scars in public but Anastasiya did not care if anyone saw as she thought of them as a timeline of her hard and dangerous life.
"You don't want to know me outside this facade. I'm not the nice person that is talking to you. Nor you want feelingss for me...Unless you want a dagger on your back." She said in a low monotone, her gentle words and tone replaced with an ice coldness. Her eyes stared intensely at Loki, the red growing stronger and stronger until it would of felt like that she was going to kill him any minute....
But in an instant, it vanished, her smile and gentle nature returning. Anastasiya poured herself the thrid glass of Vodka but did not drink it immediately. Instead, she placed her finger on the rim of the glass.
"I was joking, I just don't keep my men for awhile that's all." "She said in a light hearted tone though the ice cold aura hasn't competely worn off. Was it real or was it an illusion one might think...

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:11 am

Loki looked at Anastasiya as she removed her jacket, which revealed all kinds of things for Loki. No matter how indifferent to women Loki actually was, he felt something while looking at the woman. She was truly beautiful, but.... Loki's eyes moved away from her front to her back. The young alchemist held his breath as he saw what features Anna's back had. It was quite horrible, and the sight made him gulp a little. He didn't know if it was to hold back a primal reflex when someone sees something disgusting, or he simply chocked down whatever comment he would have for this.
Perhaps some people would try not to mind this, but Loki didn't like this one bit and had trouble not minding such things. He wanted to see the world in all yellow and blue, where no spots of black or red would be seen. He hated being sad - and right now he was sad. He hated this feeling so much...

As Anna started to speak, he looked at her, watching as an aura of imminent death was approaching. Not that Loki wasn't used to these kind of things, but it was never a pleasant experience for him. Then she changed, telling him she was joking. Either she was that good at acting, or she really was what Loki thought she could be... he knew she wasn't that simple.
He looked at the counter again, while speaking.

"Well... I guess I needed to be more considerate. It's a harsh life, desu ne?" - Loki's mood was ruined, and wouldn't come around in a few hours for sure. What horrible event would cause this? Perhaps a person? A beast? Experiments? Loki could not say, and he instinctively touched the left corner of his lips, where his own scar was, covered by make-up, which hid the stitches. Then he quickly withdrew his fingers, still looking at the counter. He hoped that Anastasiya didn't see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

"Harsh yes but.." Anastasiya paused, taking the rim of her glass to her lips, thinking for awhile. It has been so long since she thought of her past life; it felt so far away and distant to her but the memories were vivid and clear as if they were recent.
Her unheard screams, no one heding her words, the men, suffocation...All of it came back to her slowly yet painfully. She wanted to drown herself in drink but it would only make it worse. Instead she took her last swing of vodka before nearly smashing the glass onto the counter.
"Coffee please." She ordered. Then Anastasiya realised that she left her drinking buddy hanging and turned back to his direction, smiling.
"Sorry I forgot about you for a minute there, sorry~" She said with a sweet cutsey voice. Her coffee was placed infront of her, the strong, bitter aroma shifting into the atomsphere.
She took the tiny cup in her hands, taking in it's scent before drinking in small, delicate sips..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Loki finished his drink in one gulp yet again, feeling somewhat down. His mood was ruined.. not because he remembered some past events or because he was reminded of some misfortune he had. He simply could not believe that someone could harm such a lovely lady as Anna. He could bet that even when she was young she was pretty as well.
Loki heard as his companion smashed the counter with the glass she was holding, for a second he thought there would appear a crack in the glass, but it didn't happen. Then she ordered coffee and apologized for "leaving him hanging". This made Loki smile a bit, even though the smile was forced.

"Nothing to worry about. I hope the drinks were to your linking, desu ne?" - Loki smiled once again. Soon... soon it was time to travel to Amestris, he had no reason to stay here and visiting an another country would help him clear his mind. Perhaps there was the place where Loki could escape all the burdens and duties he had. It was almost three years since he left his home and his lone mother to travel the country of Drachma. Her house was on the other side of the city.... but no - she was in the past. And Loki had no desire to visit her, taking all things into account.

"Have you ever been to Amestris, Anna? I would like to travel there someday... can you tell me something about it? If you ever happened to visit it, of course." - Loki hoped that Anastasiya did visit Amestris and even if not - had heard something interesting about it. Lost in his thoughts, he even forgot to add the "desu ne?" part of his speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

"They were thank you." She said with a smile, though it seemed abit tired now. Anastasiya wasn't physically tired, she was just emotionaly tired from rememberin things she did not want to remember. Sleeping it off would probably give her nightmares instead of release.
Then she heard him asking if she ever been to Amestris before. Anastasiya turned to him slightly, taking a longer sip of coffee.
"No I haven-" Before she could finish "No I haven't", Anastasiya's phone rang from her jacket pocket. She let out a sigh of frustration after she picked up her phone. The caller id was one of her commanding officers....
"Yes?" Anastasiya said, her gentle tne now completely gone and replaced with the ice coldness that was displayed earlier.
She gave a few nods, a couple of more "yes" here and there, then...
"Do I have to go? Why can't you send someone else? You know war over there is....Oh fine whatever, I want a raise." Then hehung up abruptedly, stuffing the cellphone back into her pocket...
"Speak of the devil, I have to go to Amestris.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 pm

"I see. So it's work, I guess, desu ne?" - Loki smiled to Anastasiya and continued. -"I was going to travel there in a few days actually. I want to see the other countries, see what they're like. I wanna know if the people there are different like they tell us here."
Loki didn't know what made him say this, because he wasn't planning to actually tell anyone about his departure. It was to be secret, but then again... maybe it would be more fun if people knew exactly where he went to. Then the young alchemist fixed his suit and put on his travel coat. Then he ordered an another glass of scotch whiskey. When the bartender served him his drink he grabbed the glass and drank it in his usual way. He smiled once again, this time he was quite sincere with his feelings... just this time.

"Then I guess we shall meet again someday, maybe in Amestris... maybe back here. It's important to take care of yourself anyway, desu ne?" - Loki winked at Anna, put the money on the counter, even adding some tip money without looking, then turned around and walked away, putting his hat on and making his way out the "Black Cat Bar".

He had a long journey ahead of him, one full of exciting and sad things. Sun and snow, friend and foe. But someday... maybe someday he would return home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 pm

"Likewse" Anastasiya simpled said. As he left, she too grabbed her jacket, finally covering her scars. Sent to Amestris to spy within its government and relay information. Usual work. She simply sighed and started to walk out of the bar with phone in hand.
By the time was reached outside, her phone was ringing untilt picked up with a "hello?"
"Darling? I need to go to Amestris, seems like I need transportation there..Can you do that for me?" She asked in her gentle voice yet with the usual seductiveness. He said he would do what she asked of him and send a car to her with him personally escorting her.
Anastasiya hung up with no more words. A former lover that she hasn't poisoned. He is very usefull until a time comes that he isn't....Who knows, she'll probably find more usefull lovers in Amestris....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down