Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade )

Go down

Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) Empty Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade )

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Anthony decided that he would take a risk tonight , he was actually going into public eye for once he also wanted to see how well the Military actually works. It was around 10'o clock at night. The moon was a waxing thumb nail moon tonight yet it was a clear sky. A cool wind blew throughout the streets. Anthony walked them as they layed almost abandoned. He began to think "Damn where is everyone? He asked him self in thought. He then remebered there was some major football game on tonight everyone must be watching it or something like that. He sighed and leaned against a wall for a moment. He stood at his 6.1 feet tall with his long sliver hair flwoing down into his face. He was wearing his leather outfit with a blood red overcoat which concealed a great many things in it and in its pockets. Including a Picture of his dead sister , two Desert Eagles some fake ID's with his many aliases on it , extra ammo clips Finally the current wanted poster of himself. He had pockets for each thing and he memorized where each was. His Desert eagles were more or less not in a pocket but just inside the hidden part. Which each bullet has transmutation circle carved in on them , along with his gloves. He began to walk the cool Central streets when he heard lots of yelling and Cheering. He started to walk towards the noise it was a bar. He decided it was nighttime , Central city and game night there had to be some soilders in there on or off duty it was the perfect place to obsevre there skills. He opened the door and walked in bu no one payed any attention to him. He walked up to the bar. The bartender asked him " what would you like? Anthony replied " Ill take a water... " He said coldly. The barteneder nodded and then brought him the water glass.

Back to top Go down

Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) Empty Re: Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade )

Post by Spade Aeries Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 am

Spade cackled evilly to himself. Girl's hated football...well, mostly. He just so happened to not give a shit about it, therefore... while all the idiot sports-infested idiots were indulging in their loud cheers and boos, Spade was hitting on all the chicks they left behind. He currently had three who were all over him and another four eying him up. Life was great on football night, although obnoxiously loud. He couldn't use his seductive voice or catchy lines with this noise. 'Cause like if he were to say: "YOUR EYES ARE LIKE THE STARS IN WHICH I WISH UPON EVERY NIGHT AND ONLY NOW HAVE BEEN ABLE TO REACH THEM!!!!" Then it would kill the mood...completely.

The playboy sighed and finished off his mug of beer, ordering another simultaneously. He was good at that. All it involved was the wink of an eye at the hot bartender who he'd slept with twice. She knew what he liked. He also knew what she liked. Pushing his prized sunglasses further up his head, Spade tucked stray pieces of angled wavy brown hair behind his ears. The redhead, Marine, was staring him down with her captivating blue eyes. Spade leaned in closer with drunk breath. "So what are you do--" The table fell over, taking Spade's empty beer mug with it. Thank god it was empty or someone would die tonight.

Spade caught the girl's wrist before she went toppling over with the table. A man's bloody face was smashed in where he lay on top of Spade's cowboy boots. The brigadier general kicked him off with a sigh. He looked for the culprit. It was an ugly man covered with some stupid football logo. Spade rolled his jade eyes. How idiotic. There were better things to start fights over like...girls.
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade ) Empty Re: Hiding In plain site ( Tag: Spade )

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 am

Anthony took a sip of his glass. Water but it would do , he then sighed and raised his leather covered hand signaling the bartender over towards to him. The barteneder noticed him. He walked over " Yes sir , would you like a refill? " Anthony lowered his hand " No thank you , Can you get me a strawberry Sunday? " Anthony wanted one , it was a good drink/food one of his favorites plus if this didnt get him noticed then the only thing that would get him noticed would be getting up on the table and shooting up in the airThe bartender looked at him like he had 3 heads " Sir , I dont know what your trying to do but I run a bar not a Ice Cream parlor. " Anthony sighed and pulled out 15 dollars from his pocket and handed it to the barteneder. He sighed , took the money and walked away to make the sunday. He thought to himself god people were so easily corrupted its a wonder how the world has not destroyed itself yet people were greedy things that only knew how to take and serve them self with some exceptions of course , theres always a good seed in a patch of bad ones. He looked around the bar and couldnt see anyone who fit the bill of the good seed , he saw drunks , angry gamblers , people shouting at a television which obviously the football players couldnt hear them but they insisted anyway and a womanizer off in the crowd. The bartender brought him his Sunday " Here you go little boy do you want a coloring book with that? " He asked in a mocking tone. Anthony shot him a glare that said Fuck off The bartender walked away. Anthony took one bite when suddenly down by the womanizer he saw earier a fight broke out he sighed and watched over in that general direction while eating his Sunaday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:54 am

In his appraisal of the idiot bar-fight-starter Spade noted the strange silver-haired dude with an empty water. The silver hair reminded him of Tsune, but this guy was...about a foot taller. Tsune would punch the playboy for that one. Spade waltzed over to the bar where the intriguing man sat, laughing to himself. "Congrats you managed to bribe someone for only fifteen bucks. And for...that." Spade blinked. This was a bar. A bar!! "Why are you even here?" He murmured to himself, taking a large gulp of the beer that magically appeared in his hand. It had to be courtesy of Marine.

He finished it in no time and stared absentmindedly at the television screen in front of his face. He was not entertained in the slightest. And the girls..well, they just weren't doing it for him tonight. Maybe he needed a break...
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Anthony smirked at the comment , He bribed someone for Ice cream , well it was true he wasnt going to deny it. He turned around to the man taking a bit of his sunday " Hey what can I say , Its good , gets both thirst and Hunger done with , and Alchohol clouds on es judgement so I tend not to drink to much. " He said with his arms raised slightly halfway up. His smirk still on his face for a moment. He then goes back to his normal face and puts his arms down.He then regconized the man oh yes this was the man who , was racking up all the women a moment ago " So did your lady friends get jealous of eachother and ditch you or did you just choose to simply grow tired of the fight down there? " Anthony asked with some slight amusement in his voice. He glared at the Television screen for a moment and saw people screaming at anc cheering and some guy snach some all thing , Anthony wasnt sure he never really liked sports that much he knew even if someone got pro almost all of your fans are cheating housewifes or Drunk men it was worthless to have fame for stealing a ball it was just like having money because you found it. He also found how much the fans submerged themself in it , how much they got into it stupid , one would bet and win the other would bet and lose , pay the money then go to the bar to drink his guilt away while he figured how to explain to his wife that he lost the money but at the same time while he is thinking about how to explain that and getting more and more depressed with Achohol being a depresant his wife which he was thinking of was paying no mind to him as she was having relations with the man who just won the bet and she was only doing that because her husband couldnt support them because he was always gambling their money away on sports which he would lose and continue the cycle because he had to much pride to admit he had a problem and which was then pulling him down too it was a vicious cycle of the constantly drunk sports fan whos life ends in a pool of his own blood in a forest as he couldnt pay back his debts then the cycle continues and decides to drag another down with it , he didnt mind those who watch sports at home occasionally they were fine but these people , were well excentric which is a reason why he doesnt understand how people do this over and over understanding the consequences. He sighed then looked at the man and began to wonder why he was paying any attention to0 Anthony , mabey he was Military , this was sure to be fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 pm

[-dies- haha!! That was the BEST runon sentence EVER.]

Spade was nonchalantly sipping at his beer while the television sucked out his bored soul. At the sound of words, his eyes were pulled by the flashing green void of football and drawn back into reality. Jade eyes focused on the top of silver hair and Spade suddenly remembered he was initiated the conversation. Oh right... He smirked at himself for his negligence. "Oh sorry I was distracted..." Spade yawned, fanning his mouth. "Actually, dairy dehydrates you, but whatever. I won't say I enjoy ice cream myself." Especially when sharing it with a beautiful lady. He adjusted his sunglasses and grinned sheepishly as if expecting the other to read his thoughts, though doubtful. Only Ike was quite capable of that. "Judgment eh? It does more than that, man~" Spade took a large gulp of his beer as if to prove his point although it really did nothing of the sort other than prove the man could hold his own.

Spade placed the empty mug on the table and placed his chin on his hand, staring at the screen again. Tonight...was a drag. He sighed. "I've been in enough fights recently; I don't need anymore action than I already get."
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 am

Anthony sighed he wasnt sure rather to take that pervertedly or no , he got enough action huh well he was sure if i he meant getting in fights or well something else. He then cleared that thought from his head. He then took a bite of his Sunday , it was done after that he looked at the man who stood infront of him " So whats your name sir , Im Siegfried. "Anthony said flat out lying but sending off no hints of it , he was of course using one of his newer Aliases. He was wondering about this man infront of him if he knew his name he might be able to tell if he was a major Military figure or not all he knew him by was the Womanuizer guy from the otherside of the bar. If he was Military he might have to do a little confrontation here , if not well alittle good conversation is never a bad thing , he does get lonely too traveling by hiself 24/7 he could use someone to talk to even under a false Identity

(Short )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Hm. Spade creaked his head back away from the mind-droning machine and blinked at the guy. What the hell kind of name was that!? "Eh..." Spade took his sunglasses off and starting playing with them. "I'm pretty sure..I couldn't repeat that even if I tried." He folded the flashy eye wear and set them on the bar table, staring at the reflection in them. It seemed the fight was still going on in the background. The playboy sighed. They hadn't called the cops yet? Jesus. How irresponsible. So much for this place being his favorite bar. Then again...what bar wasn't? He snickered to himself, and flashed the sundae man his trademark crooked smile. "Spade Aeries." There was no hiding who he was. Honestly, the brunette didn't give a damn. If someone had quarrels with him, then bring it! He was ready anytime!

He raised a hand to alert the bartender and motioned to his beer, indicating he wanted another of the same thing. "So what's up with you, don't drink, bored, here with your...?" Spade trailed off, winking. Something crashed behind him, followed by louder yelling yet. He ignored it as if it wasn't even happening.

Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Anthony's mind began to runoff when he heard the name " Spade Aeries , that was the head of Central , hes on top of my list only tied with Reila Tsukino and the Fuher , Heh what a better time to see if he deserved this life he lived , is he a good man or just another Military scumbag who did what he wished... " Anthony thought to himself. Truthfully he was in rush to talk to Reila , she was the only one who gave him any fear of any person. He was happy in the inside but not on the outside it would seem to weird , he kept his composure. Anthony sighed " Curse my parents for choosing such a difficult name , no one ever can pronounce it on their first try heh, just call me by my Middle name Vlad. " Anthony said. It was the middle name on his one of many ID's which were near to impossible to tell they were fake. He spen hours memorizing each name on each card , age and backround story he made to go along with them. Anthony had to get Spade out of here but from what hes heard that was going to be hard , from what he has heard this man loves Women , but was overall a good man. Anthony was pretty sure he won't have to pull the trigger but he had to be sure , he couldnt take a chance on what he heard if he did , if he was wrong he would be letting hundreds or thousands of innocents suffer because of his ignorance. He wouldnt let it happen " Im just here to get away from that witch wife of mine , beilive me she's yelling at me for not doing the dishes but its her night to do it , I did it last night , I just don't want to deal with it right now , but if I get a divorce she would kill me , literally so im imprisoned , I don't drink because that if I do , well im a lightweight lets leave it at that. " That all was a lie but that is the backround of Siegfried , it works for him.

( Not going to even attempt murder just gun in face if I get him outside , I know Spade is ok enough for Anthony to let live so just deal with it if it gets there ok? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Spade laughed. "Vlad then. Vlad, the lightweight!" The brigadier general was smiling sincerely and raised a hand to call the bartender over. He came immediately at the playboy's beak and call. "Aye, I'll have a sundae like his. Extra chocolate though...like smother it. I love that shit," he laughed, shooing the bewildered guy off to go get it. "Look! You paved the way for a future of non-drinkers. He didn't even stop to ask if I was sane or not. And I didn't have to bribe him. Ah, life in Central is looking up." Spade, the man who gave vodka to infants, was clearly not exactly being serious, but rather, he was sharing a sincere joke with the white-haired man.

Spade's sundae came in double time. And the bartender almost heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Spade pouring a beer over it. The sunglasses freak turned his head to eye the man. "What? Never heard of beer float? They have rootbeer floats, so why not?" He smirked and began eating the delicious mash of delicacies. When he finished, he stood up, turning green eyes onto Vlad. "Yo man, nice meeting ya. I gotta head back to the office, so I'll see you around. Take care of that wife of yours. I'd just do the dishes every night so she'd stop getting so angry." And with that, Spade left the bar.

[No problem~ I'm not worried. Here's your chance!]
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Anthony nodded " Alright Spade , Ill cya around some time mabey! " He said with a fake smile. He waited 10 seconds after Spade left the door. This was his chance , one of his most higly valued targets was sharing jokes with him , how fun. He counted in his head he then hit 10. He nodded towards the bartender then left after giving one more glance towards the drunken Idiots. He opened the door into the cold Central street. He began to think " Thank god for drunken Idiots... " He was saying that because since they were all in bars cheering and laughing if Anthony had to pull the trigger tonight there would be no witnessess and the Gunshot would not be heard. He spotted Spade abit up the street. He walked up to Spade but stood 10 feet back from him. Anthony pulled his Desert Eagles and pointed it at him. " Alright Spade turn around , hands in the air , Its vlad but you may know me better as Anthony Jolly the Crystal Alchemist now I have a few questions for you. "

( srry its short im rushed )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Time froze. Well, Anthony's time. Spade touched the ground and grew invisible steel wires, tangling them in an organized mess around the unknowing alchemist's guns. As soon as his perception came back, the head of Central HQ was standing exactly where he had been. He raised his hands in the air with a crooked smile. "Right, I've heard of ya. You like killing alchemists ain't that right?" Spade pretended to laugh nervously. He was a good actor...came with practice that was for damn sure.

"What kind of questions, exactly?" Spade ventured, hiding the cold glint in his green eyes with his sunglasses.

[super short]
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down