Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Relaxation EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Relaxation EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Relaxation EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Relaxation EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Relaxation EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Relaxation EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Relaxation EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Relaxation EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Relaxation EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Relaxation EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Relaxation

Go down

Relaxation Empty Relaxation

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Nero entered the park with a small sigh, and the sun to his back. He soon started to walk over to a nearby tree. He started to look around the area, noticing there was a murder of crows perched in a nearby tree. That's not good. He said, with a small sigh. He continued to look around, seeing dark clouds in the distance, then soon shrugging it off. There were also a few joggers, well, jogging. Nero soon sat near the tree and and quickly laid down. "This seems to have been a good day." He said, to himself, with a small yawn. He was hoping that he'd meet another person soon, but he didn't know if there was a person who'd want to talk to him. He soon started to space out, not paying to his surroundings much anymore, but will snap out of it when someone started to talk to him, or approaches him.

Back to top Go down

Relaxation Empty Re: Relaxation

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Meeting over!! Reila dashed out of the horribly immaculate office building and to the street. Ah, it was such a beautiful spring day! The birds were chir--crowing? She glanced to a tree and noted the fact that there was a over frequent amount of crows staring down at her. Suddenly hit with the omen they brought in Aerugese culture, Reila shivered. No less her country of origin haunting her again and...well, there was South City. She looked down in dismay, long strawberry blond hair falling down around her. Her military skirt blew casually in the wind, and her coat opened to reveal the white tank top she wore beneath.

Ah, screw it! She threw the coat off and tied it around her waste. This was how it should be on a day like this. There was no need for appearances. Golden eyes took in the scenery of a nearby park and an idea occurred to her. She hadn't had much time to run in Briggs other than down the hallways. This was the perfect time while in central to brush up on her field and track abilities! Reila took off in a terrific sprint. A poor guy behind her lost his newspaper to her human-made wind. Her speed also nearly blew over an old lady, whom was luckily caught by her grand son. "Sorry!!" She called after them. And as she was looking back, she collided with massive momentum into a head of white-hair. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit~ Reila hit him and then flew backwards, skidding across the dry dirt, catching herself on her hands. She stopped herself quickly and managed to flip to her feet, running over to the poor civilian. "Ah-ah! I'm so sorry; I was going way too fast!" She chimed, putting a hand behind her head in embarrassment. The rest was muttered under her breath to herself in her native language: "I'm really not suited to the city..."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Nero's daydream was abruptly ended by someone running and tripping over him. Just after the woman had run into him, he felt a short, very painful, phantom pain where his scar was. He instinctivly moved his hand there, and winced, but as soon as it came, he moved his hand down. He chuckled a little at the woman, mainly because that it was more towards him. "It's ok." He said to the first thing she had said. He quickly got up and smiled. He knew that some people had been in a rush, but he wasn't expecting to meet a beautiful woman that day. He then heard what she had said under her breath, standing close to her. "Who is suited for the city? it's usually overcrowded at times. He said still smiling.

He then thought back to the woman's first comment, he waved his hands infront of him, showing his palms. "it's not you fault. he said, still waving his hands, until he remembered that his transmutation circles were engraved into his palms, he quickly lowered his hands. This woman does seem kinda cute. Soon he checked out the woman's figure, and nodded ever so slightly in agreement to his own thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 am

Reila noted his wince, but stuck it into the back of her mind. He outwardly appeared fine... It was just strange. Was he remembering something? Reila decided right then and there not to intrude by asking him such a seemingly painful thing. Instead, she smiled brightly and bowed low, her hair brushing the ground by her polished white high heels. Yes, she had been sprinting in high heels. "My name is Reila Tsukino. Nice to meet you!"

As soon as she stood back to her full height, she heard him speak her native language. Gasping, her hands flew to her mouth in excitement. "No way!! You speak Aerugese? You seem fluent~" She was so overjoyed it was almost pathetic. Well, that was because the only ones she could possibly speak to ever was Dai and sometimes Houka. "I'm from Briggs; I'm more suited to the snow than to an overcrowded city like Central." She nodded, grinning. And then Reila laughed, hearing him attempt to claim that it wasn't her fault.

"Of course it's my fault! I wasn't even looking where I was--" She blinked at the transmutation circles on his hands and then smirked to herself. "You're an alchemist, ne."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 am

Nero smiled as the woman introduced herself as Reila Tsukino. "Nice to meet you, Reila, My name is Nerosé Angelier, but most people call me Nero. Well, my last name used to be 'Masu'." He said, his smile slightly disappearing. He then nodded to what she had asked him. "Yes, I do speak, Aerugese. It's not too often you find someone else who speaks it. And I should seem fluent in it, I've taught it to myself, along with two other languages." He said, with a small smile. "That must be better than being from the loud city. And I'm from... well here. I'm more suited for here, and I know places that are quiet and or not really crowded." He said, chuckling a little uneasily.

He soon sighed as she asked if he was an alchemist. "Yes, I am an alchemist. What about you? You're wearing military clothes, but it doesn't mean you can't be an alchemist. He said, all but a fragment of his smile was gone. He was now serious, but still showing a small amount of happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:08 am

Reila thought a moment. Masu? She blinked contemplative golden eyes at him and then realized something. "Wait..you wouldn't be related to Tataki, would you?" Then her innocent smile returned and she walked around him to sit on a nearby bench. Yes, she was feeling too lazy to stay standing. Despite her earlier energy, she began to feel exhausted from the constant meetings she had to attend alone in central. That's it, next time she was making Houka go with her. The girl was probably training right now!! Reila closed her eyes and help up a fist. If only she could be doing that right no-- Oh right, reality. Reila opened her eyes and laughed slightly, just barely catching what the tall man said.

"Two languages? That's skillful. I had teachers...and still didn't do very well with Drachman. And I'm not a huge fan of Amestrian, but it's the language all my friends speak and it's beginning to grow on me. Aerugese is my native language~" She crossed her legs and flipped long strands of hair to her back, but the wind just blew them back in vengeance.

"Let's stick to one language, I think switching back and forth is going to give us both headaches, ne?" She smiled sweetly and patted the seat next to her. "Here, sit if you want, but I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to talk to me just because I happened to run into you." Reila laughed again, this time nervously. "Yesyes~ I'm actually an alchemist too." She held up her tattooed fingers, the bright smile still on her glossed lips. "I'm..." She looked down and took a deep breath, preparing herself for anything. "...actually Lieutenant General Reila Tsukino~ I run Briggs you see. What about you, you look like you're military yourself?"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

When he saw that she was sitting down, he walked over near the bench. He continued to pay attention to her, while she talked. "Sadly, I am related to Tataki. I'm his twin brother." He said, with a sigh. He smiled when she had said that speaking two languages was skillful. He then chuckled a little to himself. "Personally, I don't know how to speak Drachman. And I don't know just two languages, I know four. Cretarian, Amestrian, Xingese, and Aerugese. Though it took me a while to learn Cretarian. And my native language is also Amestrian. And I too think we should stick to one language" He said, smiling and laughing a little to himself.

He then waved his hands infront of him. "I want to talk to ya, you seem interesting, and you're not forcing me." He said, smiling still, waving his hands in slight protest. He then chuckled a little as she showed him her tattooed fingers. "I have a few questions, but I'll answer yours first. I am not part of the Military, just a regular Alchemist. And my question is; What kind of alchemy do you use?" He asked, wondering what alchemy she used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 am

"Sadly?" Reila questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly, but then she was distracted by his display of language skills. Damn! All Amestrian-born people were so smart. She had struggled to the bitter end just learning two, and she still struggled with it sometimes still. Reila smiled softly and nodded in response. "It's definitely a feat to be proud of." Suddenly, she grabbed at his hands that he kept waving in embarrassment. She held onto them and grinned like a child. "You look like you're trying to ward off evil spirits!" She laughed, letting them go and leaning back on the bench. She uncrossed her legs and crossed them the opposite direction. Still smiling openly, her golden eyes glimmered when he mentioned her alchemy. Should she tell him? It could be confidential information or something... James may or may not yell at her later for revealing it, but... Reila shrugged inwardly to herself. There couldn't be a problem shedding light on some of her abilities. "I can manipulate all ice, wind, and earth within about ten miles." She nodded in confidence, for she was sure that no one could stand up to her home: Briggs whether or not they knew this. "And I see...that's a shame you look strong~" And with that, she rose to her feet. "I'm sure we'll meet again, Nero-san--if I can call you that. I'll be sure to let Tataki know that I met you in Central. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about you! If you're ever visiting him and your both near Briggs, ring the door bell!" She laughed kindheartedly and began walking with a wave. "It was great meeting you."

[EXIT TOPIC]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Nero nodded when Reila quiestioned him by his comment. He then smiled when she said that being able to speak four languages was a feat to be proud of. [color=blue]"No it's not, it's just free time in prison that gives you the time to do so."said, still with a friendly smile. He didn't wish to seem hostile or something towards her, so he kept the friendly smile up. He then also got up when she did. He stretched while listening to her next sentance. He nodded. [color=blue]"I hope we do meet again, your company is great, It's alright for you to call me that Reila-chan." He said, with a smile. He actually hoped that he two of them would meet again sometime. "And the next time Tataki and I are near Briggs, I'll have the two of us ring the door bell" He said returning the wave, also walking away. "It was nice to meet you too." He said, smiling towards her.

[topic left]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down