Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Cold tundra EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Cold tundra EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Cold tundra EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Cold tundra EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Cold tundra EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Cold tundra EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Cold tundra EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Cold tundra EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Cold tundra EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Cold tundra EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Cold tundra

Go down

Cold tundra Empty Cold tundra

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm

So once upon a time, after robbing a bank far back at Creta, and coming back to Amestris, after passing border patrol to the north, a heavily clothed Simo would be clutching unto himself with both his gloved hands as there was a slight snowy breeze blowing on his face. Nostrils red as he had bags under his eyes and an irritability. Walking right through the streets of Northern city. Pretty much a + intersection, with the Doctor himself not having to go back on his alchemy unless the heavy weapon-hiding coat and jacket failed in doing it's job of protecting him from the cold... so yeah, it's doing a pretty shitty job. The streets were rather emptyish, save for one frozen chick in bikini at an opposing side walk to the side advertising vegetarian diet on a billboard sign to all carnivores in the region. Yeah... frozen and probably dead. Stupid vegetarians. Simo having snuck a glance to see her nice frozen bluish skin before continuing on his way, at this point, maybe going into a building would be for the best. After all, it is heated up and would probably have a nice cuppa coco.

"Who knew that icy Northern city would be as cold as a MOTHERFUCKER! UGH! GODDAMNIT! I should've went South. Go there the tourists say, go there for a good time and hospitable treatment, one night stands and free money, but NUUUU! I only get snow and shit and more snow! Stupid Northern climates." Says Simo in his self-rants that was addressed to none, his Ushanka keeping his head warm but the exposure of his ears led to red forming up as he could barely feel his numb skins much, save for coldness.

Back to top Go down

Cold tundra Empty Re: Cold tundra

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Nero was walking through the intersecting street of the guy who he heard yelling and talking to himself. Very creepy. And very weird. He thought with a sigh. The cold didn't really bother him. His black lether over-coat did it's job in keeping his body warm. He didn't notice the bill board that was nearby. "You know that talking to yourself isn't considered to be all that sane. I hope you know that." He said to the guy, the wind blowing his white hair back. He didn't care weather he stayed within the cold or a warm area. He didn't appear to be cold or anything, since his nose and ears were still their normal color. He wondered why the guy was ranting to himself as he only heard the last part of the rant. He soon shrugged it off and waited for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm

So there was some guy right in front Talus, who was all warmed up in this temperature. He was opening his mouth and closing it, it was like a flap, fluttering about like a fly... and was his hair actually WHITE? Bah, great, an Ishbalan, or a mongrel, just what he needed. The Doctor shivering as he collected warmth to himself. Hopefully this chap isn't here for revenge (or debt money owed to the Drachman mafia for that matter.)

"Oh sure, something that keeps my sanity intact isn't considered sane at all. Splendid logic right there, boyo." He stated in his sardonic quipping, still staring at that white fluff called hair on Nero, "And I have no food stamps for you, Ishbalan, you can get them from some charity by a corner. Unless you're here for revenge of some sort, if that's the case, NO, I did not kill your father, cousin, mother or sister, or whatever relative you had, or relatives of those relatives. Unless you really aren't Ishbalan, and just happened to look like one, and are offering some warm cuppa coco, then be my guest, and maybe I'll tell you a joke or two and tickle your fancy."

Then he took another quick glance at that frozen woman before returning his gaze to Nero, "Also... you haven't noticed that frozen corpse in bikini over there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Nero sighed when the guy said that he was an Ishbalan. He started to feel annoyed with the guy already. "I'm not an Ishbalan or anything. I just came here because of a nearby bar. He said with another sigh. He shrugged when the guy said something about him buying the guy some cocoa. "What frozen corpse? I think you might be seeing things. I'll buy you some drinks." He said, shocked at what the guy said about a corpse, but not enough to look for it. He soon shrugged and walked over to the nearby bar. "I don't usually buy people drinks, but when I do, they owe me." He said, smiling a little, and standing near the bar's door. He waited for the buy to answer about the corpse and answer if he wanted to have some free drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm

"Okay... so if that guy isn't an Ishbalan, he wears leather, has a girly hairdo, and has a terrible fashion sense, feminine too. That's definitely a metrosexual." Thought Talus, concerning the white haired man-thing, shaking his head as he thought further in his muse, "He has crap attention problems, yup, that man-thing is an airhead too."

Following along to the bar behind the white haired guy... or is that just a masculine girl? Anyways, stopping in his tracks in this damn cold as the man halted in his march by the bar door, with Talus still on a side walk with said gap in place by the meter. Noting to keep a distance as that white haired man MIGHT have a couple of his gang members in there, and they might be anal rapist gang members... yeah... preying on tourists, henceforth suspicion.

"Are you tripping on 'shrooms lately? Just look over THERE. That's the frozen chick." Simo points to his left, to a side walk at the intersection, with said frozen corpse woman in bikini in question pointed at, lowering arm as he continued, "Anyways, yeah, yeah, I owe you a joke, so can you please move along inside already? My ass is starting to feel numb now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Nero sighed as the guy pointed to what was now a small bulge in the snow. "Just get in the bar, you idiot!" He said, not believing that there was a corpse there still. He clenched his fist with the guy who insisted that there was a corpse. He moved into the bar and raised his hand to get the bartender's atttention. "'Becca, two shots of Vodka please!" He said, to her. She nodded and started to get his order ready. He soon looked back at the guy. "I hope you like Vodka." He said, chuckling a little, getting ready for some drinks. He was waiting for the right time, and that time had seemed the best time to start drinking during the day. His smile soon left as he waited for the guy. Her sighed to himself, and yawned to himself, holding it back, just so that he didn't show his yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm

There was a pause from Simo, looking to his left to see the woman's corpse in bikini perfectly in view, then looking back at Nero, she was definitely clear in appearance. "Okay, gay, dumb AND blind. Guess that settles it, I'll need to draw pictures for the poor chap so he can actually understand words definitely... maybe even surgically enhance his intelligence."

So accompanying behind Nero, feeling all sorts of pity for the metrosexual, smarts has escaped from the man, and as such, Talus feels like he should think of neurally alchemical means to increase intelligence of mentally handicapped people. Pacing into the bar as he took up a seat on the stool next to the white haired male-thing. "I'll have an Amestrian schnapp instead, I hate Drachman liquor anyways."

And so he had an unopened and formerly stored bottle of Schnapps placed on the counter, seizing it by hand, no longer does he feel cold but warm in this room, and there were no fizzles on it, so no signs of it being drugged... goodie. Feeling relieved that he is no longer in that snow Hell that is outside, popping open the cork and drinking the rather vintage schnapps by the bottle as it slid down his throat, gulping, and setting the drink down on the counter once more. The beverage having been emptied by a quarter.

"Ah! That hits the spot." He sighed in his relief as alcohol had allowed him to feel a degree of a sensation of heat, moving unto other matters with concern now, "Earlier, it sounded like you really do need help. I believe you might be stricken with a terrible condition based on my observations, so I am offering to you neural surgery, I AM a Doctor after all. Maybe later on, after a drink or two then we'll talk about your health, savvy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down