Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A woman's place? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A woman's place? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A woman's place? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A woman's place? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A woman's place? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A woman's place? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A woman's place? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A woman's place? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A woman's place? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A woman's place? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A woman's place?

Go down

A woman's place? Empty A woman's place?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 pm

It was that time again, Ao assumed as she saw her husband once again rile troops to 'Police action', however it far from fooled her. This action she knew ws simply a ploy, a playful way of saying something he would never adit to himself; war. After all he wanted peace didn't he? And yet here he was pushing his people to fight a maybe pointless battle. It annoyed Ao. And yet, as wrong as she knew it to be, she could never get past the faact that he would always brush her off on it. Of course the young princess knew little of war, but she knew enough to know it was bad.

Her deep eyes stared hard and long into the distance as she absent-mindlessly stirred her tea. Would this be quick? Possibly not.. most likely not. As well being a woman of little physical labor, she found her mind reeling. Too much overcame her thoughts as she shook her head, ruffling the layers of hair on her head.

From her seat, to the courtyard she walked. Her every move elegant and graceful. Sometimes it felt as if she were floating and with the way her mind hazed, it felt that way. After a few moments she reached a bench where she sighed and planted herself onto the cold stone. "What to do, while the prince acts so stubbornly?" she wondered aloud and to noone directly. It was a droll day for her and if it hadn't been for the hours of 'gussying up' she went through, she'd have crawled back into bed.

Back to top Go down

A woman's place? Empty Re: A woman's place?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

((I'mma say this happened before I left for Briggies)

He was swinging his sword at a man. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Princess reach the bench and realized he should stop his training. With a swift movement he sliced open the man's stomach, flicked the blood off, and sheathed his blade. With an elegant twist, he placed the sword in his belt as he walked over to the woman. His eyes soft and a smile adorned his face.

With an almost spring in his step he offered no words of remorse to the man he just nearly killed, that is, if he could manage to survive. He snapped his fingers and a med. team came to the man's rescues. He too, plopped down on the bench as he placed the saya and sword on the ground, and out of his belt. With in mere moments he had kissed his lovely wife and crossed his right leg over his left, and sat there. Staring off into the distance as usual. Nothing to say, and hardly anything to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Ao sighed softly, her cyan eyes off in the distance. What would happen to their country now? To their people and how long would they buy the 'police action' words before they realized it was just a display. It was all a play-on the lesser minds, distracting them from the true meaning of the prince's words; war. It would cause riots sooner or later. Would there be an assembly? She hoped not, the thought of being surrounded by people who seemed to look up to her and admire her. She couldn't stand it, she was human like them and yet she had to act inhuman. She was still young and yet Xing was on her shoulders.

As a few moments passed she could barely realize that her husband stood before her; training in his usual way. Her mind was elsewhere; far away from where her body sat. It wasn't until she felt the warmth of his kiss that she snapped back to reality. Her cheeks radiated a soft reddish heat as she cherished the moment before turning her eyes to set upon him. It was obvious his mind was bothered as well. They both were in a sort of slump; a hard time. In the pursuit of peace.

She sighed s she leaned up and kissed his chin delicately. "How long shall this charade go, my dear? It won't be long before the people know what your 'police action' truly is. Then surely the chaos begins...' Her soft, sweet voice whispered to him in concern. Her head rested in the palms of her soft and dainty hands. "I don't want to lose you." Her eyes shone with an innocence, only slightly clouded by knowledge and wisdom. Yet, the looks of her body were still practically a child. However, she knew the conversation would end normally; her submitting to his will.

The brisk wind blew, making her chestnut hair whip around and dance some across the shadows of her face. However the shadows never seemed to hit her eyes. She watched the man who had fallen be repaired in a short silence. There would be bodies... a lot of them if they weren't careful. That scared her the most; death. Would she be able to handle the sight of such and the thought of losing him..... A sting touched her eyes making her wince. They were in public still, but to lose Sonai... would be the most painful thing in all the world to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Sonai sat there, with in moments when she was finished, Sonai kissed her back and sat there, his mind wandering to the nether realm it seemed. His eyes were soft but seemed to drift off like a little girl looking at her doll. His hands twitched a bit at the fact that she was right, the people of Xing wouldn't be fooled for long. But until they aren't, He was taking advantage of it while he could. His eyes rested on her head as he stroked her hair. His hands steadied as his mouth slowly opened up and started speaking.

"You know, it doesn't matter, once we start we can't stop. I'll have to bring them back to the world. It's not all fun and games my dear, life is a war in it's self."

he thought to him self, 'I hope Vicente doesn't get wind of this, or he'll be all over it like sake on Japanese people.' but it was too late, the world already got there. And, to top it off, Sonai knew it. He knew everything that had to do with Xing almost, I mean, he IS the emperor. With no time to lose he lifted Ao up and kissed her square on the lips. He wasn't sure what he would accomplish, but he wanted to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Ao sighed and shook her head. He was right but she wasn't trying to stop his motives. "I mean..... There willll be riots dear. Do you really want to deal with that?" Her eyes closed slowly as she let out a gentle exhale. "I just don't want to lose you. That's something I just couldn't handle."

Turning her head, she was silent a while; simply studying his features. He was handsome and in the lighting of current he was more so. Brushing a bang behind her ear, she wondered what exactly it was that bothered him as his eye stared into the distance. Her face sported a blush as his lips pressed against hers; his body matching up to hers. A gentle embrace held her close as she closed those cyan eyes and enjoyed the moment.

"I don't mind if you declare war... just please, come back to me in one piece, okay?" Her own soft lips pressed gently to the skin of his neck below his chin. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, as if keeping time flowing in her body. Once more she was silent, her body simply laying into his as they sat in the presence of only shedding trees of autumn. The smell carried on the wind as a delicious scent that revealed fond memories. It seemed that as they talked, the more people dismissed themselves to give the couple a bit of privacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down