Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce

+2
Murazar Dauthi
Aurelius Schwartz
6 posters

Go down

MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce Empty MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 pm

DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES:

→ To make it rather simple, while working underground in the sewage in a make-shift laboratory under Central, Talus was unto another get rich quick scheme where he wants to make a BBQ sauce so damn delicious, people would literally get a state of Euphoria over and get hooked into it through an addiction, going in three processes.

1) Make BBQ sauce.
2) ???
3) Profit.

→ So anyways, while making BBQ sauce out of... CORPSES dug up from some local graveyard in Central, Talus was tinkering around with a few alchemical methods, but accidentally re-arranged one part of a person's immunity and melded it with rabies within one corpse that mutated it into.... SUPER RABIES SYRUP SUNDAE DELIGHT. One that takes effect under a few minutes and turns a person to be cannibalistic and for them to mutate into incarnates of PURE EVIL. (Yes, even small cute girls at the age of 5 can turn UTTERLY EVIL.) Plus those zombies would run.

→ Anyways, he wasn't impressed with the SRSSD virus (it looked like a normal vanilla Sundae at the time), and ingeniously dumped it into a sewage line. Eventually a rat ate the Sundae and mutated into a zombie rat, but got caught by the food processing team which were looking for the ingredients to put into their burger (yep, a team from McRonald's).

→ So they took the rat and turned it into a processed hamburger, which meant it was infected. Eventually one patron pops up at McRonald's and EATS the burger, mutating him/her into the first infected around. (GEE MCRONALD'S, THANKS FOR BEING A DOUCHEBAG AND STARTING AN INFECTION THAT'D WIPE OUT HUMANITY IN A WEEK.)

→ So it's up to a few people who didn't dine at McRonald's at the time to stop the infection while somehow Alchemy had been stopped and disabled, which means they'll have to rely on conventional means, in the end, after going around a couple of times, they might find a cure, and also have to battle a super boss (the first person who got infected, mutated into a super duper giant zombie which'd look rather cool and badass.) So in the end, they get saved by a chopper or have to ride in a high speed car off to Xing, where there is no zombies at all, but at least they'd have cool stuff like noodles and cheap Mike shoes products to get.

→ There are also PC (Player Character) zombies who are infected, but have superior DNA that enables them to run and be super agile.

CHARACTERS NEEDED:
→ Everyone

CHARACTERS INVOLVED:
→ Reila
→ Zairen
→ Spade
→ Aurel
→ Celes
→ Dai
→ Hild
→ Aren
→ Ace
→ Mura
→ Alex K.
→ Sal
→ Millie
→ Raistlin
→ Nika Alkaev
→ Josef
→ Jet
→ Vincent
→ Nikolaus
→ Riku
→ Heibai
→ Tataki
→ Jay
→ Ini
→ Darky
→ Viktor
→ Xan
→ Vani
→ Anthony
→ Leo

OTHER NOTES:
→ There will be a posting order
This is an AU RP, means alternate Universe, so no worries, if you look out the window in one of your RP's, there won't be zombies lurking around there. (Or will there?)
→ The virus is passed if they: injure you, bite you, bleed on you, etc.
→ Do not be afraid to let your character die (since they will not be affected anywhere outside of the mission thread.
This mission will start right before the Dietrich Mission, which will start after all the After-Mission threads wrap up.

CREDIT:
→ Talus

Last edited by Aurelius on Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 am; edited 23 times in total
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce Empty Re: MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am

mura of course.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce Empty Re: MISSION: Night of the Living BBQ Sauce

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am

Sign me up! Err, Alex K., Sal, AND Millie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Ambros Sun May 01, 2011 2:49 am

I choose Raistlin (I swear to god I'm finishing him tonight) and Nika Alkaev (Most diverse weapons user so she'll be fine without alchemy)
Raistlin Ambros
Raistlin Ambros
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am

Gotcha~
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am

Jet wants in! Pretty please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Ambros Sun May 01, 2011 3:16 am

yeah, add Josef, wherever Spade goes, Josef must follow
Raistlin Ambros
Raistlin Ambros
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:06 am

Vincent would also like to be in on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 6:29 am

Sign Nikolaus up for glorious zombie invasion of... glory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun May 01, 2011 9:48 am

I sign up. Again.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? BY FATHER, I MUST GET SOME HOT UNDEAD ACTION!

That came out sounding wronger than I imagined. Anyhow, sign Hei(imagine him going zombie :3 and retaining his idiotically powerful body) up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Tataki Masu signing up. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun May 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Gotcha~
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 pm

O.O
Joining. Jay, Ini, and Darky, when he's finished. xD All three have prepared for zombie apocalypse. Is there any chance Reila becomes infected? xD Inimeg will enjoy that...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:31 am

Viktor Stalin would be glad to fight against what was originally a proxy for the Communist hordes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Tue May 03, 2011 1:49 pm

gotcha!
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Zombies? Where do I sign?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Tue May 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Oh...you've already signed *o* -laughs evilly-
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Aren and Ace *o*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Totally count Vani in~

Vani+shot gun+ high heels= perfection. Just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Gotcha~
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Leo and Anthony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 am

Gotcha~
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down