Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Luxury of the Poor (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Luxury of the Poor (Open)

Go down

The Luxury of the Poor (Open) Empty The Luxury of the Poor (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:52 pm

The sun shone in the air, the heat rays coming down across the beautiful land of Xing. A lone figure walked through the area with a calm smile on his face, gentle, almost dazed like, green eyes, long black hair, and dressed in the clothing of a Taoist Priest. This lone figure was the lovely Jun Lin-Mei, a man set out on one important duty... Wait, no... A man in search of an important fig-wait, that's not it either. He really had no purpose but to travel the vast lands of the world and explore whatever there was to walk, sail, swim, or fly on. He had seen many parts of this confounded, confused world, and retained many fond memories of his own with friends, enemies, and even 'associates'. Having returned to his homeland, Jun felt anew as he felt the beauty, of which is Xing, embrace him whole as he walked towards a bustiling city outside of Xi'an, known as the greatest trading port known to all of Xing... Hm, what was it again? Jun reached into his pocket and pulled out a small green book and opened it, revealing many chinese characters. As he flipped the pages, however, the languages and characters changed, varying from Auregese to Korea down to Drachman.

"Hm... Zhou Port! I see, I see... Now, am I headed the right way?"

Jun had asked a rhetorical question and came with an obvious answer. Yes. The scent of the ocean had already reached and entranced him as he walked along the path towards the city. Many thoughts raced through his mind: Food! Money! Women! Entertainment! WOMEN!! Oh how Taoism stressed fertility ad finding true love, yet Jun has yet to find either... Well, atleast not while he was sober anyway. He clasped his hands together, the book between his hands, and took a deep breath, enjoying the many thoughts of enjoyment and pleasure he'd get out of such a bustiling city. He nearly jumped with excitement as the city came into view and rushed off towards the gate, guarded by two guards who seemed to stand undaunted by the prescence of even a giant. He strolled up to the two guards ad bowed before them, stating his name and asking for permission to enter the city, but he was quickly turned down when the men noticed the large polearm on his back wrapped and covered in a silk cloth. Jun then, in quick response, made a false statement of belonging to a travelling Kung Fu School and Performer, and was immediately allowed access to the city. He thanked the guards and made his way inside streching his arms out into the sky and embracing the rays of the warm, yellow sun.

He sighed happily and made his way towards a small shop that was servig hot noodles and rice... His favorite meal... Or atleast, the only meal he was able to eat on such a small budget. He ran over to the two story restaurant and stepped inside, requesting a seat on the second floor and placing his order. He was served a cup of tea and told that his meal would arrive shortly. He thanked the server and observed the restaurant carefelly, loving the structure of the place. It was a two story, old fashioned restaurant, with a square center that was uncovered, no roof or floor above the center. Just a large, gaping hole in the ceiling, which too was square in shape, allowing the sunshine to lighten up the place. The wood was painted a crimson red color, and the floors were kept clean as a whistle. He sighed, feeling as if he was in a palace fit only for kings... Too bad he was poor, practically jobless, and was homeless.

"Well, I can enjoy myself for one day, no!! Haha!!"

Jun placed his polearm next to him and was served his noodles and rice. He picked up his chopsticks and broke them apart, digging into his food and shoving it all into his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in days. Which he hadn't. He was nearly choking on his food if it weren't for the tea he had. He'd wash down mouthful after mouthful of food with tea, and never seemed to take a break to breathe. This was truly paradise to him. Nothing could go wrong!!

Back to top Go down

The Luxury of the Poor (Open) Empty Re: The Luxury of the Poor (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:03 pm

The day was warm and sunny and the warmth felt wonderful on the princess's skin. Her eyes closed as she indulged in the sense of a day of just walking about. However she was on a mission today. It seemed lately she had a lot more of them. Well with the prince gone off with negotiations she needed to watch Xing as he was away. Today she was to greet a man that Sonai had apparently hired as yet another one of her bodyguards. Was it necessary? Probably, but she'd never let her pride admit it. As fragile and soft as she might have been she would never agree to the fact that she was incredibly weak and unable to fight due to her personality. She was far too kind hearted and too sweet-toned to allow the rush of war do anything but hurt herself emotionally. Theory was she was simply a doll to soothe Xing's nerves and the truth was; she was. Her important duty stood most behind Prince Sonai as his supporting wind and she knew very well. Whether she accepted it, no one knew but her.

Her mind wandered and yet came back as she spotted the familiar area. She smiled softly, sweetly at a few guards as her voice sang out almost like a song. "Pardon me I'm looking for a Jun Lin-Mei. He was supposed to arrive today and I am of orders to greet him." She motioned gently with her hands, a slight curtsy though as unneeded as it may be. Her brown hair falling softly to her shoulders. Her blue eyes setting on them softly as she awaited their speaking.

"Uhh Princess Shuskei! What a pleasant surprise! Of course we seen Jun, he just went into the old cafe shop." He motioned with his chin, a smile on his face.

"Thank you." Ao's true ability and mission was to make the people high spirited and as young as she was, she was getting a hang of it. As she nodded, she simply walked with her soft graceful steps further to the shop where she entered through the paper door. Her hair swaying gently with each move as well as the traditional headdress of a Xingese noble. With a glance at the parchment in her hand, she wandered the cafe until at last she found a man that looked remotely like the picture. Stopping at the side of his table she bowed with her normal grace, the soft tinging of her headdress heard over the ruffles of her clothing. "Hello. Are you perhaps, Jun Lin-Mei?"

As she rose herself, her deep blue eyes set on him curiously, awaiting an answer. Her hands tucked within the sleeves of her dress and her face sporting very little make up today. When it's too hot, you could overheat was the explanation she'd given her dressers. They obliged. Now she stood, simply waiting for the man's move or acknowledgment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Jun sipped his tea lightly, watching the people enjoy their time inside the large restaurant. He had never witnessed so much pleasure during these times of war, atleast ot in a port city. The waves of the ocean could be heard from the balcony beside Jun, who turned around from the amusmant to watch the calm seas dance gently upon the earth. He could feel the sense of balance in this area, and bowed slightly, thanking the Heavens for keeping the land of Xing so peaceful. As he returned to his original position, he noticed a young woman standing next to him. She was dressed in robes fit only for the rich, and was very young and beautiful. Of course, upon her scent, Jun already knew who she was when she entered the restaurant... It was none other than Princess Ao. He was slightly surprised to find out that she knew who he was, and quickly bowed before her, his forehead touching the ground before her feet.

"Princess Ao... May I ask why you search for the name of a beggar?"

Jun raised his head slightly, slapping his forehead in his own imagination for not choosing his words more carefully. He was dressed in the robes of the high class Taoists who were all rich, and he spread the scent of flowers all about him. Not only that, his long black hair was obviously combed neatly and washed daily. He had made himself out to be a fool already, but that wasn't what bothered him the most at this time... How did she know his name? Had the League of Beggars assigned him a new mission without his knowing? Or was it the Lotus Assassins who were finally giving him an oppurtunity he could never imagine? A promotion was definately near if the princess arrived to see him... Finally, he would get what he'd been wanting. He was ready to speak when he noticed a crowd gather around them, the people staring in awe of the princess. Jun slowly arose to his feet and placed his hand against his polearm, holding it tightly. The silk fell off of the large weapon, the rings clanging against the sharpened, metal blade that glistened in the sunlight, the roar of the dragon echoing throughout the restaurant as total silence engulfed the area like the shadows of the night. He stared at the princess before he took a short step back.

"Forgive my rudeness, Princess. I am Jun Lin-Mei. If it is in my respective position to ask you, why have you come in search of me?"

His gentle, green eyes rested on her blue eyes with ease. His face seemed emotionless, and his hair, which was in a bu, now fell down past his shoulders, stopping only a few inches below the shoulders of the young man. His long, black hair was silky, almost like a woman's, and the sight of pink lips often noted that the person wore lipgloss or perhaps eve a light lipstick. His skin was clean and smooth, as was his speech, which was light, feminine, clean, and smooth as silk. He spoke no words as he awaited the answer from the princess, his eyes finally looking to the ground, as he was not worthy of looking at the princess... Not quite yet, anyhow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Ao watched the man intently as he seemed in a daze and when he spoke he seemed to find himself a fool. Unable to hold back a soft laugh, she covered her lip with a smile. "No need to be so uncomfortable around me. I do not bite." Her face was gentle and almost angelic for a minute as he seemed sort of flustered. Her eyes ignored the presence of others as she paused to find the correct words to speak. He was dressed nicely and well groomed and yet he called himself a beggar? Such a strange man. Yet she did not dare doubt his strength. With her eyes set upon him once more, she looked at the seat across the table and blushed faintly. "Do you mind if I take a seat with you? It was a bit of a walk from the palace and I am a bit tired." She said softly, her eyes showing the bashful awkwardness she got when surrounded by people.

Almost regretting that she did not wait for an answer, she sat and watched him unhide his polearm, unsure as to why, but simply accepting it as a fact. "I have come of business from my husband. He wished to hire you before he left, but sadly duty called before you arrived." A waitress came quickly, setting a cup of tea before Ao and as she mumbled something about 'on the house', Ao nodded softly and cupped it gently in her dainty hands. With a soft inhale, she cherished the scent before setting it down. She was young but not naive. She wouldn't allow herself to take anything from outside the palace and that was an order from the prince himself.

Her eyes flicked back to Jun with the deep blue showing nothing but sincerity and a gentle soul. "If you should accept, of course he'll pay you dearly. You will have a place to stay in the palace and such. As well if you decline, it will not harm you in anyway." She smiled kindly before putting her cup down and fixing her clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Jun bowed when she asked if she could take a seat, but before he could even bend, she had already taking her seat. She was ervous, obviously, but he decided not to take it to heart, and instead focused more on the occupation in which she offered him. A chance to stay inside the palace... A chance to finally bring together what he had secretly been planning all along. Soon, a short smirk to his face and he sat down on his knees before her before he reached into his pocket and flipped a coin to the band that sat down below. His accuracy was perfect as the coin struck the bowl before them as if he had thrown it with careful accuracy and preciseness, but he hadn't even tried. The band took this as a note to start playing, and soon a cheerful tone of music began to play as Jun grabbed her cup of tea and looked over at the only two men that had kept staring at them from a table afar. They had not once gotten up to watch with the other people, nor had they stopped looking at the table where the two sat.

"You speak to a member of the Lotus Assassins with such an offer... Your husband... Is truly a exsquisite and careful man to trust someone as me to be given such a position. He should know... That I very well hate monarchies, and especially dictators. In my eyes, and many others, he is both, however, I fight only to protect this land. Tell me, princess... Were you speaking the truth when you mentioned that I would not be harmed when I said no?"

The people awed in amazement and shock as the young Taoist spoke so non-chalantly to the princess. He had done everything you were not supposed to do... The biggest was accuse the princess of murder and lying... Then again, those two men were truly soldiers of the Imperial Army, and the last time things were checked by The League, this area was supposed to belong not to the Imperial Army, but the Cities own personal army along with a few rogues who also claimed the land for their own. A contested territory that was crawling with Imperial Soldiers... Who did not trust him? Was it the princess, or the emperor? Jun simply sighed and sipped his tea before he noticed something totally unexpected happen. The two soldiers stood up ad walked away, while the sound of shuffiling could be heard below. If an Imperal Soldier leaves... And the civillians are afraid... Lotus Assassins. Jun knew very well what this meant.

"So, Princess Ao, who is it that has no trust in me? The Emperor? Yourself? Or those soldiers? Or is it two out of the three? Possibly all three together? Is it because I'm against the state of Xing's current government? Is it because I was raised to be apart of the governments most detached organization? Please... Enlighten me..."

Jun's green eyes locked on hers, however, his eyes were soft and gentle, seemingly harmless. What also was a major throw off as his calm, sweet smile that seemed inviting and loving. This man was truly confusing, yet made perfect sense. There was an obvious air of tension. There was a sign of distrust between the man and the princess, which too, was obvious. One thing confused those who actually turned out to be members of the League... Why would Jun dislike the current government? It was true that the League was the most detached and dangerous units within the Xingese Military, but they only disliked the royal family bloodline... He, however, should have known nothing of this... And that stayed true. He knew absolutely nothing, yet he knew something at the same time. He had a look of puzziling cunning upon his face, yet it was not clearly seen, nor was it blurry, but obvious... It contradicted itself completly... Yet, it matched seemlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Ao watched as he seemed to call forth the band and made them play music. Her eyes showed the nervousness in her mind as she shifted and began twiddling with the edges of her sleeve. Though she was the highest a woman could be in a monarchy, she was still just a girl and that alone tore her apart at night. People expected her to be perfect and yet all she was was a simple doll for the Imperials behind Sonai. Not even Sonai knew of their clever manipulation of everyone around him. Her mind seemed bothered as he spoke and for the first half she realized she wasn't even paying attention. Her mind far too focused on the amount of stress she had by simply being bound by the words of her 'superiors' for the safe-keeping of the prince.

Once she realized she had zoned, she blushed a dark red and looked down at her sleeves, deeply ashamed. Unsure of where the conversation was, she looked up to see groups of people leaving. Her eyes uneasy as he asked whether he should be unharmed. "As long as it is in my power you will be unharmed and from what my husband has said, so shall it be." Her eyes watched as discomfort started to sink in. "Perhaps we should discuss this somewhere else." She longed to say. However her words caught in her throat and she was silent with the strange occurrences. The tenseness able to be sliced with a knife.

With a sigh she listened to his continuation. "I can say it is not I who has anything against you. I know only of your good tactics and your witting ability to defend what you wish. As for a hatred of monarchy, you can hate it all you like, as I said you will stay unharmed within my power. As well nothing said in our conversation has to be said to anyone." As cunning as she was, the princess was stared at as people assumed she was in cahoots with some sort of miscreant. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath. "Do you wish to even hear the job before you refuse?" She looked at him with her soft and innocent eyes, showing if he wanted to kill her, he could. She wouldn't and in fact couldn't fight back if she wanted to. The fact she came here alone ensured she only had the utmost sincere intentions.

The man unnerved her and though she would not show it, deep down she was worried. If he wanted to he could kill her. In fact anyone here could and yet coming here and humbling herself was not enough despite how disgusting it seemed to those around her. She wondered if perhaps she should have sent the Li twins instead, but her stubbornness did not fold. If he wanted to refuse the request, then so be it. She would probably just come up with some reason that Sonai would brush off and he would simply find someone else. Would that be lying? She wondered if she would be struck by lightening for lying to her husband. But he didn't have to find out did he? The thought troubled Ao much, but again she snapped her focus back to the task at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Jun sighed slightly, sipping the last of his tea and returning to a standing position. He saw the deep red blush in her face, which obviously meant one thing... He refused to say it in his mind, but as he watched her most closely, he became encaptured, no, entranced, perhaps even astounded and mind wiped by her beauty. His eyes became soft, and his smile faded away slightly, and the next thing he knew, two men walked up the steps in black armor with red masks on. This oly meant one thing: Lotus Assassins. So it was the Emperor who had little trust in Jun. With a sad sigh, Jun grabbed the princess by her hand and hauled her up to her feet. He held her close to him, his face only inches away from hers... Damn his short height... He quickly came back into focus and noticed that the Lotus Assassins had become aware of him and felt him to be a threat. He quickly placed the girl behind him, and the people of the tea house began to flee to safety as one of the assassins drew a long sword. Jun quickly grabbed his polearm and placed the princess behind him.

"Of course... What was I thinking? You bear the mark of the chrysatheium... You are not Lotus Assassins... You're just a bunch of low life scum come to collect your dues from the Emperor, ne? Unfortunately for you, the Emperor owes me alot more, and for balance to be restored, he cannot yet die."

Jun ran towards the two, holding his polearm behind his back, twirling it with one hand skillfully. This polearm was large and strong, yet Jun held it as if he was holding a feather. The two assassins broke apart and attacked in a pincer formation, charging at him from both directions. Jun, with a slight smirk, simply ducked below, dodging the kick of the first assassin, then quickly moved to the left, dodging another smashing kick from the second assassin. As he moved to the left, he hit the second assassin in his stomach with the end of the polearm, and quickly spun around, slicing the second assassin in half, and leaving a scar upon the first assassin. Jun, seeing no need to use his weapon any longer, slammed the blade into the ground, causing the floor to shatter beneath the blades might and weight, holding it in an upward position. Jun then slowly raised one leg and brought his arms upward, making a circular motion above his head with his hands. The assassin came charging at Jun, but Jun simply brought his foot down upon the knee of the opponent, and leapt upward, bringing his knee to the jaw of the man, breaking his mask, and revealing his face.

The man was young, and probably around the age of twenty, or in his early teens. He quickly flipped back up to his feet, but by the time he had done so, Jun was already in the air above him, briging his knees down in a crushing motion, smashing the boys head into the ground. He laid unconsious, blood coming from his nose profoundly. Jun stood up slowly, wiping the dust from his clothing, and making sure he had not gotten any blood on him. He turned back to his polearm and yanked it out of the ground, returning to the princesses side. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye, and the grabbed his silk cloth that he wrapped his polearm with.

"Fine, I'll accept your offer, however, may I suggest somewhere more convient. Travelling in this territory alone isn't smart on your part, and your husband only made matters worse you know. I hate to sound mean, but I'd rather not have your blood spilled across such clean floors... Or any blood for that matter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Ao wasn't sure how to respond to the silence. Was it the fact she'd said something wrong? Would he try and kill Sonai now? Would her face ever stop being so red? She was so embarrassed public appearances not her best decisions. She let out a disgruntled sigh but before she could register, she was pulled to her feet by her hand, the warmth that of a man. Such an odd feeling for her after her husband's long disappearance to Fort Briggs. She felt her heart skip a beat, oddly enjoying the feeling. It seemed even more awkward for her when their faces nearly touched. Her mind screaming at her for even briefly thinking of something so wrong and forbidden.

Her senses returning she was pushed behind the man and yet she stood in a daze. She was unsure what to think now as a fight broke loose. Her heart tinging in a sad reach for any people though they'd probably have killed her had Jun not been there. The innocent girl was far too soft and forgiving for her own good sometimes. Her soft blue eyes having to turn away. She could hear the attacks, the hits and screams but her eyes stayed away; refusing to see such an awful sight.

This was what she wished to avoid; a multitude of riots, it seemed her predictions were coming true and yet Sonai hadn't truly listened to her. It was sooner than she expected and now she was the one forced with the pressure of managing Xing in his absent. Her heart sank further. Foolish husband, why does he never listen to me? I may be young but... this was obvious... his police action wasn't going to go unknown for what it truly is.

Her eyes found Jun once the sounds died down. Her eyes sad at the sight. And yet she understood; it had to be done. Her body shivered slightly. "I agree, perhaps somewhere more private." she stared at the bodies a moment before twiddling with her sleeves once more. Her blue eyes still brilliant despite the distraught being within. "Do you know somewhere safe from peaking ears?" she asked with a soft and sweet voice. She looked at the ground and still had a blush. She had to thank him. just not here... not now. Why was she trusting him to be alone with her anyways? She wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 pm

One of the things Jun hated the most in this world was having to kill his brethern, even if they were complete strangers. His eyes grew sad and soft as he stood over the body of the man he sliced in half, reciting a prayer for the man's soul, hoping he would find peace and enter the cycle of rebirth to be created as something beautiful in nature. A calm rumble took to the skies as gray clouds rolled in and rain began pouring down heavily. Jun, who was surprisingly stainless, finished wrapping his cloth before he returned to his spot beside the princess, staring out into the endless rain. He could sight the police who were approaching with great haste. Finding no time to waste, Jun hoped that she would make her decision now. He quickly turned around and made his way down the spiral steps, his feet not making a single sound as if he stepped with the ease of a mouse. His movements and strides were quick, allowing him to exit the restaurant before the police arrived.

He made sure the princess was close to him before he grabbed her hand and pulled her along. He wated to escape without being seen, or else they'd be questioned and even convicted, and the last thing he wanted was to see this little girl in prison... A funny site to the crude, but a worrysome mess to the nice. Jun pulled her into a dark alleyway, holding her against his chest, and opening an umbrella he had found tossed away non-chalantly. He held her close to his chest, his heartbeat producing a slow, calm rythm. He moved slowly with her, keeping the umbrella above their heads. The alleyway was filled with homeless people and probably low life slobs who were selling only the heavens know what. He made sure to keep her close before they made a quick right into a small alleyway that had an opening that revealed a large gate and a clean street, empty and void of human life. Plants grew around the gate beautifully, and many shops were surrounding the narrow street, yet not a sound, but the droplets of rain, was heard from the area. Jun opened the gate, and the pathway unto the pagoda could be seen. The pagoda stood on a small amount of land that was out in the sea.

Once they walked through the gate, the doors shut behind them, and all fell silent once more. He walked Princess Ao to the pagoda and sat down at a tea table across from her. He sat right where he could see the full view of the ocean and the rain as it fell upon the clean, blue waters of the sea. He let out a calm sigh, his alertness lowering and his mind calming itself. It was rare that he got into this much trouble... After thinking for a moment, he realized that he was probably in worse scenarios in the past. He simply shook his head silently and rested his eyes as he spoke with a gentle tone, his voice very feminine, light, and calm.

"I hope you are unharmed, but I'm afraid we'll have to discuss the situation later. For now, let us discuss the matter of this job offer. What exactly will I be doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Her eyes watched curiously as Jun recited a prayer while he wrapped his blade. His care for the dead almost noble to her. She seemed to admire it a moment before the sounds of chaos snapped her reality back. As the police began to gather, Ao felt the warmth of a hand holding hers once more as she was dragged off in a hurry down a pattern of buildings and alleys she didn't see. Her eyes flitted nervously. Was this what renegade's felt like? Why was this man helping her anyways? She sighed and felt herself stagger, wincing slightly in pain.

The retreat took a good few minutes before they found their way to a dark alley. Her eyes closed, she took a deep breath, feeling the panic set in. Her heart hammered heavily and yet she found herself listening to the soft heartbeat in Jun's chest. She wondered how it was exactly she could hear something so soft. She figured it out: sometime she had been pulled close to him and was held close to his chest. Swallowing softly she fought away the blush and the sudden flutter of her own heart. She was married. She couldn't exactly be feeling so strange like she was right now. The umbrella over their head protected them from the harsh rhythm of the sudden rain. Almost as if the skies themselves wished to conceal their plight. Well his plight. Ao had never done anything but stand there, however that'd be more than enough to convict her of conspiring.

The situation was far fetched to Ao, she'd never been outside the palace walls longer than an hour, let alone spend this much time conversing with a man. Usually she sat in the library studying everything from tactics to cooking. Her blue eyes were distant a moment. Would Sonai be ok where he was? She prayed he'd be home soon, she blamed her leaping heart on his absence. They'd never been apart this long. With a heavy sigh, she realized Jun was talking; able to feel the vibrations in his chest. "Hmm? Oh right. The job is simple... well presumably. You would be a bodyguard for me while the prince is away." she smiled a soft and gentle smile though her head was plagued with confused thoughts and ponder isms. "You can still decline if you wish." Not many people liked to 'babysit' anyone related to royalty, let alone the princess, herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Jun realized that she was still pressed against his chest, and he caught himself from staggering backwards. He decided against making any movements, nor would he push her off. What was wrong with him? She was married, was she not? Why is he acting so calm in such a situation? He sighed slightly, and simply listened to her words, the speakings of a child, yet she still spoke strongly, as if she wasn't afraid, confused, and probably disappointed. He wondered about the numerous oppurtunities that would be brought before him if he accepted her offer. The pay would be handsome, the living expenses would be covered, and he would finally come a step closer to achieving his secret goals. A small, quaint smile came upon his face and he suddenly realised something: The Tao stressed fertility, did it not? It never specified who, or what purposes it would be for... What was he thinking!? She was a child, let alone the fact that it was morally wrong! Jun quickly pulled away from the girl, averting the direction of his eyes to the ground.

"Forgive my rudeness. It would be a honor to serve you, my lady."

Jun bowed before her, clenching his left hand and placing it in the palm of his right, bowing deeply as a sig of high respect. His eyes stayed focused on the ground as he came back to a straight standing posture, and he tried to avoid making direct contact with the young girl. The act of evil still floated in his mind, but soon he would surpress it and find enlightenment in the peace of body and mind. He sighed slightly and took in a slight breath of the fresh air before he spoke once more, this time his voice was a bit louder, instead of being a light whisper, and it was far clearer, yet still remained feminine and light.

"I suggest we return to the palace upon the rise of the morning sun. Leaving now would only attract attention and get us caught. However, the final decision is yours..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Ao was silent a moment as there was a silence in the atmosphere. A strange floating feeling in the air that made her feel admittedly uncomfortable. She wasn't sure why, but she knew the feeling seemed to bode ill-will. With a blink she watched as the man seemed to smile before looking somewhat panicked and half pushing her away from him. His actions confused her. Why did he seem panicked? She shrugged it off and shook her head, the pieces of her head dress tinging lightly.

She seemed to smile and clap softly, "Wonderful, your work will start immediately once you decide you wish to start." She giggled ever so softly as her face sported another one of her sweet and innocent smiles. However the moment faded quickly as he was now simply staring at the ground.

Feeling as if she had insulted the man, she dipped her body slightly so as to look him in the eye. "Is there something the matter? I hope I did not offend you?" Her eyes reflected the concern, all the cloudiness of her confused and mixed up emotions gone from her head. Her feelings having settled back to straight forth business.

His words were true, running around with the princess late at night would conspire bad rumors and that would not help the state of Xing. "I suppose you are correct in the matter. We shall stay put until the morrow." Fixing her hair she sighed softly. What was it like to sleep outside the palace walls? She only remembered one time before when she'd run through a storm to see Sonai. She grimaced at the memory of the pain in her back. "Will it truly be safe here?" she asked honestly having heard a great many stories of thieves, thugs and burglars. Her face showing her concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Jun noticed her pop down into his vision and he was enraptured by her beauty once more. He blinked slightly, his facial expression blank and dazed. He stared at her for a second before he took one step forward, but caught himself, pulling back and turning around, facing the gates instead of her. She spoke of it being safe, and Jun had agreed, sleeping outside wasn't all that safe. He had enough mone to get them a place at a hotel for the night, hopefully that wouldn't drain what little funds he had. Then he remembered... He'd be rich soon! He simply chuckled to himself before he simply walked towards the ledge of the pagoda, looking out into the distant sea. He let a gentle smile cross his face, unwillingly, and his eyes grew soft as he watched the beauty of nature unfold before him. The heavy rain, the strong waves, and the sound of pure water crashing into the surface made him shiver with delight.

"We can stay in a hotel, if you'd like. It'd be safer, and you'd be able to sleep better. It sounds very nice, but it all falls into one big category of honesty: Do you trust me enough to stay in a hotel with you?"

Jun made sure to keep his eyes averted from her and looked at the ground once more when he faced her, leaning against the wooden railing of the pagoda. Suddenly, the sound of a zither could be heard faintly in the back of Jun's mind. It was the music of peace and beauty, and when he looked up, the first thing he saw, of course, was the face of Princess Ao. His cheeks turned a light pink with blush before he quickly slid his black hair forward over his face, hopig to hide the pink tinged cheeks filled with blush. It was unusual for him to feel this way. There had only been one person who brought him this kind of feeling, and now some little girl was making his emotions fluster? Jun quickly tried to set his mind straight at that moment, averting his eyes towards the flowers along the gate walls, hoping she would not notice. Silence befell the two before he remembered that she had asked him if he had offended her, but he felt it best not to answer such a question, for it could make him seem 'forward'.

He stood there, silently for a second before a cold, chilling wind blew through the city. Jun did not shiver, for he was used to the cold weather. He let out a brief sigh and removed his jacket, extending his arm out forward towards the girl. He made sure not to make eye contact, and eve had his long hair fall into place before his eyes, covering them completly, revealing only a large mass of black, silky material, which was his hair. He wore a short sleeve shirt beneath his scholars jacket, but he cared not much for it. The distinct scent of flowers came from his body as the wind danced about, carrying the scent through the air as silence engulfed them as the waves calmed for a few short minutes.

"It'll get colder, soon... Use it to keep warm until we arrive at the hotel... If you trust me, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Confused by his notions, Ao watched as the man stepped forward only to step back once more. She wondered if he was tired. He had been on a long voyage. Her face gave away her curious demeanor and even amplified it as he suggested the hotel and asked if he should be trusted. Ao blinked a couple times, stunned by his question before she stepped forward to give him an answer, "Is there a reason I should not trust you? You are to be my bodyguard are you not? Thus entails many a nights switching between other guards at watching my room as I sleep. You'd be everywhere I was when I went out, unless the twins are there." She admitted truthfully, her eyes still giving off their cyan colored luster. She bit her lip.

"But I suppose if you feel uncomfortable being alone with me, then I could always head home on my own. However that might get me lost." The last part was intended for a laugh and she smiled to denote it, however with the first half it was obvious that anything Jun had been implying had flown right over her head. Gently she reached and grabbed his hand as he seemed to zone. it was getting cold and he had intended to hand her his jacket, but she shook her head. "Come on, I want to have a nice warm bed before it's too late." She gently pulled on his hand, insinuating that she wanted him to lead the way.

This man was to be her protector or at least one of them, so the trusting had to start now. Besides from what she could tell, he had not given her a reason not to trust him. Though he had mentioned some odd things, he never acted on them. She believed him to be more of someone trying to test if she was really someone he'd want to risk his life for. Was she? She'd know in time.

Her eyes watched the flowers as they seemed to dance in the wind, oblivious to the outside world once more as her mind was on Sonai. Why hadn't he come home? It'd been months now hadn't it? She felt a sting in her eyes and quickly swallowed back the bitter wave. She felt so childish unless he was there and in fact she usually was, but in the time he'd been gone, she had to make sure that she had her head on straight, but lately, things were getting out of hand. Perhaps, she would go to this Fort Briggs and talk to Reila herself. If they were having such troubles, she was sure she could help... couldn't she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Jun jumped with surprise when she stepped forward, and was about to take a step back before she started speaking of a reason why she should ot trust him. He looked at her with a confused expression on his face. Was she truly this oblivious? Jun simply tossed the matter aside, and decided that it would be best to get her somewhere warm before she actualy got the iea to run off alone. He could only wonder what trouble this girl would drag him into along the road, but then again, could he really complain? He let out a slight sigh and nodded in accordance with everything she spoke of, and was about to step orward when she grasped his hand. At that second, everything seemed to slow down, and Jun tripped on his own step, stopping only a few inches away from her, and when he looked up, his green eyes looked right into hers, and their faces were only inches away. It was like watching the scene at the restaurant all over again. He quickly stood up straight and gently removed his hand from hers, not once looking at the girl as he started ahead through the gate.

"Hai..."

He made sure to keep a distance from Ao, yet he made sure not to stray to far away from her. He sighed as thoughts raced through his mind. He felt like a child, confused and lost, but he refused to let it show. Not out of pride, but out of concern. If he was afraid, would the girl feel the same too? He just continued to walk, but when a drunken homeless man started walking towards her, Jun grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him as they advanced towards the hotel. He made sure not to walk to fast so he didn't drag her along, so, unfortunately, he was forced to keep her close to his side and held onto her hand, following her pace. When they finally reached the hotel, he opened the door for her first and let her in before approaching the front counter. It seemed like a beautiful hotel, but it was all because of that big sign that made things akward. In neon Xingese characters, the words 'Love Hotel' were written. Jun didn't want her to catch the idea, but he really had no choice at the moment.

After getting their card, he grabbed her hand and rushed up to the room, opening the door and stepping aside to allow her in. He sat against the wall and closed is eyes gently, resting himself, his hand slowly placing itself on his polearm.

"I'll sleep out here so you can be more at ease and can have your personal space. Go in and rest."

Jun seemed... Distant. more than usual at this point to. He, however, just sighed and started contemplating his next move. What would happen if they were attacked? Kidnapped? Or worse... ATTACKED!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Ao watched as Jun stumbled over his own step and she felt her ears burn slightly as his face came within inches of hers. Her cheeks heated as well. What was with this man? He was a taoist.. was it some kind of spell? She wondered, but couldn't move, swallowing nervously. Husband, husband, husband. She tried to clear her mind and yet she couldn't until he stood upright. The feeling confused her and as he pulled his hand free, she felt her heart sink for that moment. Why did she feel this way? She shouldn't it was bad, it disoriented her like a drug and she couldn't think straight. Taking a deep breath, she adjusted her clothing, cleared her throat and followed him closely.

She felt somewhat hurt as the walk was silent and there was an awkward feeling. The princess almost looked like she was moping as she walked, her eyes dipped down; furrowed in confused thoughts. The man acted so strange. Did all men? She let out a haggard sigh, and walked inside the gate behind him, paying no heed to her surroundings. She only came back when he pulled her close to him, once more holding her hand. Ao suddenly felt like her stomach had whiplash. Butterflies fluttering without a care. Why did he have to be so confusing? Why was this something that persisted in confusing her?

As they continued walking, Ao found herself at the hotel door. She looked at him with concern and frowned. "You cannot sleep in the hallway at least take a bed." She said in a serious voice. "You won't be getting much sleep after tonight so I should suggest you cherish a good night's sleep while you can, Jun." She smiled softly as she opened the door and looked around the room. The man was strange, her whole situation stranger. She wondered what accepting this man as a bodyguard would ensue. Her mind blank as she pulled off some of her outer clothing, enough to have simply lounging clothes. "Jun? You coming in?" Her voice rang in it's natural carefree tune. She folded the outer-skirts and placed them neatly on a bed, now wearing her simple Chinese dress rather than the further layers of silk and jackets. It felt better to move freely anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Jun was ready to smack himself in the face to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He kinda tapped his head against the wall continuosly before he finally realized he wasn't waking up. He sighed slightly and reached into his shirt and pulled out his flute sword. The blades were carefully hidden, and the flute seemed like your typical chinese flute. He twiddled with it, wondering if he should go in or not, but then the unexpected happened. Tourists arrived! One slip of the mouth and the entire village knew that a man was staying with the princess in a love hotel. If they were sighted, there'd be trouble... If he was even sighted alone, outside the door, there'd be trouble. Then there's the assassins who were still after the head of the young girl... Jun's mind was twirling with rage. Nothing was making sense anymore. He quickly moved inside without thinking, shutting the door behind him. When he had done so, he started slapping his head furiously with his hand, swearing at himself lowly. He contemplated going back outside, but that would draw even more attention... He was stuck.

"I suppose... I'll come in."

His speech was rigid and stiff as he moved weirdly. He walked sideways as to not face her, and stepped into the living room, sitting down on the couch and staring out the window at the city below, along with the ports that stopped at the sea. He let out a low sigh and simply decided to clear his mind by focusing on the beauty of the city and listening out for any danger. He kept his alertness high, as he was on a twenty four hour alarm, basically. He could not rest if she was in danger. If she got hurt, then it would surely be on his hands, for his responsibility, now, is to protect her. He slendered his eyes and focused more on the scenery, trying to remove such troubiling thoughts from his mind. He eve grabbed a bottle of sake and poured it into the cup, drinking the sake lightly. Why would he drink at a time like this? Who knows... But it was working.

He was more relaxed, and definately felt more at ease now. He also lightened up about the situation a little and toyed with his fingers for a few seconds. Now all was back to normal. Nothing was going wrong so far. It was quiet, peaceful, and warm... He decided to open the blinds more, the rain still pouring down outside, water droplets crashed into the window, but it only made the scenery even more beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Ao watched him as he walked in and walked like weirdo. She couldn't help but laugh slightly at the sight. "You are quite strange." She said as she turned around and stretched her arms. Her body and mind both ached and she could smell the alcohol. She recognized the scent from the balls she'd attended and such and was reminded of her husband. Oddly enough she felt angry. Why had he left her here to run Xing alone. He knew well that she wasn't ready to run alone. She had no idea what to do about the war he'd started and now he'd disappeared leaving her to clean the mess. Ao had never felt more distressed.

Jun seemed distracted and feeling like he could use a break as well as herself, she yawned. "I shall be taking a bath now. Just uhmm... do whatever?" she said in a confused voice. She needed her time away from him anyway. Instead of actually showering, she simply walked into the bathroom and shut the door, simply sitting in solitude for a while. She needed to clear her head. Her emotions rushing drove her to act stupid, or so it seemed since she kept making Jun seem mad at her.

She wondered if he hated her, maybe that's why they kept feeling so uncomfortable. Yet he decided he'd be a guard of hers. Was he willing or just wanting the money? Who knew, she didn't but Sonai had said he was a good man for the job. What exactly that meant she had no idea. At the same time she barely knew him and she was trusting enough to allow him to be alone with her while she slept.

For a whole ten minutes, the young princess sat there, quite and off in her own thoughts, however it wasn't helping. Finding it a pain to keep worrying about her husband's disappearance and her conflicting and odd feelings for Jun, she started the water and allowed the hot water to soothe her rigid nerves. It was another few minutes before the tub was full and she could slip into the warmth. The steam seemed fixed her muscles and joints, but as it would be, her mind was still clouded and confused. She sighed heavily before sinking deeper in the water Maybe it would all go away.. the stress...

For a moment it was all clear, the troubles having melted away. She could relax with a smile. However something fluttered around in the room and as Ao rose her head to look, she saw blood in the ceiling boards. Letting out a shout, she threw something to make the image go away and as she blinked it wasn't there anymore, however she'd hit a board below a stray bird. Panicked the bird let began flapping around and Ao shirked; letting out another shout of fear. Ao had been attacked by birds when she was little; they terrified her. She wasn't sure what was going on but she assumed one thing: that bird was going to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Jun sighed when she when to bathe and relaxed himself, sipping his sake in light sips. All was silent, and peaceful surprisingly, as she took her time, and Jun used this as a time to rest. He rested for a good twelve or so minutes before he heard a loud shriek come from the bathroom. He quickly ran into the bathroom and saw the panicked princess naked in the tub and the bird flapping around wildly. He let out a sad sigh and shook his head slowly as he extended his arm out, allowing the bird to fly onto his palm and rest its wings. He then walked it over to the window and made it a little nest out of the plants and small items on the balcony. He calmly walked back in and closed the window and brought a towel to Ao and placed it beside her. A faint smile took to his face, and was quickly followed by a slight huckle. The fact that this girl was afraid of birds made him nearly burst out in rude laughter, but he was always one to be considerate of others, and kindly withheld the need. He bowed to her slightly and walked out calmly, almost as if he didn't care that he had seen the princess nearly nude... Man he was getting good.

"I fixed you a small snack and a glass of warm tea when you finish bathing. After that, you can rest. OK?"

Jun did not wait for an answer. He simply shut the door behind him as he walked out of the bathroom, his green eyes fixed on the path that led to the bedroom. There was a scroll of Xingese characters on the wall that he bowed before and began his praying to pass the time. All seemed quiet... Which was good. He figured the assassins and rogues learned thei lesson after witnessing the crushing defeat of the other two assassins. He finished his praying and sat back on his couch, watching the night scees closely as vivid, neo signs shone in the shadows and the scum of the night walked about. He decided this was not the scene he wanted and averted his attention more to the sea which grew rougher as the storm rolled on. Soon, thunder began to boom in the skies, and lightning crackled above the heavens, lighting up the once dark sky. He let a smiall smile escape his lips as he continued to look at the beauty of nature unfold. It reminded him of his time at North City and Fort Briggs... The thought of the two cities brought him back to the reig of the Tejirou Bloodline... It made him realize that things were not going so well for Xing. It was a time of turmoil and chaos.

Jun continued to ponder the many questions in his head before he heard a window lift upward and the sound of silent feet touching the ground. Jun quickly drew his flute and pressed his figers against two holes that caused both blades to slide downward at the same side. He stepped lightly, almost as if he was a feather, as he leapt onto the table, and finally up into a corner. He held himself up by doing a split against the two walls, balacing himself carefully and moving lightly to avoid making noises. The man came through the large clearway from the kitchen to the living room, and when Jun had full view of his back, he leapt off the walls quickly and landed by striking his left foot into the back of the intruder's knee, and using his right foot to kick the other man's foot farther out left. This action caused the man to falls to his knee as Jun's blade came to his neck, the cold steel barely touching his skin. Jun was ready to question him when he suddenly realized that this man was an old ally from his time with the League. He slowly pulled the blade down to his neck and allowed the man to stand, but he was taken advantage of right at that moment. The intruder spun aroud and grabbed Jun's hand before he whispered words Jun never thought he'd hear in his ears. Jun's eyes slendered when he heard this, but before he could respond, the man had took off running and had leapt out the window as if it was a diving board into a pool.

Jun ran over to the window and stared out of it, but saw no sight of the man below or across from him. He had vanished. Jun placed his hand against his head ad slid his blades back into the flute before he started walking back from the window and plopped down on the couch for a third time. What he had heard was revolutionary... But was this a good revolution, or a bad one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Ao looked at Jun with teary eyes when he came running in; she was in a panic. It was silly of her to fear birds and yet, she did. Her eyes dropped in embarrassment as he held the bird and simply released it with ease then explained he had a snack ready. Princess Ao nodded, however she didn't budge. After she had been left alone, she sulked in the bathtub, sinking below the small shimmers of waves that circled as rings. Her soft cyan eyes were deep in thought as she closed them and briefly dosed into a sort of trance-like state. She was tired of the stress, but Sonai would be home soon. He had to be, she knew it to be the one thing that had to be true. Her mind wandered and mulled over thoughts of Xing before she came back slowly. The water having now been cold by the wait of her resting, she pulled herself free and dried herself off.

With swift movements she pulled back on her chinese dress and slipped out of the bathroom. Her hair was still wet, but her eyes were distant. What was Amestris like? She pondered a while before sitting herself on the bed. It was kind of Jun to make her a snack, but she wasn't really hungry. Instead she stayed in a spaced wonderland. Her mind clearly on matters that made her head ache. War, peace they came hand in hand Sonai had once said. Police action shall be taken to make sure of this peace.

The argument had left the couple arguing for weeks before Ao had let it all go. She buried herself once more in her own land of books and empty pages for writing her own journal. Lately however she'd stopped writing; it was no longer working. Even to get it on paper did not calm her whirring mind and instead only took from the time she needed for making what few actions she could.Simply talking to people and letting them know all would be fine. Yet that no longer worked. Sonai's plan was falling apart as if he weren't even there or at least trying. Ao found it disturbing the fact her husband was blatantly ignoring her letters as well, avoiding half of her questions. Sometimes she wondered if she even knew him anymore.

Heaving a heavy sigh, she poked the liquid in her cup and shook her head, no longer looking like a princess and looking simply like any other average girl. Or at least that's what she was told to think. Ao was never allowed to think for herself; everything was done for her. In a way that's why she constantly ran, or at least she told herself that. As well she continually avoided eye contact with Jun, still feeling foolish for her freak out. Maybe that's why she wasn't allowed to be anything more than a caged bird herself. She always messed up things. This time: her image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Jun had been thinking for quite some time, his mind wandering off into a new world. Once he came back to Earth, he saw that the princess had left from the bathroom. He looked over at her and arose from the couch before he walked over to her, his steps light and quiet. He stopped behind her and grabbed her hand lightly, and pulled her into him, giving her a gentle embrace. She was still but a child, and already had much on her shoulders. It reminded Jun of himself when he was younger, being forced into things he did not yet understand fully. His gentle, green eyes locked on the walls, ad he said not a word, but instead stayed calm and quiet. There was no reasoning besides the hug other than trying to lift her spirits. That's when he noticed something unfamiliar... He had known this young girl for only a few hours, and already he was doing things like this? Was he a love addict? He pushed the matter aside and simply continued to embrace her, holding her close to him. His heartbeat was slightly faster than it was before, but it would be hard to notice as he wore layers of clothing now.

"The Emperor... Do not worry about him right now. Just let things go and seek for the good in the day. You have plenty of time to rest and do whatever.. Use it."

Jun had rarely spoke of relaxing and letting things go, which is why it surprised him when he realized what he had said. He was ready to say something else, but simply held his tongue and continued to hold her gently. He then feltthe urge once more to do the unspeakable. If he acted the way his mind thought, then that would only cause the speculations of the people to be true. He simply let her go and poured two cups of rice wine and handed one of the small cups to her. He raised his cup slightly and chugged the entire thing... Although it wasn't much, he let out a soft sigh after finishing and urged her to do the same. He felt that she would need a drink when she found out the terrible news that would soon befall her. He poured himself another cup ad stared at it for a second before he looked back up at her and felt his face become warm as he looked her in the eye. He wondered if he was blushing and quickly threw back the second cup of sake to make it seem like he was just getting slightly drunk. Oh, what a world...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Ao blinked, restoring her senses only once something out of the ordinary happened. She felt arms holding her, which confused her and somewhat pleased her at the same time. The warmth and comfort somehow calmed her as she looked at him confused. How could she not worry? She was left in charge of Xing; on her own without the prince there. However she found the thoughts melting away as he held her. It felt relaxing and oddly her heart raced slightly. With a sigh she nodded, though it took her a small while. "You are right. Perhaps I worry too much." she said with a unconvinced voice. Her mind would be bothered again soon, but maybe for now she could enjoy a moment of peace. Especially in the moment they were having, after all she seemed more relaxed with Jun nearby. How odd it was for her to think that though.

Another few moments passed before Jun poured a couple of glasses of wine. Though she wasn't fond of drinking, Ao downed it slowly, as to not offend him. Her eyes caught his and for a moment his cheeks were redder than before, she wondered if maybe he was drunk. It could be, but she wasn't worried. She felt slightly more relaxed once the wine had calmed her nerves, as little as it was. She smiled at him warmly and tucked a bang behind her ear and sighed contently. Perhaps she was getting worked up over nothing, who knew?

Her eyes stared curiously at Jun for a moment as if trying to figure him out, but then gave up and fell once more upon the window. "The rain makes the world beautiful." she said suddenly. It seemed odd to her that she said it, but it also seemed ironic how it came and go as it did. Almost like stress. It would build up and be awful but then after a while wonderful flowers would bloom. Or at least that's what Ao was telling herself at the moment. It was keeping her calm at least.

It wasn't much longer before the princess fell asleep. Her eyes closed and her body slumping onto her side. She was exhausted and the wine put her to sleep. There was no need for her to be awake and worry anyways.

(Topic close sorry need to make a sorta flow ^^; )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Jun was about to reply when he noticed that Ao had fell asleep. He simply chuckled slightly and lifted her into his arms and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down gently and kissed her forehead lightly before he walked out and sat down on the couch with the bottle of sake and a cup. It was going to be a long night, but he felt he could handle it. He sighed as his mind wondered about the Emperor, Sonai. Was he truly dead as the informant spoke of? Perhaps... Who knows? He decided he'd find out in due time. Jun poured himself another cup of sake and placed the bottle on the table beofre he switched on the television and started watching a funny game show. He let a slight smile break, and watched the television with enjoyment. It was his turn to relax and rest. No more money worries, no more constant threats from angry hotelmen, no more debts to pay, and no more sleeping on the cold ground. Life was becoming truly grand.

"Sorry, Princess Ao, but as long as you have a voice... The Tejirou Bloodline will never ascend to the throne. That means... You'll need to be silenced for the sake of balance."

Jun's face became emotionless, and a cold breeze entered the hotel room. If he wanted Xing to live in peace, the he needed to find a way to force Ao step down from the throne, or find a way for him to take the throne alog her side. No matter what the options were, they all involved him ruling Xing in the name of the Tejirou Family. He sighed lightly as he sipped his cup of sake and let his eyes rest gently as he listened to the foolishness that came from the television. How life was so grand. He didn't have to kill Sonai after all... Somebody else did it for him, which makes his job alot easier. 'Rest in peace, young Emperor, for you have paved the way for the balance of the world, and safety of Xing. Foolish child.' Jun scoffed and took another sip of his sake, the lights fading out ad the stars in the sky twinkiling. It would only be a matter of time...

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down