Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Bitter-sweet Homecoming EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Bitter-sweet Homecoming

Go down

Bitter-sweet Homecoming Empty Bitter-sweet Homecoming

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:06 pm

It was exactly one week after the events at West City, when Creta tried to overtake Amestris, or so at least it seemed. In Drachma however it was always snowing, or at least cold, so for the one who came back from the warm climate of Amestris it was a real test. Even the warm coat, with two layers of fur wasn't helping much.
A man sat in the back of a black car. His legs - the toes exactly, were almost frozen. It was almost as if they weren't even there. No - wait, they were there, but they were almost completely numb... not a good thing. Oh but salvation came after 10 minutes, as the car stopped and the man stepped outside of it. The driver helped the man, by opening the door for him and offering some help, so that he would not fall down on the icy stairs that led to a huge building. It was the Royal Palace. And the stranger seemed to decline the offer, making his way towards the entrance by himself.
As this man entered the grand hall, he was engulfed by a wave of warmth. It was impossibly warm, which made the man inhale with trouble for a few time, as if he was choking and could not breathe. Once all this had happened, a man in the clothes of a butler came up to the one who entered. It was a man in his middle years, he had a very intelligent and stoic look, classy moustache and his hair was made into a ponytail.
It was none other than Alexey Godrovich - the Royal Butler.

"Young Master - how was your journey back home? Was everything alright?" - Alexey smiled, giving the newcomer a warm, yet professional smile.

"Haaah, I can't feel my toes, if that's what you're asking!!! I can't believe it's this cold out there!" - the man finally revealed his face, by taking off the hood he had on his head. It was Loki Dragunoff - a mercenary, alchemist and a Military officer. He smiled as he continued. - "And yeah - it's nice to see you again, Alexey. I haven't seen you in years. Can't say you changed though." - Loki hugged the "old" Butler, patting his back a few times, then let go.

"So... what happened? Why the sudden latter?" - Alexey darkened as Loki spoke. A small portion of suspicion and worry arose inside the sound alchemist.

Last edited by Loki on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bitter-sweet Homecoming Empty Re: Bitter-sweet Homecoming

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm

[Bump =3]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down