Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Off in business EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Off in business EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Off in business EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Off in business EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Off in business EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Off in business EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Off in business EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Off in business EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Off in business EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Off in business EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Off in business

Go down

Off in business Empty Off in business

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 am

"Goddamnit I'm lost!" The words fell angrily from a small girl that barely reached five feet and two inches. Her body looking like she was an average school girl and yet, she was older than her appearance permitted. Her golden eyes were narrowed in annoyance and frustration. Over her shoulder was a slung black bag that jingled and tinged as she moved. Her teacher had sent her off and she had walked around aimlessly, unfortunately it seemed she had wandered into East city, though if you have no target then there really is no truth to getting lost. Was there? She sighed as she kept her feet carrying her. Her pink hair floating behind her with each step, her aura almost like an angry steam that screamed Stay away. Most people abided.

Minutes flew by and for the small amount of patience she had, Mitsuki felt like it'd been hours. Her stomach growled angrily at her and she groaned. No business; no money. How would she get a meal if she couldn't get any money? She was good at what she did, but.. she was still new. Her face a disoriented and agitated glare, she turned at a whistle.

"Hey pinky! You lost? Little shrimp shouldn't you be at school?"
A man laughed, obviously drunk if even slightly. His face red with inebriation.

Mitsuki clenched her fists and snorted. Pinky? Why did that still bother her? No it was the shrimp part. "WHO THE HELL YOU CALLIN SHORT JACKASS!" Her face red and though she was angry she looked less than intimidating. The man simply laughed.

"Look at shorty here. Her face is the same color as her hair! Gwahahaha! Get along lil lassy before the school attendants find you." He cocked at her, his buddies laughing along.

Mitsuki clenched to charge, but her belly growled and instead she huffed at them, sending the airlift to make her bangs float momentarily. She fell to her knees and let out another groan. Rocks are edible... right?

Back to top Go down

Off in business Empty Re: Off in business

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Ike was currently listening to his ipod, in particular a new Christmas song, seeing as the festive season had just started, despite it not really feeling like Christmas here in east city. In fact he was enjoying the song so much that he had stared click his fingers and had extra spring in his step. Being so engrossed in his music, he wasn't really aware of his surroundings, fortunately he hadn't bumped into anyone yet.
"Shake it up. Shake up the happiness. Wake it up. Wake up the happiness" Ike sang along to the song.

Ike wasn't wearing his usual clothes, instead he was wearing a black suit tailored for himself, complete with a black tie. However like most youths, he wore it in a more informal fashion, with his tie loose, the top button on his shirt undone and his shirt untucked. Ike continued walking in his own little music filled world, not noticing that there was a girl on her knees in front of him. He just walked into her, causing him to fall over the top of her. He fell straight onto the left side of his face. Ike blinked in confusion,

"That certainly didn't feel like a banana peel..." Ike said, slightly startled. He turned to see what he'd fallen over this time, to see a presumably young pink haired girl. Ike got up patted himself down, took out his headphones and shoved them into his pocket, he then offered his hand to her, to help the girl get up

"I'm sorry, that was my fault, if there is something i can do to make it up to ya, just say the word..." He gave a weak chuckle, because he thought laughter helped these sort of situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Mitsuki blinked and suddenly she felt a stabbing pain through her back. It took her a moment to realize that she had been knocked over onto her back and the culprit? A man who seemed to stagger and somehow lose balance, falling flat on his face. As he mentioned that he hadn't seen her, Mitsuki fumed.

"Oh? So now I'm so short you can't see me?!"
Her voice raged like an angry whirlwind at the blond, her golden eyes piercing while the pink of her hair flitted with the wind. Her rage was darker than her hair by dozens of shades and only served to let people know she was angry, not intimidate them.

After the man offered Mitsuki a hand up, she snorted and tilted her nose up, hopping to her feet in a springlike motion, allowing her back to curve and she found herself on her feet. She dusted herself off, helping her skirt to fall back in place. Next she fixed her hair and looked at the man through narrow eyes. Suddenly a smirk came on her lips, "If you really want to make it up to me, take me somewhere and pay for my dinner."

A soft laugh fell from her lips as she grinned with a goofy manner. "You should be more careful." She shrugged. "And don't sweat it I actually don't care, it happens often to me." No no no you're giving up a free meal ticket! Waving her hand, she adjusted her bag and began walking once more, wincing with a slight red face as her stomach growled angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Ike just blinked, kept his smile and retracted his arm when she refused his offer to help her up. She continued by asking for a meal. Unusual request, but because Ike was Ike, unusual didn't faze him much. All it accomplished was keeping Ike amused. Ike wasn't sure what to make of her, first she was full of a temper and demanding, but then the next she was laughing it off as if talking to a friend. Ike simply watched her when she walked away, until she was a couple of meters away, when he pulled out a wallet full of money, waved it in the air and called loudly to her

"A meal huh? That sounds more than reasonable, just tell me the place you wanna eat, and I'll pay, as a sorry. After all, I can't believe to notion that people often trip over you."

Ike heard her stomach growl and laughed loud enough for her to hear.

"Buuuuuuuut, you can always walk away from my generosity, however I don't think doing that is in the best interests of your stomach."

He put his wallet away and turned his back on her, as if he were to walk away, he was obviously teasing the poor girl.

"It's such a shame as well," Continued Ike, "It's not every day that you find yourself being treated to a meal by a rich physician, who could afford pretty much anything you could find here."

He put his hands in his pockets and gave a larger than life sigh, just to finish it off. If she is as hungry as Ike thought she was, she should come back asking for the favour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Mitsuki shirked as the man accepted her demand and then he turned around and began mocking her. Her pride seemed to boil angrily in her blood, but her stomach had other orders; growling louder than before, Mitsuki let out a soft sob of irritation. Was she really going to succumb to the ways of a beggar? No! She couldn't. Wait did he say rich? That'd be a meal in a half! But.... then.. Mitsuki swallowed nervously clenching her fists angrily at herself. Not going to.. not going to... not going to.. Her body had other intentions. It took her a moment before she realized she had turned around and began walking back towards the man.

Feeling as pathetic as she looked when she caught up to him, she looked up with puppy dog eyes and sniffed as her stomach growled once more, "Yo-your offer still stands right?" Mitsuki sure didn't act her age and her height only gave her a slight over five foot and yet, she was older than that. Her voice cracked slightly as her hands clenched onto his arm with a sort of 'help me' action. She'd regret this later, she knew she would regret looking this pitiful.

Her bag fell to the ground and she groaned as she sat down to pick up the scattered tools and scraps of metal. She felt so stupid. Why hadn't she opened a bank account while she could? Simple she didn't think she'd need one and now.. here she was practically begging for this man to buy her a foot. Oh how she'd hate herself in the morning. After the bag was fixed, she pulled herself to her feet once more and let out a heavy sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 am

Ike stifled a laugh when the girl grabbed his arm, and tried certify where Ike would pay for her meal. Right at the moment Ike was about to speak, her bag broke, with her tools scattering. Before Ike got get down in his knees to help, she'd already got most of her stuff.

Those are peculiar things to have carrying on your person...

By time Ike broke his trail of thought she'd gotten up. She didn't look too happy, maybe its something to do with Ike? He wasn't sure, but by nature Ike was going to try and cheer her up. He patted her shoulder

"Hey c'mon, cheer up. You just tell me where you wanna go 'kay? Oh wait a sec..."

What Ike did next happened very quickly and fluently. He put his left arm around her and tilted he head slightly so it appeared his head was resting on hers. Ike then pulled a camera from his right jacket pocket and took a photo of the pair with his right hand, of course Ike was grinning on the photo. Then as quickly as he posed for the photo, he removed his arm and was looking at the photo he took

"Hey that was quite a good photo." He said while putting the camera back into he pocket. "I need to get some more photo of this city. Anyway onto more pressing matters, were do ya wanna eat sis? " Ike teased, grinning back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Mitsuki found the man irritating in some ways. He laughed at her, which was the major thing that annoyed her. What did he think she was some little girl? She pondered that thought and regretted it: Probably. With a sniff she seemed a lot happier when he said he'd treat her to dinner and in fact smiled a bit. With a grin on her face, she thought it over. "Anywhere?" One problem she didn't know any of the places around here. Her face showed brief panic before she looked up with a dumb grin. "Uhmmm you decide, after all, you'll be eating too?" She smiled nervously but before she could respond the man did something that only amplified her discomfort.

As if in a strange slow motion the man pulled Mitsuki close to him, his head on her chin. Her fury grew. Why did she have to be so damn short? With a huff she realized her picture was being taken and looked at the camera somewhat dumbfounded. What strange kind of man takes random pictures with people he barely knew? She shirked off the though before turning to him.

"Stop making fun of me!
" she huffed as angrily as she could muster in her small frame. Of course that was a fail in all its glory. "You're a weirdo." She sniffed before crossing her arms and looking away. "But I guess that's ok, after all you're buying me food." After that her mind seemed to wander some. Food, how wonderful food was!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Ike's smile didn't fade when he was called a weirdo, that fact that he was able to get a reaction of her actually made his smile slightly bigger.

"Well excuuuuuuse me," He said sarcastically, "All I'm doing is enjoying myself on my visit to this place."

She'd turned her back on Ike, so he pulled down his lower eyelid with his index finger and stuck out his tongue at the girls head. Although he quickly stopped just in case she actually saw what he was doing. Ike liked acting like this. Only certain people could put up with Ike like this. He thought the reason he might enjoy being childish is because his work requires him to be cold and emotionless, but that didn't matter right now.

"So, you're throwing the choice to me? Unfortunately i'm not a local, so i guess we'll just have to look for somewhere appealing. This way seems like a good way to go."

He walked past the girl, hands in pockets, and only got a certain distance did he call back to her

"Hmmmmm, are ya coming or what? Ya need to keep an eye out for a good place to eat..." Ike too was looking for a place, his constantly checking the surrounding buildings for a decent place to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Mitsuki wondered a moment. What was there to enjoy? This place was a hellhole, but then again he had money for things so that left her out of his loop. Of course he'd enjoy his stay. Mitsuki however needed to find another client soon. Her skills were great, but it was her looks that steered people away. After all she looked like she was only 15, she was older than that. It really stressed her that she looked so young, but it was her genetics, maybe one day it'd be a good thing.

With a sigh, she looked around, trying to scout for a good restaurant. They all looked good to her, so she figured she'd leave the man to chose. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the wind, but snapped open at his calling. "Huh? OH yeah, I'm coming!" Speeding off, she caught up within a few seconds, but idled a few feet behind. She didn't have a reason to really trust this man yet.

Her gold eyes were zoned on the street as the cars zipped past without a care. She was worried about her work, maybe she should get a second job. She pondered, chewing on her lip, so engrossed in thought she barely watched where she was going. In result; she bashed her head hard into a sign, Recoiling, she held her nose and whimpered. "Owowowowowoowowowoowow! Who the hell put a sign here?" She snarled angrily before storming up to the sign and glaring. As if that would affect6 it any. The sign stood still; unfazed by her assault on it and Mitsuki simply held a red nose. "Stupid sign."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Ike had just been searching for a decent place too eat. He'd moved his hand from his pockets to rest on the back of his head, when he heard a bang. Ike, curious to what it was, stopped walking and looked back. It was that girl, she mustn't have been looking where she was going, because she was know having a staring match with a sign. The site was quite humorous, but Ike did he best not to smirk at the girls misfortune. He just walked back and stood beside the post and the girl, who's name he didn't know, but was going to pay for her dinner. He looked dumbfounded, Not believing he was witnessing a woman glaring at a sign post because she walked into it.

"You know" He said in a matter of fact voice "You can stare all you want, it ain't gonna help. I think that its better if ya just carry on and leave to poor sign to its job."

Ike was constant moving his head, trying to get a good look at the girls nose, to make sure it wasn't seriously harmed in the collision...with a sign.

"By the way" he added "The name is Ike Harvard. I just realized that we hadn't got the formalities out of the way. I can't take a woman out to dinner without them knowing my name, they wouldn't know who to thank." Ike finished smiling weakly hoping to try and improve what seemed to be the girls rapidly deteriorating mood.

"Shall we continue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:37 am

Mitsuki rubbed her nose a few times before she sighed and twitched the muscles. It was fine. Her nose would be fine.. she hoped. Knowing there wasn't blood certainly helped. And her eyes lit up a bit as the man joked. Her mood was foul she needed some cheering even if it meant making fun of her bad sight.

Mitsuki rubbed the back of her head. "Well he's a stupid sign." she said before walking again "No way am I starving! I'll make you regret taking me out to eat!" she said as she stuck out her tongue at him. With a hidden giggle before looking at him oddly. "Ike huh? My name's Mitsuki." She said neglecting her last name. A common last name as hers wasn't important. "So.. Ike.. what're ya doing here 'visiting' anyways? You're not in some mob are you?" she asked hypothetically and sarcastically. He wasn't in a mob, but hey who really cared it was a joke after all, granted a poor one, but Mitsuki blamed it on the slight concussion she probably had.

Keeping her eyes on the road this time, she dodged two more signs before stopping. "This seems like a nice place, let's stop here." she said pointing to the shop sign. She was tired of walking, her knees ached, she was thirst and she was starved. Anything would be better than walking on more rocks with her heavy back of tools. Waiting for him to catch up, she wondered if maybe he knew any people with automail, but found the thought as greedy and brushed it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:50 pm

What the crap! Ike thought, Does she know? Ike was currently not letting his inner confusion show. When Mitsuki mentioned the Idea of Ike being a member of the 'mob', he merely smiled a smile that showed he regarded the idea as a joke and completely ridiculous. It was probably just a joke, he reassured himself. Yeah, a joke, just a stupid coincidence, my act usually doesn't give off a criminal vibe. Man i hope it was a joke, I don't want to get caught up with work related problems.

Ike relaxed; he'd assured himself that his secret was safe. He just kept on walking and answered her question.

"I was here for a conference, hence the rubbish suit, it just ended this morning, so I'm just using this free time to see the city. It just so happened "

Although when he actually turned to look at her, she'd gotten ahead. Making him question whether or not she heard his answer. Whatever, if she didn't hear it, that was no big deal. She also decided on a place to eat. He caught up to her, and walked into the place, looking straight for a table for the both of them. He settled for an inside table for two, next to the window, he pulled out a chair, but before sitting down, he turned back to Mitsuki,

"You don't mind sitting here, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 am

Mitsuki was zoning as the man seemed to drift behind. She slowed herself a moment before looking back at him. Was it something she said or was he planning on ditching her? Ooo if he did. She clenched her fists as she stared angrily off at the sky; leaving little to be expressed. Her skirt ruffling a bit in the wind before it died down. Her gold eyes burning angrily. It was ridiculous she was angry at the man for something so stupid, but it still angered her. People thought her a fool just because she was a pink-haired, slightly below average-height woman. SHE WAS AN AUTMOMAIL MECHANIC. In fact her teacher had said she would be one of the best in actuality. Her eyes glaring darkly at the man as if her whole being would devour him.

After a moment she realized he was walking and snapped back. It was her imagination that had excited her. With a nervous smile, she allowed him in front and followed with a soft blush of humiliation. Had she waited any longer she would have struck him with a wrench. Her eyes glinted her nervousness while she perused the cafe. Ike guided her to a set of seats and sat down while he asked if the seat was okay. Deciding she'd screw with him she scoffed, "A little wobbly, but I guess I can suffer." With a grin she laughed it off. "Don't worry about it I like window seats you can watch the world go by and not worry about it hitting you in the face...." Like that damn sign. As if remembering its painful strike, she rubbed her nose; wincing briefly.

With a content sigh, she leaned forward. Lacing her fingers as she rested her chin on their backs she grinned. "So what are your hobbies Ike? Are you a serial killer or something?" Naturally she was kidding again. Mitsuki loved to get under people's skins if only to prove she wasn't some cute doll they could tame. She didn't have many friends because of it. Her ears perked at approaching footsteps; the waiter approached. "Save that thought I'm starved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 pm

[Bump =3]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Ike sat down as well, finding himself on the receiving end of Mitsuki's little jokes and taunts. A serial killer? Well he had to admit that he hadn't heard this sort of thing before. He smirked and was about to say something, when she commanded him to not make his reply as the butler arrived. He let her order first seeing as she seemed to be hungry, it would change anything really, but Ike just got the impression that even if he wasn't going to allow Mitsuki to order first, she would just cut out Ike and do it anyway.

Once the waiter had taken Mitsuki Order, he stepped in.

"I'll take a glass of Water and some form of salad, I haven't really looked at the menu. Just any salad that had prawns in."

Ike made a last minute switch, originally he was going go some form of burger, but for two reasons settled for a the salad. Firstly because he wanted to keep in shape and recently his diet hadn't been too great, so it was out of guilt. Secondly he suspected that the burger might be more expensive than a salad. There was no point spending too much. He was sure Mitsuki could do that for him.

Once the waiter had taken both there orders, he restarted a conversation.
"My hobbies, hmmm. The only thing I do on a regular basis apart from work is tennis. Oh yeah, I also kidnap young girls after taking them out to a meal, cool huh? What about you?" Two could play this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down