Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Settling in. (Ana x Nero) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Settling in. (Ana x Nero)

Go down

Settling in. (Ana x Nero) Empty Settling in. (Ana x Nero)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yes, all is well here. Reila put some guards around me so I think she suspects. Yes of course I wouldn't move rashly. Yes of course, I'll keep you posted sir." Anastasiya hung up the phone and removed the glasses she wore. She started to walk away from the phone and started writing note on her clipboard, thinking how actual work was hard.
She wore a customized Amestrian military uniform that was more elegant and suited for her tastes and even had a skirt showing off her long legs, wrapped in black pantyhose. On the irhgt side of her was a silver saber and to top off the look, thin framed glasses.
"It's more colder here than back at home. Oh well after break I can indulge myself with some coffee." She muttered in Drachman and started to head to her office. As Head of Political Affairs, it was her duty to maintain peace with other bases, countries and basically be the peacemaker. It was ironic that she was the harbinger of war before all this...How ironic..

Back to top Go down

Settling in. (Ana x Nero) Empty Re: Settling in. (Ana x Nero)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Nero walked into the same area that Ana was, unknowingly at first, but as soon as he actually looked around. He had been looking at the Silver Watch he had recently gotten from the fuhrer and becoming a state alchemist. He had looked around after entering the area. He was wearing his normal clothes, but the only change was that a silver chain could be seen hang out of his pocket. He saw Ana and smiled. He soon walked over to her and smiled. "Hey there, Ana. I wasn't expecting to see you here." He said, smiling. He fondly remembered the encounter before. He chuckled a little to himself. She still looks as beautiful now as she did back when we met. he thought, still smiling, and hoping that he could pay her back for her paying for half of the meal from before. He waited there for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 pm

She was startled when her thoughts were interrupted only to see him again. Anastasiya smiled, taking off her glasses and tucking them into her uniform pocket. Usually she never remembered any men she went into dates with. It takes her a few moments to remember a certain trait about them but she remembered Nero clearly. Funny that.
"I started working here recently as Head of Political Affairs. Pretty nice huh?" Anastasiya said in a cheerful voice but then in the corner of the eye, she saw one of the guards Reila employed to keep a watch on her. She let out a small scoff and blew a flirtatous kiss to the guard with her full blood red lips but there was underlying message: "I shall swat you down like a fly." It probably gave off a wrong message to Nero but oh well.
Anastasiya deftly took her attention back to Nero and smiled as sweetly as could. It's so easy to seduce men and make them think they are theirs for awhile..So easy. I guess he's no different.
"Say, you want to have coffee with me?"The woman asked politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:21 pm

"That's awesome that you became the Head of Political Affairs. I'm the Head of Defense here." He said, smiling. He noticed that Ana blew a kiss to a gaurd. One of Nero's hands twitched a little, but he didn't do anything that he'd regret. He sighed but smiled yet again. He nodded to Ana's invitation to have coffee with her. "Coffee sounds great right now." He said, continuing to smile. He wondered who the gaurd was, but soon shrugged it off, and walked over to get Ana some coffee. He poured some coffee for him and for Ana. He walked back over to Ana and handed Ana her coffee. He chuckled a little bit before taking a sip of his coffee. He usually didn't drink coffee but would if someone suggested. He wondered if she still wanted him to pay her back or not, because that was driving him crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:31 pm

As she walked to Nero, she noticed his hand twitched and gave a small devious smile. Jealous type huh. Manipulating those types are so fun. Anastasiya watched as he brewed the coffee and muttered a thanks as she took a freshly made one from him."Head of Defenses huh? Must be a tough job, Not that trying to negociate with other bases or other countries aren't." She said, taking a sip of coffee. The bitter warmth gave her relief from the cold and made her sigh. Her lipstick wore off abit but she redo it later. Though her without lipstick gave her a more youthful appearance but in order to take advantage of her looks, lipstick would have to do.
"I never been to the caferteria here before. Should we give it a try afterwards? I mean, you promised to pay me back remember?" She said sweetly. The last dinner they had was very nice, even though it wasn't a five star resturant, whatever. Not like the food here would be the same but he has to pay her back somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:57 pm

"I remember that I owe you dinner, but I'd need to pay you back somewhere else, because the food in the cafeteria is free. Miss Reila had told me that." He said, chuckling a little. He knew that he now owed Ana yet another meal some other time. He chuckled a little on thinking back about the dinner before. "There's also something else. I'm now a State Alchemist. I was honestly surprised that I'd become a State Alchemist and neet the fuhrer. The fuhrer was the complete opposite than what I think she'd be." He said, smiling still. He sighed a little, knowing that the fuhrer wasn't as nice or as beautiful as Ana, but Nero still bearly preferred a smart woman to a beautiful one, but he also like women who were smart and beautiful. He continues to smile while walking with Ana, to where ever thei destination was, which probably should be the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"Oh really? That's very nice, congratulations."She said with a smile but inside she we really plotting on how to get rid of the watchdogs that was posted around her. Killing them would just confirm Reila's fears...Maybe some brain surgery would do nicely. She was good at making people insane.
"You met the fuhrer? I didn't know that the fuhrer was a woman!" She said with genuine surprised and thought it was abit interesting. Though it's not like shes going to assasinate her; there was other people who can do that. People more skilled than she is.
"So what kind of food is there in the caferteria? I'm reallt in the mood for pasta~"She said. Then she looked at her clipboard and saw that she just wrote nonsense and doodled on it. At least it wasn't imporant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:26 pm

He nodded and smiled to her compliment towards him saying he became a state alchemist. "I know! I was surprised too." He said, knowing it was surprising. He chuckled a little when he looked into the air. "According to Reila, the food here is five star. I only tried one thing in the cafeteria so far, and it was superb." He nodded, and crossed his arms. He yawned a little and soon looked over at Ana, still smiling. "Ana, you mind telling me what heppened after I had some of my drink our last encounter? I don't remember too much after some alcohol. He said, chuckling a little uneasily, because he didn't like saying that he had a low tolerance for alcohol. He continued to smile, not really knowing what her views on him were now. "And Ana, if you have any questions for me, and I will answer them the best to my ability. I know we haven't known eachother for too long, but I really like you, and I want to prove to you I am not like most guys." He said, smiling and meaning every word he had just said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 am

"Um...I don't remember. I had to go back to Drachma soon afterwards..."She said simply, her smile ceasing abit. After she left, she ran into Reila and managed to get back somehow. Now she's back with orders from the Drachman military. How long she is going to stay here, Anastasiya had no idea.
She then heard him speak again, something about getting to know him more. Because he's not like other men. Men. Anastasiya saw them as nothing but animals but she hid it in order to not freak them out. She simply faced him and smiled.
"Of course! I like you too Nero so I'll definately ask you alot of questions." She said sweetly, though she felt the words roll sourly on her tounge. Anastasiya wanted to contort her face abit but that would ruin the facade she is putting on...So she simply kept the sweetest smile she can muster. Besides, that guard from before; inflicting pain on him should make her feel better...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Nero chuckled a little when she said she didn't remember too much after their first meeting. "So what would be some of your questions right now be?" He asked looking at her and smiling a little to himself after hearing that she said that she liked him too. He wasn't sure if she was like other women or if she was a complete individual. He awaited Ana's reply, and looking into the air, with a small smile. He did notice the guy who seemed to be 'watching' her. He started contemplating things, but he soon put it off unless neccessary. He turned to Ana, and smiled again. He quickly moved his head to the side of Ana's like he was going to kiss her, but stopping to whisper into her ear. "I've noticed the guy who's seemed to be watching you too. Who is he?" He asked, still whispering into her ear. He moved back to the position that he was in just before he moved to whisper to her, and waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

"Oh him? He's just some secret admirer so I wouldn't mind it." She said with a decievingly sweet smile but in her head she was thinking; I am going to make that man dumb as a doorbell after I'm done with this one.
Anastasiya then looked at Nero and thought of a question, putting her finger on her lips in a thinking expression..
"If you could, would you want to sleep with me?" She said in a low seductive voice, her smile drawing him to her crimson red eyes. Then Anastasiya lauhged it off.
"I jest, you don't have to answer that question anyways." The woman said, still laughing here and there but in truth: she can't sleep with anyone anymore because she promised to him. Otherwise hell well break loose. Like that time he killed that man when he tried to pull a move on her. Or so her collegues back at home said who saw the incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Nero sighed a little as Ana said that the guy was just a secret admirer. He shook his head, not fully believing it. He looked around and looked back at Ana as she smiled after saying something in a low seductive voice. He shrugged and sighed a little yet again. "I would... in the future. I'm not the guy who goes after a woman for sex just after they met. I'd only do it if you wanted. I could wait." He said, with a small, fake smile. The fake-ness was too conceiled to be seen through too easily. He yawned a little, then looked back an Ana and moved back to whisper into her ear, not trusting the guy that ana called her 'secret admirer'. "I told you... I'll answer any question you have. And I find it hard to believe that he's a secret admirer. He's not so secret and he looks too suspicious to be one." He said, moving back to where he was before leaning in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:22 pm

In the future? She simply smiled and laughed alittle but knew his smile was fake by the look of his eyes. Anastasiya listened to his words as he whispered them to her ears, his breath tickling it.
"Oh well just ignore him then, he'll go away after awhile."After I tweak with his brain that is. Anastasiya slipped her arm around his arm and started to walk to the caferteria as planned.
"Sadly my dear, theres no future for us for I gave my heart away to someone else~" She said in an almost singing voice, her voice melodic and operatic. If she hadn't lived this life, Anastasiya could have been a famous opera singer. But she isn't. This woman is a spy and a whore.
"But you're the first man I've ever meet who didn't grope me or anything."Anastasiya said with a smile and a wink. Inside she said to herself "he better give up any thought of wanting to be with me. Who knows what Sashura might do to Nero.." But Anastasiya brushed off the thought, saying to herself that no such thing will happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down