Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Little death EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Little death EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Little death EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Little death EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Little death EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Little death EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Little death EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Little death EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Little death EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Little death EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Little death

Go down

Little death Empty Little death

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 pm

It was that time when it’s not really day, but it’s not night yet either. And because the tourists still moved in droves, Tala still put on her ditzy act. She giggled and padded along, making her way to the less densely tourist-ridden part of the town. She had always wanted to come here. Lots of people to stab, taste. The slasheress giggled again, appearing a stupid valley girl, despite her inappropriate form of dress. Finally the number of people started to thin out, leaving only her and a handful of people still walking along the streets. She grinned, purred softly in the back of her throat as she ducked into an alley, the rapidly darkening sky inviting her to draw one of her smaller knives from her boot.

“Come here, precious.” she murmured, watching the drunk man stumble about. When he trundled into ‘her’ dark alley, she grabbed the collar of the man’s shirt and slammed him to the ground. He was drunk, he would have fallen anyway.

“Mmm, you look like you’ll taste right. Not a screamer.” she giggled at the innuendos the phrases had. She lightly raised the knife, and then smacked the blunt handle to the man’s temple, killing him. She laughed, softly, and knelt at the dead, possibly dying, man’s side. Preparing to slit his throat.

Back to top Go down

Little death Empty Re: Little death

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 pm

A shadow seemed to stand out from the nearby wall. Perhaps it was not shadow, but a man. Yes - it was a man. But not really a man at the same time. He could be considered male, but not a human. Oh no - anyone who would think that this guy was human was making the greatest mistake in their life. Perhaps the last mistake they would ever make.
A man in a black suit and a fedora hat really did appear. He was standing near, only 6-7 feet away from the two. The woman who was on top and held a knife, and a man who lay beneath her. He was out cold - that was for sure.
The face of the man, the one with a hat on and still standing, was covered by a shadow. And it was kinda dark right now... his voice sounded low and deep in the dark alleyway:

"What do you think you're doing there?" - the voice was calm, as if the man in the suit wasn't scared one bit. Of course - Kyle Crane wasn't scared of anything. Not anymore at least. He continued - "That's a very interesting thing you're doing there... ain't it?"

Kyle put his right hand on his hat, holding it down so that it wouldn't fall off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Tala’s head jerked up, crouched over the man.

“None of your business.” she growled, picking the man’s wrist up and slitting it instead. She then brought the bleeding wound to her mouth and latched onto it, drinking the crimson.

After a moment of this she pulled the limb away from her own mouth, blood staining her lips and smeared on her chin.

“I can do the same to you, man she spat the last word, like some kind of insult. The pretty, if crazed, women rose to her feet, standing in a defensive pose without seeming like she’d actually attack.

“Forget what you saw here. One alcoholic doesn’t matter to the world.” she advised, putting the hand not holding the knife on her hip, the thing that had once been a skirt fluttering slightly from the movement. The dead man was still bleeding out on the pavement, and Tala shot the blood a brief, hungry look, before setting her expression back to the slight irritated one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 pm

"Kukukuku-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - the man laughed loudly, lowering his arm and assuming somewhat a hunchbacked position. Suddenly a cloud of hot air erupted from his mouth, like steam or something. His silhouette suddenly became blurry, as the man launched himself forwards, showing a feat of inhuman speed. He also almost immidiately stopped - resulting in him appearing just before the killer-girl.

Without as much as a pause he grabbed the knife's blade with his right hand. A second and it broke when Kyle strengthened his grip and changed his skin so that it became as hard and tungsten. Little shards and bits of steel fell on the floor as the Homunculus drew his face closer to Tala's own face. Now she could see the man clearly. His eyes were narrowed, so that his actual eyes could not be seen, a twisted grin covered his face, his green hair was covered by the fedora hat.
This was the face of the devil incarnate - Kyle Crane, also known to few, only a few as Greed. Of course - he wasn't just Greed anymore, but he didn't feel like changing his name.
He spoke, slowly, his voice bore only the notes of insanity and perhaps spite:

"What a cute girl ya are... drinking human blood. I'd say that makes ya look like a monster." - he grinned wider, showing his teeth. - "Oh but... I broke yer little toy. What do ya do now, eh?"

The Homunculus waited, he did not grab her anywhere, so she was free to act. Perhaps she would try and attack him? Perhaps her instincts would tell her of the danger? He would wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Tala-Layla’s eyes widened and she stumbled back a step. The man was scary, and she knew scary pretty damn well. Because Tala herself was scary, murdering and slaughtering just for the taste of human male.

”So perhaps I am a monster, enough people have said it. What difference does it make coming from a” her lip curled ”man.”

She took another step back, swiping her tongue across the lips, the metallic tang of blood prominent. She tossed the knife handle away, reaching a hand below the hem of her shirt and withdrawing a cleaver tucked into the waistband of her pants. The cleaver was larg, with a wickedly curving point and gleaming edge.

Unearthly blue eyes gleaming with some unidentifiable emotion, she twirled the huge knife. Tossing it between her hands once or twice.

“Screw off.” she growled halfheartedly, pretending to walk off. After about three steps, she whirled around and threw the wicked looking knife with practiced aim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 pm

"Oho, not a fan of men, huh?" - Kyle watched as the girl walked away with a big cleaver in hand. Oh she was gonna use it - Kyle knew that for sure. He even saw as she would toss it and where it would hit. His eye could see many things after all.
He smirked and stepped back into the shadows, as the girl turned around and threw the knife, he had already hardened the skin on his hands. He then proceeded to slam his hands together, catching and crushing the knife at the same time. He laughed a bit, turning his hands back to normal.

He stepped out of the shadow, pulling out one of the two butterfly knives out of the pocket of his coat. He twirled it around in his hands as he came closer to the killer-girl. He didn't stop, but he didn't go faster, he waited for her move, but then decided not to. With a sudden quick movement he jumped forwards, landing on the girl and crushing her down with his weight. A move an amature fighter would do, but Kyle was quite an expert at hand-to hand combat, so he knew what he was doing.
Next he grabbed the girl's throat with his left hand, squeezing it hard enough to give her a scare maybe, but not enough to strangle her. His grip was like steel. He positioned himself so he was sitting on top of her, his knees prevented her to escape sideways, a twisted smile on his face:

"You've gone and pissed me off. Perhaps it's time for the killer to spill some blood, huh? I like how it sounds, hehehe! Just like that drunk, no?" - Kyle licked the blade of his knife, the one he held in his right hand and raised it theatrically, as if he was going to stab her next.
What would she do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Tala shrieked when the man had suddenly lunged and sat on top of her. When his hand went to her throat, she made her upper body totally limp, protecting her throat as best she could.

“What the hell are you?” she hissed, glaring up at him. No one could dodge her that easily. Normally she’d have at least struck a shoulder or something. And no one could crush a blade like that with their bare hands.

The woman tried wriggling, only to find the man pinned her from either side. She seemed to thrash before going limp, glaring up at this weird man. The blue and black of her hair was more defined if viewed close up, and the laying position had pushed her bangs from her eye, showing her entire face.

So Tala-Layla did the first thing that came to mind. She moved her leg up, in what room she had, swiftly to knee the man in the groin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Even the Ultimate Eye could not see that coming. Kyle felt a surge, no - an explosion of pain in his groin as the woman kneed him into the place where he never felt pain before. Of course - she wasn't the first to try to hit him there, but she was the first one who had succeeded.
Greed groaned loudly as he felt the pain, but unlike the woman could expect - he didn't fall off of her. It was a good thing that Homunculi could take so much more pain than humans. Truth be told - even if Kyle would have his arm or leg cut off he'd just scream in pain and that would be pretty much it.
Kyle threw away the knife and stood up, still holding Tala by the neck, so that her feet couldn't reach the ground:

"Damn - that hurt!!! That FUCKIN' hurt!!!" - he turned to his right, swinging his arm and releasing the girl, throwing her into the wall nearby. Now that would hurt too. Greed clenched his fists and walked up towards her, not letting her do anything as she hit the wall and began to slide down. He punched, missing her head only by a few inches, making the wall crackle with the strength of his punch. - "Do that again - and I WILL kill ya."

He breathed loudly. Damn - it really hurt. He was never going to make a mistake like that again. He was beginning to wonder if this woman was really worth his time, then again - she did fight back good. Perhaps she could be of use.
He walked back a few steps, picking up his knife and putting it back in his pocket. He looked up at the killer-girl:

"I'm beginning to think that this is a waste of my time. If I wasn't intrigued - you'd be dead already. Don't think you can win... human girl." - he opened his eyes, giving Tala the most scariest thing to see in her entire life probably. He had a very scary look in his eyes. His pupils were always very small, and his iris were amber, making it look like he was going to rip apart anyone he looks at. And now his left eye bore the mark of Ouroboros - it was the sign of his new powers.
Kyle closed his eyes and grinned:

"So - are you gonna calm down or do I have to really kill ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am

Tala let out a surprisingly feminine shriek as she hit the wall, groaning softly as she slid down. She was dazed, watching the man but not understanding his words. But she knew what he meant the moment she saw his eye.

”So that’s what you are.” she said, still dazed as she shifted a little against the wall, getting her feet under herself as opposed to splayed on the concrete.

“Why does it seem everyone is finding a use for me lately?” she laughed and grinned, psychotic and macabre things that twisted her face and ripped from her throat. Her cerulean eyes got wide as she dementedly laughed, the dark kohl giving her face an eerie look.

“What would you ask of me, hmm? What can I do for you? If it means getting to taste the red that runs through veins, I’ll more than likely do it.” she had stopped laughing, but that crazed grin was still on her face. The woman tilted her head to the side, ignoring the throbbing in her body, especially her ribs, from hitting the wall. Indeed, that impact had cut the back of her head and now a line of red snake around her neck and down her chest, staining her clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 am

This woman... she seemed to be as violent as Greed himself, but... alas she seemed more out of it. It would also seem that she could not think very rationally, but perhaps that was only an act. Or perhaps she was this way because she finally met some resistance she could not handle, no one could really say. The homunculus examined the killer-girl, looking at her from head to toe. She wore a twisted grin on her face, even after she stopped laughing. This was starting to get loud, people could notice, and getting caught here wasn't an option right now.
Kyle kept his own grin on his face as well, but his was not as violent, even more polite than it was. He came closer to the girl, wiping the blood off her neck with his fingers:

"What would I ask of you? Haha - nothing." - he removed his hand and stepped back. - "I need nothing from you, nor do I have a use for you. Surprised?" - he motioned for her to follow him and started walking to the opposite end of the alleyway, so to get out of here and not be found out, branded as killers. Of course - Kyle could come out clean out of this, but he wasn't sure about this girl here.
He looked back as he walked:

"Let's go find a place where we can talk. How 'bout a nearby park? Parks at night can be quite peaceful, and you can see the starry sky." - he grinned a bit wider and continued. - "So, what's yer name girl? Or should I keep calling you "you", that won't do - right? Since I decided to get to know a girl - I need to know her name."

Kyle waited for Tala to follow and they would head out towards the park. The hospital was that way too, so if she felt that bad, they could drop by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Tala forced herself to stand up, wobbling slightly before shaking herself. Smile disappearing from her face, she smoothed her clothing and lightly clutched her ribs. “Ow.” She muttered, taking a few steps after the man. Honestly, she hated men. But he was fascinating. Alluring in his own twisted way. Tala smiled slightly at that, subconsciously associating her own twisted personality with his.

“Mildly, yes. Generally people don’t associate with me unless they have a use for me. Or if they want to take advantage of me.” Her lip twisted into a sneer. Men. Disgusting, perverted, one-track things. She hated them. Oh wait, didn’t she already think that? Huh….

“That sounds nice, thank you. I quite like the night, less interruptions, no?” she asked nonchalantly, wiping more blood from her neck in an effort to save her clothing. “I’m sorry about earlier. I get a bit giddy. Like an alcohol rush.” She laughed, still loud, but less so, and a bit more strained. Obviously she was trying to brush off the fact that someone had beat her, and that her chest was throbbing.

Tala snorted lightly at the odd man’s comment. “My name is Tala-Layla. If that’s to long, just call me Tala.” She thought for a moment. “I’d give you my last name, but I honestly don’t know if you’re going to try and turn me in or something.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down