Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Enjoying Herbal Tea EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Enjoying Herbal Tea

Go down

Enjoying Herbal Tea Empty Enjoying Herbal Tea

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Enjoying Herbal Tea
Enjoying Herbal Tea Mypictr_110x110%283%29 Enjoying Herbal Tea Mypictr_110x110 Enjoying Herbal Tea Mypictr_110x110%282%29
Well, even warriors must take time off...

Sirius Loveless was sat down at a small table at A quaint corner cafe. If was clear morning sky, so Sirius decided that he would sit at one of the tables outside. It was a sharp crisp air, but that didn't bother him. In fact the sharp breeze hitting his face and flowing through his long black hair, reminded Sirius of home, and was able to put a small smile onto his face. He was in a good mood. The whole setting was one of the places that reminded Sirius why city life was so good.

He was in the middle of reading his book when the waitress came over, carrying his order.

"Here you go sir. One Herbal Tea."

Sirius looked up to see the young waitresses large smile. However before Sirius could say thank you, she had already walked off. He shrugged it off, assuming she was busy with other customers. He gently placed his book down and took a sip of the herbal tea. It was still very hot, and he was the kind of person to enjoy drinks slowly. Sirius was enjoying the slowness of the morning. Knowing that moments like these were he could sit back and relax, were a race occurrence for him, or had been in the past.

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Herbal Tea Empty Re: Enjoying Herbal Tea

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Blake currently off duty today decided he would get some lunch. As he approaches his table he strecthes and shuts his eyes for a quick moment. Blake hadn't had a very good night of sleep so he assumes that a good lunch will help wake him up before he goes to work later tonight. He sits down at his table , cracks his knuckles and picks up a menu. As he scans the menu he feels the wind stop and suddenly he notices how packed this place is as the wind would carry some sound away but now he hears how loud it is. " This will be awhile to eat ". Blake orders a simple sandwich and a Coke. He notices one of the few quite people just sitting at his tables drinking a hot tea. " Well atleast some people know that a amount of food that you will get anyway isnt worth yelling and screaming over. " Blake smirked alittle bit. He then sat back and waited for his Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Sirius lightly placed down his tea onto its mat. The latest newcomer ordered his food and say something. Even though he couldn't see the man and therefore could see who the question was directed at, since no one was sat at the tables around Sirius, it must have been directed at him. Sirius was unfazed and simply replied,

"I don't order food from here. It always takes forever. Although the Herbal tea here is to die for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Blake still sitting smiled slightly as the waitress came with his order. He heard the man talking " Oh well thats interesting you should try the sandwich " He replied even though it was more of a outloud observation. Blake picks up his sandwich and and starts to eat it. He stops right before he took a bite and opened it up to make sure he got the right order which was a simple turkey , lettuce sub , which he did have the right order. Blake closed it up and began to eat his sandwich. About half way through his Sub he asks the man who had previously talked to him " So , you said the Herbal Tea is great here , well ill check it out next time im here. " Blake went back to eating his Sub. He finishes off his Sub and Coke and walks over and sits at that mans table from earlier out of pure bordom and having time to spare before his shift so he decided to waste it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Sirius' eyes moved from the page of his book to the newcomer. He must be a few years older than Sirius, he had black hair similar to his own, and green eyes. By the expression that this man wasn't trouble with anything, and wasn't trying to buy his services. Although he hated to admit it, Sirius quite often delved into the bounty hunter and assassin business, simply because it brought a lot of money for him.

"Good morning. Did you enjoy your meal?"

Sirius decided to start of the conversation with a simple question.He didn’t know many people in central city, he had only moved in a couple of months ago, but he didn’t really make any effort to go out, meet people and make friends.

Last edited by Sirius Loveless on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:02 pm

The member 'Sirius Loveless' has done the following action : Rank Roll

'General Roll' : 2

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:03 pm

OOC: What the fudge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

OOC : hes not even in the Military?????

Blake replied " Yeah , It was good Thanks , Im Blake Styen and you are? " Blake asked as he felt it would be a very weird conversation to be spoken without even knowing each others names. Blake looked around as the place was finally starting to clear out alittle and get to a normal pace again. He found it funny how busy people were that they couldnt sit down and have a simple meal , no it had to be rush , rush , rush all the time. ' They never take time for themself as they dont know what free time is I guess ' Blake thought to himself as he slightly smirked. Blake looked at his meal which was only Herbal Tea and his Book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm

"My name is Sirius. Sirius Loveless, its a pleasure to meet you."

He closed his book and placed it inside his pocket, thinking that keeping it open would be somewhat rude. He took another sip of his tea and continued to talk.

"So, have you lived in Amestris for long? I'm still getting used to the city and its customs. I moved here a couple of months back. However, I found this place almost straight after arriving and have been coming here frequently ever since. Its a lot busier than my old life, a lot more up to date."

Sirius finished off his tea placed it back onto the mat and signaled the same waitress as before. She hurried over, but before she spoke, her eyes stared at both Sirius and Blake for a couple of seconds. She soon realized that she was just staring at the two customers and in a attempt to make up for it she spoke rather quickly.

"Oh!" she said as she noticed the empty tea cup that Sirius had his finger lightly on the rim of, his finger moved across the whole rim.

"Thank you sir. I hope everything was ok. Is there anything else you want, we have some excellent specials an-"

"Everything was fine thank you." Sirius cut in, not really interested in today's special board. "However I would like the same again and, do you want anything Blake?"

Since he was buying a drink, he though it would be common courtesy to offer Blake one as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Blake replied " No I'm good thanks. " He smiled at the waitress as she left. His attention turned back to Sirius " So Sirius yeah I lived here my whole life , Its a pretty Nice city. " Blake looked around " So Sirius what do you do here in Central? " Blake asked in a sincere voice ' Hmm , this guy seems nice enough ' Blake thought to himself Blake saw the waitress coming back then put his Atenttion back to Sirius as he awaited a Answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

"Me, I dip in and out of many things. I've yet to find a decent secure job. So I have done a variety of things, as long as it brings money in."

Sirius kept the answer vague, so that he wouldn't have to tell Blake too much. The waitress came back, significantly quicker than usual and place down his second tea.

"There you go, and I put it on your bill."
"Thank you."

The waitress left just as promptly as she came. Sirius took a sip, enjoying just how good it actually was.

" I try to tell myself, not to squander my money. Yet i always seem to find myself here in the morning. Any money i don't spend on and rent other essentials, I waste on either tea or this hobby i picked up since i came to Central city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm

" I see so what is your hobby? " Blake asked as he wondered what does Sirius do ' This man seems to being to steer the conversation another way ' Blake decided to see where Sirius was going with the Conversation so he leaned back in his chair.
Blake lowered his arms to start to dangle down to his sides. Blakes eyes wandered around the room and sighed for no reason just to sigh as he waited. He had nothing to fear hear. It was a well populated public area so he was safe right now. Blake flipped the hair out of his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Cecilia walked into the restaurant, dragging her feet across the floor. She was thirsty as hell, and could feel her mouth drying up. She walked over to a table and slumped in her chair, hoping someone would come to get her order soon. God, I'm so thirsty, Cecilia thought, groaning as she thought of the feel of water seeping down her throat.

A man walked over to her table and said,"Hello there. May I take your order?"

Cecilia looked up at the man through sleep deprived eyes and said in a groggy voice,"Can I just get a glass of water?"

The man nodded with a smile and said,"I'll be right back with your water." The man then walked away and Cecilia was left alone again. She closed her eyes and thought about what she would have for dinner. "Maybe I could go out tonight to eat..." Cecilia mumbled to herself as the waiter came up to her again, with a glass of water in his hand.

"Here you go! One water," the man said, as he set the glass right in front of Cecilia. Cecilia nodded her thanks, took out her money, and gave the man the money to pay for the water. Cecilia grabbed the glass as the man walked away and she took a long sip, glad that she could finally quench her thirst. She set the glass down and let out a satisfied sigh, and slouched in her chair. Cecilia looked behind her and saw two men talking. With nothing better to do, she watched them, wondering what kind of conversation they were having.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm

"Well, its Alchemy of course. Central City, not only the capital of Amestris, but the capital of alchemy as well. After all, the amestrian military has the largest amount of alchemic contribution into its armed forces, but a long way."

Sirius took another sip of his tea. His eyes landing upon a girl, sat at the table behind Blake, who seemed to be watching the both of them talking. A small smile formed in the corner of his lips. He stared at her for a couple of seconds, closed his eyes for the same amount of time, and when he opened them again, instead of looking at the girl he was looking at Blake.

" Of course, I still stick to the practices that i learned as a child, but these transmutation circles. And all the wonderful things a master alchemist can do with alchemy. Well, i can't help but get interested."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Oh I understand , I'm studying alchemy myself. " Blake said slightly smiling. He didnt notice the woman behind him but he wondered what Sirius had been staring at a moment ago so he turns around and see the woman at the table staring at them. Blake turns back around. He decides to let his suspicions go for now but keep them in the back of his head. He sighs slightly out of being tired and bored.
Blake stretches " Ahh " He grinned slightly. Blake put his hand on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Cecilia stared right at the man as he stared back at her, and then the man turned his head, talking to his companion again. Cecilia watched as the other man turned around to look at her. She then sighed and turned around, staring at her glass of water, watching the drips of water on the side run down the clear glass. Cecilia looked up at the ceiling, having no idea of what to do next. Yes, she would finish her water, but after that, she didn't know what she would do. Cecilia grabbed the glass and drank the rest of the water. She then slouched down in her chair even more, trying to get comfortable in the hard wooden chair. She reached into the pouch on her belt and pulled out a picture of her and her whole family. She looked at it, remembering that one of these days, she should go back and visit them. "Melody will already be six," Cecilia said to herself, remembering that her youngest sibling would be one year older in a matter of days. Cecilia smiled, glad to have such a great family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm

"So would that make you a State Alchemist? By any chance?"

Sirius asked since Blake mention that he two studies alchemy. If Blake was a State Alchemist, then he was talking to a military man. He had nothing against soldiers, some of the things they see in wars are too horrible to talk about. It's not that he fears such things, he just doesn't see the point to join up, knowing that such horrors could be seen. His pondered on the thought and took another drink of his tea. Out of the corner of his eye he could see that the girl had stopped looking at them, and was more focused upon something else in her hand. It looked like some sort of photo, but he couldn't be sure. However, it was none of his business so he just brought his concentration back to his conversation with Blake. Wondering if his though of him being a State Alchemist was true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 pm

" No , Im not a State Alchemist but I am in the Military Warant Officer Blake Styen , Based at Central all my life. " Blake said with a slight smile on his face as the wind started to pick back up again. The wind this time instead of a simple blow like before was more of something slight push this time. ' Windy today I guess ' Blake thought to himself. Blake began to think that he was a lucky soilder not having to go on the front lines of war and risk his life for some pointless battle over Oil rights or Coke-Cola ( Vietnam ) were hundreds of thousands might die for somthing that may not be needed in 10 years. He can understand though some wars are neccisarry like wars on evil ( WWII , Now ). Blake sighed and then looked over at the woman quickly to see her looking at some photo but he looked back at Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Cecilia sighed, wondering what her big family of 11 were doing right now. Well, Melissa and Marshall are probably getting in to trouble like they always do. I bet Jessica is back at college, Cecilia thought to herself, wondering if she should check up on them. Cecilia put the photo away and looked around, wondering if this place had a phone. The waiter from before came back up and asked her,"Would you like anything else?"

Cecilia nodded and asked,"Do you have any pay-phones here?"

The man pointed to a corner of the room where three telephones sat in a row. "Thank you," Cecilia said. She got up and walked over to the phones, while the man took her glass and walked away. Cecilia reached the phones and reached into her pockets, looking for some quarters. She pulled out 50 cents and inserted them into the machine. Cecilia then picked up the phone and dialed her home number, still able to remember it. Cecilia stood looking around, listening to the ringing of the phone. It had been a while, and finally the ringing stopped and Cecilia heard a voice say,"Hello! This is the Rolf household. We are not in right now, so please leave a message! Thank you!"

There was a beep and Cecilia just stood there wondering what to say. But instead, she hung up. She hadn't talked to her family in a long time, and she just didn't know what to say to them. She felt that she would be shunned by her family because she hadn't gotten in contact with them for a year. Even though she knew this was a silly thing to think, she just couldn't help it. Cecilia walked back over to her table and sat down, putting her elbows on the table and leaning on them. She sighed and pulled out a rag from her pouch and one of her throwing knives. She sat back and started polishing it, always wanting to keep her throwing knives in top condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:19 pm

"A military Officer, huh?" Sirius replied. "I guess you've seen your fare share on conflict then."

The constant breeze kept messing with his hair at the back, he didn't take much notice though. After the many years of having long hair, hes become somewhat lazy when it came to his hair. He would wash it everyday, but giving it a style wasn't something Sirius did. Mind you, with hair as long as Sirius' it was hard to give it a style.

"On a brighter note." Sirius promptly added " Being a military man in Central, must easily pay the bills?"

Sirius knew how much easier life would be if he could join the military here in central city. He wouldn't have to go from part time to part time job, and he wouldn't have to every think about being a bounty hunter or Assassin, which he had done. However Amestris law states that to be in the military, you have to be a Amestrian citizen for at least 2 years, which Sirius wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 5:21 pm

" Well actually not that much conflict Central is a pretty un-conflictal ( dont know if that a real word but im using it ) " Blake replied but then also added " For the bills yes it does help abit but its not lollipops and sunshine either. " BLake smirked alittle bit then started trying to fix his hair as the wind blew but he finally just gave up as his hair would just continue to re-mess its self up. Blake sighed as he got annoyed with the wind messing with his hair. Blake decided to call over the waiter. Once the waiter came over " Umm Mr. I would like to try the herbal tea my friend here has. " The waiter wrote it down on his notepad and walked away. Daimen looked around to notice the woman who was behind him was now polishing throwing knifes at her table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Sirius watched Blake turn around and look at the turn behind him

"She's a little brash, don't you think?" Commented Sirius "If you were to polish a weapon, I don't think a cafe is the best place, what if someone over reacted."

Sirius smirked a little. He had purposefully made his voice louder when making his second comment, just to see if it got the girls attention. Sirius did have a decent point. Polishing knives in a public area is bound to raise suspicion, if it didn't then there was something wrong.

"You'll like the Herbal tea from this place." He added " Like I said earlier, its the best I've tried." Since they were on the subject of herbal tea, Sirius decided to take another drink of his. It was beginning to get cold, so he decided to through the rest of it back. Even as it was getting cold, the tea was still delicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Cecilia was polishing her knives when she heard someone talking about her and she turned around to see the two men she had been looking at earlier. They were talking, and she guessed they were talking about her. Cecilia glared at them and then turned around, putting her throwing knives away. She mumbled to herself and was now in a bad mood. She could care less what people thought about her, so if someone would be surprised by what she was doing, then too bad. If she wanted to clean them, then she was going to clean them. It's none of their damn business anyway, Cecilia thought to herself. She sighed to herself and looked around for the waiter, wanting something to eat. She saw the man that had taken her order before and waved to him. The man saw her and smiled, walking over to her.

"So, what'll it be?" the man said, still with a smile on his face.

"I'll have some soup, if you have any that is," Cecilia said, hoping they had some. The man nodded and said,"I'll be right back with your soup!" He walked away and Cecilia was left alone again, and so she looked around the room, wondering if anymore people had come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Sirius saw the girl glare at the two of them. So he simple took his attention from the woman who had just put away her throwing knifes, and back to Blake who was patiently waiting for his herbal Tea.

"Funny." He said "I always thought that soldiers had good wages. Although I've never really pressed into this matter so I wasn't completely sure if my thoughts were correct."

Sirius then pulled something out of his pocket, a fresh, shiny, crisp green apple. He had originally brought it to enjoy with his book, but since he was now enjoying Blakes company, he thought that now was as good a time as any other. He threw it up in the air a couple of times, rubbed it against his white waistcoat, without leaving a mark and then proceeded to take the first bite, which was announced which a loud crunch of the apple. Sirius swallowed and commented,

"The first bite is always the best."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum