Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

In Kanama (Jay/Elli)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Kanama (Jay/Elli) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Kanama (Jay/Elli)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 pm

"Speaking of home, I actually have this little kitten that snuck into my apartment about two years ago, and she still lives there with me. She's like a little pet,"
Elliot gently laughed. She had a glass of water that she was drinking. She seemed...excited for this night out with Jay.
The two girls really were like family now, and they bonded so fast at that.
Maybe it was the similar personalities that drew them close?
No, if anything, their previous personalities should have drawn them away from each other, considering the traits...
There must've been something that Elliot couldn't think of at the moment.
She would think about it later, she decided. For now, she just wanted to spend some time with Jay, and enjoying the city she was in at the moment.
She liked Kanama--and she wouldn't mind living there if she had to. Especially if Jay was there to stay for a long time coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Jay grinnedat Elliot and laughed. "So, I take it you like Kanama? Awesome! Now we can hang out together at my place or at yours, if you want. I mean, it's kind of weird how much we're alike... Hey, do you have an I-Pod?" Jay smiled and pulled out the ONE and ONLY ONE luxury she had been given as a child. Her I-Pod was her favorite thing to do to relieve boredom! Of course, she had a very hard rock playlist of songs. She held out the I-Pod to show Elliot her songs. She had songs like "Heaven And H*ll", "Walk This Way" and "Bring Me To Life" in her playlist and, especially in front of anti-hard rockers, she enjoyed flashing her music in their faces and blasting her tunes. How dare they not like her music! Actually, aside from Elliot and her headhunting, annoying people was her special fun time. Besides, even someone like Jay can enjoy killing eardrums, right? Right.

[163]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

You would think someone like Elliot didn't own an iPod, right?
Wrong.
She had one, alright.
"As a matter of fact, I do own one." She scavaged through her bag (that she had with her this whole time), and took out a small, light blue device. She turned it on; and a lot of her music was similar to Jay's...they even liked the same music; weird.
She had a file for Evanescence, and other songs of the genre. She also had a few Auregese songs on it, too.
Elliot showed Jay all the songs she had on there.
"Hm, we have a lot of the same songs, don't we? She smiled at her newest friend, taking back the light blue object, and shutting it off. She returned it to it's case, which was safe in her bag.
These two had more in common than they thought they did...
No wonder they were turning into best friends.
"And you're right, I do like Kanama very much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Jay laughed and grinned again. "We even like the same music, that's so weird! But totally expected. Hehe." She put one ear plug in her ear and the other in Elliot's and turned on an awesome song, one of her favorites which she sang along to as it played. "There's a backstroke lover always hidin' 'neath the covers
When I talked to my dad he say
He said you ain't seen nothin till you're down on a muffin
Then you're sure to be a'changin' your ways
I met a cheerleader was a real young bleeder
All the times I could reminisce
Was the best things in lovin' with her sister and her cousin
So I gave her just a little kiss a'like this

Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the school
And your feet flying up in the air
I sing hey diddle diddle put your kitty in the middle
Of the swing like you didn't care
So I took a big chance at the high school dance
With a missy who was ready to play
Wasn't me she was foolin' 'cause she knew what she was doin'
And I knew her love was here to stay
When she told me to

walk this way, talk this way,
Uh, just gimme a kiss!
Like this.

School girl sweetie with a classy kinda sassy
Little skirt's climbin' way up her knee,
There was three young ladies in the school gym locker
When I noticed they was lookin' at me.
I was a high school loser, never made it with the ladies
Till the boys told me somethin' I missed,
Then my next door neighbor with a daughter had a favor
So I gave her just a little kiss a'like this

Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the school
And your feet flying up in the air
I sing hey diddle diddle put your kitty in the middle
Of the swing like you didn't care
So I took a big chance at the high school dance
With a missy who was ready to play
Wasn't me she was foolin' 'cause she knew what she was doin'
When she told me how to walk this way
She told me to

Uh, just gimme a kiss!
Like this. " She grinned after singing the song and pulled the ear plugs off. "I love that song...My favorite."

[410; new record thanks to mah lyrics of pwn...]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Elliot had that song on her iPod too...how funny.
If she didn't know any better, she'd say that they were long-lost sisters or something of the sort. Right now, she could swear they were related at least.
"I don't have a specific favorite--but I seem to like Auregese music better than anything...I'm not sure why that is," She wasn't lying about that.
She liked a lot of multi-cultural things. Music was just one of the big ones. Obviously, food was a huge second. Otherwise, she would be here in Kanama now, would she?

The two still had piles of food on the table. Elliot could still eat...although, if they did, it'd probably turn into some kind of eating contest like they just had a few minutes before.
"So, what should we do now?" She was laughing a little, thinking about before and how fun that was. Not to mention how funny.
These two girls were almost in their twenty's, and yet, they're still acting like teenagers or small children.
And they're personalities changed in front of each other, too. Elliot really was thinking that she and Jay were related now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Jay thought to herself and smiled, snapping her fingers. " Lets play Q&A! One person asks a question and you can truthfully answer, or pass. You have 5 passes and the questions go back and forth. I'll start! How old are you? " She had actually been wondering this the entire time . Jay, herself was 16, going on 17 but Elliot seemed older for some reason. Jay was curious though and thought that she could get to know Elliot better, now that the two were friends. Besides, this actually was her favorite game . So, she grabbed another pie, this one lemon flavored, and bit into it, eating half of it in about a minute. She could knock some dust on a pie when she was hungry- And anorexic as she always looked, she was ALWAYS hungry. She was just too poor to buy a ton of food ...

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Elliot smiled, and laid her head on her hands. This would be an interesting game...
"I'm nineteen. Hmm...how do you make your living?" She'd been wondering this for some time, and Jay knew about Elliot's job, and her rank in the military as well.
She could've asked how old Jay was, but she guessed around 17 at the youngest. And plus, age wouldn't really matter between the two friends now, would it?
She also thought about it in the way that they would get to know each other better this way, even if it was just through questions like these.
Before she met Jay, she would find these games trivial, and wouldn't even think of participating in it. But, Jay was her friend, and they seemed to get along great, so why not play?
She thought for a moment that Jay wouldn't participate in it either, but, she was the one that asked to play in the first place...
Elliot patiently waited for Jay's answer, while getting her hands on another bowl of vanilla ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue May 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Jay finally offed a caramel creme cup of coffee and didn't look as speechless as she was. No matter how awful she was at faking SMILES, she was amazing at hiding emotions. Inside, she was in a state of chaos that she covered with drinking coffee- Can't talk when your mouth is flooded! Finally, she decided to do the best she could. "Oh, just some odd jobs people ask for. Sometimes I go hunting and get paid for what I get." She really wasn't lying, just twisting her words into a harmless form. She did go hunting- For people- and gets paid for it. "Okay, my turn... Um... OOH! I got one. Is there anyone really close to you?" She was really curious about this one. Elliot didn't seem any more social than Jay was and she wanted to know if she had anyone special. Jay didn't, that's for sure, but you never know, maybe Elliot did.

[157]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Elliot wasn't sure if she was lying or not, but, by her expression, she looked like she was telling the truth.
She was a little surprised by Jay asking this question. She actually had two other people that were close to her...but they were family, so would they really count?
"If you mean to ask if I have anyone else close to me besides family members, then, no. But, my father and my little brother Anthony are very close to me, and I visit them as often as I can. Other than those two, and you, there's really no one else. How about you? Do you have anyone else close to you?"
Elliot decided to ask the same thing; seeing as she wanted to know Jay's side of the answer as well.
They were both anti-social types, so it's obvious they wouldn't have very many people close to them. Elliot only had three--including Jay--people close to her. Well...there was Katie-Lynn, but she was just a friend, a relative no less.
"So, how about it? Anyone else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Jay thought about this for a moment. She really had NO friends... Well, maybe two or three... But they weren't really chill out together and party friends... "Hmmm... Well, my automail mechanic, Darkamaru would have to be my closest friend... Known him since I was 10, when I first needed automail. Real sharp kid at only 7 years old. Then there would be my coworker, Slink. But we don't really talk much. And finally, Uncle Johan. And then you. Okay then, so what kind of house do you have?" Jay smiled and bit into a fresh baked plantain and mango pie. She was a real sucker for tropical desserts! She grinned and applied the holy whipped cream to the top, careful not to underdo it. She also loved toppings on her pie... Which explained the pie tasting more like chocalate chips, nuts, and ice cream than the mango and plantains pie.

[151]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 pm

"It's nothing too special. I live in just a regular apartment near Central Command. It's not too big or too small, and it's just perfect for me and Eri. Oh, yes, Eri's the little kitty that basically lives with me. She snuck into my apartment when I moved in a couple years ago, and I've been taking care of her ever since. She's a cute little kitten, and I guess you could count for the 'who's close to you?' question...if animals count." Elliot explained. She couldn't really explain what it looked like; it was too normal.
That's why she found it hard to describe.
"Hmm...what's your favorite food?"
She wasn't really curious about this one, she just wanted to know because Jay eats an awful lot. Well, Elliot does too, sometimes, but she never seems to gain any weight!
She's as thin as a toothpick! But that's probably because she's a vegetarian, and she doesn't eat any meat at all. She eats sweets too...but she works off the calories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Jay groaned in false agony. "Why torture me like this? It's like choosing your favorite child out of a billion bazillion different kids!" She grinned and laughed, biting into a fresh mango. "Hmm... Well, I know you are going to hate me for my answer, so I'll pass on this one. Just to spare you the agony..." She grinned evilly and then yelled. "GRILLED ONIONS COVERED IN NACHO CHEESE!" She clasped her hand over her mouth and grinned. "You didn't hear that..." Jay really was telling the truth: It was her favorite, NON-MEAT food... But her FAVORITE food was a ribeye steak cooked on the grill medium rare, grilled to mouth watering perfection... But she wouldn't tell Elliot that. Elliot wouldn't like that too much. No, not at all... But still, she did love onions and cheese and food on grills and nachos. So why not combine them all! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm

(Elli? Are you still alive out there? xD)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 7:11 pm

((I'm still here. XD Sorry, I was working on Lexi...))

Elliot laughed at Jay's random food outburst. She knew why Jay thought she would get mad at her for telling her her favorite food: Jay's favorite food was obviously meat-related. She, Elliot, doesn't mind if it was meat related. Jay was pretty close to her, so she didn't really care. Although, if anyone else had eaten meat in front of her, she'd defininately be pissed, but she would try acting civilized instead of beating them senseless. Because she has done that before, but she's not very proud of it. She doesn't like hurting people; unless she has to. She is in the military, after all, isn't she?
"It's alright, Jay, you can tell me. I don't mind." She sat her head on her hands again as her elbows were resting on the table. She was still smiling. She's never been this happy before, especially with someone she'd just met recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Jay grinned. "Am I really that see- through? Well, I knew you didn't like people eating meat, so I only said half of my favorite food. The other half is a rib eye steak. Okay then... Um, so what is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?" She smiled, proud of her question. She was really curious as to what Elliot liked to do ... I mean, what could it be? It's not something that's really easy to guess and Jay was wondering what it could be ... Maybe it was walking, like Jay's ... Or maybe art. Heck, she could like going out in her car or rocking out to music! Or something weird like candling ... Who enjoys making candles? Or it could be something even weirder ... Something like collecting fruit shaped like the Fuhrur ... Or something normal like gardening ... What could it be?

[151]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Elliot did end up seeming okay with it. She didn't mind it with Jay, only because they were sisterly close, even though they had just met.
My favorite thing to do in my spare time, huh?
"Well, it all depends, Jay. I do a lot of reading in my spare time, especially when I'm at work and have nothing to do. When I can, I drive around. I walk quite a bit, too. Actually, now that I think about it, I spend a lot of my free time outside, mainly at night." Elliot goes on a few night walks, especially when it's clear and starry out on a certain night. She loved the dark sky, the bright moon, and the cool air. And so does little Eri. She follows her owner outside at nights, and walks by her side. It was strange to see a woman and a kitten walking together at night...
But Elliot didn't care what it appeared to be like. She does show off her soft side often, but never at work. There it's always hectic and she needs to keep up her guard. But, every now and then, including this day, she shows off her other side and is a lot less...uptight.
"Alright Jay...What would you say would be the most exciting that has ever happened to you so far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Jay scratched her head and flicked her ponytail, thinking... "It would have to have been... OOH! The time I ended up losing my left arm and my legs. It sucked, don't get me wrong, but the battle, the planning stage, working with a squadrant of skilled soldiers, fighting off enemy soldiers from Creta... Had to be the best time of my life... Oh yeah, I never mentioned that to you before. I did a bit of military work a few years back when I was 14. I got put on Mission Detonation where we had to fight off Cretan terrorists at the border. I was the right flankman in Squad V67 and my job was to go in armed with two sawn-off shotguns and take down the majority of the defense troops. But in the end, me and the other flankmen were ambushed as we left the forestry. My legs were torn to shreds by nail bombs and my arm got blown away by an Uzi. I had to play dead to avoid actually BECOMING dead... When the rest of the squad came, my friend link carried me to the medics office. Then, they sent me to Darkamaru Invidia, my mechanic, who wasn't my mechanic then, but now he is. Great story, huh?" Jay grinned. She always loved telling that story since it made her feel like a war veteran. And every word of it was true. She had been recruited right before she became a mercenary, and in the end they decommisioned her because of her injuries, but rewarded her with a medal of bravery. In fact, she still had a tattoo on her left shoulder blade of a hawk holding a grenade in it's claw with her full name under it, along with the words "Postentia Per Multi Enim Victoria!" which means "Power In Numbers For Victory!"

[310]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2