Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Music Of The Night... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Music Of The Night...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music Of The Night... - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Of The Night...

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 6:10 pm

"People and the way they think are odd and different. They do things that they don't mean. They act on the spur of the moment. They do the most impulsive thing and ususlly the first impulsive thing to come to their mind. It's not always the best of descisions, and its' not always the worst. We try to do what's right, or what we think is right. Very often does that turn out wrong and misguided. So we try more, and become more misguided. Soon we give up and end up starting the process over again. It's life. Weather we like it or not. But sometimes It's not what we do that shows how ernest we are to fixing it, but what we try to do or not do." He said as he got as close as he could to her. He hoped she got what she meant but in the end it was left to chance really. If she didn't then it would be something that truly was unable to be expressed at the time. However, he put all his hipes in the fact that she did understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:27 am

As Amane spoke about how people act and think, she just looked up at him. She didn’t smile nor did she frown. Her face was serious as she looked at him and watched his facial features. She moved closer to him so that now the two of them were as close to each other as they could. She smiled as she nodded her head some at him. “I understand what you are saying. You are quite a wise person at such a young age. Maybe you are an old man deep inside hm?” She said with a smirk as she snickered. She poked his cheeks some as she chuckles some. “Can you guess what my special ability is? Hm?” She asked him as she reached down and picked up his hand. She placed it on her neck and lets him trace the markings. She was also testing him some to see if he listened to that part. “Which reminds me. Where are your markings?” She asked him as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:50 am

"You distort waves to suit your needs. My circles are on several places." He said standing up. This was, however, after the fact of her having him trace her circle in an intimate way it seemed. he stood there for a moment and looked at Enrya. His eyes warm and inviting. He then lightly snapped his fingers on both hands. The gloves disintegrating and reveling his circles on his hands. The chirping suddenly stopped as he unsheathed his Katana. Pointing it to the side he simply stood there. Then a circle became visible and shined brightly as the blade was engulfed in lightning. After this he sheathed it, the lightning died as it entered the sheath. He repeated the process with the Wakizashi as well. Then, he unsheathed his Tanto. Flipping it about in his hand the blade glowed and then was engulfed by the lightning. Returning it too, to the sheath it called home, he walked over to the edge of the roof. Staring out over the horizon he felt uneasy a bit. but it passed as he started to think of Enrya again. A smile formed across his face, wide and filled with true love. He rapped his foot only twice, then he was gone in a moment. Only one strike on the ground could be seen before he was right behind her. He then preceded to wrap his arms around her stomach area and hug her, resting his chin on her shoulder. After he whispered several things in her ear, in a voice that was almost like a siren its self. "Enrya, I will go with you where ever the light may shine, where the dark grows, where death sleeps, and where death roams. i will follow you to the end of the earth, no matter how much it may hurt. Through the fire and ice, I will always be kind and nice. For you are the only one for me, that I can now see." After he whispered this he just stayed there, hugging her, with a smile brighter than the sun on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 pm

She smirks a bit as she heard Amane respond to her questions. It was a good sign indeed. He clearly paid attention to what she said and he was even going to show her his circles. Or at least that’s what it looked like to her when he started to stand up. She stood up as well and smirked a bit more for him as he snapped his fingers again. Again, she heard that familiar chirping noise. She watched as his gloves started to disintegrate while still on his hands until it just bared his bare hands to her. She could see the Transmutation Circles that were on his hands. She blinked some as the chirping stop when he started to pull out his katana. Her eyes went from him to his katana and there she saw again, one of those Transmutation Circles of his. The same was said of his other two blades, which were a wakizashi and a tanto. She couldn’t help but chuckle some as he flipped and moved his blades around. In a way he was trying to show off to her to make her more interested in him. There was no reason for him to do so, but she did enjoy watching him. She then watched him walk over to the edge of the roof that they were on. She silently watched him as she placed the black cat’s collar back onto her neck. She rolled her eyes some as he rapped his foot twice before he disappeared. He then reappeared behind her. She smirked and snickered some as she felt his arms wrap around her stomach area and hugged her from behind. She lifted up a hand and softly caressed his cheek as she felt his chin rest on one of her shoulders. She blushed a bit when he started to whisper into her ear. She couldn’t help but smile. “You are such a poet. You don’t have to woo me you know. You already have me.” She said with a chuckle as she turned her head some and kissed him lightly on the lips. She had her body fully relaxed and leaned back into his embrace from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 2:58 am

"I do not do it to woo you, I do it because you deserve everything in the world. My lady." he said softly as he embraced her tightly. He was unsure of where to take her or even do with her at this moment. He was happy, he could sit stand there for the rest of time and he wouldn't care what happened to the world around him. He spoke up yet again in a soft and angelic voice. "My love, the world could turn gray, the sun die out. The moon crash in to the earth, and the earth to hurdle away into a cold and dark death. The people die, the buildings crumble, and every living thing to cease to exist in an instant. And it would all not matter to me, if I were here with you like this through it all. I would gladly slay armies of men to protect you, or kill off entire species to please you. I, in no way, do not love you." He said as he hugged a bit tighter but not enough to cause any kind of discomfort. After he smiled and kissed her softly on her neck as they stood there. He broke his kissing chain for a moment to ask, "What is it you want, right now. Anything in the world, my love." He smiled and simply went back to kissing her neck sensually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:50 am

She smirked a bit as she heard his response to what she said. “Oh really? And how do you know this hmm? What if I like being wooed?” She said with a smirk and a snicker as she moved her head to look at him as she was embraced tightly. She would hug him back, but for now he was still hugging her from behind and she was too lazy and too comfortable to turn around in his arms to hug and embrace him back. She smiled and let out a slight laugh as she looked to him while he spoke. “Oh really now? Are you sure that I won’t drive you crazy or insane?” She asked him as she chuckled silently before she was hugged a bit tighter. “But in serious matters, I know. I can see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice, and feel it when you hug and kiss me.” She said as she smiled warmly and looked to him. She closed her eyes some and leaned her head to the left some as she saw his head start to move toward her neck. She smiled more as she felt him lightly rain kisses down along her neck. “Be careful, I might suspect you are a vampire of sorts. Or one who likes to give women hickeys.” She said with a smirk and a laugh as she kept her golden eyes closed while she just relaxed and enjoyed what they were doing right now at this moment. She started to open her eyes and looks to him as he spoke and asked her of what she wanted right now. “Nothing really. I got all I want with me right here and right now. I’m happy as it is.” She said with a smile when she turned in his arms and kissed him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She hugged him close to her as she broke the kiss and closed her eyes while she nuzzled her cheek into his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm

"I have all I will ever want as well." He said as he held her. She shifted and kissed him, he returned the favor with a warm and inviting kiss. When she broke the kiss and nuzzled his chest he simply rested his left cheek on the top of her head. He was happy to just sit there. The thunder rumbled, the rain started as well, the lightning flashed and all Amane could do was stand there, in fazed by anything. He was in so much happiness that if anything were to happen now, he would brush it off and stay where he was. He loved her and she knew it, she loved him and he knew it. They seemed to be the perfect match. Almost as if they were made for each other. But that would be absurd now wouldn't it. Or would it? Would it be so much as to think that two people were made for each other long before they were even created? No, it's not that absurd but then again it would depend on the person now wouldn't it. For Amane, he believed that he had finally reached the state of forgiveness he sought and was finally free of his prior convictions as a slayer. He was truly happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 am

Enrya smiled as she heard what he said. She was glad to hear him say that. It showed that he was not selfish, just like her. She smiled more as she was kissed back by him. She was really starting to like kissing him like this. She smiled more as she nuzzled her face more into his chest. She felt needed. Wanted. Cherished. Loved. All of that combined. But most importantly. Happiness. She was happy right now. She really couldn’t remember the last time she was truly happy like this. She would move her head to the side some as she silently watched the thunder and lightning storm continue on and on and on. After a long while, she moved her head and looked up at him. Her golden eyes meeting his olive green ones. “Amane? Let’s go inside. Wouldn’t want to catch a cold.” She said with a bit of a smirk as she snickered. She took his hands and started to lead him back towards the door that would lead them back to the dance floor via the staircase. She smiled up at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as she waited for him to pick her up and hold her within his arms again. She was liking the fact that he carries her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:08 am

He, literally swept her of her feet at the door and walked down the stairs. After reaching to the dance floor he smiled and set her down on a table. It was quiet and all that could be heard was the rain. But he decided something more to their likeing. Putting on his long coat, he picked her up once again and started off. He made a few jumps and a few hops to get to a small platform halfway up the wall. It was here that they could sit, and stare out the window and watch the storm in peace and away from the cold and wet spells of rain. He set her down next to him and he simply cuddled her, his left arm around her holding her as tight as he could with out hurting her. It was like the heaven was wanted for them to be together forever as they seemed to meet by their hand. It was nothing like what others would like or want because these two were different and odd. It was more like they were heaven sent for each other and Amane loved it. He was more than pleased to be with her and nothing in the world could change that. He whispered a small lullaby as the night grew old and the storm grew more enticing to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 5:22 pm

She smiled and snickered some when Amane swept her off her feet literally and carried her as he walked down the stairs. She looked at him as he set her down on the table, letting him go by unwrapping her arms around his neck. She watched him put on his long coat before he picked her up again. She smirks as she wraps her arms around his neck once more. She held on to him as he jumped and hopped and moved so that they were on a small platform halfway up a wall. The small platform had a window to look out of. She smiled as she was sat down on the small platform right beside him then was cuddled by him. She snickered as she decided to get closer to him and moved enough so that she was sitting across his lap now. She then began to cuddle him back and wrapped her arms around his neck again. She laid her head on his chest so that it was turned towards the window so she could stare out of it and watch the storm. She turned her head up to look at him, kissing right under his chin as she did so. “Tell me what you like and don’t like. Let’s see how compatible we are with each other hm?” She joked some as she snickered while she looked at him. She was waiting for his response to what she said. “Or would you perhaps rather play twenty questions?” She asked him. She wanted to get to know him more and better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Amane chuckled a bit, it was odd for him to be so jovial but it seemed that this girl was able to squeeze it out of him like a juicer squeezing a lemon or orange. He smiled and thought some at her question. He did like the prospect of playing games but then again he also wanted her to know him. He preferred the games though. He held her a bit tight and spoke. "How about we play those questions. And I have one for you to start with. Why in the world are you not taken by anyone before me?" He snickered a bit and kissed her forehead to show his affection. he watched the wind start to pick up a little and then the rain. After a few more moments the lightning got brighter a bit and the thunder louder. All the while Amane was content with sitting there in this storm. He even felt as though the moment would last forever. He used his right hand and started to softly caress her side and he could only smile and be happy for this moment was heaven in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:14 pm

She smiled and nodded as she felt him squeeze her some while she still sat on his lap. “Alright, sounds like fun.” She said before he asked her a question. She laughed at his question some as he kissed her forehead. “Why? Because no man has caught my attention and I am a bit scared of having others close to me.“ She said as she shrugged her shoulders some. It was a bit close to dealing with her past. For now, she would not talk about it until he asks a question about it. She turned her head to look out the window once more. She smiled more when she saw the flashes of lightning get brighter and the sound of the thunder’s boom was louder as well. The sound of the rain hitting the glass was even louder since it was hitting faster now. “My turn. Now why are you not taken before me? There has to have been someone before me that you were attracted to.” She said as she turned her head and looked at him. She smiled a bit as she awaited his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:31 pm

"I was not attracted to anyone before I had met you. I couldn't have had anyone even if I was. It was not the best, to be the one I was that it was not." Amane's left hand clenched a little as he felt a sense of uncomfortableness but he let it slide off as he thought about it some. He was talking to a person who would never sell him out, to a person who he would give his life for. A person who he would give anything he had for. A person, who if she died, he would turn back to Aku easily and permanently. A single person, in the whole world, that he loved. It's said that even in the darkest of times, and the darkest of people, there is someone there for them who love them. Could a man slayer, one who killed whole armies, truly be happy with someone at his side? It seemed so as it happened. It was swift in it's happening, like an eagle striking across the water and picking up a fish with in an instant. It was true happiness as well. Something that rarely shone through the days of modern times. Amane thought a bit and finally came through with a question. "What was your past like. It must have been somewhat tragic that it must. If you hide your circle so discreetly it may have been something with that that it may." He asked with true concern and want in his eyes and soul. He showed true love, something it seemed that neither of them felt before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm

“Uh huh, right. That’s not a good enough excuse besides there are women out there who have the hots or whatever you want to call it to psychos and killers.” She pointed out to him as she looked at him. “Though I am glad to hear that, that means I have no ex lover to kill or what not.” She said with a slight smirk as she snickered softly. It was a bit of a joke yet not. She couldn’t help it, but she started to have that ugly emotion that is known by all which is called jealously. True, she had nothing to be jealous about but the sheer thought of another woman being with Amane not only sickened her but also made her a bit riled up. Oh yes, Enrya was the type of woman to fight anyone who gets too close to Amane and she will not give the other woman a moment of mercy. She snuggled closer to him and placed her ear right over his heart. This helped her calm down as well as the storm that was happening outside. She looked up at him as he asked about her past. She fought back a frown as her past was always a very touchy subject to be talked about. But he was able to tell her about his past so she should be able to do the same to him. She sighed as she nodded her head and burrowed closer into his chest. She closed her eyes as she started to tell him about her past.

“My past. I was such a different person back then. I was the sweet and innocent type. I didn’t believe there were a bad side to people. I worked in my mother’s music shop and even created my own instruments that were quite popular amongst our customers, I lived quietly on the second floor of the shop with my mother, enjoying life as a quiet musician. I have no memory of my father, as my mother never spoke of him or had any signs that she was married. I was a teen and my mother was old and sickly by now. So instead of me moving on, I stayed with her and helped any way I could. However one day a series of horrible and grotesque events occurred leaving the good natured girl’s mind in turmoil. My mind in turmoil to become what I am now. Long story short, a woman and a young male around my age came into the store and attacked us. My mother fought them off and told me to run. She was already fatally wounded. I had no choice but to run. I left my mother to die Amane.” She said against his chest as she started to silently cry. Enrya was full of grief from what she has done and hates herself for doing it. “The storm…the rain and thunder and lightning…it all reminds me of my mother, as she loved it just like I do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

"There is not greater pain than a love since lost. However there is no greater joy than a love since lost as well. For now they make the world what it is and us what we are. Even if we didn't know them or had no recollection of them, even if they faded from our memory, they still made us and live on in how we are. They make the people of today seem like they were the people of yesterday. Our pasts are both filled with hardships and I have killed more than an army's worth of people. I've most likely killed at least a country full of people that I have. Through out the years I've come to learn a few things and some of them are new ideas that they are. The people we lose never truly die, and live on in many ways. I fight, not because I love fighting, and not because I have to. I fight because i chose to fight for those lost souls that never once had a chance to survive and prosper. I fight because those who can not need someone to do so for them that they do. And so, you carry on your mother's soul in your circle like I carry my sensei's soul in mine." He said as he held her tight. His heart began to pace a bit but nothing that would be noticeable enough to warrant any concern. He did feel slightly bad about asking her and he knew now to not touch that subject again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Enrya was silent as she just listened to what Amane was telling her, she stopped crying silently as he spoke about it. She opened her eyes and looked up at him as she continued to listen to him and the meaning behind his words. She smiled a bit and wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight to her. She was silently thanking him for what he did as well as said. She brought his hands to her lips and kissed the areas of where his Transmutation Circle were. She then looked up at him as she asked a question. “Have you ever wanted a family of your own?” She asked him as she looked at him. She personally wanted to have children, but of course she has a weakness to them. She was curious in the response she might get from him. She moved closer to him and laid her head back onto his chest.

Last edited by Enrya on Sun May 23, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 4:06 pm

His eyes widened a bit at the question. He had never thought he would ever settle down with someone let alone have children. It was something that was odd to him. To think he could have a family, it was absurd. it was almost as if she was asking if pigs could fly, but then again with alchemy they could. He was unsure of how to answer so he told the plain truth. "I don't exactly know. I've never thought I would even find someone like you in my life but here we are. I suppose children are a possibility." After he held her and slowly watched the storm outside. His eyes shifting fro one side to the next watching everything happening. He was truly happy and with that, he may even be happy enough to have children one day. He was willing to try it, but it was that it never crossed his mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 5:21 pm

She couldn’t help but smirk and laugh as she watched his eyes widen. She knew that she caught him off guard with this question of hers. She just had to ask the question and she basically got the response she was looking for. It certainly did help lift the mood that was there when they spoke about their past and what not. She chuckled and smirked some more as she shook her head. “One day I would like a family of my own, but not until I know for sure that I can protect them. For now, I doubt I can protect anyone with my abilities. I need to work harder.” She said as she rested herself closer to him, laying her head on his chest again. She just listened to his heart beat for a few long moments before she spoke up again. “It’s your turn to ask a question Amane.” She reminded him as her eyes were watching the storm outside. Her arms were still around his neck, her hands at the back of his neck where one massaged the base of the back of his neck while the other started to brush out his hair. She wasn’t aware that she was doing this in the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Her words were quite comforting and he wondered if she would ever have him as the person to bear babies with. He wasn't sure although for an odd reason he hoped so. Her words of getting better pierced his mind and reminded him of his young days when he would stop at nothing to get better. The long days and arduous nights were harsh to him. He wanted nothing to do with this yet he wanted everything to do with it. He wondered why sometimes, that he would try so hard to be the best at killing people and taking them away from their families. Instead he simply kept to his thoughts of her and their children. He smiled some and rested his head on hers and spoke. "One day, I think we could have that family. One day. and as for getting better I could train you and make you hone your skills. And as for my question, what would you want out of life, at this very moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 2:34 am

She smiled naturally as she felt his head rest on top of her own. She then blushed some as she heard what he said, especially the part about him saying that one day they could have a family that she has wanted. She looked up to him as she smirked a bit. “Oh really? And how soon is this family going to happen?” She teased him slightly as she ran a finger up and down his chest as she playfully gave him a seductive look. She leaned up some to kiss his cheek as she smiled. “Though, seriously, I would love to.” She told him before she laid her head back on his chest as she relaxed against him some more. “Train me? Alright, but I warn you that I hate being told I did something wrong and would be mean to you id you ever tell me so.” She warned him, half serious and half joking. She turned her face so that she buried her face into his chest before she looked up at him while she moved to straddle his lap some. “To be loved of course. That I already have from you, so it’s fulfilled is it not?” She said with a chuckle before she leaned towards him and kissed him deeply right when a huge bolt of lightning flashed. After a long moment, she pulled back and looked to him. "Hm. What to ask you now. Hm. Favorite food?" She asked him as she leaned forward again and nibbled on his lips some in content as well as in a teasing manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 2:58 am

He loved this feel. As she straddled him and kissed him he returned the favor with a smirk. He was content beyond all compare. The fact that he was with someone as angelic looking and the way she kissed. It was almost too much to bear. It was like dream and he was the center of it. Almost too good to be true. He embraced her and then spoke in a soft tone. "It's Tso's chicken. From Xing, that's my favorite food. Lets talk about other things. Like where we will be setting this family up." he chucked a bit as he held her tight and kissed her head. He was content beyond all measure and it was still odd to him but he learned to accept it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2