Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
I said STOP! (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
I said STOP! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

I said STOP! (Open)

2 posters

Go down

I said STOP! (Open) Empty I said STOP! (Open)

Post by Envy Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 pm

A busy street in Central City. How ordinary that was. Noise everywhere with people talking with each other with cellphones or traditionally. Most of the cafeterias were full of people. And in one of these mentioned places was Riku. He was eating a delicious chocolate cake with a chocolate milkshake. This was one of his many visits to go eat something sweet. That and his ''job'' were the main reason why he even bothered to leave his apartment. Those plus the few occasions in the nights to find something to relieve his stress. Details of these relieves can be found from archives in the police station. But this was a combination of the two first ones. He had been on his way back to the apartment when he had noticed this cafeteria. This particular cake was on half price. Too good to pass up. Riku took another spoonful of his tasty cake. ''Chocolate. one of the only things that humans have been able to do correctly''.

Riku took his time feeding his sweet tooth. As his visit started to end and his journey back to his apartment began, something happened. One person in that crowd of people approached him and grabbed Riku's briefcase. That was were he kept his lines, money and all the other stuff like that. Riku could have made a counter-attack, but he was able to stop himself as he realized that there were other people there. It was against his character to be good at that kind of thing. Instead, he let that person to take the briefcase and ran after that person with a delay of few seconds. ''Quick! Somebody stop that thief!'' Distance between them was about two meters. If the thief was stupid enough to go on an empty alley, he would be screwed. Either that or some bystander stopping him.

Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

I said STOP! (Open) Empty Re: I said STOP! (Open)

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Jay smiled as she sat down to a nice burger at a cafeteria. Now that she was a militant, she spent loads more time in Central than before, so she was also getting more used to living around there. Of course, she wasn't wearing her uniform and hardly ever did. It concealed all of her weapons, and she had no need for discretion in any part of her life. Instead, she wore her normal black tube top with matching mini. It was a bit revealing, but she found it very simple and maneuverable. She had also decided to fight discretion once more and also as normal for her, her glitteringly emerald green automail shone in the room's lighting, causing onlookers to gaze at her finely crafted mechanical arm and legs. But she was oblivious to their fascinated stares, focusing on her meal instead. She devoured the burger in a few bites and washed it down with a bottle of vodka.

Then she saw a man grab another man's briefcase and take off through the crowd, the man following close behind him. Jay was fast. Even without her uniform to show that she had authority to chase the man down, people stood aside at the mere sight of her rather intimidating figure, assembalable minigun strung in parts at her hip, katana on her back, and already having pulled a pistol, as a precaution. It was a public place, so she couldn't make a 'slip'. She sighed. Addiction therapists always say that slips are okay with drugs, which can kill you. So what's wrong with occasionally7 slicing someone's head off and shoving the body into a lake? Nothing, unless the military had it's say in it. But Jay continued chasing the man, eventually catching up with the victim, as the crook ran into an alley. In Xerxian, Jay smiled and said to herself, rather than to anyone else, "Well well, maybe I can waste this guy and blackmail the other guy once he gets his stuff back... Who knows, maybe I won't even have to. I am a militant..." And she unsheathed her katana, it's blade of the same shade as her automail, and turned into the alley.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Riku started to hear another pair of running footsteps as he and the thief had turned to the alley. Apparently someone was kind enough to help a random person. But there had been another sound, possibly made by the other chaser. And it sounded, oddly enough, familiar and alarming at the same time. Unfortunately turning his head to look would have affected into his running. His problem kind of solved itself with thief tripping by yet unknown reason. ''Perfect timing, trash'', Riku muttered as he performed three actions. First one was to reach onto the ground to grab his briefcase. Second one was performed with his left leg, which was used to knock thief off the balance while he was trying to get back up. It was almost simultaneous with the grabbing, only with small delay. And then the third one. This one used momentum of his kick to turn 180 degrees on his right leg. Riku wanted to see this other person. And he was, without doubt, surprised.

A female, who wasn't probably even an adult, with an emerald sword and a matching automail. And that wasn't all. There was a pistol in her other hand and mechanical parts around her hip looked like they could form something very lethal. His slightly widened eyes looked at the thief. He was trembling a bit and seemed to be afraid to stand up. Riku straightened himself from crouching as his attention moved towards the heavy weapons girl. ''That's too much for one petty thief, don't you think?'' Comment was a bit OOC for his usual behavior as a human, but potential lethality was enough to make that go away.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Jay stopped running as she caught up with them and smiled. "Well, I'm a bit of a weapons freak. Served in Creta few years ago. Now it's just instinct. And a pretty good one. Never unarmed, never in danger. Besides, I already had this stuff with me when I saw him take your stuff." It was a true enough alibi. Unfortunately, in less she could take the thief away from him, she couldn't get that kill she desperately wanted. She wasn't normally as homicidal but ever since joining Central in peace time, she'd been killing less and less. People knew her now, not just as a never seen, never heard serial killer. Her assassination years were gone for now. But still, a petty criminal like this wouldn't be missed. Still, seeing as this guy looked surprised, much as she wanted to kill the crook, she managed to holster her gun at her hip, with the minigun parts. She also sheathed the sword with practiced expertise, showing she was a master of the weapon. Now, she was unarmed, she smiled and came a bit closer. She then pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She barely knew how to use them, but they would be good for realism.

"So, since you've caught him, how bout I just lock him up and take him in?He won't get much, but it'll be enough that he won't steal from you again." She smiled again, looking cheerful. She was inwardly pretty ticked off that he was still there, but she had to be patient...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

"SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHHH~!"

From the rooftops, descended a man clad in black. Black multiple-piece suit, with hat to go ... and down he dropped, feet first into the thief's face. ...

"GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET BEFORE I SMASH YOU INTO PASTE, YOU FILTHY LITTLE URCHIN!" this new-comer, clearly appearing as a Xingese and speaking in that very language, seized the poor wounded thief by his shirt and flung him further down the alleyway ... namely, against a wall. Poor ... poor fool. He had made a mistake in his pick-pocketing spree, and now Hei had once again seized the man, pinning him against solid material ... and proceeded to slap the crap out of him. He was in no mood to kill today, in case this buffoon did not have his wallet on him at the time, and he needed to retrieve it. So instead, the monster-Xingese opted to slap him silly with metal-encased bones beneath his flesh leaving heavy enough impacts to make it clear that these slaps were probably doing a lot more damage than it seemed. ... and then he slammed his left fist, a few centimeters away from the man's head, burrowing it deep into what was most likely stone and bricks.

"GIVE. ME. MY. WALLET. BACK. ... NOW.' he snarled once more after the impact of his blow, definitely not pleased at this whole mess ... and completely oblivious to the two behind him or that he had gotten in their way. Really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Riku nodded to Jay's explanation about her weaponry. It made sense. It was highly improbable, but it made sense. There were many people who got a extra feeling of safety when they holding or carrying something heavy, lethal, sharp or lethal. But he didn't ponder too much into that. After all, this person, who hopefully belonged to army, had disarmed herself and gotten handcuffs out. And offered a choice to leave that situation. Riku finally paid more attention to his character and formed a tiny smile with his mouth. ''Thank you. I have been lucky, as I got you to help m...'' A loud yelling cut his sentence right before it was about to be finished. Not only was that voice extremely loud, it also had two other special things about it. First off, the language was Xingese.

The second was the direction of the voice. Which was sky.

Riku turned his now serious (And a little surprised, to not forget the role) face towards the sky, where a black object was falling. That object seemed to be a human, who had had a weird idea to jump off from a roof. But the level off oddness was raised ever more slightly by the fact that that person landed precisely onto thief's face. As that mysterious foreigner spoke more, it became more apparent that the thief had stolen something from him too. That had clearly been bad idea. As the person started to slap the thief, Riku decided to continue acting according to his character. He had no reason to act suspiciously. Even less when a person from military was there.

He still had time to act ''normally''. Small delay in actions could be explained with shock, which would result from these kind of random moments. Riku backed off quickly towards a wall nearby, which was the very opposite of the wall where man in black and the thief were having rough negotiation. Albino's whole body shook a bit and his face was more surprised than before. Also, a tiny amount of being terrified could be seen. ''Wh-what is going on? What is happening? Who are you?'' To strengthen his words Riku raised one of his trembling fingers and pointed towards the person,
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 am

Jay smiled and began to walk to the thief to cuff him up. "Well, you looked kind of like you had it covered, I just wanted to-" But she was cut off as her intended captive was tackled down and pinned to a wall where he was repetitively slapped the crap out of. HEY! That's my kill! thought Jay furiously until she realized that, while painful looking, the slaps were eh... Not harmless, obviously but... Nonlethal! Yeah, nonlethal! She surveyed the newcomer. He looked familiar-Obviously you couldn't forget his face. He was clearly huge, a giant among men, and seemed to be Xingese... Could he be... Hei Bai? She'd heard about the infamous 1st Lieutenant Hei Bai somewhere, maybe at Central HQ, but nonetheless, this had to be him. "Eh... Lieutenant Hei Bai? Are you um... Alright?" He seemed so angry at the thief, and Jay was so far taken aback by his sudden arrival, she was knocked far out of character, obviously a bit unnerved and lost from this situation. "Um... I had him handled, so yeah, uh... But I see you had erm... Business with him. So I guess I'll just... Leave you to it?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 am

OOC: Pardon the language, ha ha.

"FIRST LIUETENANT HEI BAI, AT YOUR SERVICE! I AM HERE SINCE THIS COCKFAG SON OF A MOTHER-ASSPULLING DONKEY-TIT SHIT FOR BRAINS CHIMPANZEE SCAT EATEN BY A PURPLE FLAPJACK OCEAN SLUG. ... STOLE. MY. WAAAAALLLLEEEEEEET!!" he snapped with a nice confident tone, after nearly rotating his head one-eighty degrees while not turning around much of the rest of his body. He was brimming with pride in his handiwork of a babbling and terrified poor soul of a thief, who mentioned that it was inside his jacket pocket.

Crimson eyes of absolute fury gazed into the very depths of this poor man's soul, as Hei asked aloud in one moment of absolute suspense.

"WHICH ... pocket?" he snarled out, and got an appropriate response that it was inside a pocket located on the inside of his jacket. . . . The poor man was immediately flung backwards to the wall, thudding against it, quite a distance away from either Riku or Jay, whilst Hei had ripped the jacket off him and accidentally tossed him backwards. The Amestrian-Xingese proceeded to dump what contents of the jacket, credit cards, IDs, some random corkscrews, a couple of wads of bills, some rusted change ... and a leather wallet. Ah, there it was, Hei's wallet. A small and nice thing, which held a number of good things he needed (indentification being one of them).

And then the snappily-dressed fellow, gave a wonderful gentlemanly bow unbefitting of the snarling and vicious attitude he had earlier to the pickpocket.

"Good afternoon. Good afternoon! I really must thank you two for hunting down this abominable cur, or else I probably would have never been able to retrieve my wallet! You have thanks-a-thousandfold from me ... ah ... ... pardon me, but your names are?" If he had met them before, fury was clouding his vision still, blinding his higher thought processes from being able to register who these two that had tracked down the thief were ... but at least he was being polite enough to thank them for their efforts and ... well, had quite an apologetic tone when he inquired for some names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 pm

''Umm... Yes. My name is Riku Silver'', answered now seemingly calm male. Ambusher was also in the military. That was good. It meant that no harm should ensue from this situation. ''And you really shouldn't thank me. I was after this person only because of my own reasons''. He tapped his finger against his briefcase. His calm face and turned again towards positivity and had that small smile from before. Tone of his voice had changed accordingly. ''You should thank this pleasant girl to my left, if you want to thank someone''. Despite of the friendly tone, his thoughts tried to figure out a way out of this situation. Sure it was hilarious to see human to get beaten up, but this was getting complicated. Complicated and too unnecessary to be interested in. Also, he wasn't sure how long those two had been working under military command. Certain information could effectively blew his cover permanently and he would have to come up with something else. ''I'm sorry for my rudeness, but may I leave now? I'm in a kind of a hurry''.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Jay blinked at his sudden change in attitude. Okay, she was officialy lost and confused beyond infinity... But she smiled and waved to Hei. "Lieutenant Jay Furor. Heard about you at Central. Nice meeting you." She also smiled, almost modestly at Riku's comment. So she was suddenly some big hero now? Cool... "Aww, it was nothing, really. Either one of you might have gotten him first. I just wanted something interesting to do." She smiled again, but still continued to wish you could go ahead and pull her katana out so she could shank the mess out of the crook. I mean, seriously, what good is a criminal, if you can't kill them!? She was super relieved when Riku said that he had to leave. Yes! One down, one to go! "Well, okay Riku. It was nice meeting you. Hope to see you some other time." Actually, she could really care less if she ever saw him again... But still, she was being polite! Now just to wait until Hei Bai went away, and she could satisfy her blood lust!
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 pm

OOC: 'Twas fun while it lasted. :3

IC:

"Ah. Mr. Silver ... well, a pleasure to meet you! Haha!" he slipped into his native tongue, to observers and to Jay, it would seem that he had just accidentally talked in what was the langauge associated with his ethnic group, although there could be more meaning, you know?

"Whoops. Ha ha ... Ah, yes. Lieutenant Jay Furor. Read about you in the files back at Central. Pleasant to have actually met you in person, and grateful for your good efforts ... oh ... handcuffs? So you're going to arrest this idi-" he turned to look ... and saw the poor man trying to flee. BIG MISTAKE the third. The Amestrian-Xingese was NOT amused. Not, he was not amused so much that he gave chase, covering the distance more in a single bound on the legs of his that traversed many battlefields, grabbed the fool by the end of his shirt and just stood there.

It was a tremendous effort of his not to laugh at the pickpocket kept running ... aware he was being kept in the same position out of fear, whilst Hei maintained a tight grip. And then he just kicked the guy into the wall ... not a lethal blow, considering the fact that his bloodlust was non-existant today(not that he wasn't crazy or anything). Whilst the poor fellow was gasping in pain and shock, his left hand made a graceful gesture of flicking the wrist about ... and letting four small blades appear, that his unclenched hands delicately gripped between the digits.

The next was a blur, as he pinned this poor fellow's long coat against the wall, now. Two pinning the sleeves up above, and two pinning the sides, without really drawing blood from the victim.

The well-attired gentleman clapped his hands together, as though striking off the dust and grime that had gotten onto his gloves.

"Well. That's that. Ms. Furor, please continue apprehending this buffoon. And ... oh my. The time. Time. Time. Time. What's the saying? 'Time is money'? A good day to you, Ms. Furor, and to you as well, Mr. Silver! I'll see you again, child of sin! he called out his farewells, as he ran out of the alleyway and back into the streets ... and his final words to the Homunculus, who he recognized by name, were given after he had already melded with the crowd and vanished. A peculiar man with a peculiar agenda ... he wasn't called a retainer and servent for nothing, even IF Father was dead.

--------------> EXIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Fri May 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Riku's attention into this whole situation rose up by 40% when Hei spoke again in Xingese. This actually made him want to leave even more. And that he did. He started walking out of the alley. It was the same direction were the thief had just run seconds ago. His pace kept steady as Hei kicked the unfortunate person into a wall. He was almost back on the streets, while another Xingese phrase carved trough Riku's ears. It was an obvious reference. Revealing the alias was a bad idea. This man had heard it before and now he has his face too. You see, despite the fact that he can change his body, he always has his ''base'' form. The one in which he feels the most comfortable. Riku didn't even notice that he had stopped walking. He was still processing the revealed fact. After noticing this, he continued walking. The handle of his briefcase bend a little from Riku's grip. ''Hei Bai. I will start from you!''

And after the sun had set down on the horizon, a human called Riku Silver disappeared without a trace.

//Exit//
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat May 07, 2011 12:53 am

Jay watched as Hei introduced himself. "Really? I didn't know I was that well known. Anyways, it's been my pleasure meeting both of you. I hope to see you again some other day." She smiled and watched as they left. She was amused when Hei attacked the crook again and pinned him against a wall with nail-like things. Well that makes my job easier. She watched now as Hei left, and then Riku. Well now, they were an interesting group, Jay thought. Riku was a normal citizen, but he seemed a bit... Different. Jay couldn't put her finger on it, but it was something weird about him, something off. And Hei was exactly as she'd heard, a crazy man, with the ability to go from angry as a bull in front of a barn, to calm and polite in seconds. She liked him immediately. He was certainly an interesting person, she thought. Then a strained groan pulled her from her thoughts. Ah, yes, the crook. Well, no one's around anymore... "Hello. You know, jail isn't a very fun place. And I've been itching to get some stress down for a while now. You'll do nicely." And thus began the slow process and gagging the man and accurately, and precisely cutting him apart, waiting over a span of 27 minutes until he finally died. Then she dumped the pile of flesh into a nearby dumpster and cleaned the blood off of herself. "Ah, now THAt was what I've been looking forward to all day! Much better!" And she left, whistling a cheerful tune.

[EXIT]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down