Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
STOP COPYING ME!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

STOP COPYING ME!!!

Go down

STOP COPYING ME!!! Empty STOP COPYING ME!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 am

"Can you stop copying me?!"

"Can you stop copying me?!" The voice was loud and annoying. Just the way he intended it to be.

"This is harassment! I'll sue! Police! Help!" The man ran off into the distance, leaving the blonde with a small sigh. That was a waste of time. He could've at least let Apos play with him some more... Really, some people were so boring! Really! A lot of people were happy to oblige with his games. Even though some of them remarked that he was a 'creep that should be in a mental facility'. That was uncalled for. He only wanted to have some fun...

He turned around and walked away, looking up into the sky with a small smile. His face suddenly turned solemn.

Wait a second... Is that? Oh... my fucking god it is! He stared for a few seconds, rubbing his eyes a couple of times to make sure he'd gotten it right...

That cloud looked like a pair of panties. And that was all it took to get Apos' attention away from the street and into the air, and along he walked, staring at the panty-shaped cloud, and not... noticing the person he walked into. Quite hard. Quite fast. And quite painfully. I mean, it's not like Apos was a small person.

Back to top Go down

STOP COPYING ME!!! Empty Re: STOP COPYING ME!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 am

Kyle was surprised, he just felt that something hit his shoulder, bouncing off like he was made out of rubber - and not flesh and bone. The Homunculus just dodged the girl who was walking right towards him, smiling and perhaps demanding attention. Oh man - it was so hard to not bump into all these filthy humans, and now right after dodging the girl - he ran into a man. Of course - Kyle hardly felt a thing, even though if he had been the same as he was before he would perhaps make a few steps back or be thrown off his balance, but not anymore. However it seemed his eye didn't do the trick.... maybe he needed to grow more accustomed to it?

Kyle stopped and looked over the man. He was a tall guy, with blonde hair and a... weird face. Especially his expression - it was like was a perverted old man. One could wonder what other miracles of nature one could meet on a city street.
Greed frowned and spoke:

"Hey - watch'it, can't ya see I'm walkin' here?" - Kyle spoke with his eyes narrowed, but without his ordinary smile. - "Or are ya too busy lookin' up skirts?" - at least Kyle's eye saw that much. The man turned around, calling the girl while smiling. - "Hey yo, girly - this man saw yer panties so - you shoulda tried to score with him - not me."
As Greed finished speaking he laughed, watching as the girl tried to get away while holding down her skirt with her hands. Oh now she felt ashamed. Humans, geh. The man turned back to the blonde guy and spoke:

"Better luck next time, eh?" - he laughed again, starting to walk away. Or at least he tried to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:23 am

"Better luck next time, eh?" The blonde laughed - in almost the exact same fashion as the strange man who had walked past him. He turned around and sneered.

"Y'know, as much as I would've liked to have seen up her skirt, I hadn't. I was kinda distracted. Lookin' at clouds and shit. And we're all walkin' here, buddy. So don't act all high an' mighty." His eyes narrowed, and he studied the man carefully. He couldn't tell if the guy was an Alchemist, or what. Seemed strange, at least to him. He stood up straighter, and crossed his arms carefully.

"Some person you are, acting like I'm just trash." He sneered, and spat at the ground, trying to act as menacingly as he could, but there was something that he couldn't shake... What was it? He shook his head slightly, and realized the aura of evil that surrounded this man.

That was it! He just felt pure evil... He didn't like it, either. He really didn't like it at all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 am

Greed stopped in place, just as he was going to walk away. So this guy was some kinda wise guy, was he? He even copied Kyle's speech. The man slowly turned around, after the man spoke something in an unknown to Kyle language.
The Homunculus made a few step closer to the guy, looking at him with his narrowed eyes. Oh this wasn't the first time, but it was a long time since someone talked back to Kyle LIKE THAT. This guy could not have known who Greed was, of course, but that was no excuse for a petty human. So the man stopped near the blonde guy and smiled again, like a snake that was already swallowing his prey whole:

"Haha, you've got some guts, eh blondie? Maybe if you had more grey matter in that head of yer's you wouldn't be looking at the sky and clouds n' shit! Instead you'd be lookin' at her panties, no?" - Kyle's face changed from a smile to a grin, as he continued. - "And that last bit part - I didn't quite get that...."

Kyle aimed to rile up the blondie, so that he would judge his expression when he would repeat what he said. If the guy badmouthed him - he'd get his, if not... well then. Maybe Kyle would leave it at that.
The people around started to look at the two, noticing the pair that stood in the middle of the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 am

"Some person you are. Acting like I'm. Just. Trash." Actually, Apos had probably gotten the wrong idea, but he was already sure that this man had some sort of... thing about him. And Apos didn't like this 'thing'. Maybe aggravating the guy would actually help bring to light what this 'thing' was! Although... His Alchemy would be useless if he did get into a fight... And it wasn't like he knew any Alchemy to send back at him!

Apos' eyes truly narrowed at the man, and he sneered more.

"You don't look like the sort of person who takes jokes lightly, huh?" Suddenly, his sneer disappeared, and he tilted his head to the side with a goofy grin. No need to aggravate him! No need at all. Also, he was trying to avoid getting the attention of the public. And all those women... he didn't need to embarrass himself in front of them!

I could really do some damage to my rep! Then what would Spade say?

---APOS VISION---

Spade looked down at Apos and sneered.

"HAHAHAHA... I have defeated you once again, Apos! I have all these beautiful women, and you get stuck with HER!" Apos turned to see where Spade was motioning, and screamed. She was... FAT! OLD! OH-SO-UGLY! He screamed even more! It was all too much for him!

---BACK TO REALITY---

The man smiled nervously at the new guy.

"So, how are ya?" He grinned, and tilted his head.

Go away crowd, go awaay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 am

As the guy repeated the unknown phrase, Kyle was ready to hit his chin, but something made him hold back. This time it was actually the people. Before - he wouldn't care, but right now - it was not in his interest to get famous for a fist fight, even if it would last only a few moments and Kyle would come out as a winner.
He would get his fame later... just 3 weeks - 3 weeks of patience.

Then Greed noticed as the guy face suddenly changed, as if he was nervous? That was weird - just a moment ago he was... oh, it seemed like he changed due to the very same reason Kyle decided not to wipe the ground with his face.
The Homunculus smiled:

"How am I? Well - I'm havin' a shitty day cuz of some blonde guy who I met on the street - sound familiar?" - Kyle chuckled and straightened his back, then fixing his hat with his left hand. - "How 'bout you? Having a blast - arent'cha?"

Kyle looked around, noticing that soon enough the people began loosing interest in the two. At least people had some important business other than looking at some strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:36 am

"Having a blast... aren't I? Well, no. And I don't see why you judge your own day based on one experience." He grinned widely. "I am having a shitty day! But that's because it's been shitty all-round. Not just because I met some wise-ass guy in a black suit." He turned his head to the side slightly, and nodded. He definitely was having a shit day. This guy wasn't making it any better... And so he finally decided to try and confirm his suspicions.

He pulled out a small case, and opened it, to reveal a monocle. He smiled softly, and raised it to his right eye, checking for signs of Alchemic Energy flow on his body. Seeing nothing unusual, he replaced it, making sure that it stayed safe and secure. Yeah, that looked kinda creepy. But if it helped Apos expand his Alchemic knowledge, it meant that he'd be able to be of assistance to Spade more than before! Not that... he was gonna come second to the guy, of course... He smiled quietly, and then smiled at the man.

"Sorry 'bout that. I was just... uh... checking... for Alchemic Residue on your... uh... body?" Yeah, that sucked. It was the truth! But it sucked. Big time. He'd probably get punched for saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down