Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Trouble Has Arrived. (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trouble Has Arrived. (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble Has Arrived. (Open)

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat May 08, 2010 9:25 pm

"You really are generous," Reila said seriously, looking to the cashier who seemed to understand that they were now splitting it and swiped her card, handing it back to her. "I appreciate it." She received her card along with the receipt and laughed out loud. "You kidding?! Wow, so it's two-hundred dollars just split!" The cashier seemed to blanch and almost hid behind the counter. "Are you going to be able to drink all that in a week?" She asked with a smirk. "I know I could, but just wondering if you'll be able to, seeing as you'd have to take the leftovers with you on the train back." She nodded, one of her hands on her hip and the other trying to shove the card back into her pocket. "You know something, it really is a coincidence meeting you here since neither of us are even serving here! And seriously, I don't have any friends in the military..." She eyed him carefully, worried that she would come off as weak for requesting such a silly thing. "It would be an honor if we could meet again. And if you ever stop by Briggs, be sure to tell me." Reila managed to say, noting that she was openly declaring her need for his friendship in a pharmacy...

Last edited by Reila Tsukino on Wed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Spencer nodded at Reila. "It's the least I can do," He said, "I really should have paid for it all but..." He shrugged, "Free stuff, who could say now?" Grinning, he handed the cashier his card, which was also swiped. Spence smiled at the cashier as he took his card back. "Are you kidding?" He asked Reila with a chuckle, "All this'll be gone by tomorrow! If I don't finish it drinking it by the time I get back, my roommate's gonna steal the rest!" He laughed again. If it were possible to get drunk off Dr. Pepper, him and Air had defiantly done it a time or two. He shook his head, remembering all the crazy times the two of them had had in the past.

He nodded at Reila. "It is an odd coincidence, isn't it? Who would have thought that the commanding officer of Fort Briggs and the commanding officer of East City would meet in Central? And just randomly on the streets, rather than in an office or something? Honestly, what are the odds?" He blinked at her suggestion. Other than Atlacia, he'd never really been friends with anyone before. Wow, I'm a loser, he mused. He grinned at Reila. "Know what, Reila?" He said thoughtfully, "I'd love that. If I'm ever near Briggs, I'll be sure to stop by. You stop by if you're ever anywhere near East City, too, okay?" He was ecstatic at the idea of having a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 09, 2010 12:58 pm

[O.O i'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind...]
Jay nodded as the others talked, not really wanting to chat. She was a recluse by nature, not really very social at all. In fact, if she weren't a born actress, she would never be able to even PRETEND to be social. When she saw Reila get a drink and down it quickly though, she decided that she was thirsty too. So she did the smart thing. She took out a cenz and plopped it in the vending machine, earning herself a can of Dr. Pepper. She drained it in about a second and crushed the poor can beneath her foot. She smiled and walked to catch up to the others. But, upon seeing the snacks in the store, meant to catch impulse buyers, she could not refuse. She checked her wallet which was surprisingly full from her last bounty- She made 50 cenz- and handed all but 5 to the cashier smiling. "4 of everything, please." The cashier stared at her before fullfilling her demands.

[166]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

"No, no definitely free stuff is the way to go." She laughed, successfully shoving her wallet into her small skirt pocket. "Woah now, by tomorrow?! I can't even do that..." She widened her eyes and stared at him with reverence. "You're the Dr. Pepper King, aren't you..that has to be it." She nodded, looking around for something to use in order to carry their heavy load of 6-packs. She wondered briefly if they could steal a cart. Surely they wouldn't mind if she brought it back tomorrow or something. Without asking, she grabbed one that was nearby and pulled it up to the counter. "I'll be borrowing this," She said to the manager that was looming close. "I'll bring it back tomorrow, you wouldn't want to force me to carry all these right?" He shook his head and Reila smirked. Yeah, that's right. She then began shoving the 6-packs into it. "We'll stop off at your place to drop them off, how's that sound?"

Then Reila noticed Jay at the register next to them and dove in front of her before the man took her money, and placed her debit card in place of it. She handed the bills back to the girl with a smile. "Save your money and let me take responsibility," Reila chimed with happiness. "Really, it's on me; I wasn't lying. And I was happy to meet you even under these circumstances." She nodded and found herself helping load the cart with Spencer again.

"Definitely I'll stop by! I'm really grateful, having you as a friend is a first for me. And the odds are impossible, but it still happened," She laughed with a gleam in her eyes. Wait, there's no way it could be that much of a coincidence. There had to be a reason he was here... and since she already lived here for the time being, she didn't have to come here for...the meeting!! "Wait, by chance, are you here for that meeting?" She figured she didn't have to describe the meeting in detail; he was either here for it or not.

Last edited by Reila Tsukino on Wed May 12, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Jay smiled and put her money back. "Okay, thanks Reila. And for helping me out, I want you to take your pick of any snack or drink in my shopping cart!" She grinned and pointed to an endless supply of snackage. She might be very, VERY antisocial, and perhaps on some levels, psycho, but she couldn't resist the one thing everyone succumbs to at one point or another: The need for impulse shopping! She now had with her the reults of impulse shopping taken to it's most EXTREME level. Twix bars, skittles, gum, gum, gum, some more gum, a few drinks, a couple snack cakes, a dozen or so kit-kat bars, and to top it all of- A 6-pack of the latest brand of Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper Cherry Burst! It was pretty much cherry dr. pepper but it was still awesome even if it was just a new name!

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Riffel checked his wallet and thumbed the money he had collected. He couldn't really read the amount but he was pretty sure it was enough for whatever he needed. As he continued to walk, he began to daydream about what the day would have been like if he hadn't of dropped his sunglasses on the ground. It was so weird to think that one tiny event like that could have a ripple effect on the future. He heard the voices of Reila and Spencer chatting happily through all the bustling noises of the pharmacy. They seemed to be getting along nicely. He wondered why Jay was so quiet, ah well maybe she was just shy. Come to think of it, he hadn't really said much either. His grip on his money slackened and just then a breeze blew in causing one of his bills to fly further into the pharmacy. "Shit..." he cursed as he ran into the store after his money, clicking his tongue furiously to find that damn bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Spencer smirked. "You got it, I'm the god of Dr. Pepper!" He said, laughing. "Everything that has to do with this magical liquid falls into my domain!" He nodded at the idea of dropping it off at his hotel room and grabbed his own cart to put the rest of the six packs in. He smiled at the clerk, who looked about ready to pass out. This was probably the most business this little store had ever gotten, and all for a few packs of Dr. Pepper. "You know, Reila," He said thoughtfully, "You could take some of those six-packs, too. If I do have any left over by the time the week ends, it'll be a real hassle getting them home, and you paid for half of them anyways." He smiled at her. "And I know you like it."

He turned to watch Jay shop and chuckled to himself. "Someone likes gum," He said to her, nodding to the packs of gum she was buying. He wondered if she liked gum as much as he liked Dr. Pepper. It was likely, but not probable. He was, as Reila has said, the Dr. Pepper King. He would take pride in announcing that to Atlacia when he got home. She'd probably agree, since no one could like Dr. Pepper as much as he did.

He blinked as Riffel's bills flew away. Deciding to help the blind man out, he ran after the bills as well. He didn't ask himself why the man was clicking his tongue, it didn't really matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 09, 2010 11:05 pm

"Yes, you know I do," Reila giggled and stole a glance at the other cart. "Seriously? We can't fit them all into one? How am I going to bring both the carts back!?" She frowned, surveying the situation. "We can fit more in that one. And of course, I was planning to take some of them off your hands, Spen." She grinned evilly, surprising herself at how openly she was displaying her emotions and how quickly she had adapted to talking to the other Brigadier General. He was going to be a great friend--she already knew. And his nickname was awesome.

Reila eyed Jay sweetly a little ways away and turned back to her cart with a smile. "I'll take this then~" She reached down into the void of snackage and withdrew plain original flavored bubble gum, stuffing it in her pocket with her card. She then proceeded to help the cashier bag all of Jay's items. Luckily their size was small so one person could carry all of them. "You get your prescription okay?" She asked her, handing the quiet girl the last bag, and shoving the cart back into the endless line of them in the corner.

"Ah!" She exclaimed as she saw money fly everywhere. Wow, today was filled with events wasn't it! She finished piling up the 6-packs into one towering and wobbly cart and then dashed off to assist the other with catching the scattered money. Finders keepers! Nah, she was just kidding.

[Jayden, don't forget about what Reila said at the bottom of her last post~ about the meeting]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Jay nodded, holding up her canister of pills, labelled "Panic Attack & Related Disorders Medication". She then cracked open one of her cherry Dr. Pepper's and drank a huge gulp. Grinning, she also plopped a strip of gum into her mouth. "All accounted for. Thanks again Reila. Hope I didn't butcher your wallet. Hehe, can't help it! I'm an impulse shopper. Yes, I know I have a problem. I go to special counselling meetings every day where I'm required to write "No Impulse Shopping" on a piece of paper 10,000,000,000 times. Hehe." She grinned, obviously kidding. But she really was an impulse buyer. Not to mention that, if given the chance, she would eat you out of house and home. And somehow, by some amazing ability, most likely with credit to her metabolism, she never gained weight, except when she gained height or on the rare occasion that she actually DID eat too much.

[155]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Spencer grinned at his new friend. "Maybe we could if we really tried, but I like being complicated!" He laughed shortly at her new nickname for him. "Never heard that one before," He said with a grin, "But it's nice." He'd always been called Brigadier General Mori or Spencer, or on a rare occasion Spence, and then, of course, Atlacia called him Shan. He thought he'd heard nearly every nickname, but there were more out there! He chuckled. The possibilities were endless.

He watched Jay carefully as she got her prescription. It was almost intriguing, somehow. He'd never actually seen anyone order medicine before. He'd ordered medicine for Atlacia before, on rare occasions, but it was different then that, somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Riffel grasped the air, trying to grab the bills as they flew away. "Gah, missed again...damn wind..." he mumbled to himself. It was times like this that he was disappointed with his clicking ability since it only gave him a still picture of the outlines of the area and was only continuous if he kept clicking. It was like watching the world in frames, and although useful it oftentimes gave him a headache. Riffel finished gathering the remaining money scattered on the floor of the pharmacy and sighed after he had collected the bills from Reila and Spencer. He hated his clumsiness, it always gave way to trouble. "Thanks so much guys!" He gave out a bill from his wallet to each, "Please take it as a token of my thanks". He wasn't sure whether they would take the money as it was a mysterious amount to him. He hoped it was the same amount he was offering to each. Money...should have braille on it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri May 14, 2010 1:21 am

"Hahaha!" Reila grinned at Jay as she read the words on the box. "No way! My wallet is endless. That shiny, black card I handed them is actually an eternal pit of wealth." She found herself giggling, completely happy. Covering her mouth with her hand, Reila's eyes glistened with joy. "I'm an impulse shopper too, but clearly I don't have as many impulses as you!" She lowered her hand as she spoke and then tore open her own gum packet, popping a piece into her mouth. "Mmm I forgot how good gum was." Chewing it with her mouth shut, she savored the taste and then...blew a huge bubble.

She turned to Spencer, the bubble popping and sticking to a piece of her hair. She pulled it loose, trying to get the sticky crap off with her finger nail. Then she laughed again. "You like it? I wasn't even thinking when I said it, sorry!" She ran the same hand behind her head and blushed very slightly. "I still respect you, but you don't mind if I call you that?"

Reila smiled sweetly at the blind man, about to shake her head when she realized he couldn't see her. Shit. How complicated. She reached out a warm hand and placed it over his that held out the money. "No, no keep it! Thank you so much though, very generous. Can't show me up though~ Did you pick something out here that you wanted? I'll get it for you." She said, glancing over at Jay's hefty supply of impulse goods. She snickered to herself. These people were so amusing; it was so much fun. She blew another bubble.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Spencer chuckled. "Of course you can call me that! That's the good thing about being the same rank, eh? We can go on a first name basis. Or, in this case, I suppose, a nickname basis!" He grinned. He probably sounded like a complete idiot, but he didn't care. He was so glad to have a friend that he knew liked him for him. Since they were the same rank, Reila didn't need to suck up to him. Besides, she'd been friendly to him even before he'd told her he worked for the military. The only other time someone had been friendly to him without taking his job into consideration was when he'd first met Air. Of course, he hadn't even had a job back then. He'd lived on the streets. Though, for all Reila had known when they'd met, he could have been living on the streets. He grinned to himself.

Spence blinked and wrinkled his forehead as Riffel offered him the money. "No, you keep it," He said without a moment's hesitation. He didn't need the money, and he hadn't helped the blind man to get any. He'd just done it to be friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 am

"Aww okay, but thank you for helping me" he said with a smile. He hastily put the money back into his wallet. He hadn't really had a chance to walk around to pick something out. Then again, it was really hard to figure out what each thing was since he couldn't really read the labels. He recalled a time earlier when he went food shopping by himself. It took forever, he kept picking up cans and shaking them and using his other sense to try and figure out what each was. It must have been a funny site to see. "Hmm mind if I have a Dr. Pepper?" he asked happily. He hadn't had a soda in ages, and it was so nice of Reila to offer to get one for him. She really was a great person. In fact, everyone here seemed so nice, he was happy to be in such good company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat May 15, 2010 1:59 pm

"Yeah!~" Reila cheered at Spen, her eyes shining in excitement. Really, having a friend like him was the best. She was overcome with the realization that she finally had a friend of the same rank who shared interests with her and was extremely sweet. "You can call me anything you want also." She declared it like an order, laughing at herself. Really she must sound like an idiot, but she didn't care either way. That's what friends did, honestly... for once she wasn't worried about appearances. That's when she decided to tell him. As they congregated in the pharmacy, she wanted him to know how important this was to her so she wouldn't seem overly happy. "This may seem random, but I feel like I want you to know... so you understand, you know?" She said seriously, while keeping her trademark smile on her lightly glossed lips. "My real father is the emperor of Aurego, so when I was little, since I wasn't a boy, they abandoned me in an alley way. I grew up on my own until a doctor took me in and we moved here. Until recently, I've had no friends... Just perverts and assholes. That's why this means a lot to me, and I wanted you to understand so I could thank you." She bowed low both out of respect and to hide the tears that had formed in her eyes at her story. Long peices of hair slid from her back over her shoulders along her face. When she stood back up straight, only traces of the tears were left. She flipped her hair back again and smiled through rainy eyes. "Spen, and you guys too, Thank you."

[Riff, he had a soda a few posts back. XD The first thing he did was buy a Dr. Pepper from the vending machine and drink it! Course that may be 'ages' to him. lmao]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon May 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Jay nodded and smiled. "I'm glad to be your friend too, Reila. And thanks for everything, but I gotta go. Bye, catcha guys later." She grabbed her cart of stuff and paid the cashier an additional 50 cenz to take the cart home with her- She had no car or anything to take it home in. She opened her container of pills and placed two at the back of her tongue, swallowed them, and drained a Dr. Pepper to wash it down. "Bye Reila, Spencer, and um ... You, with the shades!" She grinned and waved at Riffiel, having forgotten or not heard his name. "Seeya guys!" She then pushed her cart out of the store and took it to the hotel she had rented a room in. She stocked her mini fridge and relaxed, glad to have met those three, even if her gladness was completely out of character.

[150;EXIT TOPIC]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2