Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Night of the Fallen Magdalene EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Night of the Fallen Magdalene

Go down

Night of the Fallen Magdalene Empty Night of the Fallen Magdalene

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 pm

The night obscured her, the female figure was hiding in the shadows of the night, the click of her heels echoing the empty jewellery store. She looked around the place, making sure she disabled all of the security camera's and sensors.
There was a certain jewellery set, including a necklace and ring, she liked and couldn't be bothered buying them like a normal person; it was so much more exciting to steal it, liike always.
She came out of the shadows, into the moonlight, revealing her figure; a black clad figure, in a skin tight cat suit, her long black hair tied in a high ponytail and her face was obscured with a black masquerade mask, with silver accents. Only her emerald green eyes shone through the black.

"Come here my pretty..." She whispered to the glass cased jewels.
The thief started to quickly pick the lock with what appeared to be a makeshift key and after awhile, heard the satisfying click. Like a cat slowly closing in it's prey, she slowly took the necklace and ring out of the glass case and admired them in the moonlight.

"Jackpot."

Last edited by Victoire on Fri May 06, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Night of the Fallen Magdalene Empty Re: Night of the Fallen Magdalene

Post by Xan Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 am

Amongst the shadows of the night, one would barely notice another shadow twisting and swirling around in East City. This shadow felt a presence inside of a closed jewelry store and with amusement, it drifted inside, covering a wall before descending into place behind an Ishvallan. A very handsome and well dressed Ishvallan at that.

He was clothed in a pitch black suit that featured six large silver circles adorning the torso, jet black gloves that reflected what little light was left unabsorbed that touched them, dress shoes shined so throughly that one could see themselves reflected in them, and to top off everything, shades that reflected whatever looked into them back upon itself. The only things that were not black on Xan's person were his hair, his eyes, and his skin, which were white, red, and milk chocolate brown respectively.

The Ishvallan watched the female work with a feline like grace as she ceremoniously began to...liberate some fine jewelry. A small chuckle gave away his presence, though only a lesser being would have thought that the chuckle had been an accident.

"Normally, I'd say that the word 'Jackpot' is a bit cliche, but in this case, since I can't think of a better word, I'll agree with you, though I'll admit that I'm not talking about the jewelry."

Xan simply leaned against the wall for a moment, waiting with an amused smile for the would be thief's reaction to suddenly discovering that she was not quite so alone as she had probably planned on being.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 am

Victoire turned around to see the other figure within the store. Instantly, she took the jewellery inside a pouch that was attached to the belt she wore. She took out a pistol, a black one with gold accents on it, complete with a blue gem. Victoire hated fighting, and did everything she could to avoid it; but if the need to arises, then she had no choice. But with this person; Victoire wasn't so sure...
"If not the jewewlly, then are you talking about something in the store hm?" Victoire asked, her voice full of curiousity yet steady and calm; like the still sea before a storm.
Her body was poised in a way that if she were to run for it, she could instantly do it. But it was heavy for curiousity for this man, who looked rather wealthy but also extremtly dangerous. Something about him seemed abit off. Either way, she did not want to get caught up in anything messy.

"If you're talking about me, you're not the only man who thought of me so." As she said this, she gave the man a wink, her emerald green eyes glittering in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Still leaning against the wall as nonchalantly as if the events had been occurring within his own home, Xan watched the thief brandish a very fine looking pistol and point it in his direction. Though his shades reflected the black and gold of the firearm, the eyes behind the shades stared past the weapon, and unto the person who was wielding it. These same eyes were filled with a calm amusement that, even though it could not be seen behind his shades, it would have been obvious in his movements and in the very tone of his voice.

"I am sure that many other men have paid you their compliments, as they would have been lying to themselves and to you had they not. Come now, put the toy away; I'm only here out of curiosity, if one would believe that."

A nonchalant shrug accompanied the words, making it evident that the Ishvalan did not really care if the gun was put away or not. If only to validate this, Xan physically looked away from the yet unknown thief and walked towards the jewelry case himself, though he was careful to remain some distance away, if only to avoid an unfortunate situation, such as not getting the chance to talk to this impressive woman. Like a customer, or perhaps more like an expert salesman, Xan pointed at the display case, in particular at a peculiar ring.

"Hmm...you know, I might have gone for a jewel on this side of the case. In particular, this fine ring would look lovely on you; in my opinion, the gem would compliment your beautiful eyes."

The main gem of the ring was a large emerald, which being set in the purest form of silver was made to appear to be exquisite and stunning, the bright colors complimenting and contrasting each other in equal measures. The Ishvallan looked back at the thief, an eyebrow raised in a subtle question for her opinion.

Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 am

Victoire shrugged and the clicked the pistol back onto the heel of her boot, put in place with a large click that echoed into the darkness of the store.
"I suppose you're right, but isn't this a strange place to have a nice chat in, given the circumstances." Victoire answered. Saying that she wasn't a danger person would be a lie; the young conned many rich and powerful people and, so far with her devil's luck, managed to get away from it. But would she get away this time? The man seemed to have no intention of handing her over to the authority.
She listened to him speak, complimenting that the ring would match her emerald green eyes. I suppose it does, Victoire thought. But she only planned to steal the sapphire necklace and ring. She had no intent of stealing anything else.
"Yes it is very nice; I could just get my wallet to buy it for me."Her lips smiled in a devious curve. Her wallet was referring to her hooked fish, the Brigidier General Tataki Masu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed May 04, 2011 2:39 am

A satisfying click could be heard as the ornamented pistol was placed into a holder on the back of the boot of the female thief. A few more lines of speech could be heard before Xan was inclined to speak again himself. After all, it was considered rude to interrupt a lady during her speaking.

"I must say that I agree with you to some degree. Though I must also admit that the darkness and the silence of this place is quite apropos considering the situation. And as for your wallet..."

With a flourish, the Ishvallan took out a large wallet and quickly placed a large amount of bills into the jewelry case, upon the precise former location of the emerald ring, which now rested quite snugly in the palm of the Ishvallan's right hand. Now, with the appearance of an on-stage actor during a play, Xan made a dramatized bow that placed the ring in his open palm facing toward Victoire.

"I do believe that it has just been beaten to the punch. But where are my manners? I completely forgot to introduce myself./ Colonel Xanthus Icarus at your service, Miss..?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 am

Victoire had no idea what to make of this; he introduced himself, he paid for the ring. Technically and was offering it to her. She was worried that if she said her name, he would blackmail her. What to do. But Victoire's goodie-two-shoes nature screamed at her to be equally hospitible. With an inaudible sigh, she placed her hand on Xanthus' hand.
"Victoire de l'Olympe." She said. Seeing as she had nothing more to lose, Victoire removed her black mask, revealing her face fully. Her emerald green eyes seemed to shine fully in the night.
"What do you want in return Xanthus? It would be rude of me not do or give anything back for this...beautiful gift." The woman asked, her eyes piercing into Xanthus' eyes; as if she could pierce into his soul and know all about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

As Victoire placed her hand upon Xan's, the Colonel gently brought it to his face and kissed it before relinquishing it, and the ring, back to their owner. Bringing his hand back to rest at his side, Xan straightened himself up for a moment before removing his sunglasses, revealing his crimson eyes; the most mysterious and noticeable feature upon an Ishvallan's body.

His expression having not changed, a look of cool amusement lingered upon his face; he seemed to be taking everything happening tonight to be a sort of game, and if not that, then as something that was less serious than the situation itself was.

"Ah, your name was what I wanted from the trade Victoire. Very lovely name in my opinion, by the way."

Xan turned his attention back to the jewelry case, examining other items as though wondering about 'buying' other items and not leaving it at just the ring.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:12 am

'Ah well, how kind of you." She said with a smile.
Victoire looked around the room as she retied her mask to her face. With nothing else to steal, there was no reason for her to stay any longer. She looked into the man's eyes and saw that he was Ishvallan. She never kissed or do anything with an Ishvallan before. Hm not that she could anyway.

"I better get going now, there is nothing for more to steal here any longer. And I got what I wanted." She said and with that, the woman tip toed to Xanthus and gave him a cheeky kiss on the cheek. Victoire winked, her emerald green eye glittering deviously.
As tradition as her final act of thievery, she took out a roasary made up of cherry oak beads, with a woman, Mary Magdalene, praying as a pendant. Victoire plaed this on where the necklace was.
With that, she ran out of the back door and into the darkness of the night...

[TOPIC EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 pm

After Victoire left, Xan remained in the store for a while longer, standing within the building that housed many precious gems and thinking to himself about what had transpired. Then, seemingly at random, he began to chuckle; at first it was quietly and to himself, then it became louder, then louder still until finally he was laughing fully in the midst of a robbed jewelry store. He couldn't help himself; the situation was just too funny!

"Was I just flirting in the middle of an armed robbery? Oh wow, that one has got to take the cake."

The Colonel was still laughing to himself even as he stepped into the cool night air. He placed his shades on when he felt a presence behind him and his laughing ceased immediately. Glancing backwards, Xan saw a police car quietly stalking the street. Apparently someone had called the cop; maybe his laughing had been too loud? Either way, this was most definitely not the time to get arrested...again.

"Later on fine officers...and to you Victoire, I hope that we meet again very soon."

Just then, the police cars' lights flashed brightly. Inside, a confused officer looked around with a dumbstruck look on his face. The suspicious man that he had just been following had suddenly disappeared! Little did he realize that if he had simply looked up, he would have seen the laughing figure of a man cloaked in shadow as he leaped from one building to another, passing right over his head in the process.

EXIT TOPIC
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down