Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya...

Go down

(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... Empty (open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya...

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Chains rattled loudly as a small girl about five foot five was walking around the an empty room. It was a rather large room however it was still quite empty and lonesome. The girl finally plopped down on the floor near a support beam and wrapped herself somewhat around it. Doing so, she cuddled, the best she could, the pole. Her wings then wrapped around said pole, almost all the wingspan. She was sad no doubt and she was crying. crying and cuddling a pole as she sat there, alone. Her eyes barely able to stay open and the world was only fuzzy. She felt as though she should end her life as she had no one. In actuality Tracy had just left to go somewhere and so she sat there, scared out of her mind from being alone, and shackled to the room. She yanked on the chain connecting the chain to the ground as she cried some more. Her angelic like wings seemed to lower in her pain as well. She was something of a freak that way it seemed as she had the fractured mentality of several ages. One one hand she was like an infant as if someone left she thought they were gone forever just because she couldn't see them. On another had she thought that life was grand because she had Tracy but lastly in the last hand she felt as though she had no reason to live because Tracy was gone. She could do nothing as she sat there, saddened by all of life, and waiting, waiting for something to happen.

Back to top Go down

(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... Empty Re: (open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya...

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Kean crept silently into the room, hoping to find a kitchen where he could swipe something to eat- And, because he isn't that mean, he would have left a few dirty pennies, which amounted to all of his money- but instead found nothing. He emitted a sigh and was about to leave. But at that point, he heard crying and his tail perked up. He turned to the source of the crying and crept in that direction, his lavender eyes expressing his curiosity. "Huh?" He was standing next to an apparently winged girl who was crying and chained to the room. "Why are you crying miss? What's wrong, is there anything I can do to help? My name's Kean by the why." Realizing that she was either a chimera or an angel, though leaning to the first choice, he didn't duck his tail back like he usually did, instead allowing it to wag freely, swinging back and forth.

[158]

Back to top Go down

(open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya... Empty Re: (open to anyone) Fallen angle thy name is Maya...

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 pm

As the male voice reached her ears her head popped up, tears still running down her face. She slowly leaped back and cuddled herself trying to keep a bit of distance from the male. She never was good with males. Ever since The Doctor did those things to her she was never the same. Her wings, the white angelic wings, curled around her and she tried to hide herself, thinking that if she could not see him he could not see her. It would take a little bit of work but in time that man could become a friend. She then noticed a tail out of the corner of her eye. He was no ordinary male. That was quite a thing to see really. She had seen only one other person with a tail. she slowly stopped crying and perked her head up some. Wiping away the tears from her eyes her wings ten started to move out and she slowly crawled forward. Reaching at a point where she could reach out and touch him, and he could do the same, she slowly raised her hand. Her pointer finger reaching out to gently touch his face. She was a curious creature, as was her appearance. But she never once would get in to danger despite her curiosity. Her wings opened widely and the full five foot five of them spanned like a great hawk or Condor. Her head cocked to the side a bit as she laid a finger on him gently. Running it down his cheek she could feel that he was no threat as of yet. She instead felt the hard times he had and was going through. She always wanted someone to play with other than Tracy for when he was gone. Could she really have that in him? She wasn't sure but all she knew was that they were alike. They had to be. In some way, they had to be the same classification of creature, Chimera. She whimpered softly as she spoke in a voice becoming of her angelic looks.

"I-i-i'm Maya. M-m-my fiance left a-and n-n-now I a-am sad because I-i-I'm afraid he left for g-g-good. W-w-will y-y-you p-p-protect m-me u-u-until h-h-he gets here?"

She asked shyly and almost in an inaudible voice. She was truly scared like all the other times and it seemed that when she was, she found people that always gave her comfort and kindness. As she waited for an answer she continued to stroke his face with her whole hand now and she felt happy and safe somewhat, but still ware of the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 8:43 pm

(i was too lazy to switch accounts. >.< )

As she stroked his face, Kean kept smiling and didn't tell her to stop since it probably was helping to comfort her in some way. "I like that name, Maya. It sounds pretty and it suits you!" He smiled, always the friendly little kid. He knew that she would soon be more open to him because he just felt it in his heart of hearts. The two of them were one of the same, both were chimerae, though of course Kean wasn't but in a way he was. Though not alchemically, he just was. "And sure. When do you think he'll be back?" He flicked a purple strand of hair out of his eyes and smiled his usual friendly grin. "But until then, what do you wanna do? I could probably think of a game." He sat down next to her, his tiny and lithe form barely taking up any room.

[151]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Tracy sighed and walked slowly. It was a week he was gone. Fucking doctor had him on a nearly impossible mission. He grunted, dropping the black body-bag and kicking it some to the edge of the crappy old couch. He slammed open the door moments before and yawned loudly. His footsteps heavy and hard on the creaking floorboards as he snuck into the room where Maya was crying. "Angels shouldn't cry." He said almost ominously from behind Kean. He stood a good towering nearly 6 feet and he looked down, cigarette in his mouth. The hat on his head was odd an Cretan-western style, with a small string that curved into an odd figurine beneath his chin. His jacket; a dark beige flapped lightly and the smoke seemed to blosk the view of what his face could be seen. He exhaled, billowing another large cloud and flicked the end of the cigarette, eye-ing Kean, "Friend of yours Maya?" He asked coldly. He didn't mean to be intimidating, he simply was. He looked back at her and opened his arms for her. "Sorry I was gone so long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 pm

After the male had asked his question the door slammed open rather loudly. Maya then caught wind of a strange and awkward smell. It was, cigarette smoke, yes it was and she knew what that meant. After hearing his voice she slowly looked up and her eyes glinted with happiness as she gazed upon him. Her wings opened as wide as they could, and with one good flap a small little gust erupted. Her body lifted to a good five feet easy as she stood up and launched herself over the male. never once touching him. From there she giggled and spoke in a happy more jovial voice.

"Yessums Scott. He is my friend. Right, Kean?"

She giggled some more and then she blinked a bit. She moved around looking at the kitchen and then eying back at Kean, then to her Fiance'.

"Scott, Kean needs food. And I do too. Oh, can we go out to eat and bring Kean too? Please please please please please?1?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?"

She eyed both her Fiance' and the male, Kean, for responses and giggled a bit as she nuzzled in his chest and kept her ear on his heart, it always seemed to calm her, listening to the rhythmic eating of a live human heart. It made her almost in a trance, it was fro this that she started to slowly calm down and become mellow once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Kean nodded and waved kindly to Tracey. "Hi! Sorry I sorta just came in but like Maya said, I needed something to eat and I was going to leave something in return for whatever I found but I got lost trying to find a kitchen. And nice to meet you." He smiled after his long winded explanation of why he was here. He didn't consider it trespassing and he had been hungry! Then, at the words, eat out, he thought about it for a while. "Well... If you do decide to eat out, and you let me come, I'd have to go get my trench coat. I left it back where I stay." He was a bit confused now, wanting to go but afraid he wouldn't have time to get his coat! But if he didn't get that, people would see his tail! WAAAAAAH! This was so confusing for Kean!

[150]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Tracy groaned and rubbed the back of his head. "Going out to eat? Aww Maya.. that costs so much." He let out and exasperrated sigh and gently rested his arms around her, allowing his hands to gently carress her back. He rested his chin on the top of her head and kissed it gently, then nestled it back atop. Her face was so precious and gentle. HIs eyes locked on Kean and he let out another sigh of annoynce. "Alright... Alright.. Go get your coat, kid, We'll be waiting." Taking off his hat, he placed it on Maya's head, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms once again. There was no doubt that he missed her whenever he left. He waited for the boy to leave. Kean had a tail it seemed. A chimera? Possibly.. just like Maya. His hands continued gently stroking her back, just below her wigs. It was a bit more difficult then when they had first gotten together, but he'd grown used to it. Slowly he managed to fall asleep on his feet. Yah.., that was nothing new..

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat May 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Kean nodded. "Thanks. Back in a sec." He smiled and ran out the door. Then he began climbing onto the rooftops and began his journey to the junkyard. He made it there in about 6 minutes and ran to his RV. He went inside and searched for his coat. He found it, slipped it on, letting his tail droop into it's place inside, a small pocket to hide it. He then began running back, this time with the freedom of using the sidewalk. As he made it back, he walked in and looked around to find the room. He finally found it and walked back in smiling. "Okay, I'm all set. Thanks for saying I can come." He smiled graciously and waited for Tracey or Maya to respond. In all, he had been gone for about 16 minutes. Kean was really hungry now and he hadn't had a bite to eat all day. But, since he was polite, he wouldn't really order much at the resturaunt and if he did, he would pay for as much as he could.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down