Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) Empty Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open)

Post by Envy Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 pm

A clear night sky lighted the city with assistance of artificial lights. Most buildings had their lights out, but there were still a few which were resisting an idea of fully dark city. A person, who was high enough to see all this, didn't care about it. He wasn't on top of a high building to look down on that modern jungle. That person cared about that city about as much as exterminators cared about bugs. Still he had lived there for a while now. But not anymore, thanks to one stupid jerk in military. The reason for him being still there was simple, yet unbelievable for some people.

He was simply being depressed.

And there were many reasons for that as well. Envy wasn't able to use his the most favorite form because of that damn Xingese person. But that wasn't the only reason. Greed had disappeared. Envy didn't know where, but he had. He was very similar to him and easy to relate to. Also, Greed was one of the few pure Homunculi left now that Father had died. Which was third reason to upset him. Sure, dead of the Father gave him more freedom, but that also meant that there would not be any more pure Homunculi. Which probably made Envy the last pure one. Other ones were just mix of human and homunculi. This made it difficult to know whether to trust them or not. Humans were always so unpredictable.

''Hey you! What are you doing up here?!'' Yells came from the militant, who had happened to notice Envy from the ground. Pretty impressive, come to think of it. ''Come off that ledge immediately!'' Like he was going to jump. Only humans were that foolish. ''Go away'', Envy said in very clear and demanding voice. He didn't quite cross the line of talking and yelling. ''Come off that ledge!'' That militant seemed to be persistent. How annoying. ''Leave me alone'' Militant started to walk towards Envy. That wouldn't have been wise if he would have been depressed human.

But ignoring the ever so rare warnings from a homunculus was pretty stupid too.

Without turning his face towards the person, he moved his left arm to point at him. Then it began to extend towards the militant. Footsteps stopped, obviously. Once the arm reached that person, it started to wrap around his body, until his arms and legs were wrapped. After that, he pulled the man back to him so that those two were face to face with each other. Envy's face was calm and cold. The man look terrified. ''Last warning. Fuck off'' His face turned angry and his grip around the body. Unfortunately for that guy, his position was off the ledge. So he fell for several seconds and then splattered on the ground. This was one of the things that made Envy to notice that he was depressed. Killing humans wasn't satisfying.

Envy returned to his silent session. He tried to sort things out alone. Although he was sure he heard another pair of footsteps coming that way.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) Empty Re: Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open)

Post by Robyn Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Reaver had been enjoying a pleasant dinner when his eye started to itch. That was odd. He had originally taught. It rarely did that only when his brethren were near by. Standing up he walked to the kitchen tapping his cane in time of his swagger. He let his eye roll back the pupil rolling into the back of his head the mark of homunculus rolled up revealing itself. With a click to his step and a hum on his lip he walked through the kitchen to the roof exit. Shooting a chef in the head who tried to stop him and pushed the door open.

It took him five minuets to walk up to the roof top. He gave a whistle and walked over to Envy only stopping short a bit behind him. “Hello duckie.” Reaver’s lips curled into a grin. He swiped a tongue over her lower lip leaning foreword on the cane. “Or should I call you brother…” The grin grew in size.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open) Empty Re: Rooftops: Not as quiet as they used to be (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Verily, and harken for foosteps present aren't that of the Major's, rather of the daft duckie-repeating Cretanman with the top hat that he wears on top of the tops. Well top that? Heh, having been standing there the entire time, watching like a hawk snorting steroids while taking a look at the stupid wombats below, except the mysterious Major was just watching plainly at the Homunculi before his eyes, presence most clear and radiant amongst all others.

Catching a most fanciful sight he beheld before his eyes, the... soothing sight of that which holds sight no longer -- the living extinguished and turned dead. ELIMINATED. As befitting cattle mooing at the livestock overseer... called farmer magnificently. The human incarnate, embodying vices which makes a human just that... human. Yet humanity can never embody humanity, that Homunculi can embody the most specific yet most human traits. That was Father, purest human, and purest being of all. A beloved missed mostly. Mostly.

REWIND.

Gunshot hath sounded? Top hat opens the door as said door frame parted to the side concealed the Major. He stares and stares more and more. Or really just stares, there is no more to staring than there is to more in staring.

FORWARD.

"Rock fucks paper and scissors over. Because I can punch shit with rock. Fuck you all." Thought Nikolaus eloquently, as he inhaled the noxious fumes resembling the pits of the endless abyss, exhaling out saddening eye-tearing smoke outwards from his nostrils in two splits.

Really, he was just behind the top hat guy and that Homunculus whom radiated and had Homunculi written all over his aura. Ah well, great time to smoke. Which makes Nikolaus wonder why Father's sin is sitting by the ledge having killed the FUCK out of that militant. But fancy that, he was an annoying officer he knew, someone who keeps asking Nikolaus for food coupons. At least that saves Nikolaus a buttload of expense. For now, he plays the role of the bystander who fits with the background. Oh how fun this'll be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Another person entered the rooftop. But Envy was still sitting on the ledge, looking at the vast scenery beyond it. It was probably just some random person, who had noticed the corpse. No, in that case that person would have fainted. Unless that person was someone who was used to see corpses. So the person behind him would be a militant.

Envy's chain of thought was utterly ruined with weird greeting. It was confusing enough to make him turn around, but not confusing enough to change Envy's current expression from his face. Person who had greeted him, on the other hand, was enough to open his eyes little wider. A man in a top hat, a cane, wide grin on his face and something on his left eye. He recognized what that something was when that man opened his mouth again. After a brief moment of silence, Envy stood up and turned around completely. And took few steps away from the ledge, he was way too close.

''I think that half-brother would fit better. I'm going to take a guess and say that you are Wrath. He usually has that kind of eye'' Envy couldn't help but to think about it little more. Considering that Father had died and he had had a brief encounter with previous Wrath, he came up with a conclusion. This person was, most likely, even lower in the hierarchy than regular human-based homunculi. His stone couldn't possibly be from Father, which would conclude into random souls being condensed into a stone and injected into that man. While it was a good thing that homunculi wouldn't wither away, it was disturbing to know how far they would go from original ones. ''And now that I think about it, you're more of a cousin to me''

''Also, do tell your reason to be here. It just saves me from having more conversation with you'' Usually Envy had more pleasant tone around homunculi, but his current, little depressed state, had made that tone to disappear. His tone was more monotonous. Also, that new Wrath couldn't have picked more unsuitable moment to find him. He had wanted to be alone, but apparently that seemed very unlikely. He would have made a bet on third intruder entering that roof. Unknowing to him, he would have already won...
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 am

Reaver smiled and sighed tapping his cane on the ground. “Aren’t we all the same in this game my dear duckie?” He asked smirking. “ Were all sinner’s here so why so hostile.” He then grinned pulling out his pistol and pointing it in Nikolaus. “Also why don’t you stop lurking in the shadows mr military man…” He said clicking back the safety as a warning. Turning back to Envy he twirled the gun skilfully round his finger. “Now I was merely enjoying a meal in the restaurant below when I sensed your presence…and it saddens me that one of my brethren is so down duckie…maybe I could help you out of your gloom…” Being the master of entertainment it wouldn’t be a hard thing for him to do. If Envy was willing. He highly doubted it. Giving a sigh he shook his head. “Shame you can’t be more fun like Gluttony and Pride.” He smirked darkly when he said pride. Ah Xan… oh he was loosing trace of taught. Looking to Envy he waited for an answer but he also kept an eye on Nikolaus.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh what spoiled sports. So hostile, so mean to guests. So intruding. Such unbecoming hosts ungracious to another of the same tree. For verily so, Nikolaus gave a most bemused smirk, cheeky bastard he is. Stepping out of his private shade under the pretext of a firearm pointing at him from a good distance. Oh joy. Was it truly threatening? Naaaaahhh. But it did make a quint incentive to not staying behind.

An eyebrow perked up at the mention of Wrath. Heh, fancy that. Another of Father's spawns.

"Truly said! By generations of Wrath... your eyes do not give out in the end. Eyes eyes... eyes... we all scream for eye scream." Nikolaus mused in a repetition to Envy's statement in lieu to eyes, tipping his hat, "HAH! I like my shadow oh so very much, but guessing you are willing to fire that gun at any opportunity, I suppose that makes a CONVINCING argument on the contraré. Convincing... con... vin... SHIT."

He reached for his pocket, for what may seem like he is pulling out a firearm, eyes peeled at Wrath amidst all the tensions, that when he pulled out his hand from his pocket, it was actually a gu-- no wait, just a pack of cigarettes.

"Fancy a smoking smoker's delightful... smoke?" He asks verily so. Once more inhaling and exhaling out noxious fumes. "After all... Father adopts foster children. Designation Lockjaw, given name, Nikolaus Stuka, pleased to meet you o' Wrathful one and you-whom-I-shall-wait-until-you-name-yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

It was a surprise to Envy to see another human on that rooftop. He hadn't noticed this person to enter. That could mean that he had been there all the time. Why? Also, he didn't seem to be concerned from the fact that a gun was pointed at him. His way of speaking seemed awfully casual too. Yet weird. Envy reasoned that he was either high or insane. Nothing to be worried about. His focus shifted back to Wrath. Human based stranger or not, he was still a homunculus. He might give it a shot and see what happens. He sighed before responding. ''I might as well try. It's no point remaining at this state if I can't even notice one strange stalker. Besides, maybe your alternative is better''

Envy took few steps to the side to see human better. Lockjaw. That sounded slightly familiar. Envy had visited in Xing and was aware of most of the names (Or at least codenames) of the Father's former private soldiers. There weren't even that much to remember, as their numbers weren't that much. ''Well, Major Stuka (Envy recognized insignia), congratulations on succeeding on regular army. I sincerely hope you did better than in our's''. Envy's tone had gone to mocking. He also seemed a little more enthusiastic. Not much, but it was a start. ''But my name shall not be told, as you seem to know too much already''
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 am

Reaver gave a happy noise when he heard Envy sigh and give up. " Yes!!!" He gave a swing of his hip as he took a step towards his brother. Well sure Envy didn't want to be classed as brothers but still it was much easier to say then. Second cousin twice removed or something like that. He pulled the other up by the arm grinning. "You should come to my club where i sure i can find what scratches your back. Are you into men or women? Or both? Young, old, muscles or skinny?" He asked a wicked smile on his lips.

He suddenly stopped and looked to the other visitor. He pouted slightly. " Now what to do with you....." He frowned. "Can you drive a carriage Mr Stuka....For you see I'm in a rather unpleasant pickle." He said tilting the hat up with a finger. " You see the man i had driving my carriage. And such a lovely fellow he was indeed. Well we were having a pleasant ride over to the restaurant which was sadly ruined by the parking... unfortunately he was unable to see that the steps down where right into a puddle....so i shot him and use him to keep my boots dry. But as you can see i am without a driver home." He licked his lips placing the pistol back in it's holster. "So if you would kindly drive me and my new guest back to the Teapot i might even pay you." He finished looking back to the human.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Nikolaus gave off a smile. Oh how misguided that comment was. Or wasn't? Who knows? He certainly does not transpire upon the realms of contemplation over silly matters such as this. But does contemplate upon the contemplation of silly matters and why it happens. For the most part. His role within the army is perhaps a beneficial one to those before him? Perhaps. Or perhaps not.

"No need to be o' so melancholic... you.. well, I'll just stick with the name of Browns for you. It's not like my knowledge is something these OTHERS have." Nikolaus clapped once, "There is always a role for yourself in this army of PROFLIGATES as there is for him... as well. So fret not by the jolly, perhaps or perhaps not you'll change it to be just like old times? Ah the nostalgic old times..."

And henceforth Niko inclined his attention to the one with the top hat. Listening intently as the prospects of money spoke louder than the fact Nikolaus does NOT have a driver's license, and has an inability to drive much less steer things without the blatant destruction of surroundings. Fun times. Money makes the world go round, and Nikolaus kinda needs funding anyways to pay off somethings caused by his most justified involvement. Unfazed by Wrath's rather morbid appreciation of his weapon either as a delicacy or as an object of lust. Who knows? Who cares?

"Here is my answer for you then, oh Raging Wrathful WRATH." He proclaims, "Does the Cardinal of Dublith help pedophiles get away and cover up their crimes?"

That said, he would leave the two to their own designs, descending upon a flight of stairs that he would later commandeer the carriage in what one may attribute as a driver's seat. (And once they ride the carriage, Nikolaus would take them to their destination at the cost of lives of humans, destroyed properties, outright panic, explosions, and destruction, surprisingly the carriage would've been intact as a result yet the "engine" would be in blatant grievous damage.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Wrath was seemingly delighted from Envy's decision. He even pulled his hand to get him moving quickly. Envy went along with it. Otherwise he wouldn't have moved at all due to his weight. And that wasn't something to reveal to a human. Speaking of that human, he hadn't either acknowledged his insult or then his reaction was non-existent. In any of those cases, result wasn't the one he was looking for. Envy's attention had been turned back to Wrath, who had now asked few questions which basically asked only one thing. His sexual orientation. He did have to ponder it for a few seconds. ''Women'', he answered to the homunculus.

Now that that was taken care of, his focus changed it's target to the conversation that that human and Wrath were having. Few things were made clear. Like the fact that this Wrath was probably better Wrath than the one Envy had met before. Or that he lived in a place called teapot. Or that their way of transporting had now ever more slightly higher rates of crashing. Envy opened his mouth again after the human had gone ahead. ''Are you sure it's good idea to let that person ride us to the destination were going?''
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:24 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down